• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA BTDT -Next- Xanadu, 8/27/11

g-regulate

Smash Hero
You still haven't fixed the date for UMCP. =p

Til then I hope it confuses the hell out of everybody who looks at it knowing that O_o its not even May26, 2008 yet. o_O
no dude youre wrong, that tournament already happened. we all went to the future and back. rofl i fixed it

Bizel

Smash Rookie
so its actually gonna be: Cyberden on may 31st, Brawled up June 14th, and Critical Hit 3 on July 5th all relatively close to each other...sweet

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I might try to host a tournament in early June
u dun wanna do that... then people might not go to brawled up :/
and although probably no ones going... there is one june 1st in b-more..... but its $30 for singles and $55 for doubles.... and idk, just doesn't seem that special

g-regulate

Smash Hero
can i ask that this thread be moved to the Atlantic North regional Forum?
doesnt get much action here, and itd probably be more relevant in those boards. Thanks.

D1

Banned via Administration
yo erm greg why are Hanenbrow and PS2 open as counterpicks?

Thats basically a waste of a ban IMO.

I thought by now ppl would realize there are wayyy too many other random things to deal w/ in brawl for ppl to have such BS stages on.

Just askin not trying to start any flame wars whatsoever since u are most def cool pplz.

hova

Smash Champion
this is g-reg

id ban hanenbow if it was up to me, but i dont make the rules at these tourneys.

nothing is too terribly bad about ps2, right? its not as bad as ******** rainbow cruise or mute city

ChuDat

Smash Master
G-reg - Update this shiz. Oh I just thought of something. How about for every upcoming tournament, you list it in the title. For example: The MD/VA Brawl Tournament Discussion Topic - Next: C3 July 24th. Something like that to keep people informed of the next upcoming tournament in the area.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
updated!
should be set up until mid august

ill put up CH3 and chu biweekly results when travis and chu give them to me

D

Deleted member

i hate hanenbow and yet it saved my life.

why do u save me even though i hate you so?

T___T

Top Bottom