• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash IV- 6/07/08****RESULTS***

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
finch, come by sometime... I shall beat you match after match brutally until you get II good.
right now you're good.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
finch, come by sometime... I shall beat you match after match brutally until you get II good.
right now you're good.
i think i need someone to brutally beat my diddy until im too good. i think i got better just playing hrnut for 3 days straight over the weekend

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm not even good right now. I need to stick to a ****ing character and get matchup experience with that one character, then I can be good and then I can start improving for real.

Finch

Smash Lord
I hate zelda she's too slow. I think I'm just gonna stick to TL and MK which is kinda lame but brawl is lame anyway.

I'm buying GGAC tomorrow. So excited.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I hate zelda she's too slow. I think I'm just gonna stick to TL and MK which is kinda lame but brawl is lame anyway.

I'm buying GGAC tomorrow. So excited.
if i still had a ps2, i would've long bought accent core by now

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Im ordering it for PS2 =P Cant wait to get it and dust off my stick, ive barly used it latly =( Doodah we gotta play 3strike. I read your into it =)

Top Bottom