• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Roller

Smash Legend
So. Without having seen that post. I inadvertently outgrimed Tutu for the night..

*Leaves gym at 12:45*

"Oh! Subway is still open! ('til 1) Cool."

*speed walks to the Union (where Subway is, for those who are unfamiliar with UM's campus.)*

*arrives at counter at 12:59*

"Heyyyy... So. Are you guys still open?"

*guy wearily looks over.*

"...yeah."

Didn't even really feel bad about it.

...Until 4 people got into line behind me. And I think they have that policy where they can't close until they serve everyone on line...

oops.

EDIT: In my defense, I hadn't eaten dinner yet, and was mad hungry...

rsr2

Smash Lord
Yeah most fast food places have a policy that you don't stop working until everyone in line is gone. Of course you lock the doors so no one else gets in after closing time which in most cases they don't.

I felt pretty bad for a Taco Bell, 10 minutes to close the entire building was just packed full of people who just left a Kid Rock concert and they were there until 2:30 when it closed at 1am.

He should be thankful it wasn't that bad considering it could have been way worse.

kd-

Smash Lord
Been there. I used to work at Taco Bell and had to work on the 4th of July. All day until 11pm, no one is there. Once the fireworks are done, everyone in the universe is thinking TBell. The inside was body-to-body, the drive-through literally was two layers deep around the restaurant and we had exactly 4 people working one line.

Edit: More importantly, there still needs to be moAr drama in this thread. It just repeated from last time, from Ridley berating Roller and Roller defending himself to Ori trying to add Ridley on the skype chat.
Roller-style Also, not sure what PMing username does in the grand scheme of things..
Roller-style AlsoAlso, you guys are mad grimy.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Yeah for the local festival when I worked at McDonalds, we were supposed to close at 11pm but 2 buses full of people showed up 5 minutes before close. There was only 4 people working at the time. I was the only one working grill and someone yelled at me eventually for taking so long on the orders....

Good times >_>

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Been there. I used to work at Taco Bell and had to work on the 4th of July. All day until 11pm, no one is there. Once the fireworks are done, everyone in the universe is thinking TBell. The inside was body-to-body, the drive-through literally was two layers deep around the restaurant and we had exactly 4 people working one line.

Edit: More importantly, there still needs to be moAr drama in this thread. It just repeated from last time, from Ridley berating Roller and Roller defending himself to Ori trying to add Ridley on the skype chat.
Roller-style Also, not sure what PMing username does in the grand scheme of things..
Roller-style AlsoAlso, you guys are mad grimy.
Ridley was added to the group last night and ended up playing wifi with people.

2 post within 2 days? the worlds gonna end
**** man ****

What's The Point

Smash Master
Woah, wait.

I totally lay claim to this supposed "Roller-style Also." I have been "also"ing in my post s for years. I have no dispute with the "AlsoAlso."

kd-

Smash Lord
Legit. WTP-style Also, Roller-style AlsoAlsos

edit: Hmm upon further review it's actually 'Alsoalso' and not 'AlsoAlso'

Roller

Smash Legend
Ummm... I've been using the

"Also." style since mid 2008.

And another thing. I definitely have done more for the phrase than wtp has.

And anotherother thing. <-- I started this too.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
So apparently, after trying to re-add me to the MI Skype group, Zinoto told me that I've already been added back after being removed, and it still says that I'm removed.

****ing Tutu, man.

Top Bottom