• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Yo there's gonna be tourny on Aug 30th the payout should be pretty nice and the venue is a pretty good size you guys should def. Consider it.

It'll be in norfolk, va the thread for is down lower on the list I can't put up a link bcuz my blackberry phone is gay and won't let cut and paste

We can also provide housing to those who need it :)

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
If something comes up for the wkend of Aug 23rd, it looks like I'll be in town for like a week so I can attend. Hopefully I'll also get to smash with some of you during the week and such if time allows for you guys.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Ohhhh your kadaj i thought you didnt have a swf account. Your marth is beastly i need to play you again some time.

10knackers
Lol thanks we should def. Play more

I want a moderator to change my log-in name to Kadaj but I can't send pm's bcuz my box is full and I can't delete pm's bcuz of my phone

But yea I'm looking forward to playing your R.o.b. Again sometime

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
So, I might have found a venue that is close to metro, HUUUUUGE, near a bunch of restaurants, has a lot of parking spaces, and wouldn't require me to charge a venue fee. Not confirmed yet so give me some time...

D

Deleted member

Who are some of the better players in DE and who do they play with? Just asking :)
in no order:

1.tru= (everyone)
2.cronux (diddy/wario)
3.valor a.k.a echoes (gannon/snake)
4.zeal (rob/everyone else)
5.vicente (random/everyone)
6.tyrant (samus/lucario)

Lobos

Smash Master
Here is an update for Cyberden 8/30/08

19 teams and 53 single entrants

Teams
1st Azen + Chillin
2nd Chu + Forte
3rd God is my rock + Shinku

Singles

1st Azen
2nd Forte
3rd Chu
4th Chillin?
5th Boss

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Here is an update for Cyberden 8/30/08

19 teams and 53 single entrants

Teams
1st Azen + Chillin
2nd Chu + Forte
3rd God is my rock + Shinku

Singles

1st Azen
2nd Forte
3rd Chu
4th Chillin?
5th Boss
Do you know the full results?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
updated fully

this thread needs to be stickied and used more

so how about that florida DDD huh? pretty good. played a lot of good OOSers, most notably Snakees ZSS, blackwaltz olimar, and all of the canada guys. ****!

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
So I'll guess I have a smashfest at my place this friday... I'll post up the info later tonight.

echos

Smash Journeyman
sorry i didn't get a chance to play you g-reg my marth is sick nasty now lets get some friendlies in at C3

Lobos

Smash Master
I want to travel to sova sometime with JLB.....sometime in the future hoepfully....

Also this is the first time in a few months were brawl tourneys aren't held like every other week but then again cyberden is hosting another on sep 27th and sova is hosting another too on the same day...

LOL who ever said brawl is dying in md/va must be drunk

I still believe we do have the best/hardest region atm but I see west coast, and TX stepping it up and let me not forget canada. If Florida can produce more than 1 good player then hey the more competition the better.

Top Bottom