• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Okay wait so let me make sure Im understanding correctly:

tech and LOE1 both camp in brawl because of some strange biological phenomena where it results in heat. They both are always very cold but when they camp they become warm? Thats what you guys are saying right??

I want to be involved!!!!

I like attention!!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

tech and LOE1 both camp in brawl because of some strange biological phenomena where it results in heat. They both are always very cold but when they camp they become warm? Thats what you guys are saying right??

I want to be involved!!!!

I like attention!!
I have not received any birthday sex yet. I could definitely give you some attention.

:yeahboi:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium

LMAO, that's a new one

biological phenomena johns ftw

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
I FINALLY managed to get the Wii from my brother even though it took a week, I guess Fire Emblem can take a while. Who wants to play later this evening around 7pm or later?

Roller

Smash Legend
He hasn't even been to like two thirds of the ones we've had this semester...

Also. To be more exact, they started 3 years ago, when I realized it made a decent smashfest venue 'cause of the abundance of TVs.

What's The Point

Smash Master
The last few happenrd because DRDN showed up for no reason and lain. I
Unlesd those two show up people dont show up.

This is true with SF in general. Tutu has jobs, Gio stopped playing a long time, Thugz mysteriously stopped, that girl killed lain or something, JTSM has school/job, leaf isn't real, and hotarms. Stewey has played more in AA than these people. Masonfest are just worse because they happen at night and people do **** during the week.

I would like to play tonight. Mostly because I want my hat. Zinoto should come.

This is my work+school schedule relating to smash: I'm free every monday and tuesday after 3:15. I'm also free all day on saturdays and sundays.

Also who is Ridley Silverlake? He posted about playing at 7, is he a new AA resident or did someone make an alt account in the time I was gone?

Also leaf is most definitely a person, he made my sub at the campus subway the other day. We also played league together at the game center. I need to play more than just Akali, it's real rough when i don't get mid or top. Kevin play on my account and get me gold, I want the janna skin dawg.

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
Sure, that's fine with me. Just one moment to plug my Wii in and I'll post my Friend Code for you. :)

Edit: sorry for the wait, just connecting it back to the internet and all of that.

Ugh...I can't find our wired adapter, I guess I'll have to play wireless...so sorry for the wait.

Roller

Smash Legend
Ridley is an alt account.

Also. It likes to be referred to as a female.

Alsoalso. "She" was referring to wifi.
Get over yourself Roller.
Please show me where I implied anything having to do with myself in the post you were responding to.

Get over being imaginary. Santa still seems to keep a smile on his face...

Top Bottom