• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big Brother: DGames Edition: Sold2 Evicted! HoH 8pm EST!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
10 minutes and then J is going to make us do surprise karaoke night

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Welcome everyone to the first Head of Household competition!

The name of the game this time is: Name that Hydra!

Right underneath these words will be a collapsed box. Within it will have 16 avatars of hydras that have played in DGames before. You may recognize some of them straight away off the bat, while others will have you guessing for a while. Rules are simple. You are not allowed to look at passed games or research other games to try and find the usernames. Do not even go to the games if you think you know the name and need to double check. This is based on the honour system to please follow through.

You will need to send me your list of Hydra Usernames to my inbox. The answers will be graded on correctness of spelling too.

The way the winner is decided is whoever can send in their answers to me through PM the fastest and has the most answers correct. It's a combination of speed and accuracy and knowledge to determine this week's HoH. An example is shown as to what to do.

Ex:

Sangfroid sends in the answer Organization XIII to the mod at 6:02.
J sends in the answer Axel to the mod at 6:06.
Zen sends in the answer Axel to the mod at 6:09.

The winner of the Head of Household competition is J!

However, there will be much more than one avatar.

Are you all ready?

[collapse=Hydra Avatars]
1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)

11.)

12.)

13.)

14.)

15.)

16.)
[/collapse]

Begin! Competition ends at 9:30 EST and no more answers will be accepted after that time!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Once you send in your first PM to me with answers, your answers are LOCKED IN and you can no longer change them.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Woah, you edited the post after I sent in my answers. Did something important change?

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

I honestly did pretty well, I think i'm wrong on a couple but I tried getting them in fast.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Well I know for a fact i did not win seeing as how i knew the names of none xD knew some of the avatars but couldn't think of their names loool i fail xD oh well~

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I got 7 - 9 or something. Some really obscure hydras among them though.

Got a bunch wrong too.

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

I think it's odd how some of these just clicked to me, I haven't been in games with some but I remembered them fairly quick, I guess having a good memory pays off. I feel like I missed a couple on the ones I did submit however.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
And that's it! The Head of Household competition is over and we have a winner in a very close match! We had a tie. Before the results, here are the answers to the questions!

1.) HepAlien
2.) DatHydra
3.) Two Pichus One Pic
4.) No Hetero
5.) Starshy
6.) Sue
7.) Kawaii Kangaroo
8.) McMayMays
9.) Lovable Adorable Kanine
10.) Xastrn
11.) ~The Savage Nymph~
12.) KEEKEE
13.) Marshmellowman
14.) Videogames.jpg
15.) Mockingjay
16.) Moronik

The biggest missed hydra was #8! Reason being, most people forgot the name had an "s" at the end of the name. Funny considering they hosted the last game! And with that let's have the results!

BadWolf - 1 answer correct - Time: 1 minute
Gheb - 7 answers correct - Time: 5 minutes
Tandora - 1 answer correct - Time: 7 minutes
Soup - 10 answers correct - Time: 8 minutes
Xonar - 10 answers correct - Time: 16 minutes
Sworddancer. - 3 answers correct - Time: 17 minutes
Ryker - 8 answers correct - Time: 20 minutes

Soup had the fastest time with 8 minutes and the most correct with 10 answers.

Soup wins the first Head of Household! Congratulations Soup! You are now safe for the first week of the competition and now you must contemplate on two people who you want up for eviction this week!

You have 24 hours to make your decision and then the nomination ceremony will be held!

#HBC | ѕoup

Just a heads up: I do not have any specific person that I am planning to put up for nomination, so feel free to give me suggestions. ;)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
On Skype, now that the first competition is over, a Group Chat for everyone has been made by myself so everyone has an easier way of communicating with others. Apologies to those of you who do not have Skype. It's just like the game-thread but more sociable on skype.

Hope everyone enjoys it!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
ah yeah i never linked my skype did i
welp

J is it chat like talk or can we type ?
cuz i suppose i could throw out my skype name but im not in a talking mood today.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Congrats Soup!

I call shenanigans on Savage Nymph. I know that's not the original avatar and it changed a lot. >_<

Man, so many I missed by one letter.

Btw, when I read the rules, I thought only one person would get credit per avatar by your example.

It looked like the first person to get it right period would earn the point. Something to consider for clarity later.

I'm glad I got one at least. I thought I had earned a few more, but ah well. It's been a long time since I played so many of them were "Might as well make up names that could work."

Very impressive that you got 10 right from memory, Soup.

#HBC | ѕoup

If you aren't in the skype group:

[10:34:20 PM] Patrick A: okay as your king i demand that everyone must make a joke, how funny your joke is decides if i evict you or not

Your king demands entertainment!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
If you aren't in the skype group:

[10:34:20 PM] Patrick A: okay as your king i demand that everyone must make a joke, how funny your joke is decides if i evict you or not

Your king demands entertainment!
Wanna hear a joke ?
Womens Rights

Top Bottom