• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Happy birthday dude!

On an unrelated note, I'm driving down for SIN 4. My car gets good gas mileage (26 mpg), and I can fit four more people. Currently, I only have Devon as a for sure yes for riding in my car. I would need you guys to split gas with me, but I'm sure that won't be an issue. Let me know which of you gangstuhz wanna go. I want to leave on Friday around 3 at the latest.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Just a reminder also all y'all: Lock-in is this coming Friday night. $10 entry fee, which gets you food, a drink, and games (got someone bringing their 360 and UMVC3 I think).

And on that note... can I borrow a copy of someone's Smash? XD I could get it returned to them for the tournament at Kafeneio's the next day.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
K, that'd be awesome :)

Now just to get a save with all characters unlocked XD Shouldn't be any trouble, right?

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
All those interested in riding in my car for SIN4, just call me or text me: (801) 228-7211.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
So is anyone going to the tourney on Saturday? I'm not going to Vegas anymore so i'm trying to decide if making the trip out there is worth it.

Steve? Provo guys? Sephiroth? ZZgashishy?

Also what was the attendance last month?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
There's a bunch of people from Provo planning on coming. And I'll be there with Wangston, I'm picking him up from the airport right before the tourney. You should come. The last one had 25 entrants.

Who's all going to Vegas?

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ill be at both the Lock-In and the Kafeneio tournaments. Speaking of which, ASLC, Id be willing to run smash if Devon is in fact going to Vegas this weekend, so dont worry about that. If Devon still is going to Kafeneio though then he can just do his thing lol.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I probably won't end up going to the Kafeneio thing this time. Spend time with the wifey and the new kitty instead :p Family relations > smash tournaments for the moment. That, and minimizing money spent.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Alright that sounds good to me. We have one TV we can provide but someone would have to bring a wii to hook it up to so we we'll bring it if you guys need. Other than that, we can't help you much cause not many of the other people that we know even have a wii.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Hey ASLC, what is the Persona tourney going to be on? It better be PS3 or I'll have to choke a *****.
Xbox, it's what we have most of. I'm sorry if you're used to the PS3 controller. Maybe get an arcade stick or one of the MLG madcatz controllers. We're actually a Madcatz affiliate now so we'll be putting that up on our website after we set everything up.

wangston

Smash Lord
Everyone needs to get there on time!!! I have a hot date with my future wife later so I can't spend the whole day at a smash tourney or I will be forever alone.

Do it for your old pal wangston.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You're basing your attendance off a random tourney that no one cares about? Lol what happened to going to a smash tourney for smash?

Everyone needs to get there on time!!! I have a hot date with my future wife later so I can't spend the whole day at a smash tourney or I will be forever alone.

Do it for your old pal wangston.
Do it for Wangston, he already looks forty so if this doesn't work out he may be out of luck.

On another note, I'm bringing two tvs and a wii. And since I'm picking Wangston up at 10:50 we're going to be there pretty early, so show up early for some friendlies!

:phone:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I'm on Kenny's side for this one. You're not coming if Persona isn't on PS3, despite being in the Smash community originally. I don't even enter anything, but I still come to just hang with old Smash buddies whom I only get to see roughly once a month. And in this case, wangston's there, too, whom I haven't seen in many months.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
RESULTS
[COLLAPSE="Brackets"][COLLAPSE="Pro Bracket"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pool 1"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pool 2"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pool 3"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pool 4"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pool 5"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pool 6"]
[/COLLAPSE][/COLLAPSE]
Bracket
1: X :sonic: :dk2: :marth:
2: Lada :rob: :falco: :dk2:
3: Ken Neth :snake:
4: Mars :metaknight:
5: Dark Ryu :diddy: :ike: :olimar: :snake:
5: Wangston :falco:
7: Cherry :peach:
7: Z'zgashi :bowser2: :yoshi2:
9: Rockmix :ness2:
9: Colus :kirby2: :marth:
9: Sephiroth :marth:
9: I See :popo:

Pools
13: Gangstakirby
13: Cape
13: Felix
13: TNT
13: StarThief
13: Ghost
19: KANG
19: Beuty
19: Jake
19: ZeTerminater
19: TheNightAngel
19: Max
25: Tonbk

Ill edit in the bracket and pools in a bit. And if there are any character discrepancies, just let me know and Ill fix them, cuz I know im missing some (and just fyi only using them in games you lost or against a single scrub in pools doesnt count as using them).

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Didn't use Sheik at all

Edit: lil brother used Kirby and Marth...no ZSS. Isee used MK???

___X___

Smash Lord
What the heck? I used Dk more than I used Marth. And then I used Ganon against Joel, and Ike.
How come you don't add those? So inaccurate.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What the heck? I used Dk more than I used Marth. And then I used Ganon against Joel, and Ike.
How come you don't add those? So inaccurate.
(and just fyi only using them in games you lost or against a single scrub in pools doesnt count as using them).
I know you did, but next time before you respond, actually read the post, cuz you met both parts of that criteria.

And Ill switch around DK and Marth for you.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
SephM get good at P4A and maybe buy a converter before complaining about systems. :V

Top Bottom