• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-1

Smash Legend

Zinoto

Smash Lord
^^^^ Lmao, this scrub is just gonna donate $100?

I'll bring a bucket to collect your tears.......and your money :yeahboi:.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Jeez, $100 money matches are becoming the standard.

Zinoto's a cool guy, but I have to hope in my heart of hearts that I've been consistently beating a better Diddy than most. :p

Player-1

Smash Legend
Also, I require it to be played on livestream so the whole world can see me humiliate Zinoto by infiniting him. I'll show that punk *** who the real innovator behind it is.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I am going to guess that someone is going to be salty that they lose $100 due to tripping

Just a guess though

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Has Zinoto actually ever came up with anything of his own? Copies the infinite from me, copies gnes's tag, and even gnes says i'm the best diddy
Looks like all your posts are just quotes from other people. Do you have anything original you'd like to add?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Haha, I'm loving this trash talk! Should be exciting to watch.

I'll bet $20 a piece against both of you scrub *** Diddies btw. Your free mindless banana trip followups ain't got **** on me. Zinoto knows what's up and P-1 looks like a Trela/ADHD hybrid gone wrong. Get at me. :denzel:

MW 2 KUMBAYA FO REAL

Ayce God

RIP Nova 9
I love the confidence from these two!! both have no doubts they'll beat the other!! that's really something to admire!

also i actually wanna come to this clowsui so I'll save up. I wanna marth ditto all the Marths bc most of y'all are sexy =] *looks at kel*

:phone:

Zinoto

Smash Lord
All of you should be smart and place side bets on me. I'm calling the 3-stock first game now :denzel:.

:phone:

Kel

Smash Master
maps.google.com

It was like 5 hours or something from Lexington KY to the TN tournament that was west of Nashville. You wouldn't come through Lex if you are coming from Nashville, so you would just go up 71 to Louisville. Cincinnati is about an hour and a half from Louisville (100 miles), and Lexington is about an hour and 10 minutes from Cincinnati (80 miles with 70 MPH speed limit and everyone going 76+ the whole way). It's not a bad drive, but it's certainly not an every weekend kind of trip. Besides, these things are known to get pretty big, if you're going to come up north, this is the tournament to do so.

See ya there!

Vega4

Smash Ace
Make sure that MM be on livestream, Diddy dittos are too sexy *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom