• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
all you essentially need is just a credit/debit card. I forget if it makes you make a google account to, but if so, it's free to do so

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm the one who offered to pay his reg btw

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Oh look I'm the first confirmed entrant for 64. Legit.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
It seems I'm not able to set up an account with my debit card, because for some reason my debit card number is not valid. :\

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
All questions about registration can go to chibo or myself. We will see what we can do if you have issues.

Note : If you bother Chibo today you will NOT get an answer right away as he is doing an EVENT

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Or they should just use the contact us form on the reg site I made up that goes to all top apex staff lol

Theftz22

Smash Lord
Noticed the announcement while listening to the dark knight soundtrack. Made my frantic race to register much more epic.:chuckle:

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
It was a google wallet problem rather than a problem with the apex site itself but the issue's been solved. :)

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
if i see v115 on the US side of a crew battle i'll do something stupider than eating my own hat

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
ok fine no info on hats for you :ohwell: jerk

Theftz22

Smash Lord
Ok well then,

1. Because now that I'm going to tournaments I want my account name to match my gamer tag.

2. I came up with that name when I was 13 and it seems kind of stupid now.

3. Theftz sounds awesome and is a baller name (even if no one can pronounce/remember it at tourneys)

4. Wait, why do you care?

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I've been using this name since 2001 when I was in middle school. *****es don't even know

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Ok well then,

1. Because now that I'm going to tournaments I want my account name to match my gamer tag.

2. I came up with that name when I was 13 and it seems kind of stupid now.

3. Theftz sounds awesome and is a baller name (even if no one can pronounce/remember it at tourneys)

4. Wait, why do you care?
I don't really lol
I just read a lot of your **** in the debate hall (even though i haven't been there in like 6 months lol) and then I saw Lanky in this thread and I was like DAT AVI and then I noticed your name change.

Good to hear you're attending tournies now. I was always confused by the idea of people who don't play smash constantly posting on a smash-centred forum about topics completely irrelevant to smash.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I was in my school's computer lab.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Registered, paid the venue fee and Brawl 1v1. I hope I was one of the first 30...

NamiNami

Smash Apprentice
I registered myself right after Paju did (4 hours ago from now) but apparently it didn't accept my card. I don't want to reregister since it says "You already have an in-progress sign up for this." on the Venue fee, Melee singles and doubles and I don't want to risk paying them twice.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Wootang, registered.

How do we report who we're teaming with? We both individually pay and then sign up as a team in person at Apex?

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i wonder if i should enter pokemans...my team is BW only, and they'd get styled on if the ruleset is for any pokemon

Edit: and i think you can add a teammate on the website somehow

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I registered myself right after Paju did (4 hours ago from now) but apparently it didn't accept my card. I don't want to reregister since it says "You already have an in-progress sign up for this." on the Venue fee, Melee singles and doubles and I don't want to risk paying them twice.
I'll look into this as soon as I can.

i wonder if i should enter pokemans...my team is BW only, and they'd get styled on if the ruleset is for any pokemon

Edit: and i think you can add a teammate on the website somehow
The form for setting up a team will be up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom