• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Rake I never said I dislike you.

Swords I need not forgive you, you do not forgive a serf for being born into slavery. It is merely their slot in life. You will ever be a statistic.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Sworddancer. said:
@Soup: Tell me, have you formed any reads based off of pre game, even if only slight?
A slight liking towards the rake, his words sincere yet worth for naught
Why do you exclaim such useless questions, dancer?
Such trivial things, they almost read of cancer.
You are better then this, these fickle questions of yours I do sought.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Uhhh, alright then then RF.

Soup, if you could think of better questions to ask right now I would love to hear it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh and before I forget

Vote: Swords

The song is called "I'll make a man out of you," not "Be a Man." That pissed me off
Are you nothing more than a sheep?
Do you not speak your own words?
Saying nothing makes you no less than a creep
A startling post that strikes my chords.

#HBC | ѕoup

Uhhh, alright then then RF.

Soup, if you could think of better questions to ask right now I would love to hear it.
The questions are not the one I seek
the reasoning in the dark, the voice that doesn't speak
Give me your insight and your intent
Show me your reasoning and I will give you consent.

#HBC | Dancer

To help get the game moving Soup.

The game just started, so I don't know what you're expecting out of me right now.

Which is also why I asked you if you could "think of any better questions."

#HBC | ѕoup

The use of them I find odd, why start with things already possibly known?
You state you were trying to get the game moving, do you admit that they were pointless?
This is why I expect better of you! I know you do not need questions, they did not need to be shown.
Your behavior is offsetting, almost jointless.

#HBC | ѕoup

A proposition that I have no interest
You may bang your drum all you want, but I will not listen.
What do you think of the inferno, the weakest fire ever seen?
Does his intent have purpose, or is he just mean?

Clover

Smash Rookie
@RF -
Who are Clover and Inferno?
I'm me, of course! If I wasn't me, I don't quite know who I'd be.

@Swords -
@Clover: Hello young one. This playerlist looks quite different from what you're use to, huh? IIRC, earlier you stated that not having meta on the playerlist will be a problem. How do you plan to overcome this problem?
Hi! Yep, it is pretty different, but that's not essentially a bad thing. Probably going to go skim some older games to get some more familiarity with a few players, but, besides that, mainly, questioning.

@J - Current thoughts on Soup? Also, RF?

#HBC | Dancer

*grumble*

Rake, people do things like this all the time to help get a game moving, to help get people talking, to help get opinions flowing. A game pace is determined by it's players, you know.

What you have rather me of done Rake?

Soup, some of the questions were pointless, others were not. For example, I did want to see what RF and J really thought of me based off of only early play.

However you're missing the point. The main point of asking the questions was simply to get conversation flowing, not to get a specific answer.

I have no idea how you expect anything to have a point right when the game just started.

Your accusation that I could do "better" is vague. How so?

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not gonna post in poetic prose anymore, it's confusing and it requires me to do work, I'd rather not make it harder on people who have to read me. Sword, I disliked your intent towards the whole thing and agreed that some of your questions was pointless, I was curious why you took your approach as you did. And why does that matter at all? What's your read on RF because of this?

#HBC | Dancer

Null. I have some WIFOMie thoughts on him already but I'll like to keep them to myself if you don't mind, to just see how this whole thing carries out.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't understand your guile towards this, RF. I know both of you aren't ones to explain your reasoning but if you're going to push something so hard at least give reasoning.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Oh goodness.

I offer up a scum and am treated with nothing but doubt and contempt. Perhaps this town is not deserving of our insight. Perhaps town would be better served if we simply did not post.

Alas, I had hoped to lynch scum. Yet, if we are determined to lynch Inferno...? (For reasons beyond my understanding, that is.)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Seems this is a shorter RVS game. I like that much more.

Question to RF/Rake, how is Swords scummy? All I see here is a grief with his questions seeming pointless and nothing really scummy coming from Swords because what was the mal-intent behind his questions? Do you guys honestly feel that he was just posting those questions in order to "seem" towny instead of actually just try and start the game up like he said? The obtuse call-out I could see coming from RF, but the vote on Swords is odd.

Rake, you said in the beginning of the game you would be okay with sheeping RF like you are now, but you also said that you would be looking at different avenues. Where is that? So far you are just content with needling Swords along with RF. Talk to me about Inferno and Soup.

Soup, I don't see what you are getting at trying to insinuate that Inferno is scummy so far. His vote seemed more RVS joking>Sheeping RF at the time. Could you go into more detail on why you feel Inferno is looking scummy? I'd also like a more concrete stance on Swords, you are dancing (lol pun) around the argument at the current time with your questions.

Clover, I feel null on those two are the moment. Both are doing weird things at the moment in terms of who they are pushing for what reasons which is why I asked them some questions. I don't have a firm stance yet. My current thoughts can be shown in my above questions though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ack, ninjas.

Got an Inferno vote and more RF pushing just to push.

Kay. Post still stands above.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Never said such things RF. I said you were odd and didn't get why you are pushing this Swords thing so vehemently.

I also said you calling someone obtuse for a post like Swords could be expected.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Oh, J. Why do you pretend so? Gunning for the empathy of those that do now know me? An interesting tactic.

I am not pushing just to push - and when he slips in a way that players like you will understand, I will bring it to light. As an aside, I have lynched many times without ever bothering to form a case - though you already knew that.

#HBC | ѕoup

J said:
Soup, I don't see what you are getting at trying to insinuate that Inferno is scummy so far. His vote seemed more RVS joking>Sheeping RF at the time. Could you go into more detail on why you feel Inferno is looking scummy? I'd also like a more concrete stance on Swords, you are dancing (lol pun) around the argument at the current time with your questions.
Perhaps my poetry got in the way but I was wary of him and pursued his logic, so far all I've gotten that he's null and he needs to do more with his opposing questions like I would have expected him to. I dislike his jump after RF, he was focusing on Swords question but I didn't find any reasoning for him to jump like that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thank you Soup, I understand you now. Now talk to me about RF, you seem to have a thought on him and I want it.

How am I gunning for the empathy of others in my "tactic" I have on you? To be forward, there is no tactic nor any game. I'm just questioning your actions because they intrigued me. I know you have lynched without building a case, I'm common to it more lately myself as well. I'll hold you to finding that Swords slip. I don't get why you brought up your ability to lynch without a case because that really wasn't what I was getting at.

Answer me this, how is Swords in a more rudimentary way more Scummy over Dummy for his questions?

#HBC | Dancer

So basically you're admitting that don't actually have anything yet then RF?

Also I don't really care for Inferno either. He basically jumped me without commenting on RF's suspicion of me, despite the fact that that was something very real to comment on.

Unvote Vote Inferno

Inferno, what do you make of all this?

Also a relief to see that not every player in this game was going to tunnel me right from the start.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm actually leaning town on RF due to personal reasons and things said in the thread, I know it's not out of RF's scum play to act like this, but their push seems genuine and posts like their #146 reek of frustration.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
With that Inferno vote, Swords, you may have more eyes looking at you now.

Why now do you speak up about Inferno being scummy and not at the time or actually when he first posted? It makes it look like you were more so just jumping on it because it seemed like a way out that Soup had offered you. How is anything you are doing different then Inferno? I mean, yes, you do give a line of reasoning for why you feel Inferno is scummy but it is just copy-paste of Soup's and you don't seem to be looking for intent but more what just looks "bad" at the moment.

Using logic, your questions were not the best and your reaction was pretty meh too so should I be voting you?

Also I don't get your question to Inferno. Are you asking him about the votes on him or the entire dilemma involving you?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm actually leaning town on RF due to personal reasons and things said in the thread, I know it's not out of RF's scum play to act like this, but their push seems genuine and posts like their #146 reek of frustration.
Can you explain the genuineness of their push and how the frustration in their 146 rings towny to you over frustrated scum?

#HBC | ѕoup

I like J this game, a lot.

I was literally cooking up a post and J ninjas me so hard.

#HBC | ѕoup

I liked the way he did it, he posed something to sword then combated it with a vote, I didn't understand it at first and felt Swords' was null, but leading up to it he's been really certain about it and that is where the genuineness comes from.

#HBC | Dancer

@J: Soup brought it to my attention. I didn't notice it before. J I honestly think that if I were to attack anyone else right not I could be accused of something just because I'm doing it while pressured.

I don't understand your question "How is anything you're doing right now different from Inferno?" I mean, neither of us has really done anything so far. The only difference between us is that I asked a line of questions and that I've been defending myself. My early suspicion of him is because he made a "joke" post when there were other things to comment on.

I'm asking Inferno about his opinions on me and RF.

#HBC | ѕoup

EBWOP: His frustration is just a cherry on top, and your point of frustrated scum doesn't make much sense. I don't see why scum would become frustrated so easily and so early, RF literally has nothing to worry about here.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Man, games always start when I'm asleep. :c

Church now, will read the first 8 pages when I'm back. :|

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Alright, I can see how I was being a bit unfair in calling you out on the Inferno vote but the point still stands that I don't like the timing of it all. Yes, it could be as you said that you didn't notice it till Soup pointed it out, but I don't know if I want to fully believe that.

Now talk to me about Soup. If you are following his vote now, does that make him a town read for you? I'll exchange my read on him for this.

I would also like to ask how does a "Joke" post when other things were going on equate to Inferno being scummy? To be completely honest, I was tempted to just make a joke post and joke vote but decided against it for a couple of reasons. Would I have been scummy to joke vote you?

I don't get why you aren't getting on Rake more for this vote on you.

-------

Clover should really comment on everything.

Top Bottom