• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

Rieshu

Smash Cadet
Aw, ****. Missed the first one and gonna miss the second. Have plans that weekend. Hopefully I can get to the next one you guys host. Hope to see you at Icekid's though. <33

MetaEvil

Smash Apprentice
Yo man if u were to lower the price down from 20$ to sometihng else and let some of the levels that shouldnt be banned not banned(delfino), youd get better results than 10 people, me and my team might go

Linguini

Smash Master
Yo man if u were to lower the price down from 20$ to sometihng else and let some of the levels that shouldnt be banned not banned(delfino), youd get better results than 10 people, me and my team might go
We got around 50 people in attendance last time, If you dont like the rules or the price dont come, their not changing.

Othersyde

Smash Rookie
Possibly interested in this tourney (along with some friends). The rules look good and the money seems right.

I've read some stuff about controller restrictions - I use a classic controller will that be a problem?

Also will players be given time to adjust their controls? (mainly b/c I like to play with tap jumping off)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
ESAM and I shall be there unless he wins round 3 of the GS tournament and round 4 is this weekend.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Round 4 of the gamestop tournament is in fact on this date...id still rather go to san jose though so.....yeah....maybe. If i do go, Galeon, samus lucas 5$ mm....no ****ing d-throw gay kills on castle siege this time...im banning that ****.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
BUMP for truth

if anyone thinks their commin, TELLL ME NOW so i can update the list, its actually important to know ahead of time so we can figure out how to set everythin up accordingly.

Start the postin!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Seibrik, we'll bring two Wiis again, but when we leave, we take them home with us. Don't set us up on the recording television again. kthx

snowmann

Smash Cadet
so esam did you end up winning round 3 of the gs tourney?? O yea and seibrik i think that you should unbann the delfino plaza level, or at least have a vote to unbann it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I don't understand why frigate orpheon is banned...just because there is no ledge on the right for the first minute doesn't make it a ban... Those stupid platforms after the first flip are barely bothersome, just don't rely on them and you won't get ****ed over...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
the fact that u just had to argue in depth about each part of the level isn't even helping ur case, and ur arguments aren't even good at that

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Nah, linguini, FIU is probably taking teams. Seibrik + Galeon is ****ing sick as hell....****ing blue balls.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If anybody in CFL wants to come to this and pay me gas money I can drive.
Actually, I may take you up on that. Im not sure if im gonna be available that day. Whens the latest you have to know if I can come?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ESAM will be getting 2nd at this tournament losing to Icekid in winners bracket and chops in the grand finals....or galeon...whatever.

Top Bottom