• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big Brother: DGames Edition: Sold2 Evicted! HoH 8pm EST!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'd love to start this process by Monday. If we can't find two more people, 13 works just as well for this game. (it's usually 13 in the show, but 15 can be done for more people to play)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Naaaaaabe wish you could do this.

One more spot! Come on guuuuuuys. <3

:phone:

Edit: If this game does not fill up by tonight with one more person, I have a plan that makes it available to play in terms of 14 people so yay on that note.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
J talked me into this

*Advanced warning * : My voice is deep as **** , so if we are skyping dont get scared (if i do the skype stuff lol)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And that's a final 15 people!

Meet your contestants! However, I won't start the opening post/declare 24 hours to introduce yourself/exchange info till later.

Plus I'm working on a project for this game atm.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1. Swiss
2. Ryker
3. Lolilovesrain (PM'd me)
4. Kataefi
5. Xonar
6. Trickey Shadowe
7. Sworddancer.
8. Soup
9. Joey
10. Gheb
11. BadWolf
12. Sold2
13. Tandora
14. Vinyl
15. Rake

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Meet your fellow contestants!

Welcome to the game and I am your host J! I will be watching you this entire game and so will an audience of people to see who will be the last person evicted from this house to win the destined prize at the end! There will be many challenges and plots used to get there so watch your back at all times! You never know who you can trust in this game.

As your host please add my skype: theatreduder

If you look into your Private Messages, you will see a PM from me with your Diary Quick-topic. Please be sure to check it out! Remember all the stuff you post in your diary is 100% secret and you will not have to worry about anything you say in there at all. Remember, post in these every 24 hours! If you cannot, make sure to double the amount you post in your next diary entry. (There will usually be a question asked in there to counter-balance it) Forgetting to post in this too often will result in dangers to your game safety! *Weekends will have a lax ruling for this*

Within this time-period, please make an introductory post saying what times of day are the best for you to be able to do challenges. In your introductory post, you should post what is the best method of communication to reach you and what times are the best times to reach you at. Here is a sample introductory post to:

J said:
Hello!

My name is J and I am just your run of the mill dude. I love theatre, psychology, and being optimistic. Sometimes I can be a ditz....^^" I hope to have fun with everyone in this game and I hope to win the prize at the end! If you need to reach me the best ways are through PM/VM/Skype. I am usually available best at times such as 6pm-1pm EST for challenges. If I am ever online, don't be afraid to hit me up!

Good luck to everyone in the game! May the best one win!
Everyone's introductory posts will be linked in the Original Post.

Try to keep discussion not too much off-topic at this time period.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Hello everyone!

I am Joey. I'm your regular gay guy. I'm also a band kid (Keyboard Percussion (Specifically the Marimba)), and I love math as well! I'm also a silly guy. I'm in this game to have fun! That's all. If I win, then that's just a bonus. I won't be giving up at all though! A fun fact about me is that I was in the last game that was similar to this (Mayling and McFox's Survivor). Although most people assumed I was being an idiot and didn't do any planning all the way through and thought that I was gonna get eliminated really early, I ended up getting third. (where I gave myself up for the winner in that game. She ended up winning, too!) Think about that when contacting me. I could be a great partner to have! ;)

Facebook: Joey Beeber (Should have a smiling taiko drum as the profile picture)

Those are the only two ways to contact me besides smashboards pm. Any other way would be a joke. My times of availability would be... Sundays xD. All day Sunday. Any night except Saturday after 10 PM EST as well. I always leave my skype on "Do not disturb", so I will get every message sent to me unless skype fails or my cpu dies. Feel free to message me, be it for alliances or just to talk! :) Let's have fun guys~

I also like penis so we could talk about that if you're one of those **** loving people out there. (swiss)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Mod note:

Just a head's up. Please post any and ALL conversations in your Diary Room quick-topic. This is put in the rules, but I thought I would just double say this. If you make any groups on Skype, be sure to add me to the conversations.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
HI! My name's Brianna/Lolilovesrain.

I like rainbows and sunshine.

I also like sex and penises. I think spitters are quitters.

I can be anything you want me to be ;)

YEHHHH STAY TUNED !!!
/intro

Oh...so...edited because of J i gotta tell you guys times and stuff.
I'm available anytime tbqh since I work from home. Like if you're on skype and I don't have to type then any time works for me ^^, srsly...i barely sleep i went 24 hrs without sleep...yeh~

My skype is LoliLovesRain this is my everything deal with it. This is also the BEST way of getting in contact with me
My facebook is Brianna Constable but i dont even like going on there and probably won't unless you guys don't have skype
My aim is also LoliLovesRain and so is my MSN for all you others

YO MASQUERAIN BABY LETS TALK ABOUT SOME ****!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Someone brought up a concern. You may talk to players in the thread for right now. Please do not talk to players on Skype/other methods quite yet. You will be able to talk to everyone after the Head of Household competition. For now, keep it to Introductions.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yo, my name's Jairo, but you can call me Vinyl.

I'm basically like every other typical guy out there, but with a big interest in video games and entertainment.
I'm a Brony and I definitely love the community for their outstanding devotion for the show with their fan art and music.
I'm also a competitive player on brawl and a huge MW3 Riot Shield user.

My Skype name's OfficialVinyl.

I'm mostly here 24/7 and I barely get inactive. I'm pretty much the most social guy ATM.

Good luck to you all, guys.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
OH GOD VINYL your bronyness made me realize i missed something

I MAKE PLUSHIES! xD that's my job I TAKE COMMISSIONS AND MAKE PLUSHIES LOTS OF PLUSHIES :3 I rlly like cute things :3

Oh and i have an awesome boyfriend who is sexy imo ;)

Thanks vinyl for reminding me <3

Swiss

Smash Lord
J getting needy. "Do this Swiss, do that".

Weekdays EST 3:30PM 'till 6PM. (8:30PM till 11PM GMT)
Weekends EST Whenever I'm sober. (A small window of opportunity)

Swiss

Smash Lord
OH GOD VINYL your bronyness made me realize i missed something

I MAKE PLUSHIES! xD that's my job I TAKE COMMISSIONS AND MAKE PLUSHIES LOTS OF PLUSHIES :3 I rlly like cute things :3

Oh and i have an awesome boyfriend who is sexy imo ;)

Thanks vinyl for reminding me <3
I want you dead.

"omg plushies, desu san! <3 ^_^"

Die.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
You're bitter because you want me to die~

I bet you wouldn't be such a grumpy old man if you had a cute plushie to snuggle with. Just saying.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
This hole is already full~

I'd make you a plushie if you really wanted one though =/ like if it was that easy.

Swiss

Smash Lord
I was referring to a different hole...

...Of course being the hole in your heart when I'm not around.

I live in the UK, not worth a world wide trip - even for a domo.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
why would you have to take a world wide trip for a domo plush O_O i...would just ship it internationally like i normally do o.O

Also, I'm already making Ryker a plushie xD

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hi guys, I am Gheb and have been around in dGames for a while. Still, most people don't know much about me at all because I prefer to not reveal a lot of my personality here. Most people know me as the angry / salty guy but I am not actually like that unless somebody goes on my nerves on purpose. Most people probably don't know that I am a pretty good teamplayer [because I have like no ego] and that I am a pretty good tactician also [I 5 got 5 stars / S-Ranks in all Hard Modes of FE7 and FE6!]. All in all, I consider myself a very cautious but trustworthy person.

Skype: gbizzle [I won't be available there until September!]
Facebook: Gabriel Fetz [no profile pic]

3pm - 8pm [approximately] is a decent timespan for me though I may not always be there, especially on weekends.

:059:

Swiss

Smash Lord
Tee hee.

I can never decide whether I really do like you, or whether you're so infuriatingly dumb I want to strangle you. Let's be friends.

For now.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I'm BadWolf and I'm a pony-holic.
I really don't have a great amount of free time this week but it'll be easiest to get ahold of me through skype after 630.
I may post something longer when I get to a comp.
Allons-y~

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Swiss, I know that you know which one is the case. Don't play silly games with me.

:059:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Oh intros have to be revealing...welp.

Hi, my Name is Rake.

I'm a nerd, I have a full time job and may be acquiring yet another job, I work a lot and my hours are absolute garbage but I guess :

Mon: 7: 30 am (CT) to 10:50 (CT)
Tue: See Monday
Wed: 7:30 am(CT) to Midnigt
Thur: See Wed
Fri: See Mon

*Note* : These are the hours I am around, not the hours I will keep, so if somedays I'm not around till 12 noon or later then I've been busy, Although I try to check in , I don't at work .

PM here or facebook, probably the best way to get in contact with me because I'm almost never on Skype ever.

FB: Anton Rake (Akuma profile pic).

FB will be the easiest way to get a hold of me really.

Tricky Shadowe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FelixMackenzie
Herro, My name is Tricky Shadowe.

I'm just here like everyone else. May not say much because I don't have much to really say. But I will say more to you guys if I get to know you more. Also a great listener so if I say nothing, that doesn't mean I can't hear.

My availability varies. I'm free after 10pm EST on the weekdays. Not really free on the Saturday. Sunday is game for me. Well, whenever something comes up, I'll get on asap.

The best way might just be PMing me, since my computer is having issues. Working on them now

Other forms of contact, talking as of now.

Top Bottom