• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So guys, mark November 1st on your calendars, something is going down on that date (and yes I know its a Thursday). Ill have more info on it in a couple days (probably Thursday or Friday) but heres a hint on what is going down.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
By Friday, you'll know exactly what the fuss is about. And it will be quite the fuss.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
He didn't say it was a movie, he said just said something big is going down. So either you know something I don't, or you're just assuming that's what it is.

:phone:

___X___

Smash Lord
He didn't say it was a movie, he said just said something big is going down. So either you know something I don't, or you're just assuming that's what it is.

Lmao, he posted a "hint". It showed the date, and that it was also made from Disney. Pretty dang obvious it was movie. So that being said, you either over-looked the hint, or you're just seriously that dumb.

___X___

Smash Lord
Oh, so what you're telling me is that you still failed, just not in the exact way I thought you failed.
Oh, okay. PC "MISSPELLED".

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Chris, tell Steve to stop being a scumbag.

I woke up to my phone ringing, but I couldnt pick up in time, so I checked my phone and he called me 7 times before I even woke up. So I call him back immediately after, and he doesnt answer nor call back again. Then I wait 45 mins and try calling him again and still no answer.

Needless to say Ive given up now, but if he wants to actually call me Im awake now and I have my phone lol.

___X___

Smash Lord
Zz, you NEVER answer your phone. I don't think you've every answered my calls, lmao.
I'm at work. If anything, I can text him. But that really wouldn't help, since you can just do the same.
I don't know if he had something really important to tell you, or if the calls were just butt-dials. Or maybe he's just trolling you....

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I never had you saved in my phone and I dont answer numbers I dont have saved. I just barely got your number Saturday remember lol.

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
Ok, if one of you guys saved your tournament results, please send it to us. We would like to get the Brawl rankings up to date and a link to the brackets. Please send the email to general@utahfightcircuit.com, thank you.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Ok, if one of you guys saved your tournament results, please send it to us. We would like to get the Brawl rankings up to date and a link to the brackets. Please send the email to general@utahfightcircuit.com, thank you.
RESULTS

[COLLAPSE="Pool 1"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pool 2"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pool 3"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pool 4"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pool 5"]
[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Pool 6"]
[/COLLAPSE]
Bracket
1: X :sonic: :dk2: :marth:
2: Lada :rob: :falco: :dk2:
3: Ken Neth :snake:
4: Mars :metaknight:
5: Dark Ryu :diddy: :ike: :olimar: :snake:
5: Wangston :falco:
7: Cherry :peach:
7: Z'zgashi :bowser2: :yoshi2:
9: Rockmix :ness2:
9: Colus :kirby2: :marth:
9: Sephiroth :marth:
9: I See :popo:

Pools
13: Gangstakirby
13: Cape
13: Felix
13: TNT
13: StarThief
13: Ghost
19: KANG
19: Beuty
19: Jake
19: ZeTerminater
19: TheNightAngel
19: Max
25: Tonbk

Ill edit in the bracket and pools in a bit. And if there are any character discrepancies, just let me know and Ill fix them, cuz I know im missing some (and just fyi only using them in games you lost or against a single scrub in pools doesnt count as using them).
It's all right there.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Gotta defend Kenny and say that if ZZ is teasing news about stupid Wreck it Ralph then that's a waste of time.

If the hint was instead the date on the poster or something and it relates to smash then i'm kinda curious but if you're just talking about the movie then keep dat to yourself dawwwg

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, so I just randomly saw BJ at Subway, AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

BJ Caver confirmed for Wreck-It Ralph

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Has it ever been confirmed that devon faps to 4 year olds though or is it all just based purely on speculation at this point?

Top Bottom