• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Twin Christmas Parties 3+4 Mafia {The Matryoshka Scandal.} ~ Over! Who had the merriest Christmas? Who got lumps of coal?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Bardull, who exactly were you voting as comprimise to Red Ryu?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ran stop being stupid.

Bardull I got no clue, July if by some miracle you are town your dead tonight, if not you better be protecting Bardulk or Swords.

Lynch July if she is alive tomarrow, Circus if Juky dies.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was still trying to feel out J/Kary/Circus/JTB, where I am 90% sure most of the scum reside.

I pretty much dislike OS right now and expect him to shoot JTB toNight to prove himself.

I expect July to redirect and protect people and shiz, but not to redirect OS of course.

Ran please hit Circus if possible.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
And then RR has to jump on the July wagon.

Oh my gorf.
Here you mention 'and RR has to jump on the July Wagon' but you don't really try to get a better wagon going.

I don't believe in this lynch at all. I don't know why so many people were on this lynch.
You say you don't believe it, but weren't really compromising. Can you tell me what exactly you were trying to do besides RR's lynch?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Bardull, I can't understand why you're being so dumb about everything right now.

If OS shoots anyone toNight, it's because he's scum. If OS is town, then accidentally hitting a townie right now would be game over for us. I don't care how much deadweight JTB is; that's too risky.

This game is giving me an ulcer.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was still trying to feel out J/Kary/Circus/JTB, where I am 90% sure most of the scum reside.
All of yesterday and some of this morning I was trying to find scum and feel around each player.

July claiming and shutting down hurts us if she's Town, and if she's scum it was an interesting pre-emptive attempt to avoid a lynch. She didn't have to claim the bus driver aspect of her role though so I feel better about her and expected her to prove it once again, hence my response to RR's jumping on July. RR has been hopping around wagons and it didn't make me feel better about him at the time, but I realized after that it was because RR was sure that July was scum that he was so willing to hop on board a July lynch.

I never got a Circus/J/Kary/JTB wagon going because all of these players are too hard to wagon against with so much emphasis on RR, not to mention two of them are missing while the other two are generally hard enough to start a wagon/case against, not to mention that I didn't have solid scum reads on either of them or the artillery to enforce a vote on my part yet.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Bardull, I can't understand why you're being so dumb about everything right now.

If OS shoots anyone toNight, it's because he's scum. If OS is town, then accidentally hitting a townie right now would be game over for us. I don't care how much deadweight JTB is; that's too risky.

This game is giving me an ulcer.
I'm not being dumb about everything, you're having an ulcer because you're going to get lynched toMorrow.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Anyway, there really isn't much more to be said. Ran, July is a good choice for checking her characteristics, but do what you think is right.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
RR has been hopping around wagons and it didn't make me feel better about him at the time, but I realized after that it was because RR was sure that July was scum that he was so willing to hop on board a July lynch.

I never got a Circus/J/Kary/JTB wagon going because all of these players are too hard to wagon against with so much emphasis on RR, not to mention two of them are missing while the other two are generally hard enough to start a wagon/case against, not to mention that I didn't have solid scum reads on either of them or the artillery to enforce a vote on my part yet.
Underlined, this seems wishy washy. I'm sure you could see some scum intent in his hopping to save his own life, so I am wondering why you still can't see why people 'wanted to lynch him'. Dude, if you would have voted Kary, I would have gone on, but you didn't. The bold is weak reasoning for you not putting a vote down dude.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Underlined, this seems wishy washy. I'm sure you could see some scum intent in his hopping to save his own life, so I am wondering why you still can't see why people 'wanted to lynch him'. Dude, if you would have voted Kary, I would have gone on, but you didn't. The bold is weak reasoning for you not putting a vote down dude.
RR was being anti-town, not scum.

I would have sooner put my vote on JTB than Kary because JTB is literally nowhere to be found while Kary at least has some content.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
To clarify the underlined, it seems like you are saying 'you realized' to justify you not addressing RR's action as 'Anti-town'. I still find concern with this because you try to act like there is NO reason for people to be on RR's lynch when you have at least seen one reason why. I want you to explain why his action was anti-town over scummy.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Like, no one here can properly identify why RR did what he did toDay as scum. If we're to assume that this isn't Lylo, then his motive and intent are a complete mystery as scum and people weren't willing to turn their head away from it for some reason.

Why would RR claim to have shot PJB the way he did when it's not even LyLo yet? Can anyone answer me that question? The ONLY response is "bad scum play," but I feel like RR is above said "bad scum play." Because, I mean, this is just really bad for scum to do.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Or in other words, you didn't want to actually try to provide a path to what you claim to think would have been a better lynch than Ryu toDay because it was too hard to make a move against any of them and you didn't really have solid reasoning to go on and now you're backpedaling on the scum reads you just gave. And now you're just whining about the Ryu lynch because you can. Look at those clean, clean hands of yours.

Seriously, you just dismantled the scumreads you gave on me and J (I assume we're the ones you consider "hard enough to start a wagon/case against") by saying that you didn't have solid scum reads on us nor the "artillery to enforce a vote" and your only other scum reads are pretty much only there because they're...well, not here.

Have not seen whackness that parallels this in a long time.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
To clarify the underlined, it seems like you are saying 'you realized' to justify you not addressing RR's action as 'Anti-town'. I still find concern with this because you try to act like there is NO reason for people to be on RR's lynch when you have at least seen one reason why. I want you to explain why his action was anti-town over scummy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mLjKI968g

I've explained it multiple times, dude.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Or in other words, you didn't want to actually try to provide a path to what you claim to think would have been a better lynch than Ryu toDay because it was too hard to make a move against any of them and you didn't really have solid reasoning to go on and now you're backpedaling on the scum reads you just gave. And now you're just whining about the Ryu lynch because you can. Look at those clean, clean hands of yours.

Seriously, you just dismantled the scumreads you gave on me and J (I assume we're the ones you consider "hard enough to start a wagon/case against") by saying that you didn't have solid scum reads on us nor the "artillery to enforce a vote" and your only other scum reads are pretty much only there because they're...well, not here.

Have not seen whackness that parallels this in a long time.
No, I have a clear path for lynching you, and I will try my best to see to it that you are lynched tomorrow.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well, that sound delightful. Can't wait to continue bashing my face against my keyboard with you then.

I'm out. I'm gonna be late for work. I'll have a better idea of where I specifically want to look toMorrow once it actually comes.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
*Still has a fever, hasn't read much but still knows that RR has been lynched*

damnit, I'm not gonna be around today and I wanted to drop a Ryu vote before leaving. I don't wanna hammer him yet though :/ Guess I'll just leave some thoughts

@Ryu. You realize that what you're doing isn't going to be looked upon in great light? Like, if you flip scum, nobody is gonna just go for J/July/Circus because you're clearly WIFOMing. If you're town, you are playing really dumb, and nobody is gonna trust your judgment.

What you're doing here reads like scum trying to cut the day short. The fact that what you're doing isn't unheard of does not make it a good plan. In fact, it makes it worse, because the fact that it isn't unheard of just decreases the impact of it.

I'm going to vote you if stuff isn't better looking by tomorrow, possibly later tonight.
I seriously don't know why people like this guy. He doesn't seem all too genuine to me (second paragraph especially). Last line bugs me. Don't know what he was expecting out of RR at that point. Can't shake the impression that he's contributing for the sake of contributing.

I don't remember OS claiming his flavor, by the way. That's a little disgruntling.
Cause he's an indie aspect duh. After you guys get all the mafia and the game is still going make sure to lynch this guy.

Like, there's something wrong with the RR/OS connection he postulates. He also tells OS not to shoot him but isn't that an insinuation that he thinks OS is Town?

He also suggests that this is some kind of ploy for RR and OS to stage off against each other, but why in the name of any possibly existing higher powers out there would OS tell RR to stage this kind of debacle with OS? I seriously don't see it as SvS whatsoever of the same alignment, and it's really just a bad play in the grand scheme of things at this stage of the game.
Mmm, well in all fairness I was thinking the same thing about RR and OS being mafia together. However wrt bolded I see your point.

I'm wondering if you're a mafia bus driver or not.
If someone bus drives my voyeur target I will see a bus driver target the person I voyeur (mod confirmed), which I haven't seen.

I don't think I've ever said Ran was scummy.

I mean it's odd but at the same time, it's Kary. It doesn't seem odd his theory based on him being so wanting of OS yesterDay. For me I am feeling more on one of RR/July being scum especially now with July's claim but I am trying to figure which one of the two is the scum.
Even if Kary was tunneled on OS yesturDay, he should at the very least consider the statistical unlikelyhood of his theory.

Seems a little forced and rushed but I contributed that to the fact that he was rushing in his post due to V/LA/Life things and the like. Most of his posts have been of a similar nature.
Which should read bad then?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Lol but man I'm salty about this lynch. Argghhhhh. I just wish JTB/Kary had been contributing more. I see anti-town RR but not scum RR per se and I wish everyone else latched onto that, but I didn't have the muscles to prevent it.

Maybe a part of me deep down wanted the RR lynch which is why I wasn't so vehemently against it/wasn't trying to start a new wagon, but man, it's so hard to start a wagon when scum really isn't so obvious this game. IDK, IDK.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Votecount 4-3

6/11 to lynch.

Red Ryu [
]: July, Kary, Overswarm, Ranmaru, Circus, Red Ryu

Not voting [
]: Sworddancer., J, PrivateJoker-Brown, BarDulL, JTB

------------------------------------------------------------

[collapse=Vote Log] Circus > Red Ryu
Overswarm > Red Ryu
Ranmaru > Overswarm > Overswarm > Red Ryu > July > Red Ryu
Sworddancer. > Ranmaru > Unvote > Unvote
July > Red Ryu
J > Red Ryu > Unvote
PrivateJoker-Brown
BarDulL > Red Ryu > Unvote > Kary > Overswarm > Unvote
JTB
Kary > Red Ryu
Red Ryu > PJB > Unvote > J > Red Ryu > July > Red Ryu
[/collapse]

A majority lynch was reached.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Day 5! 5/9 to lynch!

A naked man and a bear suit lie dead on the club floor.

July was Naked Teddie, Town Switch-Doctor.​

Seeing Teddie dead really causes it to hit home how serious this situation really is.

----------------------------------------

Circus
Overswarm
Ranmaru
Sworddancer.
J
Private-Joker Brown
BarDulL
JTB
Kary

Day 5 has begun! With 9 players remaining, it's 5 votes to lynch!
Deadline has been set for December 9th at 1:00 p.m. EST.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm pretty sure this is LyLo, and while I would normally vote Circus right out the gate because I'm 99% sure he's scum, I think the correct play here is still a mass claim. I'd also like to hear people's thoughts on who they feel are Town and who they feel are scum.

Mass claim order:

Circus,
JTB,
Kary,
OS (flavor),
PJB.

Top Bottom