• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
We will be ready for General Grievous when MYM4 is started. I still can't believe he is considered a bad Star Wars character.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
This thread is now obsolete. No one use it anymore. Lock, please!

EDIT: Check KingK.Rool's post later as they may, no one will ever find this. Here I shall scramble the names of my secret characters for MYM 4 together as one long word!!

dmrbysinlagbddertmnanaehhri

Yeah, figure THAT out! :p

EDIT2: Okay, so K.Rool found this once, but will he think to check here again?! I don't have more secret fun stuff to disclose, but I could think up something else creative... I won't bother myself with it unless I have to, though! If no one reads this, Kibble gets off without being clever!!

EDIT3: Concerning my secret moveset, here's a teensy weensy hint for those who are especially perceptive (which you must be if you're here). The temptation to make a Final Smash with the same name as a MYMer was almost unbearable just now.

But I resisted. Sorry, Lemon.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Wow, the tension is bubbling in my stomach at a million miles a second.

This is better than the anticipation for Episode I!!!

.......hopefully this will be a bit more justifiable than that pile of bantha poo-doo.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
This thread is now obsolete. No one use it anymore. Lock, please!
This.

Nobody post anymore, please.

LATER EDIT: I love how I got the last post in here. Not that any one'll remember. Or even see this message. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

EVEN LATER EDIT: SO, Warlord snuck in here and saw my last message, eh? Alright, then! I think I'm just gonna keep updating this post. Just because I can. I mean, what are the chances that he comes in here again?

So, if you're reading this now, I curse you and all your kind. Get out. NOW. Go read Jafar or something.

E-E-E-E-EDIT!: The secret code is "Marshmallow goo". If you guys are SOOOO perceptive, give me that! Hmmm... marshmallow goooo... *goes to chug eggnog*

EDIT NOT MUCH LATER: Okay. Kibble, you win. Now that EVERYONE is hanging around here, I guess I WON'T post what I actually have of Orca here to ask if he's worth finishing! So HA!

PROBABLY FINAL EDIT: Akiak, Akiak... why? Rule #1: Don't talk about MYM 3. Rule #2: Don't talk about MYM 3. I guess the jig is up now. The thread has been necro'd unnecessarily and is therefore a prime target for locking. So much for my secret lair.

*sigh*

NOT FINAL EDIT: WHEEEEEE! Hooray for moderatory negligence! I'm back online! So here's a little question for the first observant fellow who ventures back here: What is Sayat Nova? First person to correctly answer (Wiki it or something) wins the very first MARSHMALLOW AWARD! EDIT: Kibble wins the first Marshmallow Award! Secret edit: If you spot this, you deserve to know that I have a secret moveset in the works that'll blow everything I've ever done out of the water in a most unique way. Don't wait, though, it'll be a while.

REFERENCING EARLIER EDIT: MARSHMALLOW AWARD II: In My "Probably Final Edit", I made a movie reference. Name that movie. This award is still up for grabs, y'know... EDIT: Jimnymebob got this one! The answer is Fight Club, David Fincher's most popular flick so far! Starring, of course, the most excellent Edward Norton. If you haven't seen it, please, rent it NOW. You won't regret it.

EVIL EDIT: Hmmm... who can unscramble this thing here:

dmrbysinlagbddertmnanaehhri

You can go ahead and subract Mini Dynablade from that before working. :p It should result in some sort of character... likely a Megaman character. Possibly Kirby.

Using my amazing powers of deduction (and some... generous, shall we say, hints), I have cracked the mystery of Kibble's other secret character! WHEEEEE!

THIRD EDIT: Hmm, hmm... what element is Fm? Seems easy enough, yes? This is just me stepping away from movies for the time being... EDIT: Kibble and Spade both got this independantly, so, yeah, both of them get the award!

RULES EDIT: From now on, guesses must be handled either in-thread or on my visitor messages, if you really don't want to spam. NO PM's. Necessary precaution, I'm afraid. And with that, our fourth award: Canadian History! During the Great Depression, many people improvised the high cost of gas by harnessing horses to their cars and pulling them along that way. These were named after the prime minister at the time, with the intent to mock him. What were they called??? Good luck with this one. :p If no one gets it by tomorrow, I'll give a clue. EDIT: Agi snatched this one, just barely beating out Spadefox! Bennett buggies!

NINJA EDIT: What were the long, extremely thin daggers that ninja used called? They're, for reference, usually used two at once. Let's go, people! EDIT WAY TOO SOON: Curse that Agi! He got it already! The answer was sai, for reference's sake.

REMINDED EDIT: Fancier name for a werewolf? EDIT IMMEDIATELY AFTER: Spade got this one (lycanthrope)! Although H_R was close...

MOVIE EDIT: Name the 1915 movie which is often called the birth of cinema as we know it. Don't make me give you more clues... EDIT: Nine minutes later, Agi gets this. I think I'll go for something different for the next award...

CHRISTMASSY EDIT!: What man is responsible for the modern image of jolly old Santa Claus? Should be simple enough, hopefully Agi won't get it in the next ten minutes. EDIT: And he didn't! Sundance did, though! By the way, you know what's a neat game? Endless Ocean. Look it up. :bee: EDIT AGAIN: Well, since Sundance DID look it up, and what with it being Christmas and all, I'm giving him a charity Award! HOORAY!

DEADLY EDIT: What is the deadliest animal in Africa? Got this one from watching Discovery Channel, let's see if any of you saw that, too. EDIT: WHEEEE! Sundance got this one, too, with the correct answer, the hippo! He guessed right, unlike TWIL and Agi...

INFERNAL EDIT: What movie is The Departed based off of? It's a doozy, too... and while you're at it, check out my shameless plug for my SSE. EDIT: Goddammit, can't one clue stay up for longer than twenty minutes??? Agi snatched this one...

TREACHEROUS EDIT: Name my favourite film by Stanley Kubrick. EDIT: Sundance got this one, almost immediately! What a surprise.

TRICKY EDIT: WHO was my SSB 64 main? You only get one guess! Eheheheh. EDIT: Sigh... Sundance technically got this one. Technically.

OFF-TOPIC EDIT: So I'm using this little pause between Marshmallow Prizes to go on a bit of a rant. I'm starting to get sick of the MYM chat. By now, I'm already kinda bored of it, and meanwhile, it's reducing the thread to a bunch of spamming by the noobs in the contest, while the on-topic folk are gone. Seriously, when was the last time a regular posted a moveset? It's a crying shame, really. I like the opportunities the chat presents, but it's just getting a bit too... pointless. Not even funny much of the time. And I wouldn't mind it, but I feel like it's killing the contest itself, in a way; it seems most people are already done with moveset-making for the contest, and are just biding their time until it ends.

And another thing; have you looked at the most posting posters thingamabob list lately? With goldwyvern and certain others who annoy me having more posts than Mendez and Warlord? Ugh...

END VENT

LONG-AWAITED EDIT: Time to continue this! The shot in "Goodfellas" where Joe Pesci shoots at the screen/viewers is a tribute to what ancient Western??? EDIT: The Great Train Robbery is CORRECT! Mendez got this one (what a shock!).

ANOTHER EDIT: What are agi's own Marshmallow Awards called? Hehe, unless you're agi, if you missed this the first time, you'll NEVER GET IT! KEKEKEKEKE! EDIT: Unless you're agi or TWIL, apparently. They're called Strudels.

DUTIFUL EDIT: This post is getting long, isn't it? Hmmm... let's make this one MYM-related... and what could be better than making it K.Rool-related? Question for you: who is my favourite Kirby Super Star helper? And no, Kawasaki is NOT a helper. He's a miniboss. :bee: EDIT: Sundance put himself back on the list! It's TAC! The lovable cat with the thievery and the broken shield!

ON-A-WHIM EDIT: Let's get serious here.

A box without hinges, key, or lid
Yet golden treasure inside is hid.

The obvious answer may not be the one I'm looking for... EDIT: Not eggs, but... eggiwegs! I would also have accepted eggses. Kibble got this one!

DOOMSDAY EDIT: Oh, come on. What a ****ing idiot. I hate people like that. I hate them to no end. When they do it KNOWING it's stupid and KNOWING it's going to bug people. What's the point? Do they get laughs out of it, or something? Does knowing what they've done alone make them happy? Seriously, tell me. If I'm satisfied with your answer, you get this one, probably the final one.

The NEW Marshmallow Award Tally

Chief Mendez - 1
TWILTHERO - 1
Sundance - 1
SirKibble - 1

Former Marshmallow Award Tally

TheSundanceKid - 5
Agidius - 4
SirKibble - 2
Spadefox - 2
Jimnymebob- 1

Status