• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
WAit wait wait.... so I hafta have $50 to sign up 4 everything right??? **** why is my computer broken!!!

:sonic:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i just wanna meet everybody

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The new registration site features flawless implementation of signing up multiple times and adding events as you go along. However, Venue Fee is required the first time you sign up.

This means that if you want, you can sign up for Venue Fee asap and maybe some events, and then add more later. It is preferred if you sign up for everything at once however, and you will save a little bit of money on processing fees.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
wait so is it going up today? because if it goes up tomorrow I'll be much happier (paid tomorrow)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
wait so is it going up today? because if it goes up tomorrow I'll be much happier (paid tomorrow)
THIS!!!!

AYE!!! WHERE DA **** WE FINNA PARTY @???

Wait... are we allowed to be under the influence @ APex?

Or hungover??? I promise I wont b anything but fun loving :)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Well... I actually have $20 so I can sign up 2day...

Wait.. its $30 isn't it??? ****!!! CURSE YOU RENT & ALL OTHER BILLS & ASPIRATIONS!!!!!

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
PUT IT UP TODAY SO i CAN STOP HAVING THIS TAB OPEN

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ehh I was intoxicated through a lot of apex. its fine to drink in your hotel and go there a little tipsy but you can't be belligerent. they will kick you out of the venue

also no alcoholic substance in the venue either.

that was the rule from 2012 if I recall correctly

pretty much after I don't make it out of pools I just hit my hotel and start drinking.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
MOney is in my account... & library is open 24-7... I WILL WAIT HERE ALL DAY.. WELL... I have a date 2day -___- FML!!!

I'll register just 4 the damned CD and not make it

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I have the money to register, but I'm currently working on if i have the money to fly, its like, double the cost it was last time to fly and i still ended up paying like $1000 for apex
hmm. It will have to wait untill i get a job again (which shouldnt take long considering my resume :B)

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I just registered and paid but I'm not in the confirmed attendees list yet. I better get my ocremix! :c

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah, no worries you're in there but your order has to process first before it's added onto the page.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It takes typically around 15 minutes for your card to be charged, which is when you'll automatically be added to the site (and sent a confirmation email), sometimes a little more or less.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Google Wallet?

Uh....how does this work out for people that don't have a google checkout account and want someone else to pay for their registration? :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom