• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yooooo everyone, First bash went superbly, so much so, that we're hosting another one! (Possible tri-weekly?) Its very possible.

SO, heres the deal. Since im givin ya'll three weeks notice, I expect a much better turnout from the already big turnout of 44 people. Keep in mind that at just 44 people, 1st place walked away with 390 bucks! Zp aint stealin from the pot, so dont worry, all the money your gonna see in this thread is available!

My aim this time is to get AT LEAST 60 people! We WILL fit 10 TV's and Wii's. It WILL happen and it WILL be huge. Three weeks is PLENTY of time to get off from the job, find that ride, and save that money. So dont be lazy and make this small, the entire state, and then some, is invited. Don't worry about any thoughts of "Oh, ZP is too small to host that many people and that many tv's"

Need i bring up my first smash bash? 70+ people, half the space? AND that ran smooth, but ZP is wayyyyy smoother.

So thats enough for an intro, no onto the important stuff.

Zero Ping- 5450 south state road 7 and the zip code 33174 Suite Number 11.

DIRECTIONS: If I were you, I'd follow my directions and use mapquest ONLY as a reference, as they tend to give screwy directions to this place for some odd reason.

So basically this place is found on 441, between the main streets of Stirling Road, and Griffen... Those are two exits off of I95, i'll have the exit numbers later. So, easiest thing I can tell you to help you not get lost, though I'm not sure if it's the fastest depending on where your comming from, Go to I95 (south or north respectively) Exit off of Stirling Road and head WEST from 95. When you hit 441 (or state road 7, same street) Make a right. You should now be heading NORTH. The next light you'll see is a street called Seminole Way. The second Street is called Lucky Street. The plaza is on the right in between these two streets.

But to not get lost ever, or miss it, just make a Right onto LUCKY STREET, and there's an entrance to the plaza on the right as soon as u turn, where u will see the infamous "Only hill"

Any questions about that, you can reach help at:

Cell: 786-436-5990 -ME/Seibrik/David
AIM: Seibrik
OR
Cell:305-495-8258-ZP/Mike

Date:4/12/08 A SATURDAY
TIME: Doors are gonna be open around 10 AM.
11:00AM Doubles Sign ups Start
12:00PM Doubles Begins
Singles will begin no later than 2:30PM
Ending ?!?!?!?!

FEES:

$20 DOOR FEEEEEEE
15 of that 20 goes to singles pot, 5 goes to venue.
Doubles: 20 dollars per team, 10 per person.
You do not pay door fee, you do not play, singles, doubles, or friendlies.

ok ok.... let me cut to chase here.

This ONLY changes if you bring a Wii or a TV. Then the door fee becomes 15 dollars.

There's only four scenarios with this door fee.

PLAYER A:​
Wants to enter both singles and doubles. Does not bring wii. Does not bring TV. Player A then has to pay $20 for the door fee. 15 of that 20 goes toward the singles pot. 5 goes toward the venue. Player A then pays 10 dollars to enter teams with his doubles partner. This making his total of the day to be $30.​

PLAYER B:
Wants to enter only doubles, but not singles. He does not bring a wii, or a TV. His grand total will be equal to that of player A, as the door fee (20) remains the same. At this point the player might as well enter singles as well, since he has already added money to the pot.​

PLAYER C:
Wants to enter both doubles and singles. Brings either a wii or a tv. This player will pay a grand total of 25 dollars. 15 for singles/doorfee, and 10 for doubles.​

PLAYER D:
Wants to enter singles only. Brings wii, or tv. Only pays 15 dollars doorfee/singles entry.​

Which player are you? Theres some variation I left out that I think by now you should get the point, if not feel free to ask. I just don't want confusion at the actual tourny, and so far, i havn't had much.

Hopefully that helps clerify.

PRIZES:
Singles- 60/30/10/Pat on back
Doubles- 70/30/Pat on back

General Rules:

3 Stock
7 Minute Time Limit
Final smashes ON..... jay kay, All itmes are gonna be off.
If there is wall bombing... dont stall, same goes to anyone with any possible stalling techniques. If there is any sign of stalling of a match, report to a judge (later to be decided) and if he or she decrees than it will cost in the forfeit of the stock.
IC infinate chain throw is allowed until 250% before it is considered stalling. (if possible?)
You get the ideas with the stalling business. Don't do it.

For Teams: Team attack on... same stuff stated above. Any team infinates are allowed until 250 before considered stalling.

(Tell me if any of you think im leaving something out)

STAGES: (Some minor changes from last time)

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Lylat Cruise
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Battleship Halberd
Coneria
PokeStadium ONE
Jungle Japes
Green Greensar
Brinstar (Melee)

Banned:
Greenhillzone
Skyworld
Great Sea (the toon link level)
Luigi's Mansion
Mushroomy Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Bridge of Eldin
Rumble Falls
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Port Town
Wario Ware
Distant Planet
New Pork City
The Summit
Pictochat
Shadow Moses Island
Donkey Kong Arcade
Spear Pillar
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Electroplankton

Any opinion in regards to said stages will be taken into cosideration ONLY BEFORE THE TOURNY DATE. Whatever the final list is the day of the tourny, that's the list. If anyone knows of any allowed levels that lag for teams like FoD or Mute City did for melee, let me know please.

RESULTS:

Singles:
Out of what I think was a 70-75 man tourny, dont know exactly (had some dropouts)
The following are the singles full results.

Brawl Bash II Singles
4/12/2008
128-man bracket

1 Riot (DK)
2 Danny (Pit)
3 Chaz (Marth)
4 Tommy G (Falco)
5 Chops (Snake)
5 AfroTHUNDAH (Dedede/Snake)
7 ESAM
7 Ice Kid
9 TedBoosley
9 NickRiddle
9 Max
9 XyZ
13 Equi
13 Loto
13 Luke
13 AngryLobster
17 SpiderSense
17 Boss
17 Galeon
17 Rex
17 BONESAW
17 Gringo
17 Mystic
17 ZP Travis
25 Keith
25 Kenshin
25 Rx-
25 Casanova
25 QDVS
25 Z
25 SabinX
25 Johnny
33 ZP Mike
33 Elliot
33 Plumber Butt (Forfeited)
33 Othersyde
33 Fearless
33 Chris
33 Sighrax
33 Chad
33 Snowmann
33 Crom
33 DarkHokage
33 Projekt84
33 Daxi
33 Seibrik
33 Dguy
33 SheerMadness
49 ColBol
49 Ginger
49 Grave
49 Manko
49 Clay
49 Ricky
49 Abe
49 Hey Sean
49 John Carlo
49 DooDah
49 Shane
49 Disastorm
49 Hunter
49 Polmoex23
49 Jinjo
49 Jimiisama
65 UnderScar
65 Nicholas
65 Otru
65 Jube
65 Emilio
65 Knives Out
65 Juggernaut
65 Finch
65 Loli
65 Christian
65 Edg
65 John Salt

The following is the full bracket from the singles competition. It is very small, but I believe if you save the image, then enlarge the size you should be able to legably see the names fine.

This i believe is the link to it:
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/Seibrik/BashIISingles.jpg

Doubles:

The following are the full doubles results out of what I believe was a 24 team tourny.

1 GrabRest (Danny/Pit&Chaz/Marth)
2 TeamWork (Galeon/Lucas&Seibrik/Kirby)
3 Do The Hasselhoff (Chops/Snake&Emilio/Marth)
4 Sui-Die (BONESAW/MK&TommyG/Falco)
5 Duck You Sucker (Crom/Snake&IceKid/Olimar)
5 BadBoys (XYZ/G&W&Sheer/Kirby)
7 Double-Gay
7 2For1Beers
9 Team E
9 The Almighty Dollar
9 Team Redundancy Team
9 MehiCo
13 An Anal Butt-**** Fire
13 DTMO
13 ****
13 Dr. Finch
17 The Team
17 Mystic84
17 AngryGuy
17 EpicFail
17 GSO
17 JohnCarlo
17 Hit & Run
25 Gringo's Butt

The following is the full bracket results from the doubles competition.

The link:
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/Seibrik/BashIIDoubles.jpg

Thoughts?

And finally, the new thread is made for the next bash, check it out, sign-up, ****.

Great tourny, and a special thanks to Mike, Mark, and Icekid, for helping make the tourny run smoothly.

Equi

Smash Ace
i'll be there. first brawl tourney ran smoothly and i had a good time w00t. so yeah, come on down, and that means you guys up in orlando too. =P

looking forward to it and i might have another main next time around. look out *******

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Im loving the Sig Galeon, how'd u make it? Make me one?

And i'll give u a ride, of course. I need a team mate after all. :p

and guys, i learn from my mistakes, just get 4th again, im sure u've got it in u.

and wat about wat mother stage? Onnet? Thats banned

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I think Lylat Cruise should be put on the counterpick stages.

When the stage kinda turns it screws me up when I play as Dedede, as I seem to not be able to throw out waddles sometime.

Other than the whole moving slightly to one side its a nice stage but not neutral enough for me.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Also, I don't understand why Mario Kart is off.

The cars really aren't that bad.

If anything, the statues in Castle Seige are more "unfair" than the cars, as they are a definite nusance(spelling?).

Unban Mario Kart!(I like the Waluigi Pinball song).

Galeon

Smash Ace
Im loving the Sig Galeon, how'd u make it? Make me one?

And i'll give u a ride, of course. I need a team mate after all. :p

and guys, i learn from my mistakes, just get 4th again, im sure u've got it in u.

and wat about wat mother stage? Onnet? Thats banned

i'll give you the guy's aim if you want. surprised you didn't notice it, had it for a couple of weeks now.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
doodah: Lylat is actually a GOOD dedede stage, surprisingly. So because "I use dedede" isn't a good enough reason to turn that to a counterpick.

And mariokart is banned for a similar reason. Dedede. He can chaingrab half the cast to death almost all the time. Even if the opponent was able to avoid it, that would just turn the entire match into one of camping almost always passing the 7 minute limit, seeing as dedede is hard to kill as is.
And how are the statues in castle seige such a problem? Thats the only thing im wondering.

Hiroshi, u have THREE weeks, just say ur commin, and make every possible plan to come.

And to everyone else sayin maybe JU:ST START PLANNING NOW

we need to make this one huge, and i want to keep doin these.

Artistry

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely going as long as Chops gives me a ride. I can bring my Wii... I'll have to see about a TV.. I can bring this really small one but I'll have to see about a decent sized one, so I'm a maybe on the TV, but I'm definitely coming.

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
It's a maybe so far for me since I heard the first one turned out so well. I'll try to see if my crew wants to tag along too. :o

Linguini

Smash Master
This is gonna be sick! And yes BCC will be accepting crew battle MM's. $5 for each person in the crew.
4-6 people per crew. BRING IT.
Oh yeah, I want some mm's to, ill mm anyone with my marth

snowmann

Smash Cadet
chops give sombody a ride?? lol hilarious, i was his ride to the last one. I might stop by again since the last one turned out so well, but the only difference is that im gonna win this time lol. Anyway put me down as a most likely.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
where do u guys see all these freakin lists? if someone can point on the maybe, and most likely list, u'll get a prize.

nicky, ur goin, deal with it :p

oh, and check out the last tournies thread, theres a vid in the first page

snowmann

Smash Cadet
where do u guys see all these freakin lists? if someone can point on the maybe, and most likely list, u'll get a prize.

nicky, ur goin, deal with it :p

oh, and check out the last tournies thread, theres a vid in the first page
fine then have it your way put me on the list and i can bring my wii again so you can put me down for that too. now that i think about it you might wanna put me on the "Comin unless i feel like playin melee instead" list, lol jk.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Such a limited amount of stages. I still don't understand why delfino plaza is banned....wall=infinite maybe? Idk...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
more too it that just the wall, i've seen the level itself kill people all too many times

*EDIT*

imagine mute city in melee, xept the floor DOESNT hit u up wen it starts moving again

Ruuku

Smash Lord
more too it that just the wall, i've seen the level itself kill people all too many times

*EDIT*

imagine mute city in melee, xept the floor DOESNT hit u up wen it starts moving again
See, now you believe it. Next will be Castle Siege.

Top Bottom