• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
"Deadline set for Monday 23rd July, Midnight GMT."

That's the exact date Kat post, so I'm just assuming that's the right one. For all we know, my vote didn't go through.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
The lynch went through! It's the midnight that ends monday. Must be a british thing... Flip will come when I get back from work!
_

VOTE COUNT:

[6] DtJ Glyphmoney: Jdietz43 / Dark Horse / WashedLaundry / -Masquerain- / Kary / BarDulL

[1] WashedLaundry: Krystedez

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Dark Horse
[0] Kary
[0] Krystedez
[0] Nabe
[0] BarDulL
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43

[3] Not Voting: DtJ Glyphmoney / Pink Lemonade / Nabe

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary, what are your reads atm
Particularly on PL

:phone:
PL I have as 85% town, mostly on a couple of things such as this post #422 and a general lack of scum intent

Unfortunately a lot of my reads are under review, as I have too many townreads; I'm expecting a flip or two to clear some things up for me though. If you want my thought process I'd just look at my line of questioning today, alright?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bardull: You are the dumbest. You just stole hammer from Nabe for 100% no reason. I'm not sure how to take that, but part of me thinks it was intentional.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well good thing I'm flipping town then

Bad timing on my part with leaving town

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I already gave you boners all the reads worth getting from me

:phone:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm highly resisting the urge to make a sarcastic post about how bad it was we lynched you with that attitude.

**** I failed.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Why would I implore Glyph to out a read list and try to work with him before voting him off? Did I really seem like scum trying to look good on a Glyph town flip, or was I really just trying to work with Glyph?

Sorry Nabe. :[

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
End of Round 5

VOTE COUNT:

[6] DtJ Glyphmoney: Jdietz43 / Dark Horse / WashedLaundry / -Masquerain- / Kary / BarDulL

[1] WashedLaundry: Krystedez

[3] Not Voting: DtJ Glyphmoney / Pink Lemonade / Nabe

___

Well well well... the numbers are beginning to fall. Could the end be nigh?

One fighter was prepared to put an end to these shenanigans. He was a fearsome fighter, quiet and content. He never once cracked under pressure, remaining patient and wise beyond his years.

"The Mishima bloodline... must end"

But with these words came backlash. The remaining fighters thought of him as suspicious and sly.

"Are you linked with the bad guys?" one spoke.

"He can't be trusted, he's probably responsible" said another.

The fighters approached Glyph.

Arms folded, eyes sly as a fox, he stood there motionless, patiently waiting for the call-out. But as he went to speak... something took over him...

"Urgh...

eeeerughghgggg"

Glyph appeared to be transforming. The remaining fighters looked on in fear.

He grew a pair of devil horns that burst from his head, all bloody and satanic-- wait, what's this?

Wings exploded from his back. Blood drained out slowly only to paint the floor a murdererous red.

Hang on a minute...

What's happening to his face?...

Now's a good time to watch me.

Just as Jin Kazama attempted to take off, one of the fighters simply couldn't take this nonsense, so they roundhouse kicked him straight in the face before uttering the words:

"**** THIS ****!"

Alas, Glyph, Jin Kazama, had his devil genes knocked outta him, and fell to the floor as what he always was... a vanilla townie.

DtJ Glyphmoney, Jin Kazama, Vanilla Townie, has been K.Od

An item shot from Glyph and into the distance... what was this?

_

It is now Night 5. Please send in Night Actions within 48 hours.

BardulL is our champ!

He has Night kill immunity toNight.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Start of Round 6

BAM we're back in action:
_

"The stars are beautiful tonight... Absolutely breathtaking."

She was a woman of purity but certainly not without her weaknesses. She awoke in the middle of the night to clear her head. But there was a faint noise in the distance that caught her attention. A whisper... no... a set of whispers appeared to be talking amongst each other, plotting against her.

"You will not ruin this breathtaking moment..." she uttered as she stepped into darkness, ready to take on whatever silhouetted figure she caught in the distance ahead of her.

"Here comes another..." spoke the silhouetted figure, "I suggest you turn around, tree hugger. You don't belong here, your existence is meaningless."

The 2 met face to face.

*GASP!*

"I can't believe it's you! I will not allow the stars to see my death. Spirits... give me strength."

She assumed position and launched the first attack. The silhouetted figure was swift and dodged to the side, somersaulting in the process. It retaliated with a thunderous sweep, knocking her off her feet. Luckily she regained her posture and moved away just before a heavy blow was dealt to the ground she fell on...

"You're not getting away," spoke the figure as it leapt straight for her murderously.

She fell to the floor...

Wait...

This wasn't the end.

She got up, catching the figure off-guard.

She hit it right back with force, almost knocking it out.

"Like I said, nature will not allow me to die!"

"I suggest you look behind you then..."

...?

It wasn't a pretty sight,

Dark Horse, Julia Chang, Vanilla Townie, suffered heavy blows all over and sadly is no longer with us!
_

Let your fists do the talking! Round 6 is now in action:

VOTE COUNT:

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Kary
[0] Krystedez
[0] Nabe
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] BarDulL
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Jdietz43

[8] Not Voting: -Masquerain- / Kary / Krystedez / Nabe / WashedLaundry / BarDulL / Pink Lemonade / Jdietz43

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!
Deadline set for Monday 6th August, Midnight GMT.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was visited last night by a woman. Can't say what it was for or what she did. I can only say that whoever it was is mafia aligned.

Still haven't read up because I've been busy with finals.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey hey everyone: let's play a fun game. It's called "claim or we lynch you".

Kary, you go first. Washed you're second.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Ditzy: no, I don't think I'm going to listen to you, so suck it.

@Nabe: is Washed scum? And if so, why?

@Washed: you don't seem very involved in this game, and from the little I know of your meta I would expect you to be a pretty frustrated townie right now given the state of this game. Is it reasonable for me to take your low activity as a scum-tell?

@EVERYONE

I really don't want to see anyone throwing around a vote today as there's a chance we're in Lylo. Dig?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I realised this is much more likely to be Mylo than Lylo, but w/e.

@Nabe: what's the pro-town motivation for me claiming?

And I'll rephrase;

@Nabe: is Washed aligned with Swiss/J?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
actually, scrap that first question.

@Nabe: what's your motivation for me claiming? Are you just backing up Dietz?

I'm not against claiming per se, but I don't see how it helps town. If I'm going to claim I'd really prefer Washed to claim before me, possibly PL as well.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Oh, which reminds me; I have some reason to believe Kary and Washed are scum, or at least just one of them is scum. I can't say why or how I know this, but that it was implied to me.

Top Bottom