• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
ugh, this game

@JOEY:

you should vote Glyph so I can hammer, Y/N?

Right now I think Nabe/Bardull are still the best candidates, but not sure I can make that happen given people's activity this game.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@July - I haven't read up too much so far. Was going to, but then invested myself a bit in a different game and had school stuffs to do. So far through my read (page 7 I think), DH is most likely Town. Forgot if I had any other reads this game, but I'll figure it out as I continue my read.

In regards to WL/Glyph slots, they didn't really post much in the beginning from what I can see, so nothing to say so far on WL. I did a little skimming of pages 30-33, so I've seen some talk about how Glyph tunneled the RR slot without much substantiation and is, for x reason, (outing town reads is anti-town to him?), not outing his reads. I agree that him disappearing is a little sketch, but he could be busy so I don't like how people are trying to use that as an excuse to lynch him. Him shelling up with his reads is not helping Town or him however.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
There is a difference. J thought fynal was scum, and pursued him, at times voting fynal and wanting other people to do the same thing; he didn't do that when it came to WL. As for me, well, he didn't attack me. If I recall correctly, at all.
I know there's a difference, man. I just don't really see the argument for why J scum would choose to distance by FoS his scumbuddy rather than, say, buddy his scumbuddy.

Also, I could have picked better examples. I recall J having an ongoing distaste of PL for nothing in particular, which smacks way more of distancing to me.

But yeah the question remains, why WL based on connections w/ J; I'm not convinced.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
^ based on his interaction with ditzy today + tunnel RR who townflipped, in case you're not up to speed

i apologize if i'm trying to rush this but it's 2am here and I'm not sure I'll be online tomorrow

BarDulL

Town Vampire
V/LA means Vacation/Limited Access. I'm leaning towards the limited access part.

I can understand the rush since deadline is in 6 hours apparently.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Hmmm.

I honestly doubt we can force a swing at this point, so it's either go glyph or go home (no lynch.)

What's Glyph at?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@nabe: my read on fynal has, despite some twists and turns, remained town all game, and I am totally confident that at the very least he's not aligned with J

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@DH are you interested in the hammer?
errr...I guess?

I know there's a difference, man. I just don't really see the argument for why J scum would choose to distance by FoS his scumbuddy rather than, say, buddy his scumbuddy.

Also, I could have picked better examples. I recall J having an ongoing distaste of PL for nothing in particular, which smacks way more of distancing to me.

But yeah the question remains, why WL based on connections w/ J; I'm not convinced.
The thing about buddying is that, since they're your scumbuddy, they're going to flip scum. If you're caught buddying them, it's going to be setting off red flags. It's far safer to "somewhat" attack them, so, upon reread, people will just take it as either null or town. As for why the FoS, SvS in the center stage is bloody horrible for scum.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@DH, my apologies but you're not my top pick for hammer given Bardull/Nabe being active.

Also, I don't really want to talk theory w.r.t. scum play and distancing. I'd like you to flesh out why you think WL might be scum with J, but I imagine it's likely a gut read thing given your responses.

@Nabe: you should hammer Y/N?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm pretty much going to sheep Fynal's vote, since I'm sure he would have stuck with his RR vote. I can see the scum train of thought for Glyph's slot more clearly than I can see the Town train of thought, so I don't have many qualms with this lynch. DH's case on the slot is pretty good and works for me just fine.

I'll hammer if you guys want me to. Either way, I'll be here to put my vote on Glyph, so let me know.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm actually going to bed in like 10 min so if theres a vote needed on Glyph, I can throw one on real quick. Otherwise, I'm out lol.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Joey if you're ok with a Glyph lynch then please vote him.

That should be L-2, with WL, DH JD and Joey on the waggon.

No-one else should vote after that til hammer is established IMO

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Also, I don't really want to talk theory w.r.t. scum play and distancing. I'd like you to flesh out why you think WL might be scum with J, but I imagine it's likely a gut read thing given your responses.
Your mileage may vary. I could talk about it some more, but I'd doubt it would go anywhere.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Before I went V/LA forever, I wasn't really liking PL. I'm behind, but that is the last scum read I recall.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Nabe's gone, so figured the sooner the better.

"Deadline set for Monday 23rd July, Midnight GMT."

It's technically 2 AM. There was some confusion with the time zone thing (totally forgot Kat said GMT), but Glyph was for sure going to be lynched...this kind of sucks :/

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
you think when Kata said deadline is monday, midnight

he meant 'before the start of monday'

and when I said the deadline was in 22 hours

you didn't bother to bring this up

you've probably not thrown the game

but dear me

Top Bottom