• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I liked the way he did it, he posed something to sword then combated it with a vote, I didn't understand it at first and felt Swords' was null, but leading up to it he's been really certain about it and that is where the genuineness comes from.

EBWOP: His frustration is just a cherry on top, and your point of frustrated scum doesn't make much sense. I don't see why scum would become frustrated so easily and so early, RF literally has nothing to worry about here.
Hmmm, I guess the point I'm getting at with this line of questioning is that I don't get the RFtown read you are getting from his posts. I mean RF is that kind of hydra where I am looking at it more analytically then actually taking what they say for face value.

I wasn't saying they were frustrated scum, I was saying that what makes them not that. Sorry for the confusion.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Stop being obtuse Swords.
In fact, Vote Swords
Hmmm, I guess the point I'm getting at with this line of questioning is that I don't get the RFtown read you are getting from his posts. I mean RF is that kind of hydra where I am looking at it more analytically then actually taking what they say for face value.

I wasn't saying they were frustrated scum, I was saying that what makes them not that. Sorry for the confusion.
I don't understand why you would treat them any different, in [redacted] I saw both heads playing with a more careful attitude compared to the one I'm feeling right now, here I feel that they have purpose and aren't just trying to skate along. I think it would be real easy for them to just call someone out but what I don't think you're looking at is why they called them out. What do you think of RF yourself?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
As I told Clover, RF is a null read. One I am actually curious in pursuing for a little bit but not at the current time. I'm still reading and trying to sort some things out. Plus half the player list hasn't posted yet and we've mainly just had RF vs. Swords and the new suspicion on Inferno arise.

What game are you talking about that needed to be redacted? RF hasn't played in any games since Adventure Time if I have the history correct.

I am looking at why they called out Swords. It's just something I didn't really agree to nor do I really see their train of thought but they are not answering my question of what truly makes Swords more Scummy over Dummy for his question.

You mention that you like me for my post on Swords (I assume since you said I ninja'd you hard), so talk to me about your Swords read and his vote on Inferno. You said he is null-leaning meh. So would you care for a Swords lynch or are you still sold on a InfernoScum route?

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Soup, as we all know, Swiss is known for acting. What makes you read genuine frustration rather than simple acting?

Soup is definitely leaning town to me right now J.

I don't know what to tell you about the "timing" of my vote, because there's nothing I can really say that could assure my innocence.

It's not really so much the "joke post" in itself J, it's just that he only made that post (and the post answering my question), despite there being more to comment on. Of course there could be a lot of factors that don't point to him being scum as to why this is, but I still want to hear from him.

#HBC | ѕoup

On-going games. I am also reading both heads.

I wasn't certain of it when he just followed but when he stated that he found reasoning in mine I was content with him wrt Swords. I want inferno more, basically.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Good we are on the same page with Soup then for now. And alright, I will leave you to get your answers from Inferno before I pursue this any more.

Good question to Soup though, because that was more what I was trying to get at with Soup on questioning the genuineness of it.

#HBC | ѕoup

Swords, I understand that's he's good at acting but there are some things that aren't acted and have truth in them, here I feel there is truth in his push and I couldn't help with agreeing with either. I am curious how RF is going to react to everything going on now though.

#HBC | ѕoup

Gonna hop in the shower and get ready to go home, I'll check the thread later.

#HBC | Dancer

Btw J what did you mean that my "reactions" were "meh?" Tbh that seems kinda vague and I would like you go into more detail about that.

I am looking at why they called out Swords. It's just something I didn't really agree to nor do I really see their train of thought but they are not answering my question of what truly makes Swords more Scummy over Dummy for his question.
More or less the same problem I ran into with his response to my 120. My reaction to his reaction ( x.x ) wouldn't happen to be what you're referring to, is it?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Uhhh, alright then then RF.

Soup, if you could think of better questions to ask right now I would love to hear it.
To help get the game moving Soup.

The game just started, so I don't know what you're expecting out of me right now.

Which is also why I asked you if you could "think of any better questions."
These are the two posts that came off a bit too defensive for me that made me think it was meh. I mean I don't like the way you kind of way you try and turn it back onto Soup and saying "I would love to hear if you have any better questions." because it seems a bit too defensive to just the notion of not liking you a bit.

Then when Soup responds to you, you say "Well I don't know what you'er expecting out of me" which seems weak and a bit...I can't think of the right word right now but I guess I would see a bit defeatist...that's not the right word but I hope you get what I am trying to say.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh Swords, we talked about this earlier, but do you agree that Clover will probably be one of the easiest slots to read this game in terms of whether he is towny or not?

#HBC | Dancer

These are the two posts that came off a bit too defensive for me that made me think it was meh. I mean I don't like the way you kind of way you try and turn it back onto Soup and saying "I would love to hear if you have any better questions." because it seems a bit too defensive to just the notion of not liking you a bit.

Then when Soup responds to you, you say "Well I don't know what you'er expecting out of me" which seems weak and a bit...I can't think of the right word right now but I guess I would see a bit defeatist...that's not the right word but I hope you get what I am trying to say.
Well I mean, I was trying to take the initiative to help get the game moving, but obviously I didn't really have anything to work with. Being accused of asking "useless questions" when literally the only types of questions you could ask at that point are useless is what made me reply the way I did, if you get me.

Also yes, I'll imagine that Clover should probably be one of the easier players to read this game. Why?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't like the Swords wagon and those pushing it should re-evaluate.

I was just seeing if you agreed with me on Clover is all. I'll probably be bouncing my read on him onto you to help me out.

Swords, what makes you of RF? Towny or Scummy if you had to pick a side right now?

#HBC | Dancer

I mean, he's really null. As I already told Soup, I have some WIFOMie thoughts in my head about him, and I want to see him actually do something more before I call it.

If I had to pick RIGHT NOW? Then I guess I'll lean town, just because I think it would be more likely that he's simply trying to see how I react rather than actually lynch me for the reasons he's stating.

I don't like J that you just stated that you don't like my wagon. I was just about to ask you a question about Rake that implied suspicion of him, but now if I do that I feel like I'll be accused of just following your lead to get out of pressure. :(

#HBC | Dancer

Or lack of reasons I should say.

J mind if I still ask that question about Rake (I'm assuming you're going to say yes, btw)?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Haha good assumption. Just ask me it dude. I want to see more of the Sword side of you than this Dancing side that is very cautious.

#HBC | Dancer

Hey, I don't think I'm being cautious. I was just trying to lead up to the question is all with a joke.

Anyways, what do you think of Rake right now? Because honestly, looking back, I really don't care for Rake's jump on my wagon. He's probably a worse offender than Inferno honestly. Like, I really didn't care for his 129. It comes right after defending me, and it's a very generic accusation and overall a bad justification of bandwagoning me.

Basically, what's your take of it? Scum or bad newbie (I'm leaning scumish). Note that he defended me (voice of his own), but then immediately retorted it (sheep). That's something I specifically want a take on.

@Rake: Same question as Inferno. What's your current opinion of me and RF? Also, J and Soup (basically everyone who is active)?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I think out of all the posters in the game so far, Rake the one most deserving of a lynch. In my intro post, I expressed distaste for Rake because he is being contradictory to what he said in the beginning and as you had pointed out, he also is somewhat contradictory. Plus none of the current wagons interest me, so I'm going to be hipster and create my own.

Vote: Anomandaris_Rake

Inferno3044

Smash Master
@J: Soup brought it to my attention. I didn't notice it before. J I honestly think that if I were to attack anyone else right not I could be accused of something just because I'm doing it while pressured.

I don't understand your question "How is anything you're doing right now different from Inferno?" I mean, neither of us has really done anything so far. The only difference between us is that I asked a line of questions and that I've been defending myself. My early suspicion of him is because he made a "joke" post when there were other things to comment on.

I'm asking Inferno about his opinions on me and RF.
Let's take this whole situation from the top shall we?

I gave you an RVS vote for an RVS reason. It was obvious I did that. Soup calls me a sheep and votes me and you decide to fly in and sheep him. On top of being hypocritical, you are trying to justify your vote as soon as you're called out on it. So my opinion on you is that I am fine with you dying atm.

For RF I don't care too much about them. They will do what they please and I will make a read on them when I have enough substance

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Inferno, why are you not attacking/questioning Soup, who started the wagon on you? Also he wasn't being hypocritical because I asked him to justify his vote that I called him out on.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno, why are you not attacking/questioning Soup, who started the wagon on you? Also he wasn't being hypocritical because I asked him to justify his vote that I called him out on.
Attacking Soup is a waste of timealthough imo. I don't know if he's scum for it. I just know he's wrong. Although you do raise a question for me to ask him. Also Swords is hypocritical. To say I'm doing something scummy and then do the same thing that he called scummy is being hypocritical. I'll forgive some of the justification even though it admits to him sheeping that OMGUS.

@Soup - why did you decide to call me for sheeping instead of anyone else on the Smoth wagon? Why does not making the first vote for not Smoth make me scum?

#HBC | ѕoup

I think out of all the posters in the game so far, Rake the one most deserving of a lynch. In my intro post, I expressed distaste for Rake because he is being contradictory to what he said in the beginning and as you had pointed out, he also is somewhat contradictory. Plus none of the current wagons interest me, so I'm going to be hipster and create my own.

His pre-game posting made me lean town on him, and he was confirmed by then so yeah. I admit his hopping isn't that great but it's not the same instance of inferno, who just happened to leave me a response right now.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
@Krystedez: Hello there, young one. Tell me, how experienced are you in this game? Do you have off site experience? As I saw you in Gova's game, but never in a newbie.
I started mafia in the Brawl Backroom and liked it. I played 4 games there, then entered this site. I've won 3, lost 1 there, and then starting here I entered Legend of Mana, All Stars, Replaced for Tekken (which I...sigh... am still rereading), then of course I'm playing this game. I lost Legend of Mana but made it to LyLo... Unfortunately one of our townies got impatient, voted me out of whoknowswtfreason when I was essentially cleared town, and now I hope I never make it to LyLo again...

LyLo.... (cries)

Anyways I never entered a newbie game here because of the BBR mafia games I played previously.

I don't like the Swords wagon and those pushing it should re-evaluate.
I don't like the swords wagon either, it's just town getting a push going with the potential of one or two scum building up "bro" relation with members of town on said wagon, then when the push is all said and done people will look at those members on the wagon critically and the flip will tell us nothing unless by sheer chance it IS scum.

I doubt Day 1 we have a pro-town wagon. I say we look at intent first before doing QLs all day.

Not sure if I agree with him being play of the day til I see what happens mid-day with his votes/pressure. Not all of the players are playing yet. But keeping this in mind, liking your stance given this early at least. Commitment.

For RF I don't care too much about them. They will do what they please and I will make a read on them when I have enough substance
Why wouldn't you care about RF when there is clearly something there to read into for intent and ask questions? I mean sure, apply pressure when it's needed, but still get conversation going, ask questions to get an idea of where everyone is going.

At this time I have a few questions about specific players to specific players. Got to ID everyone eventually or we'll lose track.

To Rake, RF, Swords::
Do you guys have a good idea of meta from any of the players here? Specifically Inferno, J, Soup, Macman, and T-Block? I ask about these players because I've played with them before, most recently everyone except T-block. T is gunna have a lot to catch up on when he gets back, so getting a clue on his play normally back here would be nice. But I ask also due to my limited experience back here in Dgames.

To the players I've played with::

What are your thoughts from previous play with the others, at least the ones that are active atm...?

#HBC | ѕoup

Attacking Soup is a waste of timealthough imo. I don't know if he's scum for it. I just know he's wrong. Although you do raise a question for me to ask him. Also Swords is hypocritical. To say I'm doing something scummy and then do the same thing that he called scummy is being hypocritical. I'll forgive some of the justification even though it admits to him sheeping that OMGUS.

@Soup - why did you decide to call me for sheeping instead of anyone else on the Smoth wagon? Why does not making the first vote for not Smoth make me scum?

Because it's completely different context, SMoth wagon was blatantly a joke but RF was quite adamant with regards to Swords. So why did you jump on Swords? What reasoning did you have? All i've seen you do so far is attack Swords on the basis of what you did earlier, and I dislike it greatly.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Cool, caught up. Kinda sad that I missed RVS, but meh.

Why did everyone jump onto that first wagon so fast? o.o

@John: Tell me, are there any players in this game that you're specifically worried about? In other words, who would you keep an eye on simply based off of their reputation?
Uhhh J and RF.

Rf is just strange, and J is good at playing scum from what I've seen in past games.

Also, what's your policy on inactives?
Don't lynch them D1. After that, go for it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'm actually leaning town on RF due to personal reasons and things said in the thread, I know it's not out of RF's scum play to act like this, but their push seems genuine and posts like their #146 reek of frustration.
you actually think RF is frustrated because people don't want to get on a wagon with no logic behind it on the first day of the game?

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Surprised there isn't more hate on Swords. Swiss said he'd rustle up a case when he could so....

Take it on faith kids.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I really dislike Inferno's push on Swords the more he goes into it.

I also like Krys.

Top Bottom