• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
At least I was able to get out of the pools, and I wasn't expecting myself to get far in the bracket...

But to lose to two :sheik:s in a row as soon as I start my fight through the bracket is probably the saltiest thing that's ever happened to me in an offline tourney. I'm really gonna have to use a different character to prevent that from happening again.

At least I got some specific friendlies in and hung with some guys and girls I knew like I wanted to more. Full shoutouts after the results are posted.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yoshi place is forever 17.

Good **** with the win on Raziek, Ralph. Sorry you lost to Wario, Player-1.

Croi, you are the homie!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I'm really disappointed in myself. I keep losing to the the same people / characters. I lost to MJG last time I went to one of these, and I also lost to an IC's iirc...

(TL;DR is that above^, gunna collapse this BS because I ranted LOL)

I may not have dropped an entire set (0-2) at least but still I really expected to do better for you guys overall. Losing to MJG a second time, I still realized I'm getting better while he's clearly always been good. The first time I've ever played him I beat him was with pit (never fought him with wario before) then he beats me right back; not just my pit LAST tourney, but also my wario THIS tourney.

Should change MJG's God Kai tag to "The Untouchable God of Invincibility"

As for DeLux and IC's: I may complain about them heavily because of how narrow the matchup is in one particular style for the opponent (me), but that's only because I didn't practice and get prepared mentally for it. Even if I went Pit (he said he'd been scared if I had gone Pit)... I still wouldn't have restricted myself to the ledge, got grabbed three times, and died both games.

At least with Wario I took a game because I'm WAY more familiar with the MU on the camping level with him. Pit, I have to hug the ledge and I'm worried I'll make a mistake / get gimped LOL

Anyways kinda consider these as previews of my shoutouts. I have a lot of school work coming up so I'll come make more shouts later in the results thread over the coming week.

Thanks Hilt and Chi for an excellent tournament yet again. It was great hanging with you guys too at the hotel.

At least I was able to get out of the pools, and I wasn't expecting myself to get far in the bracket...

But to lose to two :sheik:s in a row as soon as I start my fight through the bracket is probably the saltiest thing that's ever happened to me in an offline tourney. I'm really gonna have to use a different character to prevent that from happening again.

At least I got some specific friendlies in and hung with some guys and girls I knew like I wanted to more. Full shoutouts after the results are posted.
What Sheiks were even there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom