• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DG Interview Thread: Walrus? Toasted

RPS

• Total voters

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
S'alright xonar.
How did you achieve such a perfect face?

My face is far from perfect, it has bunch of nasty black heads that I can't seem to get rid of. :( Though my face cleared up when I stopped drinking soda which was when I started college and when that picture that my emote came from was taken. I also lost like 10 pounds when I stopped drinking soda over the course of the years.

Best game you've played in?
The best game I played in... my best performance was Newbie 12 I guess. I played obv town and had some damning evidence on asianaussie which X1 showed me. He sadly didn't get lynched and went on to win the game because I got night killed night 1. Kuz showed me no love even though he was the jailer. </3

Favorite role?
Favorite role would be a mason if I ever got it. I have the problem of not knowing how to post which is remedied by the fact of having a partner. When I'm playing I see posts and I feel like they're scum but I can't verbalize why. Having someone to talk to allows me to put my gut reads into words. Sadly though, this doesn't happen and hence why I am a bad player. After that, my favorite role would be a protective since I generally live until day 3 or so and am not usually a lynch or night kill target and suits my current playstyle.

Who wins in an "ego" fight, ryker or swiss?
Trick question, neither of them can win. Tis the sad fate of egomanics. Neither one will back down so neither one can win, both are doomed to an endless struggle of never winning and they can't settle for a tie. It's a perpetual hell in which they both stay.

That one not-so-superpower question that I asked Xonar.

:phone:
I thought about this one for a while but you can literally pick anything and not be a super hero because you'll still be as mortal as ever. I'd have to go with the power of persuasion or charisma, if you even consider that a power. You wouldn't even be able to honestly tell that you were sort of being mind controlled and it comes in handy ALL the time.

What is Gova's perfect day ?
Perfect day? Hmmm. Get up early and meet a bunch of friends for breakfast at Ihop or Waffle House. Denny's sucks I would have the 2x2x2 or the Pick-A-Pancake with bacon, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs and cinnamon pancakes. After eating breakfast go to a paintball field and play till about lunch time. This is assuming we have a large *** group because public games at paintball fields suck so much. It's way more fun to play privately. After that we'd eat lunch somewhere and then go swimming at a waterpark with slides and stuff, preferablly Schliterbahn in New Braunsfels becuase it's only the BEST water park in the world. It's like a fact or something. After that, we'd go to a Benihana for dinner and fill up. They cook the food right in front of you and they give you like 4 or 5 portions. You literally get two meals. Or at least I do because I always order an extra serving of fried rice. After dinner, we'd go to a lan center since I know what crappy computers my friends all have and we'd play games until morning. NO SLEEP.
You are in a fight of all DGamers , how do you win ?
Well, in a fight my objective would be simply not to lose ,so if I convince everyone else to stop fighting I basically win since they forfeit by techincalities.

You find out your princess is in another castle, wat do ?
Throw a ballin' party at the current castle. I mean it's a freaking huge *** castle. It'd be a waste not to have people in it. The princess and her kidnapper can come too. I don't know, it depends on how the bouncer feels.

Make a Rockin Joke
Rockin likes his men like his coffee... big and black.

Your on a deserted island , how do you escape ?
Build a raft? It depends on the island. This question is way too vague.

Your on a dessert island, do you eat it and risk death or float to safety
Float to safety. I can eat as much as I want when I'm safe.

How many song references can you make in one coherent sentence ?
Oh my dayum, I can't promise anything because doing this is like walking a tightrope, but I have faith that you won't stop believing in me.

You write a award winning song, what genre is it ?
Alternative/Rock or Chiptune. It would most likely be a ballad of some sort.

You write a award winning novel, what genre is it ?
Fantasy or Murder/Mystery/Suspence. I feel like those three are one genre anyways. All of those genres generally have good settings and atmosphere and plot. So far I haven't read anything in those genres that I've been disappointed with but then again I don't read as much as I'd like to. If anyone has some suggestions feel free to list them. I'm always interested in reading new things. I think on my list of things to read is Ender's Game, Animal Farm, and Lord of the Flies.

Is this the real life, is this a fantasy, caught in a landslide with no escape from reality ?
Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see....

What is love ?
Love is someone you can tolerate to be around I guess. That sounds way too cynical for me. I don't know but if I had to guess it's someone you care a lot about and that you would go out of your way to make them happy though not at your own expense. If you find it a chore to keep someone else happy they probably don't appreciate you and you should move on. It's definitely a mutual thing in my opinion.

What isn't love ?
Love is definitely not what I just previously said about trying to make the other person happy all the time at your own expense. It's also not catering to someone's every wish and demand. And it definitely isn't because you're happy when she's happy or vice versa. If you can only be happy by making someone else happy then there's probably a deeper lying issue that needs to be resolved before you can truly love someone.

Fav Pokemon
Favorite pokemon is
He's a badass through and through, plus picking Charmander was basically Pokemon's hard mode.

Least Fav Pokemon
Least favorite is
I mean how do you even make fun of that? I just feel sorry for it.

**** you rake, a real man asks what's your favorite digimon, if any

I don't have a favorite digimon. It never became a fad at my school. Pokemon was just infinitely more popular and in my opinion better than Digimon.

Top 10 favorite fictional characters.
Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
Senjougahara (Monogatari Series)
Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim vs the World)
Araragi (Monogatari Series)
Daena (Legend of Mana)
Will (Advance Wars: Days of Ruin)
Lightning (FF-13)
Ramza (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Houtaro Oreki (Hyouka)
Stocke (Radiant Historia)

Top 10 favorite shows, anime or live action.
Bakemonogatari & Nisemonogatari
Family Guy
Scrubs
CSI (All of them)
Scott Pilgrim vs the World (Movies count as shows right?)
Tosh.0
American Dad
The Colbert Report
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Durarara

Top 10 video games.
Halo 2
Halo 3
Legend of Mana
Star Ocean 2: The Second Story
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
Persona 3
Final Fantasy Tactics
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
Bioshock 1 & 2
Bastion

If you could hang out with 5 Dgamers that you haven't already met in irl who would they be?
Raziek
Sold2
KevinM
WashedLaundry
Jupiters Biceps (Glyph and Evil Eye)

do you like the sound of rain?

If yes, When is the best time to hear it?

Yes the best time to hear it is in the morning when you wake up! Night is the next best because it's soothing and helps you fall asleep. Of course the best type of rain is Summer Rain.

The world has decided that there is too much music. What is your favorite band, and what song of theirs do you get rid of?

Anamanaguchi is my favorite band and i'd have to get rid of their sub-boss theme from the scott pilgrim vs the world game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N38QsXGuhbQ It's really the only song of theirs that I don't enjoy.

What are your dreams for the future? One realistic one and one overly ambitious one, please.
Graduate college with a degree in computer science and get a job as a game designer somewhere. There are actually a lot of companies right here in Austin so I don't have to look far! An ambitious goal would be to start my own business and design my own game. It would definitely be some type of RPG with a combination of sci-fi and fantasy elements.
Most embarassing thing about you that your parents know?
My mom caught me getting to second base with my first girlfriend. That's pretty much it.
Ever seen something you knew you shouldn't have seen? What was it and what did you do?
Hmm, I can't recall anything too shocking. I've seen like answers to homework questions and stuff and I just memorized them right then.

Would you consider ever name-changing? If so, what to?
No, I like what my name stands for. Nicholas in Greek supposedly means "Victory for the people"

What's your guilty pleasure?
Maplestory, I still enjoy it and I would definitely still play it if I had friends that do. The stories are very well written. The NLC, Cygness, and the main overarching storyline The Black Mage are my favorites. The Hero's are pretty good too from the few quests I've done of theirs but I enjoy playing the regular explorers more.
Not to mention Maplestory has a ton of amazing music. Here are a few examples that are my favorites.

When the Morning Comes
Moonlight Shadow
Missing You
Sleepywood
Fantasia
Timeless
TimelessB
Dragon Nest
Dragon Rider
Year 2099
Year 2503
Ghost Ship
Forgetfullness
Fighting Pink Bean
Destruction Town
Knights Stronghold
Cygnus Garden
Crimsonwood Keep
Crimsonwood Keep Interior
Grandmasters Gauntlet

That's a lot of music isn't it!?

I also enjoy the gameplay a lot at least I did pre-BB patch. I haven't played much since that patch but I hear it's a lot less grindy and I've noticed that too. There are a ton of classes to choose from but the downside is it's not very customizable. There is always a best build and you can't respec without spending money or starting over. The skills have great effects and animations as well as sound effects and are visually appealing to the eye. The controls are solid and fluid which is very necessary considering MS is also a platformer. Monsters are unique and sprites are very rarely re-used and the bosses are all very unique and creative. Overall it's a great game and it's a guilty pleasure because it's targeted at a younger audience and it shows especially in-game.

Name 5 things I don't know about you.
I play the violin.
I don't like raw foods. I get a lot of flak for not liking sushi.
I wish I knew how to draw/paint etc.
I don't enjoy the Zelda series. I played to the shadow temple in OoT and that's it.
My entire wardrobe is literally a bunch of graphic Tee's. I do have dress shirts for formal occasians though.

If you were a girl, what would you like to be named? Would you name your daughter like that?
I like Alice and Daena as names mostly because of the personification of their characters. I'd probably prefer to just have the female version of my name; Nicole or Nicky. I would consider it and my wife would have to be okay with it as well.

What's your "life philosophy"/slogan?
"You'll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that's hardly worth the effort." - The Mathmatician from The Phantom Tollbooth
Basically, whatever you do in life, make sure you put effort into it because it isn't worth your time to be wrong.
"Smile to your problems
Leave the past behind
Never forget this
Don't shape the future
With all that's behind
Live for today" - Eiffel 65

Make a Rockin gay joke :D
Rockin is so gay that he's essential to the water cycle.
[Collapse=Reference for those who don't get it]
[/Collapse]

Choose a picture to describe yourself.

The best picture to describe myself is one of me! This is what started :gova:

Choose a song to describe yourself.
It's hard to choose just one but if I'm going to have to go with Scott Pilgrim's Anthem by Anamanaguchi for it's theme and tones.
Other contenders were
Sunshine by Jonathan Edwards
Superman by Lazlo Bane
and
Move Along by All American Rejects ** watch this
For Move Along I used to be the one that was being "spoken to" in the video during my first year of college when I was mildly depressed. I've gotten over it now but it's scary to think back on and now I feel more like the "speaker".

What is your greatest accomplishment in life?
Getting into UT Austin. It's one of the best schools in the nation.

You are infected by a parasite. This parasite makes it so that you get a new biological rhythm.
You wake up at 9:30am, you live until 11pm and then you die. You wake up again the next morning.
From the moment you wake up, you know you'll die the same evening. You don't know that you'll wake up again.
Imagine that it's possible in this society.
Now, after a year of this, you get offered the opportunity to have the parasite removed. Do you do it?

Yes, absolutely. I'd be missing out on everything that goes on in the night, especially if this parasite counts as immortality. I don't think I'd want to live forever.

What is the most comfortable feeling in the world?
Getting a scalp massage/hair washed by your lover. Man there is nothing better than that.

What are the things you enjoy most? (i.e. drawing, taking a walk, playing games)
Reading and playing games are definitely at the top of my list. I'm always looking for new games to play and new things to read. I especially like graphic novels and webcomics now ever since I bought Scott Pilgrim and was introduced to Problem Slueth. Currently I plan on getting Blankets and the other books I mentioned earlier. I also enjoy outdoor things like paintballing a lot but it's too expensive for me. Also I wish there was like an adult version of Leaps and Bounds or Discovery Zone so we could play like ****ing extreme tag in a huge obstacle course maze.

What do you pride yourself in most?
My personality and being a good friend.

You are walking with ___. Suddenly, ____ asks you "Say Nick, ___ do you _________?"
You respond, "Well, ____, I ______ for ________, so __________."
fill in the blanks.
I'll assume you meant my name instead of Laundry's.
Saxophonist, Nub, how, explicate a shogun, sateen, would improvidently convoke him for helmmen, so we could regroup at a barroom.

You can learn one other language. Which one is it?
I already took 2 years of Latin in HS and I'm currently learning Japanese so I guess I'd have to go with Italian!

You're born in another country. Which one is it?
Canada, sadly. Air conditioning is too good of an invention to pass by and I hear a lot of European countries don't use or have AC which is unfortunate because living in Italy might be nice.

You're given the chance to find your true love in trade of everyone you hold dear at that point in time. Do you do it?

It depends, am I old with literally no friends a then yea I guess I would. Currently though, I would not. Parents are just too good, especially when they're putting me through college.

Truth is a silly concept. Why do people cling to it?
If this is a reference to something, it's lost on me. I don't think truth is a silly concept though. It's in our nature to rationalize everything that happens to us and part of that is truth or what is right or correct or any other word really. Plus science would just be another religion if truth as a concept didn't exist since well nothing science ever prooved is true. I don't know, this question is weird and I'm not sure what you mean by it.

Learn to Jugemu with me, please.
Okay.

Pick 5 dGamers to chill with.
Raziek, WashedLaundry, Sold2, KevinM, Jupiter's Biceps

Remember those 5 dGamers you were chilling with? Pick a quote to describe each of them. Movie, book, something you heard. Anything goes, as long as it's not your own words :v
Raziek : "Contrariwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."
WashedLaundry: "Art, like morality, consists in drawing the line somewhere."
Sold2: "If it's not fun, you're not doing it right"
KevinM: "Arrogance is a killer, and wearing ambition on one's sleeve can have the same effect. There is a fine line between arrogance and self-confidence. Legitimate self-confidence is a winner. The true test of self-confidence is the courage to be open—to welcome change and new ideas regardless of their source. Self-confident people aren't afraid to have their views challenged. They relish the intellectual combat that enriches ideas."
Jupiter's Biceps: "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." - Gandhi

Are you an optimist, realist or pessimist?
I'd have to say I'm more of an idealist with varying swings between optimism and pessimism

Are your friends optimist, realist or pessimist?
Generally they are opitmists.

What type of girls are you attracted to? Like, give us some defining characteristics.
I'm not that picky on looks they need to at least have an attractive face and preferably with a good BMI in proportion to their height and weight. I prefer light colored hair though im not against darker. Hair length isn't an issue as long as they still look feminine. I don't want her to be mistaken for a guy or something. She wouldn't be taller than me so 6'0" or shorter. Personality wise, I hope she has some sort of recreational hobby that involves entertainment like movies/books/anime/videogames/webcomics/art/drawing. Something that we would share a common interest in even if we were complete opposites otherwise. Also she should care about personal hygiene and by that I don't just mean looking good, I mean like wearing tennis shoes when you know you're going to be doing a lot of walking. I hate it when girls wear sandals/shoes that are not made for long periods of walking because it ends up giving them disgusting feet. Just overall cleanliness is nice too. Honestly, at first I didn't care about that but ever since HS, being clean has just become a priority for me. I always feel like I need a shower. I have no preference on outgoing or shy girls but I feel like ones that are outgoing are more attractive since they tend to smile a lot more or just seem happier in general.

Anyone you look up to? Famous or not, doesn't matter.
Nope, there isn't really anyone I look up to.

What is your favorite word in the English language?
Guess
See what I did there? :gova:

What REALLY sucks?
[Collapse=Everything][/Collapse]

:gova:
Nah, being sick really sucks. I was sick around the same time as RR just a few weeks ago. I had like 103.5 fever and so I had to go to the hospital cause the medicene I was taking wasn't helping. Not to mention the constant aches and pains. The literally 72 hour headache is the worst.

How does it feel everyday knowing that you're Gova?
Feels, good man. :gova:

Describe your playstyle for me, do you go inactive or are you just a background player?

Some other questions i'll think of later.
I'm a background player. I generally just skim for inconsistancies and hypocrisy in people's posts. Like if there is a contradiction I'll bring it up and that's generally how I get my scum reads. It's a bad playstyle though because it relies on other people generating content for you. That's generally also why I never give out reads, because I don't really have anything concrete it's mostly just gut feelings and people don't like that as a read. The problem for me is trying to figure out those gut feelings and putting them into words, as that will bring my play to the next level. Also, I feel there should be a balance between people who take leadership roles and people who "sheep". If you're trying to be a leader and so is everyone else, it's hard to get anything done considering how stubborn all the players are in dgames. The same is true if everyone is a background player. It's easy to get my vote for a wagon because after I certain point I feel the day is no longer productive and I'd rather just lynch someone regardless of whether or not I think that person is town.

What falls within the purview of your conundrums of 'philosophy'?

Everything, ex: Why is Dark Horse a Dork?

How many busted pickup trucks do you own?

How many 4th of july Barbecues do you go to? Don't lie to me, I know it's more than 1

How many hours of the day do you go around playing "Born in the U.S.A?" I know it's more than 5, but I just wanted to be sure.
0, you'd best be getting your misconceptions outta here. I'm from the modernized part of Texas.

How do you spend your evenings on December 24th? It wouldn't happen to involve giving toys to children, would it?

I don't own any reindeer or a sleigh so no I don't give toys to children, well except for my next door neighboor. We give him stuff. Mostly I just stay up all night playing games and then go to sleep when I'm tired, just like any other night when I don't have school.

What inspired Britches & Hoses mafia? Did you just think of roles that fitted well together, or was it something else?

Gheb wanted to make a "pimp" themed mafia but unfortunately there weren't any good flavors around to use. Since *****es and Hoes isn't appropriate for Smashboards, I used the next best thing; puns! I think... well it's great wordplay and everyone got the idea.
The roles definitely fit together very well especially if you knew everything that was going on during the game. Adumb killed Ryker N1, the thread was a constant power struggle between indy Swiss and mafia Adumb and town was struggling the whole way through but due to some good night action choices and some not so good ones they were able to stay in the game until Asdioh killed himself unfortunately. Had Ryker stayed alive, the game might have been a constant power struggle between all 3 factions would have been amazing to see.

What advice do you have for designing a game? Just how does one make a set up both interesting AND balanced?
Design a game that's simple first and run it so you get the hang of modding. That's really your first priority. Playing a game with a bad mod isn't fun though this could be mitigated by an amazing set-up it's better just to learn how mod first. No offense to Ryker but his games aren't fun because he never mods them. :( After that, whenever you design a role it should be rewarded for good play but this doesn't mean to screw over the other guy. He should have some means of counter-play as well either to lessen the damage or turn the tables, it really depends on what you're going for.

All a game needs to be interesting is good flavor. I think you could run a mountainus set-up and still have it be interesting due to flavor. For example; see my KSSU:Revenge of Meta Knight Mafia. I found a dialogue script for that entire game online and some sprite images used GIMP to type the dialogue into the in-game text boxes thus essentially recreating Revenge of Meta Knight in Mafia form. The set-up was rather plain too even though it was different. A BP townie, a 1-shot doctor, a tracker, vanillas, and then a networker and a rolecop. Everyone said the game was great but unfortunately it was inactive and im pretty sure this was due to over-hype. The game filled in 30 minutes so I'm sure most of them signed up due to hype and not because they had time to play. All the other games I've run haven't suffered from inactivity. Balancing is the same as always.

Are there any general guide lines you would give to first time mods? A list of do & don'ts?

Be punctual, deadlines aren't only for the players, they are for you. Post the flip when you're supposed to not wait a week. Do vote counts every page, it's easier in the long run because you don't have to keep track of the votes over a longer period of time. Send out prods when necessary, don't be lenient on those kinds of things. Enforce your rules, don't like the players bully you into thinking you're wrong.

What's your favorite set up that you hosted?
Britches & Hose would have to be my favorite just because of the all around gameplay. It was active and fun to host. I was always looking forward to seeing how the night actions played out and to see if people thought they knew what was really going on.
What's your favorite closed set up that someone else hosted?
Final Fantasy Tactics definitely. OS put a lot of effort into that game and all the roles that you could pick from seemed viable but not overtly broken. It was interesting to see what combinations of roles would appear in game and how your powers played out.

What's your favorite open set up?
Trendy and Subversive
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Trendy_and_Subversive

What's your favorite set up, period?
I don't know that's a tough one. I'm gonna have to go with either OS's Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia or Nabe's Harry Potter Mafia.

Least favorite mafia role and why?

Cultists/Cult leader. Anything that changes alignments. After going through Hentai Mafia I don't want to experience a cult again hahah. Man even though I was already inactive due to the lack of a mod getting converted to a cult was just a mood killer. It's like welp, now I have a reason to be inactive, better like town tear themselves apart. At least I ended up winning.

How does one alleviate self-doubt?

You make a decision and stick with it regardless of the consequences. Go with what ever has that truthiness to it.

Social awkwardness?

Be active get out and do thing you haven't done. Join a club at your college or something. I recently just joined the Anime Club here at UT Austin since I want to make more friends. I have the local smash guys that come over for smashfests but that's only once a week. Need friends for other days of the week! This is in the same vein as self doubt you just gotta go out there and do something decide to do it and then stick with it otherwise you're just going to default to staying home and being by yourself.

Loneliness?

Depends on what being lonely is to you. If you have friends, I would say you're never alone but if you're talking about a lover or something you can see below.

What's your advice for finding women?

Just talk to them find out if you have any common interests. After you've known each other for a while or you feel comfortable/confident/the time is right, ask if she wants to go do something related to said common interest. You could also be hard baller and just ask her to a lunch date as soon as you know you like her. You don't know if you don't try, plus even if you do get rejected you become more of a man for being ballsy.

State a famous quote that describes your life.

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim.
"Have patience and endure; this unhappiness will one day be beneficial."
Ovid, Amorum (16 BC), III. 11. 7.

Out of the following Dgamers, give each one or two super powers:
Ryker
Stew
Swiss
Soup
J
yourself

Ryker - Strength
Stew - Invisibility
Swiss - Mind Control
Soup - Speed
J - pyrokinesis
Me - electrokinesis

If Dgames had a "Justice League," who would be in it?

Me, Glyph, EE, Soup, WashedLaundary
Those are the only 4 I'm comfortable enough to say that they would fight on the side of good not that they couldn't make good villains but I think they prefer being aligned with good.

Who in Dgames would make up the "Team of Evil" that opposed the Dgames Justice League?
Ryker, Swiss, Frozenflame
I know Ryker said in a pretend scenario he would prefer to play the villain, I'm sure Swiss does as well and Frozenflame is there to be Starscreen to Ryker's Megatron. :gova:

I was trying to think of more questions and decided to just go regular DGames questions

Favorite Setup/Least Favorite Setup/Favorite Role/Least Favorite Role/Best Game/Worst Game?

FFTactics/Harry Potter Mafia
Hentai Mafia 2/Touhou Mafia
Yakuza/Cult
Newbie 12, I was night killed N1 for being super obv town.
Hentai Mafia 2. I just flavor claimed D1 and then just prod-dodged the rest of the game and ended up winning.

What are some players that you would to see return that have gone inactive or missing? Reasons?
Kuz, I miss him. :( He knows how to get a game going and is always fun to play against/with. No particular reason other than he's a cool dude even though his playstyle grinds my gears cause he has this inexpicable ability to have everyone agree with him just cause they're friends.

How'd you get the name 'Gova?' What does Gova even mean?
Well, when I decided I wanted to be competitive in Brawl back in 08, I wanted a name that was 5 or less letters because I wanted it to fit in the tag thing. I couldn't think of one so I took the name of a boss character from Legend of Mana who's name is Gova. He's a ghose and he just fades in and out during the fight. There are a lot of striking similaraties.

BOO!

Who's your favorite homestuck character and why? Least favorite?

Dave Strider is easily the best. His dialogue and witty insults and his irony are just too good. He also has a lot of character depth and is definitely one of the funniest characters.
Lease favorite...hmm probably one of the characters that was killed off. I mean they weren't important or anything. Well except Gamzee, I don't really like him. It's a toss up between Gamzee and Tavros.

What's your favorite homestuck song?
It's soo hard to choose. I love all of them so I'm just going to list my favorites. Of the ones that actually appear in the comics these are my favorites.
Unite Synchronization
Sburban Jungle
Savior of the Dreaming Dead
Time on My Side
Anbroids
Black Rose Green Sun
Cascade (Beta)
BLIND JUSTICE: INVESTIGATION
At the Price of Oblivion
Heir Conditioning
Megalovania
Savior of the Waking World
Sunslammer
Umbral Ultimatum
Descend
How Do I Live (Bunny in the Box Version)
Beatdown (Strider Style)
Explore
Upward Movement (Dave Owns)
Haha thats a lot of songs and they're all worth listening to.

How many cats you got inside and out?

3 total. 1 is mine, the other 2 are strays we take care of.

Got plans for a beard?
I already have one!

Where is Waldo?

Worst chips?
Ruffles

Best chips?

Sour Cream and Onion Lays

Worst Soda?
Don't know honestly.

Best Soda?
Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, and Mr. Pibb

Suddenly you're faced with a bear, what you do?

Intimidate it with with flailing arms and a loud ROAR that comes from your diaphragm
Houston is huge, what is is like in the middle of all that or rather what is it like in there?
Like any other city. I've never been there during the day so I don't know how crowded it gets but at night there's always people going to clubs/theater/concerts. It's pretty lively.

Dream house?
Probably a condo with like an indoor pool and a home theater. I can settle for having one of those individual trampolines to dive into the pool though. 2 Bed 2 Bath. Mine being the master's and the other is a guest room where friends can stay the night. It would also have a game room for LANS and other stuff like billiards and table tennis.

Dream job?
Designing and creating my on video game.

You should watch The Room, Will you do it?
I don't know. Only if it's a good movie or if someone watches it with me so we can talk about how bad it is.

Favorite movie?
Alice in Wonderland (1951)

Hi Gova.

How's you?

Tired and hot.

You have to set fire to something; what is it?
The world obv. Just kidding. Definitely fireworks. I would set fire to those things all night long.

You're trapped in a room with a coyote, a deer, and a cobra. How do you escape?
By using the exit.

Which dgamer would you plan a heist with?
Evil Eye, he's got the muscle and the brains.

What's your favourite kind of headwear?
Hair. Best headwear.

Favourite saying?
"I'm Rick James, *****."

Favourite flavour ice cream?
Ice Cream

Favourite time of day?
Night... wait a second...

Every dgamer happens to be on a boat with you. Who's the captain?
They're on a boat with me, so I'm the captain.

Recommend me something new?
You.... should... start a new webcomic. I reccomend Gunnerkrigg Court or MSPaintAdventures if you haven't been there.

Your favourite moment in mafia?
Probably Gord v Cello in Nightmare Before Christmas mafia where Gord mentioned how he *omited* in front of his sister.
Or when S2 claimed The Flying Pumpkin that Shoots Laser Beams Out of Its *** in Touhou Mafia

Your mafiosi nickname?
Pado

Which dgamer is actually one of your alternate accounts?
Sold2

Your favourite emoticon?
:gova:

What is love?
Baby, don't hurt me. No more...

of this. I already answered it!

should you answer all of these questions?
All best
-Karyyu
Should I? I don't know but I did.

How much gova will result in overdose ?
You can't overdose on me, unless you're Raziek.

How much wood could you chuck if you took the time ?
All of the wood. That's how I earned my gold in Fable 2

Why cant we lick our elbows ?
Because there's nothing important there to lick.

Is it true you ran a 4 minute mile with an engine block on your back ?
Yes, although the engine block was for a lego train and wasn't all that heavy. It also never stayed on the damn track.

You meet your dream gal, how do you woo her ?
By being awesome.

Describe a day in the life of gova
Get up, go to class, eat, go back to the apartment, shower, have everyone ***** at you for the interview, say you're working on it when you're actually playing League with KevinM, do homework, go to bed. Repeat.

Write a fanfiction about Jupiters Biceps Vs. Galactic Gova
I was wandering through the Milky Way when I came across a huge bully. It turns out that bully was Jupiter's Biceps. He was making all the other planets feel inferior and worthless. He beat up Pluto so much that he's not even considering a planet anymore. That was unacceptable to me so I challenged him to a fight with a wager. If he beat me he could take my place and wander the universe, if he lost I would turn him into a gaseous mass so that he could never flex or use his muscles again. They would only be for show. After an epic battle that involved multiple comets and the asteroid belt, I triumphed. Jupiter became a gaseous giant. Anytime he tried to flex or or use his muscles gas would escape from his atmosphere effectively reducing his muscle mass. So now, Jupiter's Biceps revolves around the sun with the rest of the planets, a reminder of the strength he once had.

Can you teach DGames how to Dougie ?
I can not. Such a thing should not be taught.
Why is rake a sheep?

Because, he's fluffy and has a lot of wool and has four legs. Also he's herded and guarded by a watchdog
Is everyone gay for Ryker?

For Swiss?
Yes to both. This is the reason neither can pick up women as all the girls go gay for them. Unfortunately, as far as i know, both of them are heterosexual.

What is your favorite kind of pizza and from what place? What is your preferred accompanied beverage?

This tells a lot about a man.

Pepperoni pizza from Domino's with a Mr. Pibb or Dr. Pepper (if they have it). I can't get over that garlic butter crust. It's sooooo goood.

How do you cope with sickness? If you need a specific one, lets go with the flu.
Pills, lots and lots of pills.

How many pillow fights have you beaten innocent little girls to near death in?
None, and you're still asexual as ever. If you don't understand what's sexy about girls (or guys if you swing that way) pillow fighting, I have no words for you.

If you found $5 on the ground and you HAD to spend it, what would you buy?

Probably on a Subway $5 foot long. So good.

What are 3 possessions you can't live without?
Computer, bed, and air conditioning.

If you could go on a holiday anywhere in the world where would you go?
Anywhere but here. I'd like to visit Japan, Italy, and the coral reef.

Is there significance/a story behind your username?
Explained earlier!!!

What is it like to have a smiley of your face? :gova:
It is the absolute best. :gova: It makes me feel like :gova:

When are we going to eat at a chinese buffet?

I don't know, but there is an amazing one in San Antionio called Lucky Star. I went there once and was blown away because they had a chocolate fountain.

What type of food do you like?
I'll try anything except raw foods, and certain types of red meat. I'm not real big on steak for instance. I'm also not a big fan of seafood that isn't fish or shrimp.

If you had a tip for me that I have not noticed still, what is it?
Don't ask questions just to ask questions.

What do you like about me?
You're always positive and upbeat. You could change the mood in a room really quickly with your attitude I bet.

What do you dislike about me?
You ramble sometimes. :(

Top 5 songs
Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari
Electric Romeo
Stickerbrush Symphony
Beautiful Lies
Airbrushed (RAC Remix)

Top 5 games
Risk
Uno
Skip-bo
Sardines (Essentially reverse hide and seek for those who don't know)
Silent Marco Polo

Do you deal with scumhunting on the same level with everyone (Example, would you do the same things towards a newbie/low level/medicore player than with a player near your level, or would you have to play differently to be able to lynch who you think is scum)
No, it really depends on who the player is. I guess for newbies people tend to throw out a lot of loaded questions or gambits to get reactions but for more experienced players you just gotta learn how to discern their motives through their actions.

Same question, but now from a scum pov. For all them scums.
Generally you try to push something that can concievely be beleived as scummy while keeping a townie motivation in your back pocket incase it doesn't work out. Being vague will get people in a lot of trouble and scum can take advantage of that if you don't say what you mean.

Cheese cake or Cherry Pie?
Cheeeese Cake

You like yogurt?
Yes, I do like yogurt.

Favorite Anime?
Bakemonogatari hands down. It has great characters, dialogue, music, art, everything. It's basically a book in anime form and I love books. I wish the monogatari series was actually translated so I could read it. :(

Minecraft or LoL?
League, can't get into Minecraft. Sure building and exploring is fun but it's just not really my thing.

What do you consider your playstyle, and why does it work?
I consider my playstyle passive and it works if there's other people generating content and I can chime in when I feel like something is wrong or they overlooked something or I feel they're coming to the wrong conclusions.

Tips for aspiring players to become better at mafia?
Play more games. Staying in the newbie queue is just going to make you worse.

You read lotsa games. ALOT. What have you noticed that the regular Dgames member might not have seen?
I've noticed that a lot of them are liars. Meta stays fairly consistent between most of the players. So, players that say they play different every game are likely to still fall into the same patterns. They might think they're playing differently but usually it's just a gimmick and they're still doing the same thing.

When approaching a game of a small size, do you scumhunt on one person or multiple at a time? Why or why not?

I'm sorry if these questions were asked already I CBA to read I'll do anything for you if so. Anything. :troll:
You scumhunt when the oppurtunity presents itself and if it's not there you make one. Basically you search everyone for scum.

do you like nutella?
Yes, it's like if Reeses Peanut Butter Cups was a spread.
ever played SMITE? It's a Moba, but it's 3rd person and everything is a skillshot. and the champions are mythical deities.
Nope, but I've watched a few streams. Looks interesting but it doesn't look like my thing.
Hey, Gova.
Wow, is it me or is it hot in here? This is the most sexually suggestive question I've been asked. I shall respond favorably.
Hey, Nabe. :wink:
When do you plan on answering these?

Never, these answers you're reading now are just an english representation of what you imagine wingdings font size 12 to be like.

These first few has almost certainly been asked before, but if not:

Favorite mafia memories? Why?

Probably KevinM getting banned recently that was hilarious even if it doesn't technically count. In game though I would have to say Gorf v Cello in NBC. That story is classic and is always a good laugh. Other good ones are Kuz drunk posting, gorf's isn't as funny.

Favorite mafia games? Why?
Explained earlier!

Favorite mafia play of your own, and why? As town and scum (and indy if applicable).
Town would have to be newbie 12 as I was night killed for being obv town and had pegged AA. My favorite scum play would have to be Ragnarock as that's the only game I've won as mafia lol. It was tough trying to keep Ryker invested in that game especially when everytime he came into the thread he kept calling me scum. My favorite indy play is Hentai mafia 2 since i also won that one lol. Even though I was orignally town, i basically just didn't play that game got recruited into the cult and then won. If that doesn't count then it would have to be Gigabots where I got to D3 without posting anything. After Xonar replaced I semi-hydrad with him because I didn't know anything about the game. It was mostly just word choice for abduct certain people.

Favorite mafia play of someone else, and why? As town and scum (and indy if applicable)

My favorite play for town is defintely Sir Bedever from Majora's Mask mafia. Town was in a terrible place and he single handely brought the game back from a 1v1v1 got indy OS lynched and pegged the two remaining scum. Unfortunately one of the townies fake claimed vt when they were the doctor and then got lynched for it when he actually admitted to being the doctor. It was unfortunate, but I really wanted him to win that game.
As scum, I would say it's your play in Pulp Fiction Mafia. You should turn that post into a novella and sell it to make a quick dime. That was an amazing wall I have to say and your just completely overpowered J in the end.
As Indy I would say it's Aggressive Mediation in Skies of Arcadia. They played the town perfectly and according to Raziek they completely figured out the set-up minus one or two errors. They had super slim chance at victory but they made the peices fall into place.

Favorite town role? Why?
Masons! I like it because having another person to talk to really improves my play a lot. It's hard to vocalize gut feelings and I can't really post that into the thread without looking stupid. Having another person to talk to allows me to straighten my gut reads into evidence of someone being scum since I can articulate it better.

Favorite scum role? Why?
Redirector, nothing like screwing with the actions of townies! Plus it offers a lot of critical misinformation that's super useful to mafia and can be good in the right hands and useless in the wrong hands.

Favorite indy? Why?
Probably marker, they're just the most different and I think SK and those varients are very boring. At least with marker you have to consider how the game will play out and mark the appropriate targets while still trying to stay alive.

Pick your town. 10 DGamer townies.
EE, Sworddancer, Swiss, Circus, J, Vanderzant, Nabe, Ryker, WashedLaundry, Kuz

Pick your scumteam. 4 DGamer scumbuddies.

Kuz, EE, Ryker, Swiss. Overpower the town through sheer force of posts and post length lol. No one is gonna fight against that.

How did you like Hentai Mafia II? Any memories to share?
BORING. Flips took forever to get up because there wasn't a mod to be found. I wanted out as soon as I could tell where the game was going so I claimed my flavor and got shot N1. TURNS OUT I WAS BP THOUGH so I was stuck in hell. But then I got recruited into the cult and X1 and I alphad in lylo for the win.

If you were a Batman villain, whom would you be and why?
Probably Two-Face. I have that overwhelming sense of justice as well and so I'd probably end up trying to do the right thing even if means to that end weren't just.

If you were Batman, how would you tackle crime in Gotham City, with the goal of eradicating it forever?
For organized crime, just make it non-profitable for the mob bosses to be there. Like destroy all their product, eventually they'll get too fed up with it and go to a different city where they won't lose so much money. As for the super powered villains, fight them, kick their ***, and lock them up. With the mob bosses gone there won't be anyone to bust them out anymore and I'd probably hire people that aren't idiots to guard the cells.

You have just won one point three trillion dollars, and have always wanted to conquer Earth. How do you do it? Break me down an awesome plan dawg.
Well first, I start up an independent defense firm. Basically soldiers for hire that are really well trained. I also train a bunch of spies and get them into position of power all over the world, like generals, commanders etc. Use some other spies to spread information and attack other countries. This would start WW3 and involve all of the major power nations. Then I just play the waiting game. I'll try to make the war a war of attrition so all sides are evenly matched which is where my defense firm comes in. I can make more money by offering mercanaries. Near the end of the war before any treaties or truces can be made there will be a world wide coup involving all my spies that had reached positions of power effectively giving me control of all militaries. With the world's armys at my control and the world fatigued from fighting, there is nothing anyone can do to stop me.

Pick five henchmen from DGames to serve as your capos in the world domination plot, and state why. What would their duties be?
Ryker, Swiss, EE, Glyph, Kuz. These five people are all very charismatic and something I need for the plan to succeed. They would all be spies and their job is to make everyone under their command join the coup when it happens. Because they are so charismatic they can convince their underlings that what they are doing is the right thing.

Once on the path to conquering the world, agent 007 aka James Bond himself is captured by your henchmen. How do you finish him once and for all? What speech do you give in the process, if any?
See if he's all cracked up to be by putting him in an Indiana Jones like maze with a bunch of traps and stuff everywhere. I'd give no speech because that's not really my style but I'd definitely execute him just when he think he's gonna escape.

Make a joke about Rockin that is better than any of the Rockin jokes that have already been requested.

Rockin is so gay that even though he got tricked into watching Boku no Pico he enjoyed it.

Make a GAY joke about Rockin that fits the same criteria -- if the prior joke was already a gay joke, make a second one to top it. Get it? Top? Nyuk yuk yuk.
Rockin is so gay that he makes his home in the closet which he remodels to have a closet. When he goes into that one he starts the cycle over again in an endless cycle of entering the closet and never coming out.

So in that final battle royale DGames thing everyone talks about, after I have murdered errbody else (alternatively, mashad or GLife or marshy are likely contenders as well) and naturally recoil after one glance at your wonderful, good-natured face... what do you do? Do you capitalize on their inability to harm the wonderful Gova and kill them, or do something else?

I'd hire the survivors as personal body guards and then we'd go start crap all over the place and I'd finally get to experience a whole lot of trouble that a middle class white boy from the suburbs could only dream about.

You are a starship captain tasked with the mission of finding life on at least one other planet so that you may exchange technology and culture to solve a worldwide crisis back home. The lives of Earth are all at stake. What kind of captain will you be? How will you lead your people? What would your mission directives be? How would you handle first contact? Also which DGamer would you designate as your XO and why?

Definitely a hardass captain letting my crew know that there is no room for captain. This doesn't mean you can't relax or joke around but if there is something important that needs to be done and they aren't taking it seriously, well then they can spend some time in the brig to set their priorities straight. Mission directives would be to search any cluster of planets that is similar to our solar system. First contact would primarily be through wireless communication, we aren't going down there and they aren't coming on board unless of course they want to. Once we determine they are friendly we might land but ultimately just be constant negotiating and creation of policy on how to best benefit both races. KevMo would be my XO since I'm a fairly reserved person and he knows when to make the plays.

You have the power to transform into one type of animal. What kind, and why?
A white dove. Mostly I'd like to fly but I could also double as a badass homing/messenger pidgeon which is always useful.

Do you become a superhero or a supervillain with that power? If neither, why, but also choose one of hero/villain and tell me why too.

I'd guess I'd become a hero and use my power for good. Though I'd probably have to work for the government to get any use out of it and they could be corrupt. But as long as they're doing things for the good of the people/world etc I'd work for them.

Swiss and Ryker have obtained the power to directly translate their love of themselves into engorged dongs, and will duel atop the rim of a volcano with their newfound erectile weaponry for total world domination. Victory will relate directly to the literal projected size of one's ego, however, if one can ego HARDER with a smaller ego, that too can seize victory. Who becomes the new overlord and why?

That's the thing about ego battles, neither of them win. They're just going to be locked in that homo-erotic dual forever while Rockin does things to them that are too graphic to type about on SWF.

Same question, except with Marshy and KevinM, and instead of huge weaponized members they get Swag-infused sunglasses with which they will have a heatvision duel. Who and why and yadda yadda.

It's hard to say. I think it's more likely that they would combine their swag and become irresistible to the entire world.

You're in a dance-off with Macman, a guy that not only used to be a top tier recreational break dancer, but also is black. You have two weeks to prepare. How do you win???
I can't unless of course I break his legs. Or find other people to serve him.

Do you think your smile could stop a bullet?
It could, once...

You're in a supermaximum security prison when suddenly the cell doors open and a huge riot breaks out. Your cellmate, Crazy Jose, immediately leaps into the fray while you sit on your bunk, stunned by what is happening. You know ****'s about to get BAD... what do you do? How do you survive?

Well if it's one of those automated doors I'd just close it again and then I'm safe. Then I get released early for good behavior.

Any superpower you want and why?[/b]
Electrokinesis and magnetism I guess. It'd be so useful. I can keep my electronics charged indefinitely and getting around would be easier since I can basically walk like I'm on a rollercoaster due to the magnetism. Also I can attract people to me by changing my charge.

You are dating KevinM, except it's girl KevMo and thus okay. What is your song? Now tell the story behind how it came to be

Call Me Maybe
Luckily, there is a story already in song form
My first game with KevMo
But then she said she was a girl so I added her and we were partners ever since. Also she was super forward on that cybering. But I'm ok with that.

Do the same for hypothetical dating scenarios with Sold2 and myself.
How do I Live (Bunny in the Box)
We met playing through dgames of course and you were an ambitious person and started a skype group for all the dgamers. I was the first one to join so it was akward at first but eventually we warmed up to each other. Over the years our relationship had evolved but it was still secret and we sang love songs to each other under the guise of karoke nights in the skype chat. It went on for a while like this until WHOBO4 where I housed you and we shared a bed for 2 amazing nights.

S2's would definitely be For the Longest Time
We would have met at a smash tourney and have gotten into one of arguement where we're both technically right (you can down air DK out of his Up B off stage as Kirby). The arguements were so ridiculous that we would laugh and then we started hanging out at more fests and tourneys. After a while I would ask her out and we would basically watch ****ty movies and evaluate them seriously to the point that we would sound ridiculous. The song is because I imagine she'd be hard to hold to onto considering how easily she gets bored. I'd just have to enjoy to the fullest extent if she eventually breaks up with me.

If your face was the bumper, would Kanye still be trying to get in the zone?
No, it would be impossible for him to get in the zone.

Kanye walks into an Auto Zone. Does the world survive?
I don't know. Lets just hope that the Auto Zone doesn't hire Kanye to do a commercial for them.

You are dating me, and it's not a girl me and this no hetero. What is our song? Now tell the story of how it came to be.
Our song would be Guy Love
This would be a typical high school story. I'm on the cheerleading team and BSL was the star quarterback. It just made sense for us to be together and everyone knew it. We were the perfect couple.

Are you worthy enough to behold the hammer of Thor?
My smile is packed with more electricty than Thor's hammer so... yes.
Tell the story of when you once beheld the hammer of Thor.

It was a lot smaller than I expected. It fit in my palm and had a hole at the edge of the handle so you could put it on your keychain. BSL was carrying it around for a while but then I asked for it so I could see what it felt like. So I started carrying it around Dave and Busters but I didn't feel anything special. Dissappointed I started playing the Arcade Game that were around. I played Time Crisis 4 and did surprisingly well, I didn't waste as much money as I thought I would. It wasn't till I started playing House of the Dead 4 did I realize the power of the hammer. I had gotten to penultimate chapter without getting a gameover. I knew then that the Hammer of Thor greatly increased my skills in parameters of life. It's power was so great that I was even able to sit at the bar in Dave and Busters even though I was only 20. I dared not abuse the power though lest it get to my head so I promptly returned it to BSL where I assumed it remained ineffective.
You have to get in a hand to hand fight to the death with either The Joker or Two-Face. Who and why? What's your strategy to win this thing? Weapons will be frisked for and confiscated, or you can choose a melee weapon of your desire -- Joker would use a knife and Two-Face would use a steel pipe. Actually answer for both straight hand to hand or with weapons, now.
Fair warning to all future interviewees I will probably ask you this question
Two-face definitely. A pipe just isn't as threatening as a knife in the event that I couldn't dodge and had to take the attack or block. My strategy would be just beat the crap out of Two-faces burnt side lol. I mean he's only got half a face it's basically his weak spot. I also can't imagine him being as physically fit as the joker seeing as how he was a lawyer. I'm pretty sure he just sat in court or his desk all day. And I'd just bring a Bo (wooden pole) as my weapon since it gives me range which is really all I need agianst either of them who are using very short range weapons.

You're at a gas station, self-serve, at 4am. No one is around for miles. As you're gassing up, a black man steps forth from the shadows and introduces himself as Rockin. What do you do?
Force him to pay for my gas or threaten to sue him for emotional damages for scaring the crap out of me. His advance could be considered a threat considering how late it is.

Who put the "bop" in the "bop-shoo bop-shoo bop"?
Don't know, don't care.

If the pen is mightier than the sword, then why do actions speak louder than words?
The pen will will cover more people while the sword only covers once person. Actions do speak louder than words but it's hard to act in front of a large amount of people, especially when that term was coined If you wanted something done, it was better to publish it and get it out to the public.

Why do they sell ciggarettes at gas stations if you're not allowed to smoke there?
They don't sell ciggarettes at gas stations, they sell them at the convenience store.

If 7-11 is open 24hrs a day 365 days a year, how come there's locks on the doors?
Because 7-11s aren't actually open 24 hrs. They're only open from 7-11 hence the name.

If drinking and driving is illegal, why do you need a driver's license to buy alcohol?
You don't need a drivers license, you just need some form of state approved ID. Drivers license are just the most common.

What is the meaning of life?
I'm not going to tell you.

How come the alphabet is in that order? Is it cuz of that song?
I don't know but it's better that it is. Makes it easier to learn.

Do blind people see their dreams?
Depends on when they went blind.

Why is it called a TV set, when you only get one?
Because theres more components inside the TV that you can't see, hence making it a set.

Do you think they tried other flavors for toothpaste before they settled on mint?
No, I think they went straight for mint because it smells good and it's powerful. There used to be a mint plant in my front yard and it was strong.

Does a bear **** in the woods? What if he has other options?
Yes, who cares he's a bear, he ****s where he wants.
Favorite genre of music. You can only choose one!
Chiptune.

Why is the word "abbreviated" so long?
bttwii

Two ducks walk into a bar... finish that joke.
No, this is a fowl joke. It won't make sense.

How come when you buy lemon juice at the store, it's made with artificial flavor, but dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?
First of all, no one buys lemon juice and second, the ingredients aren't listed on dishwashing soap so I can't be sure there are even lemons in them.

How come the sun makes your hair lighter, but your skin darker?
Because your hair reflects the light while your skin absorbs it.

Cats or dogs?
Cats.

Monkeys or penguins?
Penguins.

Pedophilia, or incest?
Incest

You can only watch one TV show the rest of your life. What show do you choose?
Family Guy, I don't watch much TV anymore to begin with.

If 2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do make a right, does that mean the "2 wrongs" guy just gave up too soon?
3 lefts don't make a right. It puts you farther back than where you started. I don't know what anyone would do that. You're not being clever, you're being dumb.

Why is it called a "building" even after it's already built?
Because buildings are always in need of repairs.

Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
One is sarcasm the other is not.

Why do drive-thru ATMs have braille directions?
Because a friend drove them there gosh.

Why do people say "cold as hell"?
Because of Dante's Inferno where it is said the deepest part of hell where Satan resides is actually a lake of ice so cold that it burns. I shook my head at all of these questions.

in that line of questioning...

Why do we drive on a parkway, and park on a driveway?
I don't know. That's just the way things are.
If teachers teach and builders build, how come fingers don't fing and hammers don't ham?
This is a very deep and philosophical question, I'm sure.
Because fing and hamm aren't words whereas teach and build are. You would have noticed this if you didn't have toasterbrains.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Holy **** I fall in love with you more after all this

YES YES YES to Trendy and Subversive

Yes to our song

yes to skipping interviews and homework to play League when we both know we shouldn't

Yes to my quote which is something I've actually always used to keep myself in check

Yes to Penguins!

Yes to how me and marshy would work!

Yes to Gova!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Also Gova the fact your e-name is from a video game just makes you even more cooler.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'd be ok with that. This interview lacked a lot of personal/philosophical questions.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I usually dont ask personal/thinking questions sorry i lub u

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
The next round of fighting continues!

[Collapse=The Dgamer of Deadly Decisions]The man who's discarded the rules, Soupamario![/Collapse]

[Collapse=Student by day, Procrastinator by night]Captain Canadia, Raziek![/Collapse]

[Collapse=Nobody touches his precious muscles]The Adonis Complex Kingpin of Biceps, Glyph![/Collapse]

Who will eat and who will be eaten?

#HBC | ѕoup

Vote: Glyph

Because he's bigger than me and I don't want him to flatten me like a pancake with his muscles.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Damnit, I really like Dgamer of Deadly Decisions. If only I could change my title...

#HBC | ѕoup

I also read your whole post in the Persona 4 Arena Announcer Voice, which was a nice touch.

Top Bottom