• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

John2k4

The End of an Era
Ruy, you should have put in a post restriction where the person had to record themselves singing each post they made. :b:

/WouldHaveBeenAwesome

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I will be having a poetic/song prose with Gheb this game to atone to the flavor.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Confirming that I to didn't get the song that I wanted. :(

Whoever got Be a Man is a lucky son of a something.

/confirming

#HBC | ѕoup

My words will be swift and my vote will be vile
the last thing scum will see is my wicked smile

#HBC | ѕoup

Rhyming does not require talent, it only requires a sound mind
use your words to envision your reality, and you shall get better in time.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
iight yo

ruy just bounced and im modding this til he gets back. so ill do votecounts and start the game. feel free to direct any questions to me. ill start it after everyone confirms

Clover

Smash Rookie
/confirmed

Rake, I'm in the same spot about meta, haha.

Note to self: Seriously need to go rewatch all of these movies, it's been foreverrr.

And...We'll speak in rhyme, all the time?

T-block

B2B TST
/confirm

V/LA from evening of July 12 until evening of July 17 - I've got a networking conference to be at... hopefully gonna be talking to some important people. I might have time to spare in the morning/afternoon of July 13. I'm also gonna have very limited activity until Monday morning, as I have friends visiting from out of town.

I did discuss this with the mod and I decided to join anyways, since he really wanted it to fill, and I really did want to play. I know it's pretty unfair to you guys though, but I promise I'll make it up to you guys when I'm actually here.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
The figure jerked upwards, dried blood flaking from his lips. Again.

Not alive, yet unable to accept death the figure rose, cracked ribs screaming under the stress. Again he stool alone, again he alone would be all that stood before the storm.

Anxiously awaiting my Role PM.
Anxiousness turned to stone. Eagerness to fear. For his vote was not his own, he was a puppet. It was all he could do not to choke on the strings.

Choke, child.

The figure lowered himself into his chair on the old, oaken floor. Question J, question Macman more. An idea...a spark "Anomandaris, a liege, tall and proud, yet skin black to chill the heart - do you you trust your master? For Mother Dark, come to me. Vote as I vote, walk as I walk, feel as I feel, together we could drive back the hordes.

Or would you rather be chained? Chained to a wagon and shackled to walk, and pull, and walk. There are no hounds. No salvation.

Decide."

#HBC | Dancer

The figure jerked upwards, dried blood flaking from his lips. Again.

Not alive, yet unable to accept death the figure rose, cracked ribs screaming under the stress. Again he stool alone, again he alone would be all that stood before the storm.

Anxiousness turned to stone. Eagerness to fear. For his vote was not his own, he was a puppet. It was all he could do not to choke on the strings.

Choke, child.

The figure lowered himself into his chair on the old, oaken floor. Question J, question Macman more. An idea...a spark "Anomandaris, a liege, tall and proud, yet skin black to chill the heart - do you you trust your master? For Mother Dark, come to me. Vote as I vote, walk as I walk, feel as I feel, together we could drive back the hordes.

Or would you rather be chained? Chained to a wagon and shackled to walk, and pull, and walk. There are no hounds. No salvation.

Decide."
Sooooooo, confirmed then?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
"Anomandaris, a liege, tall and proud, yet skin black to chill the heart - do you you trust your master? For Mother Dark, come to me. Vote as I vote, walk as I walk, feel as I feel, together we could drive back the hordes.

Decide."[/I]
For chains couldn't hold the one who would walk his own path, does Mother forget all her son has done for her ?.

"And he will stand before her, yes. Tall, unyielding, a son who is not afraid. Not of her. Not of his own anger. The storm, oh, the storm is just beginning."

But for now, an Alliance will be brought to light, but know this:

If you stray from the path of righteousness or should seek to betray me, I shall slay you where you stand and trap your soul forever more, Inside Dargnipur.

No more rises shall you have, no last words will leave your lips.

A soul trapped for eternity, dragging the wagon with the hordes , against the ever advancing Chaos.

Deal ?

#HBC | Dancer

While yes, "water is wet" is indeed a statement I would make to a child who didn't know.

Unlike you, who would tell a child that "Water, one of wretched life's few blessings, is of a quintessential moist, that quenches thou agonizing thirst and baths one of their sins.:

#HBC | Dancer

Was expecting more of a comeback than that Swiss.

Man this game hasn't started yet.

@MOD: Request that we start the game now, with me as a proxy for the vote of everyone who hasn't confirmed yet.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm pretty sure everyone has confirmed actually.

#HBC | ѕoup

Start the damn game anyway.
CMON MARSHY

BE A BRO

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

So Radical Fiction I thought it over.

If you eat this chilli cheese dog of trust:

I'll sheep you for a bit.

Oh but I will venture out on my own. Just cuz.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

A car wash? o_o I honestly thought you worked in a warehouse or something with the way that one guy broke your arm and then people losing fingers and stuff. And wow I'm sorry man, that job sounds like it sucks.
Only good part is the pay for it right now.

On the paycheck I got thursday i had 110 hours and 17 hours of overtime.

So I got 1,110 just from regular work and 255 of overtime $ so I was at 1,365 before taxes and about 1,100 ish IIRC after taxes. So that's almost enough for my next college term right there.

Pretty boss , money wise.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

@Swiss head of Hydra: Does ryker know you want me to sheep / buddy you and is he cool beans with it ?
@ Ryker side of the Hydra : I won't be walling unless dead-set necessary. Hope this makes you sleep a little easier ;)

#HBC | ѕoup

SMoth needs to confirm so we can start and I don't have to be bored without mafia.

Top Bottom