• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
dangit that is good counter-argument.

this player-list sure is living up to it's potential.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

vote: shadowmoth
Vote: ShadowMoth
vote : shadowmoth
Vote: Shadow Moth

Voting:

1. J - Krystedez
2. Inferno
3. Macman
4. Radical Fiction (Ryker/Swiss hydra)
5. Gheb_01
6. Shadow Moth - Rake, Soup, J, Macman
7. Krystedez
8. John2k4
9. Anomandaris_Rake
10. Soup
11. Clover
12. Sworddancer
13. T-Block

With 13 it takes 7 to lynch.

Not voting: Inferno, Radical Fiction, Gheb_01, Shadow Moth, John2k4, Clover, Sworddancer, T-Block

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I totally did, Inferno. I also did with my role pm.

Grah, marshy. :mad088:

No it isn't marshy's fault.

Smoth :mad088:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
starting this **** now

july 18th 11:59 pm est is your deadline

here is your flavor its better than anything id write and a mix from a disney movie that is great specially for walrus toastin:

[yt]duuZyFx8Pyc[/yt]

with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch. not voting: everyone

D1 BEGINS

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
[glow]Endlessly and restlessly I've been waiting
but the time has come to batter my crating,
that kept me from grabbing my sword and sharpen its fiery blade.
How long have I not seen the doleful sky?
How long did I miss the feeling of being alive?
My time has come to shine and to squish the moth from the shade![/glow]

Vote Shadow Moth

:059:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Score one for peer pressure. Everyone not voting should proxy thier vote to where me and RF are.

:phone:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
@RF and J: Tell me, what's my alignment?

@Clover: Hello young one. This playerlist looks quite different from what you're use to, huh? IIRC, earlier you stated that not having meta on the playerlist will be a problem. How do you plan to overcome this problem?

@Rake: Tell me, young one, what do you make of my back and forth with RF, it anything at all?

@Krystedez: Hello there, young one. Tell me, how experienced are you in this game? Do you have off site experience? As I saw you in Gova's game, but never in a newbie.

@Gheb: I got nothing real for you. So tell me, where you salty when Mr. R, supposedly one of the "best" European players, was blown up during USA vs. the world crew battle at Impulse?

@Soup: Tell me, have you formed any reads based off of pre game, even if only slight?

@Macman: Same question as Soup? Also, if Gheb or RF are scum, then how would we know?

@John and Inferno: Hello you two. Tell me, are there any players in this game that you're specifically worried about? In other words, who would you keep an eye on simply based off of their reputation? Also, what's your policy on inactives?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Nothing. Although if you two are going to keep flirting, we may have to make this a threesome. You game if RF is down with it ?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Actually it would be a foursome Rake.

Rake, can you expend as to why you didn't get anything out of it? Also, could you describe the tone of our interactions?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'm treating the hydra as one person /entity / poster. I thought that was the deal on reading hydra's ?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Based off reputation alone I would say Gheb and RF but I wouldn't say I worry about them too much. If they are scum I will find them and if they are town they will do their part in catching scum. I keep my eye on people based off their play, not by their presence. As for inactives I like them gone quickly because I don't want them riding to end game regardless of alignment. They can be backup lynches if we don't have a good candidate by the end of the day or they can get vig'd (assuming there is one).

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I thought he was being equalateral with his line of questions.

This reminds me of Raz's game, where some slot posted questions to everyone else and ereyone was on him for asking odd questions.

Personally, I really hate you and wish you would wake up on Day 2 with a bullet in your head, but that's why I'm not dealing with you.

Cheers.

Top Bottom