• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I've just added a stage to Master Betty's post. It's the waterfall where he fought The Chosen One and Ling's Father in the film.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
^Looking forward to how you're gonna pull off Inferno.

@Spadefox: Did you know that unlike Sonic, Knuckles doesn't chuckle? [/crappy Sonic lyrics.]

@Anyone who cares: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189523&page=81 Gave the DK Crew a Snake Codec Conversation, any feedback would be VERY appreciated! : )
I like the idea of the DK Krew. The Codec made me LOL as well.

Although it's not from DK64, my ideal DK Krew would be DK, Diddy, Dixie, Kiddy, and Funky, with Cranky controlling from the background like Pokemon Trainer. But that's just me.

Tiggah will be finished soon, any feedback or suggestions are welcome
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189523&page=83

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
He's not nearly finished, but I've got at least one of his stances done.

Please check out Inferno, and give me some advice on what I could be doing better. I'm determined to make this my best one yet.

Click me.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Iron Thorn:
Awesome. The same moves, just changed to fit a hand-to-hand character. Nicely adapted.

@Boezy:

Wow, looks highly awesome. His Tilts are fairly strong compared to the Smashes, though. You might want to alter these a little maybe.

piman42

Smash Cadet
I'm going with magical swords raining from the sky OR multiple Light Arrows each with the power of a fully-charged ROB laser for her final Smash. Or maybe a Fire/Ice/Light arrow barrage.
I think a Fire/Ice/Light barrage would be awesome. If she's gonna have a final smash, make it that.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
The Final Smash lasts about as long as Wario-Man, Giga Bowser, or any of those other "IMMA GOIN SUPA SAIYAJIN" Final Smashes.
I lol'd at this. Seems like I've started something, heh.

And no prob in helping out, it turned out awesome, that's enough reward. ^-^

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Finished Pitch on the Kirby friends moveset pg.68!!! hope i did him justice! I tried to make him have different attacks then Coo and it worked out pretty good! Rick will probably be up tonight sometime for those of you waiting for him!

Darkurai

Smash Master
Hey guys, might not have Toon Ganon done soon. My sister'll prolly be on the computer most of tonight (right now I'm on the wii browser), and tomorrow god**** summer reading book.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I liked Twilight Zelda except for her Final Smash, I was almost positive it was going to be that Triforce attack where the big glowing Triforce appears under Link and then blasts upwards in a huge explosion of light...but oh well, it was great regardless : )
I was thinking of that actually, that would have been cool. Ah well, Zelda's already in Brawl, sword or no, so it won't be a big deal if that one doesn't win.

Working on 1st Teigen reference.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Hilarious. I lol'd at the watermelon :laugh: I live in a big city where almost half the folks are black, and hip-hop culture is big, so I was really able to appreciate the jokes. it's not often I laugh at things I read on the internet.

"Hey! I said Tigger! With a T!" Classic. I also dig the Piglet "hoes" and "do yo' work!"

Only complaint is that it might bump it up to an M rating, due to much implied Piglet-boinking ;P

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Wewt, I'm completely done with the Cyber World music collection.

By the way, I'm thinking of doing a stage based on the Special Stage from Sonic 2 (you know, that halfpipe).

peeup

Smash Lord
Highwayman

Listen to this before reading

The Highwayman, the main character of Johnny Cash’s (and a bunch of other people nobody cares about)’s song, Highwayman, has joined the brawl! His song is, in my interpretation, about reincarnation, and the three or four characters in the song are one person. Because they are one person, I will not make this moveset like Shiek/Zelda but with 3 people, but rather the three people are blended into one moveset. Without further ado: Highwayman!

Highwayman doesn’t really have an appearance, so I guess I’ll make one up. He looks like your basic cliché movie cowboy, with the hat, the grey bandana covering his face, and the cool grey vest. He wears jeans, also. His sword is slightly shorter than marth's, and his pistol is about the same size as one of pit's swords.

Stats:
Size: Craptain Failcon
Power: 6/10
Speed: 6/10
1st Jump: 7/10
2nd Jump: 7/10
Weight: 6/10
Fall Speed: 5/10
Air Speed: 2/10
Crawl: No
Tether: No
Wall Jump/Cling: No

Pros:
Disjointed hitboxes on all of his moves
Good recovery
Has a meteor smash
Many options to 'go out with a bang'

Cons:
Has difficulty KOing
Has no projectile
Can be easily juggled due to poor air speed

Standard Attacks:

AA Combo: Sword Combo: Highwayman slashes with his sword from left to right, then right to left. This is very similar to Marth's standard combo, but the slashes are horizontal instead of vertical. 3%, 4%

Utilt: Sword Arc: Highwayman swings his sword in an arc over his head, starting in front of him. This move can juggle foes at very low percentages. 9%

Ftilt: Pistol Whip: Highwayman swings his pistol in front of him. This is a somewhat useless move, because the range on his standard combo has more range. 8%

Dtilt: Pistol Hook: Highwayman hooks the foe’s feet with the shaft of his pistol. This attack always trips the enemy. 4%

Dash Attack: Cross Slash: Highwayman slashes with his sword and pistol in an X formation. Highwayman does not jump forward very far when he uses this move. 9%

Smash Attacks:

Usmash: Ballast Stones: Highwayman throws a bucket full of ballast stones in the air, which then land back in the bucket. This is a multi-hit attack. This attack can not kill even at high percentages, but it has little lag, so it is a good damage racking move. Unfortunately, there is no hitbox to the side of Highwayman, only above him. 3-15%-6-21%

Fsmash: Wet Concrete: Highwayman throws forward a bucket full of wet concrete, which hardens as it hits the foe. This is very similar to G&W’s down special in both appearance and range. This is probably Highwayman's best KO move. 18-25

Dsmash: Pistol Shot: Highwayman shoots his pistol at the ground in front of him, similar to Lucas’ and Mewtwo’s down smash. For a smash, this has very little lag on both ends, but it does not have enough knockback to KO until higher percents. 17-26%

Arial Attacks:

Nair: Ballast Water: Highwayman spins around with a bucket of ballast water in hand. The water from the bucket flies out a short distance, doing damage. 6% if bucket hits, 4% if water hits.

Uair: Noose: Highwayman swings a noose above him, and then jerks it downward. This is a meteor smash. 10%

Fair: Vertical Slash: Highwayman slashes vertically in front of him with his sword. 13%

Bair: Horizontal Slash: Highwayman slashes behind him with his sword in a horizontal motion. 11%

Dair: Downward Slash: Highwayman slashes his blade beneath him. This is identical to Marth’s dair, but it does not meteor smash. 11%

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special: Reincarnation: Highwayman salutes the screen. This stance lasts for 3 seconds, and the attack has 1 frame of startup lag. If he is killed during this time, then when he comes back to life, he will have super armor until he reaches X%, where X is how much damage he had when he was killed.

Up Special: Hoover Dam Block: A platform appears below Highwayman. This platform remains for 3 seconds, and can not be jumped or fallen through. Standing on this platform gives Highwayman his first and second jumps back, but he cannot use this attack again until he is hit or he touches the actual stage.

Side Special: Reincarnation: Highwayman salutes the screen. This stance lasts for 3 seconds, and the attack has 1 frame of startup lag. If he is killed during this time, when he comes back to life, his attacks will deal double the damage they normally do until his opponent reaches the percent that Highwayman was at when he died. Additionally, his attacks will have lots of hitstun, so he can combo very efficiently in this state.

Down Special: I Will Remain: Highwayman salutes the screen. The stance lasts for 3 seconds, and the attack has 1 frame of startup lag. If he is killed during this time, the enemy that killed him will have a small rain cloud appear above his head. The cloud will unleash a massive downpour on that character, dealing him 40 damage over the next 10 seconds. If that character's damage meter hits 200 or above, the character instantly dies.

Final Smash: Heavenly Starship: Highwayman dies (though he does not lose a stock), and is beamed up into a starship that is flying above the stage. Highwayman is then reincarnated as a giant laser that is similar to Lucario’s. After the Final Smash, Highwayman recovers half of his damage.

Throws:

Grab Attack: While holding them in place with one arm, he stabs the foe with his sword. 2%

Forward Throw: Highwayman throws the foe into the air in front of him, and throws wet concrete at the enemy, which hardens as soon as it strikes. 10%

Back Throw: Highwayman throws the enemy behind him and slashes him/her with his blade. 8%

Up Throw: Highwayman throws the enemy above him and shoots him/her with his pistol. 11%

Down Throw: Highwayman drops the enemy to the ground, steps on his/her chest, and shoots him/her in the face. This is similar to Snakes down throw. 14%

Ledge Attack Under 100%: Highwayman rolls onto the stage, and his entire body is a hitbox. 6%
Ledge Attack Over 100%: Highwayman slowly crawls back to the stage and swings his sword along the ground. 6%
Get up Attack Under 100%: Highwayman gets up in a spinning breakdance kick. 4%
Get up Attack Over 100%: Highwayman slowly gets up as he slashes his sword in front of him and pistol whips behind him. 5%

Other Info:

Symbol: A silhouetted version of Johnny Cash's head
Idle Pose: Highwayman twirls his pistol around his finger.
Costume changes: Bandana and vest change colors to, blue, green, or red.
Entrance: A tombstone lifts from the ground out of view, and Highwayman stands up where the tombstone was.
Up Taunt: Highwayman says “I am still around”
Side Taunt: Highwayman says “I am still alive”
Down Taunt: Highwayman says “I am livin’ still”
Wiimote sound: Highwayman sings, “I was a Highwayman” like Willie Nelson in the song.
Victory Theme: The intro to Highwayman (from 0:00-0:10).
Victory Pose 1: Highwayman smiles, and then his spirit gets beamed into the Heavenly Starship.
Victory Pose 2: Highwayman spins his sword around, and then sheathes it.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets a cowboy hat.

Snake Codec:
Snake: Otacon, who’s this guy here? Compared to everybody I’ve faced so far, he actually seems… normal.
Otacon: Oh, he’s far from normal. The Highwayman is three incarnations of the same soul.
Snake: You’re telling me that this is a 3 on 1 fight? Well, its not like I’ve never seen that before...
Otacon: Technically, even though there are 3 different people, they all share the same body. This may be a “fair” fight, but it’ll be far from easy. Good luck!

Role in SSE: While Pokemon Trainer and Lucas are wandering through the ruins, they see a room that looks like a tomb. They go inside and see Highwayman’s trophy. Hoping that he will help them, Lucas revives him. Highwayman joins the party.

Unlock Message: Highwayman, the reincarnated warrior, has joined the brawl!
The stage starts out identical to Bridge of Eldin, but it looks like an old country road, and instead of King Bulbin, a carriage rides though every so often. It does not drop a bomb. After about 30 seconds of fighting there, the characters freeze, and the stage turns into something like the Pirate Ship stage. However, there are no bombs, and the ship doesn’t run ashore. After another 30 seconds, the characters freeze, and the stage turns into something like a Final Destination stage. However, the ledges are more like Yoshi’s Island (Brawl) in the sense that the stage goes all the way to the bottom blast line. Also, there is a small area in the middle of the stage that is instant-death. After another 30 seconds, it cycles back to the first stage. The names of the three stages are Coach Road, The Sea, and The Boulder Dam. After the characters unfreeze, they have a second or two of invincibility frames.

Music:
Highwayman
Ghost Riders in the Sky

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
My Wes(Pokemon Colosseum Trainer) moveset is complete (besides some cosmetic stuff like stage and colors) comment please? PLEASE?!
thank you
it's on page 1

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Hilarious. I lol'd at the watermelon :laugh: I live in a big city where almost half the folks are black, and hip-hop culture is big, so I was really able to appreciate the jokes. it's not often I laugh at things I read on the internet.

"Hey! I said Tigger! With a T!" Classic. I also dig the Piglet "hoes" and "do yo' work!"

Only complaint is that it might bump it up to an M rating, due to much implied Piglet-boinking ;P
I live in a community where hip-hop culture is big as well, so I tried to implement as much of that as I could. I also used a lot of Soulja Boy references (report card, booty meat, tiggah boi, etc.) because Tiggah is the sort of person who enjoys crappy artists like that.

Yeah, the piglets might be a big raunchy to squeeze into a T rated game, but if I had to, I could make the Piglets fully clothed instead of wearing skimpy outfits, and change his first victory pose.

smashbot226

Smash Master
GODTIER HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO BEING TOO BROKEN. AND SINCE THE RARItY OF ******* IN THIS THREAD WOULDN'T CARE TO NOTICE, THEY'LL COMPLAIN.

Instead:

RESERVED FOR:

Kite, from the .Hack Universe! He's really an avatar of a real life player in a MMORPG called, "The World." Kite, with his friends such as BlackRose and Balmung, saved this world from a hidden ultimatum. Afterwards, he was Haseo's enemy throughout most of the sequel series.

In Brawl, Kite is a speedy player, due to his two daggers leaving him with enough to speed to be considered quick enough to rival Pikachu. However, he doesn't just depend on what strength he has; he's also a patron of the magic arts, using Fire, Water, Earth, and other magics.

However, Kite isn't without downfalls; he's rather weak, has small range, and is light. However, he'll make up for this in the form of quick attack speed, low ending lags, making his moveset safe, and highly agile. And his Final Smash is probably the best in the game.

Strength: 2- ONLY TWO DAGGERS AND LOW-LEVEL MAGIC PEOPLE.

Speed: 4- He doesn't have too much to lug around, so he's pretty quick.

Range: 2- He only has two daggers. His saving grace is his magic, which save him from being a range-hobo.

Size: 3- Kite isn't that big nor small.

Weight: 2- Like in Speed, he doesn't carry much, so he's pretty light.

Attack Speed: 5- With two daggers and magic, he's a VERY quick attacker.
------------
A & TILTS:
A: Kite slashes the foe with his left dagger with a backhand slice. Does small damage and knockback, but its insanely fast and a great poke for such a short range attack.

A,A: Kite follows up with an upper slice with his right dagger. Again, small damage and knockback, but improved range.

A,A,A: Kite finishes his combo by turning and stabbing the foe with a Quick Thrust. A small damage combo ender with medium range and knockback.

A>: Kite performs a spin kick at the foe's head, which knocks him away a decent distance and does small damage. This move is also one of his three Good Range moves, covering 1 and a half character distances. However, to compensate, this move has bad ending lag, a rarity in Kite's moveset.

A^: Kite slices in a crescent formation above his head with his left dagger, dealing small damage and knockback. However, this attack's deceptive horizontal range keeps the foe guessing, and due to its incredible priority, it'll beat out most aerial approaches.

AV: Kite slashes with both his daggers in a fanning pattern. This move has small range and performs little damage, but its real strength is that its only five frames; not just the attack, but the WHOLE animation itself. It'll also go under projectiles, due to Kite leaning on one knee. and nearly lying prone.
SMASHES & DASH:
Fsmash: Kite slashes the foe once with his right dagger, then spins and finishes off the foe with a strong vertical slice with his left dagger. Overall, this move is quick, and has slightly below average range, reaching 3/4 of a character distance. Also, this move is Kite's ONLY dependable ground kill move, due to its good knockback and quick lags.

Usmash: Kite says, "PhGan Don!" as boulder launches from underneath Kite into the sky, crushing foes directly above Kite's head. This attack is one of Kite's slower ones, but also one of his stronger ones, dealing 17% uncharged.

Dsmash: Kite yells, "Flame Wheel!" as he spins around daggers outstretched, blades enveloped in flames. This move covers both sides, making this move a good crowd control attack when surrounded, as tis move's knockback is acceptable. Damage, however, could be better.

Dash A: Kite frontflips and kicks the foe's face mid-flip. Knocks the foe back, but for tiny damage. Luckily, this move has super armor and cannot be interrupted. Also has range, but not one of Kite's three range masters.

AERIALS:

Nair: Kite spins diagonally in the air, blades outstretched and hitting for four times. Each slice does 2-3% damage.

Fair: Kite performs an X-Slash in front of his position. This is Kite's Second Range move, reaching up to TWO character spaces. Also does decent knockback, but small damage.

Bair: Flipping his daggers around behind him, Kite ends the spinning with a kick after half a second. Does small damage, but good knockback, and is the last of Kite's three Range moves, reaching up to one and a half character spaces.

Uair: Kite performs a high kick while in midair. The horizontal range of this move is horrific, while its vertical range is acceptable. Vertical knockback is astounding, so this is your go-to vertical KO move. Also good for catching airborne foes.

Dair: Kite thrusts his boots downwards, dealing medium damage, but also spikes opponents over 50%. This move has deceptive range, as the area AROUND the boots can ALSO spike.

GRABS:

Grab A: Kite, gripping the foe's shirt/collar/fur/etc, headbutts them.

Fthrow: Kite pushes the foe back as he kicks them in the stomach, making them cringe, as he performs another flip kick to knock them away.

Bthrow: Kite jumps on the foe's head, then leaps forward off the foe's head, pushing them backwards.

Uthrow: Kite tosses the foe into the air as Kite yells, "PhAni Kruz!" and a bunch of dark skulls collide upon the foe, knocking them further upwards.

Dthrow: Kite tosses the foe down and performs an Elbow Drop on their head.

TAUNTS:

Taunt 1: Kite flips his daggers around in his hands, then gets back into a fighting stance.

Taunt 2: Kite looks at his wrist, as the Data Bracelet faintly appears and disappears.

Taunt 3: Kite points a dagger forward and says, "I'm not gonna lose!"

SPECIALS:

B: Ol Repth- Kite says, "Ol Repth!" and performs a complex series of movements with his hands for seven seconds, and if uninterrupted, he heals 20% damage. IF interrupted, however, the move will be canceled altogether.

B^: GiVak Rom- Kite yells, "GiVak Rom!" as he becomes surrounded in fire, and shoots upwards. This move can be charged for up to four seconds; the longer you hold it, the farther upwards you'll go and the higher damaging it'll be. A fully charged GiVak Rom can make the Reverse Hyrule Jump. Similar to Diddy Kong's, you can ALSO aim the trajectory of the path.

BV: Tiger Claws- Kite outs up a parrying dagger. If he is hit during the parry, then he performs five slashes, all doing small damage, the last knocking the foe away. This move is difficult to predict coming, although Kite IS interruptable while in the animation. If he isn't hit, he'll quickly sheathe the dagger.

B>: Staccato- Kite performs a rapid series of slashes for about five seconds. This move can be MUCH more interactive, if you wish. Depending on which direction you hold the control stick, Kite can either rush forward with an offensive, use jumping shots to keep foe's off guard, trip the foe's feet, or cancel the attack altogether. Keep in mind this move has LOOOONG ending lag, so you're open to attack. Unfortunately, even the slashes are weak- a WHOLE combo does 20% damage, but makes up for it for high knockback.

FINAL SMASH- DATA DRAIN:

Kite begins to glow with energy, as he releases a flare from his body about three character distances ALL around him. Whoever is caught in this starting flare is transported to a cutscene, where they're floating in middair in a White World as Kite appears to be struggling with his Data Drain Bracelet. However, when it works, he aims it at the foes and fires a Data Drain, not only dealing immense damage (63%.) but also transfers your damage (Half of current damage.) to the foe's meter. After the cutscene, they return to the battlefield as the foe is knocked FAR away and Kite takes out his daggers.

POST-VICTORY ANIMATIONS:

Victory 1: Kite performs three quick slices and says, "I'm not gonna lose to you!"

Victory 2: Kite says, "Pha Repth!" and is surrounded in healing light.

Victory 3: Kite says, "So long," and exits out of the screen using the Gate Leave.

Loss: Kite looks around, then suddenly disappears as in his place, it says, "GAME OVER."

Alt Costumes:

Blue- Kite's clothing and cap takes a shade of blue.

Green- Kite's clothing and cap takes a shade of green.

Black- Kite's clothing and cap takes a pitch black color.

White- Kite's clothing and cap takes a pure white color.

Stage:

Area Name: Rebellious Enigmatic Dogma. R.E.D. for short.

A flat, grounded battlefield with players on Grunties running though every so often, tackling players. Basic stage, really.

MUSIC:

Deepest Memories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBiuzdhrJgc

Heart of Crimson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l526_soSNMg

Forest of Pain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzMxfSf0Xhs&feature=related

Evil Machine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUu6bwgW4Y0&feature=related

SSE Role: None. However, after you beat SSE, you will randomly see a door with a computer on it at either Colosseum, Forest, or Plains. Enter it, and you'll fight Kite. Be aware you're more likely to find this door if you use another sword-wielder.

CODEC:
Snake: Grr, this guy is good.

Otacon: That's Kite. Although, I don't know how he came to the REAL world. He's supposed to be an MMORPG avatar with speed, power, and magic, although I don't know what happened!

Snake: What? You're telling me an internet person came to real life? What kind of sick game is this?!?

Otacon: Snake... stay in one piece.

------------
ETC

Kirby Hat: Kirby has Kite's red hat and blue hair, as well as Ol Repth magic.

Wii Sound: Three slashes and a, "HIYA!"

Entrance: Kite appears through a Portal Gate, steps forward, and turns to the foes in a fighting stance.

Symbol: A picture of the Data Bracelet.

Assist Trophies:

BlackRose, Kite's first and greatest friend. She befriended Kite the same time they joined, acting tough and gruff. Truth is, she was more of a newb than Kite. Afterwards, they became great friends and saved "The World."

When summoned, BlackRose brings her huge sword into play, casting a Freeze spell four character distances around her, and any foe caught in the sphere is frozen. BlackRose then chases after foes, preferably frozen ones for her, as she swats them away with her giant sword. Commonly, this thing will kill at 40% on a immobile target. Two strikes will really be ALL it takes for her to kill. After ten seconds, she swings the sword over her shoulder and says, "See you around!" and disappears.

Balmung has also joined the fray! He joined Kite under similar circumstances to BR, except... not as friendly as BR became.

As a member of the Azure Knights, Balmung is a master with blades; he runs around the arena slicing anyone in range to pieces, similar to Gray Fox, save the mindless slashing. A single combo will REALLY knock foes away, and after ten seconds of his summon, he crouches down, then leaps into the air and divebombs towards the nearest foe. If struck, the foe is given tremendous knockback and damage. However, the dive is wild and range-wise, poor. After the dive, he'll say, "I'll be back for you." Then disappears.
------------

PLZ RATE AND COMMENT.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Nice work Smashbro, though it could use some more punctuation. And I apologize for hiding this from you for so long, but:

The Colosseum trainer's name is Wes. The girl is Rui.

And I changed Twilight Zelda's final smash to include Fire and Ice arrows as well.

EDIT: I noticed "Get outta mah face ho!" and thought Soulja Boi *nod*

@smashbot: No Godtier? I was looking forward to him for so long! *whine cry john*

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
PUNCTUATION?! oh well at least the moveset was ok and thanks for the name been looking for that for a LONG time.

piman42

Smash Cadet
who cares. they're awesome.

@smashbot: OMG YES. That was one of the best mangas I ever read and Kite would be SO AMAZING.

And my first set, Sly Cooper, is almost done. it's on page 84. Comment? Please?

Darkurai

Smash Master
But what's the point in making the Twilight Zelda if she's not just Twilight Princess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom