• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big Brother: DGames Edition: Sold2 Evicted! HoH 8pm EST!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hi. I'm Soup. I name-changed a long time ago to fit a megaman gimmick (get it? Rock? Rockman? heh heh.) but I ended up not using it. I plan to win so I can change my name and get rid of this god-awful thing. I've been on DGames for about 2 years now but only started to hit my stride just recently. I'm a generally composed person and I'd consider myself nice, I understand how Big Brother works so don't think you can just pull me by a string here.

MSN: patj42@hotmail.com

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Hello, my name is Sworddancer. I'm known by most here for my town play in mafia. I think that I'm usually a pretty chill person, although if I win/do well at something then I do tend to get carried away by my ego sometimes. Some other general things about me:

-I like coffee (coffee > tea :) ).
-I play SSBM competitively, and even though I'm not that good at it I still greatly enjoy it.
-I like math and science.
-I like teaching people. I like the classroom setting of a school.
-I'm currently deciding my major between biology, education, speech pathology, and computer science.
-I sound pretty nerdy irl, and I have a speech impediment so if we're skyping don't be afraid. :awesome:

Facebook: Stephen Haas

The best way to contact me if through FB. Throughout the month of August I'm going to be available pretty much all the time, unless I'm currently at the "odd job" that I've picked up for the month.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sword, I sent you a friend request on FB. We'll have to do some talking before I have access to Skype.

:059:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
hi guys :grin:

what to say what to saaaaay.........

I used to be quite active around dgames (not so much anymore tho). Someone forced me to play a game of mafia in the legion of doom and then bam it all kicked off.

I'm not quite sure what I've landed myself in with this game but let's see how it all goes. I do love a good random chat so add me whenever.

Catch me on:

aim: niccck (I need to check this)

I can go online around 5am EST... No sleeping allowed. I could probs do 4pm EST but this is unreliable... I have all this week off tho so I should be pretty active!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I am Ryker. I'm from Alabama. I pride myself in what I do well. I don't think there is such a thing as overconfident and that strikes a bad cord with too many people. I just got back from WHOBO and have not slept in the past 24 hours and have drove/rode nine of the last 10 in a 93 Accord with no A/C.

I slept with Gova for two nights. It was heavenly.

I'm available from 5:00 till about 11:00pm weekdays and not available consistently on weekend because I travel often. I post during the day even though I do not have dedicated computer access till the afternoon.

Contact me via SWF or add me on Skype (cpt_ryker). I'm always on when I'm home, but am set to away, so I have no idea when I'll see your messages.

I am going to collapse into a coma when I get off work in all likelihood.

:phone:

:phone:

#HBC | ѕoup

Oh yeah I'm available anytime during the weekend but likely limited from whenever I wake up (I'll usually post when I do) to whenever I go to bed. Weekdays are limited usually but basically same schedule though I might go to bed earlier. When school starts i'll be available after 2 PMish.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Great job everyone with getting your intros and information out! Only need three more people(or by midnight) and we can start with the first Head of Household competition!

A question:

What time would be better for the first competition since it will most likely occur tomorrow evening? 8pm EST or 10pm EST? I saw a lot of people feel 10pm would be the best but to account for the people in Europe, 8pm seems the best overall.

Also a head's up, the competition will take place in the game thread for the first HoH so it will be easiest for everyone!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Hi I'm Xonar, but you can call me Ramses.

I'm not fond of running off mills but hey, to each his own. I'm some Dutch guy browsing these forums and I'm pretty cool if I do say so myself.

I'm moving soon and going to game college and stuff. It's pri cool imo. You should talk with me and stuff.

Okai!

I'm available a lot but I'd prefer it as early for you Americans as possible. I don't feel like staying up til 4am to play some game. :(

#HBC | ѕoup

8 PM works best tbh, not only for the euros but for other people who are gonna go to bed by 10. I know we have night owls in DGames though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
*raises hand as part of the Night owl club*

It really doesn't matter what time you guys want me to host this because I usually don't sleep due to insomnia.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If it's 8, then theres no way I can make it. (Got practice from 6-9)

10 = I can possibly make it but I could still be a few minutes late.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Either works for me cuz i work from home so 8 or 10. 8 would only be better because if talking is involved my mom gets pissy when i'm making noise so late xD

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Hello, I'm Sold2.

Resident moderator of DGames, beloved country hick. College drop-out but I'll be back one day, just you all wait. I'm online quite a lot, and I've been here on DGames for quite a while. I like music, fighting games, and food/cooking.

I'm "available" pretty much any day , bar Thursday. Hours 10am~9pm. Sometimes much later, sometimes much earlier. Though most of this time I consider myself either extremely busy or extremely not wanting to talk to people.

aim: azumarillbro

Anytime tomorrow should be fine for me. I'll try to pay more attention to the thread from here on out.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
With everyone about here, the game can almost begin. After Tandora introduces herself/gives her time info and the like people can begin talking to one other before the HoH competition starts (since it is only a 20 hour time thing).

But yeah, I will also keep it open to times for when people would feel the best to have the HoH competition. So far we have a majority of players agreeing with 8>10 tomorrow (8/7/2012).

Btw, the audience is enjoying themselves with reading this game so keep at it you guys!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
So 8 EST right ? welp i go convert dis time change

welp looks like its still 6:30 EST when i converted from Central time.
Dis will be interesting seeing as I work till 8 pm

guess i'll have to put the hammer down riding my bike home lol

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Loli's title in the OP. Holy ****.

Will likely be going to sleep stupid early tomorrow because I'll likely be recovering from WHOBO still. Also a fair chance that I'll be in the lab for P4A.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I remembered Tanny said she is busy on Mondays especially and I am more than certain she will post her introduction/times tomorrow.

So let us begin the game! Each of you now has their own key to the game! This is basically your lifeline, your key needs to be in the game for as long as you can keep it. HoH decides which keys are up for eviction each week.

You may now begin talking to people outside the thread! Remember, you MUST quote all communications into your Diary Rooms! Also remember to keep posting in your Diary Room. Logging your communications does count as writing in your diary for the day.

May the battle for the sole survivor begin!

The First Head of Household competition is scheduled for 8pm EST tomorrow evening! Be in the thread where it will begin!

#HBC | ѕoup

My key is rigged.

welp gg yall got eliminated before the game even started

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I realize that I miscalculated my availability times and there's no way I can make the competition >=(

:059:

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm Tandora!

It's been a while since I played on Smashboards, so I'll be a little rusty on remembering to check the boards at first, but I think I'll be a great contestant! I've never watched Big Brother, so if I ask questions about show specific stuff, please don't think I'm stupid. ^_^

My preferred times are Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, but I can be available for Tuesday or Fridays if needed. Mondays are not generally available. My best times are 6pm-10pm EST.

I can be reached by the following:
AIM - tandoravonsydow
Skype - tandora
Facebook - PM me privately, I'd rather not post my real name here just to be safe.

I cannot wait for the first HoH! =D

Tandora

Smash Rookie
Btw, next week August 15-19, I will be in Indianapolis for Gencon, so assume I won't be available at all for those times. I might jump online a little, but probably won't.

8pm or 10pm is fine. Are we meeting here or a skype room?

Hype, hype, hype!

Also, bronies, whose your favorite pony?

I think Applejack is best pony, but I'm really starting to love Rarity.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Btw, next week August 15-19, I will be in Indianapolis for Gencon, so assume I won't be available at all for those times. I might jump online a little, but probably won't.

Hype, hype, hype!

At first I really liked twilight but pinkie pie acts more like i do, fluttershy is awesome, i like rarity, and...applebloom because i dont even know lol

I lurves all the ponies for the most part tho :3 It's probably just cuz I really like cute things :urg:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

Hype, hype, hype!

I will also be gone for Gencon. I am, however, not leaving until the 16th. Will be back on the 19th. I will not be online at all during these times.

I like all of them a lot for different reasons. If I had to choose a favorite though, it'd probably be Fluttershy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
This is an early reminder that the HoH competition will begin in 2 hours time!

This competition will be In the Game Thread so be by the thread at that time.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wait, woops!

I mean 2 hours time.

I forgot I had to do conversions for my own time. xD I mean 8pm EST.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I miiiight be able to participate in the competition. I assumed I would not be busy today until I just now got a job interview for tonight! And that takes very obvious priority over the competition.

We'll see how my schedule fans out :o

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies

Well I'm a bg pony kinda guy. I love Whooves, Octavia, and Vinyl Scratch. Although if I had to choose from the Mane 6 I would probably pick RD or Twilight.

Top Bottom