• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash IV- 6/07/08****RESULTS***

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
F*&K you gigabits. All i gotta say buot the last one. Dont put **** on my dates no more.

Last one was.... calm... small... petite... and actually a little cold at times.
It was relaxing to say the lest. but i want crazy **** again, i want crowds goin oooo and ahhhh and "omg hax gays"

but most importantly i want u's cfl's to come by.

In any case, i BELIEVE this date is good, i dont see any tournies goin on, so no johns this time.

Moving on.

Zero Ping- 5450 south state road 7 and the zip code 33174 Suite Number 11.

DIRECTIONS: If I were you, I'd follow my directions and use mapquest ONLY as a reference, as they tend to give screwy directions to this place for some odd reason.

So basically this place is found on 441, between the main streets of Stirling Road, and Griffen... Those are two exits off of I95, i'll have the exit numbers later. So, easiest thing I can tell you to help you not get lost, though I'm not sure if it's the fastest depending on where your comming from, Go to I95 (south or north respectively) Exit off of Stirling Road and head WEST from 95. When you hit 441 (or state road 7, same street) Make a right. You should now be heading NORTH. The next light you'll see is a street called Seminole Way. The second Street is called Lucky Street. The plaza is on the right in between these two streets.

But to not get lost ever, or miss it, just make a Right onto LUCKY STREET, and there's an entrance to the plaza on the right as soon as u turn, where u will see the infamous "Only hill"

Any questions about that, you can reach help at:

Cell: 786-436-5990 -ME/Seibrik/David
AIM: Seibrik
OR
Cell:305-495-8258-ZP/Mike

Date:6/07/08 A SATURDAY
TIME: Doors are gonna be open around 10 AM.
11:00AM Doubles Sign ups Start
12:00PM Doubles Begins
Singles will begin no later than 2:30PM
Ending The store remains open until 6 am the following morning. STD?

FEES:

$20 DOOR FEEEEEEE
15 of that 20 goes to singles pot, 5 goes to venue.
Doubles: 20 dollars per team, 10 per person.
You do not pay door fee, you do not play, singles, doubles, or friendlies.

ok ok.... let me cut to chase here.

This ONLY changes if you bring a Wii or a TV. Then the door fee becomes 15 dollars.

There's only four scenarios with this door fee.

PLAYER A:

Wants to enter both singles and doubles. Does not bring wii. Does not bring TV. Player A then has to pay $20 for the door fee. 15 of that 20 goes toward the singles pot. 5 goes toward the venue. Player A then pays 10 dollars to enter teams with his doubles partner. This making his total of the day to be $30.

PLAYER B:

Wants to enter only doubles, but not singles. He does not bring a wii, or a TV. His grand total will be equal to that of player A, as the door fee (20) remains the same. At this point the player might as well enter singles as well, since he has already added money to the pot.

PLAYER C:

Wants to enter both doubles and singles. Brings either a wii or a tv. This player will pay a grand total of 25 dollars. 15 for singles/doorfee, and 10 for doubles.

PLAYER D:

Wants to enter singles only. Brings wii, or tv. Only pays 15 dollars doorfee/singles entry.

Which player are you? Theres some variation I left out that I think by now you should get the point, if not feel free to ask. I just don't want confusion at the actual tourny, and so far, i havn't had much.

Hopefully that helps clerify.

PRIZES:
Singles- 60/30/10/Pat on back
Doubles- 60/30/10/Pat on back

General Rules:

3 Stock
7 Minute Time Limit
Final smashes ON..... jay kay, All itmes are gonna be off.
If there is wall bombing... dont stall, same goes to anyone with any possible stalling techniques. If there is any sign of stalling of a match, report to a judge (later to be decided) and if he or she decrees than it will cost in the forfeit of the stock.
IC infinate chain throw is allowed until 250% before it is considered stalling. (if possible?)
You get the ideas with the stalling business. Don't do it.

For Teams: Team attack on... same stuff stated above. Any team infinates are allowed until 250 before considered stalling.

(Tell me if any of you think im leaving something out)

STAGES: (New list of potential changes, lend me your thoughts)

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Lylat Cruise
Brinstar (Melee)
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
Delfino Plaza
Castle Seige

I noticed that the low amount of stages took away from some strategy so i've decided to add a couple old ones back on.

Banned:
Frigate Orpheon
Halberd
Corneria
Green Greens
Jungle Japes
Greenhillzone
Skyworld
Great Sea
Luigi's Mansion
Mushroomy Kingdom
Mario Circuit
Bridge of Eldin
Rumble Falls
Norfair
Pokemon Stadium 2
Port Town
Wario Ware
Distant Planet
New Pork City
The Summit
Pictochat
Shadow Moses Island
Donkey Kong Arcade
Spear Pillar
Mario Bros.
Flat Zone 2
Electroplankton

This is the updated stage list, after alot of deliberation with many members of FIU, this is the agreed upon stage list.
Of course, any opinions in here are widely accepted with open minds, however keep flaming to minimum, and cunstructive critisism at a max.

Any opinion in regards to said stages will be taken into cosideration ONLY BEFORE THE TOURNY DATE. Whatever the final list is the day of the tourny, that's the list. If anyone knows of any allowed levels that lag for teams like FoD or Mute City did for melee, let me know please.

NO PERSONS CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION FROM HOME VIA WI-FI

WE FREAKING NEEEEEEED TV'S AND WIIS! BOTH BOTH BOTH!!!!!!
IF YOUR NOT SURE IF YOU SHOULD BRING ONE, DONT THINK, THE ANSWER IS YES!

****RESULTS****

22 Participents
Total Pot: $330
6/7/2008
32-man bracket

1 AfroTHUNDAH
2 Danny
3 Seibrik
4 Ice Kid
5 Equi
5 Galeon
7 Chaz
7 Tommy G
9 8Bit
9 ESAM
9 SabinX
9 Linguini
13 Ladarius
13 Spider_Sense
13 Mask
13 Dark Hakoge
17 BetaWOLF
17 Panic!
17 Hunter
17 Ben-Ninja
17 Break-In
25 Ryusiodo

Heres the bracket: http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/Seibrik/BrawlBashIVSingles.jpg

Doubles:
1 Jungle Japes (equi/afro)
2 Grab Rest (chaz/danny)
3 Team Banana Nuts (brik/galeon)
4 Slutty Virgins (linguini/spider sense?)
5 Team Larp (i forget)
5 Team EZ (8-bit/esam)

i dont feel like doin the bracket, too small to care bout it.

THANKS FOR COMMING!!

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm coming with a TV.

My only gripe about the stage list is that FO is banned. It's pretty easy to not die on it if you just jump when you hear the sirens.

Also, I hesitate to say this but I'm willing to drive to Orlando and then to the tournament if people need a ride and are willing to pay lots of gas money.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
fawk, I got the this weekend off, its gonna be hell to get the next weekend off, but i'll try.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
XYZ NO EXCUSES! Go back to work this weekend then! its just pnt and willvolution.... no offence to them ^_^

but u best show up to mine son!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm coming with a TV.

My only gripe about the stage list is that FO is banned. It's pretty easy to not die on it if you just jump when you hear the sirens.

Also, I hesitate to say this but I'm willing to drive to Orlando and then to the tournament if people need a ride and are willing to pay lots of gas money.
whaaaat. does that mean you driving me to this finch? :chuckle:

im coming, one car or another. but seibrik...isnt the FIU tourney on this date? or was that cancelled again?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dunno wats goin on with that, but worst comes to worst u can consider this an fiu tourny.
oh, then in that case i would lite to reiterate that ill be coming in one car or another.

i'd also like to apologize in advance to you, for taking your 5 dollars in that chess MM coming up next saturday. bring a board, cause its on like donkey kong

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yeah I'll definitely drive you one way or another. I just wanted to offer a ride to orlando residents.
muahahahaha. a weekend off of driving

god knows i need it, you know how much i drive around finch

i can finally play my DS games, and possibly even sleep on the way there/back

but ill probably just end up bored that im not driving, and always drive everywhere else for the rest of my life

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh yea.

fince is bringing a tv, im bringing a wii, and my desktop computer. Im bringing my desktop computer to record, so i can record on one tv and one tv only

Frames

DI
Isn't the georgia melee giant tourney thing this weekend, granted that probably won't have much impact on an SFL brawl tourney, but still i guess it's worth reminding.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Oooooo let's play stratego!

*everyone googles what stratego even is*
omg i love stratego.

did you know there is two different versions of that game, one where the higher number beats the lower number, and one that is the other way around.

They look exactly the same except that there are different numbers of high and low pieces to account for which is more powerful in each version.

I would bring that game if I owned it.

You gotta play the quick way though (10 seconds to move or you lose your turn.)

Otherwise people think about each move for like 5 minutes and it's gayyyy.

Linguini

Smash Master
Isn't the georgia melee giant tourney thing this weekend, granted that probably won't have much impact on an SFL brawl tourney, but still i guess it's worth reminding.
Well at least we know all the people at this tourney will be homo now.

cept a few of my homies (you knwo who you are)

Gindler

Smash Champion
omg i love stratego.

did you know there is two different versions of that game, one where the higher number beats the lower number, and one that is the other way around.

They look exactly the same except that there are different numbers of high and low pieces to account for which is more powerful in each version.

I would bring that game if I owned it.

You gotta play the quick way though (10 seconds to move or you lose your turn.)

Otherwise people think about each move for like 5 minutes and it's gayyyy.
2 versions!? That's a new one on me, I have the really old version probably from the 70s I'd guess so uber old.

Man if everyone's already bringing uno and chess I'd be sure to bring this if I am in Orlando at the time, and yes it's chess but better.

The 10 second rule sounds awesome, I usually take 5 and bro or whoever I'm playing takes minutes.

But yeah, brawl would be there too and that's probably funner :laugh:

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm sure I'll end up going, because I do nothing but loiter around smash tournaments now.

For real though, raspberry Mountain Dew matches. Who's down? :D I will never play harder in my entire life.

Galeon

Smash Ace
That doesn't sound like a tasty beverage at all... Isn't there a Code Red version?

Afro, I'll take you on in one.

Top Bottom