• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Dr Robotnik, Mama Luigi, and Longcat have been frekken orsum.
I might have a go at making one. Sometime soon. I need an idea for a character first.
Has Crash Bandicoot been done yet? I might give him a go.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
LOLcat is EPIC lawl

sooo I'm gonna be lacking the intrawebs for 4 days; tomorrow until the 28th. Once I get back, I will start work on BATMAN, who will be based on his animated series incarnation. but I am planning to use several costumes from his movie appearances as well. :)

in the meantime, look at my already submitted movesets. Lloyd Irving & Colette are both on page 14, & Stanley Yelnats is on page 92 ~

Agi

Smash Lord
To all my fans (XD) LOLcat is completely finished. I had forgotten his standard combo, Damage %'s, and knockback. If you are too lazy to click back one page, here is the link. Remember, VOTE LOLcat!

Darkurai

Smash Master
This moveset was made while watching a video for reference. I took a few moves directly from the video.

NEWCOMER:

Toon Ganon joins the Brawl!

The great evil, escaped from the seal of the Seven Sages, Toon Ganon has arrived to wreak havoc on the Smash Bros. world!

Stats:
Size: 7/10
Power: 8/10
Weight: 8/10
Walking Speed: 5/10
Dash speed: 7/10
Attack Speed: 6/10
Fall Speed: 10/10
Jumping: 4/10
Traction: 6/10
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: Yes
Tether: No

Standard Combo
A: Ganon slices his left-hand sword horizantally.
AA: Ganon slices downward with his left-hand sword.
AAA: Ganon does a powerful low kick.

Tilts
Forward: A diagonal slash.
Up: A slash over his head.
Down: Ganon slices with his right-hand sword, starting low and moving slightly upward.

Aerials
Neutral: Spins 360 degrees in the air with his swords out.
Forward: Slices with his right-hand sword.
Back: Slices with his left-hand sword.
Up: Stabs upward.
Down: Stabs downward with both swords straight down so that he lands with them in the ground.

Smashes
Forward: Spins on the spot with swords held forward.
Up: Stabs upward with one sword, then the other, then both.
Down: Hits the ground (both sides) violentally with his swords.

Specials
Neutral: Warlock Sword
The Warlock Punch...except it's a stab. It takes quite a bit to start-up, but I doubt you'll be suriviving this.

...if it hits.

Side: Wave Energy
Ganon swings his swords, and an energy wave comes out of them, giving him momentum backwards. Can be used as a recovery. [This was actually a result of me watching a video of the final battle in WW and THINKING he did this, when it was really Zelda firing a light arrow. I liked it though, so I kept it.]

Up: Flip Slash
Stupid name, I know. Ganon jumps into the air, does a somersault, and lands with his swords in front of him, similar to Aether.

Down: Feint
Ganon laughs to trick his opponent into thining he's taunting, and then he quickly blocks the attack and strikes back.

Final Smash: Puppet Ganon
Ganon grows much bigger...what's going on!?
It's Puppet Ganon! Puppet Ganon floats in the background; he's much to large to fit on the stage. Puppet Ganon then reaches out and tries to grab someone. If he does, then...well...they're quite screwed. The whole thing lasts about ten seconds, then Ganon levitates back onto the field.

Grab
Ganon grabs the opponent around the neck. His grab attack is to choke them.

Taunts
Up: Ganon laughs.
Side: Ganon laughs more.
Down: Ganon puts away his swords and stars into the background.

Victory Poses
1. Ganon laughs maniacally; almost out of insanity.
2. Ganon puts his swords away, his back to the camera.
3. Ganon stands unmoving.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
White Air Knight(see sig) has been updated with a Snake Codec message. I'm trying to find a funny way to have it written, but outside of the first 4 parts...I got no idea.

Agi

Smash Lord
I FINISHED FIRESTAR FINALLY
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5164257#post5164257

If you liked my other movesets so far, I beg you to please read this one.

...and read the books that he's from too. Warriors.
Hey, Darkurai, since we both made cat characters, maybe they could appear together in a SSE as a team? That was a nice moveset, btw, and a thorough introduction. I think you missed the dash attack, though. (picky picky.)

Darkurai

Smash Master
Hey, Darkurai, since we both made cat characters, maybe they could appear together in a SSE as a team? That was a nice moveset, btw, and a thorough introduction. I think you missed the dash attack, though. (picky picky.)
SHHH.

If you've noticed i've forgotten the dash attack every single moveset.

And you know what, I like that idea.

Edit: EXCUSE ME MR. SIR KIBBLE I SEE NO FIRESTAR ON THAT LIST.

Edit 2: OR GIYGAS.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
FINAL SMASH

Prepare for Elaboration...

As the picture shows, Basement cat appears on the left side, Ceilingcat on the right. LOLcat raises to the top middle. Once LOLcat reaches the top, the attack begins. The Left side of the screen bursts into flames, while the right side become attacked by shards of ice. The middle, where LOLcat is standing, begins to suck opponents towards it, and after 5 seconds, a giant lightning bolt shoots through the middle. Anyone who touches the middle before the final strike gets swung around in a tornado, stuck there until the finale. Opponents who are not in the middle instead have attacks from Basement Cat or Ceilingcat, damage depending on their proximity to either deity. Damage: Stuck next to Basement Cat, 12% damage a second, reducing with distance, Stuck next to Ceilingcat, 12% damage per time hit with ice shard, reducing with distance, stuck in tornado, 8% damage per 3/4 second, 25% from lightning.
I just had to comment on this.

That is NOT Ceiling cat and Basement cat. (idk where you got that idea, ceiling cat isn't even white.)
That is Longcat vs Tacgnol.
Lurk moar.

D

Deleted member

I FINISHED FIRESTAR FINALLY
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5164257#post5164257

If you liked my other movesets so far, I beg you to please read this one.

...and read the books that he's from too. Warriors.
You've done ThunderClan's greatest leader justice. StarClan would be proud.

Yeah, I'm a Warriors fan.

@SirKibble: Glad you liked TGS. :D

And the following quote explains the idea to make the majority of the girls' attacks the same:

Procrastination: Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.
:laugh:

Agi

Smash Lord
I just had to comment on this.

That is NOT Ceiling cat and Basement cat. (idk where you got that idea, ceiling cat isn't even white.)
That is Longcat vs Tacgnol.
Lurk moar.
I'm sorry, I'm sure I would have found that hilarious If I knew who either Longcat or Tacgnol were.
Explain moar.

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, i said this earlier, but i added a stage to Runaru (on page 12) as well as a snake codec, and I would some imput into improving it if need be.

Oh, and very soon i will be posting Toon/phantom ganon, be shoor to critique then ok?

Agi

Smash Lord
hey guys, i said this earlier, but i added a stage to Runaru (on page 12) as well as a snake codec, and I would some imput into improving it if need be.

Oh, and very soon i will be posting Toon/phantom ganon, be shoor to critique then ok?
This moveset was made while watching a video for reference. I took a few moves directly from the video.

NEWCOMER:

Toon Ganon joins the Brawl!

The great evil, escaped from the seal of the Seven Sages, Toon Ganon has arrived to wreak havoc on the Smash Bros. world!
...I almost cried. (this is from the page before this one, use it to not make a moveset clone.)

Darkurai

Smash Master
Goddammit. I reserved Toon Ganon forever ago.

By which I mean yesterday.

This thread grows freaking fast.

Harkness

Smash Apprentice
Oh Darn, i was in the middle of it to.
Crap.
Now what can i do....

Edit* - I looked at it, and it doesnt look too similar... is it still possible for me to do mine? (BTW the only similaritis i see are some of the areals and :( the final smash. is it ok for me to have the same final smash but it does a different thing?)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Edit: EXCUSE ME MR. SIR KIBBLE I SEE NO FIRESTAR ON THAT LIST.

Edit 2: OR GIYGAS.
Well, Giygas was a joke moveset, so I kind of skipped over it, since I'm already kind of struggling to get through them. And didn't you just finish Firestar today? Since I don't do incomplete movesets, and I did the first five pages yesterday, that would explain that.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Scary assist trophy is scary.
That's kinda the point of Tigerstar.

Well, Giygas was a joke moveset, so I kind of skipped over it, since I'm already kind of struggling to get through them. And didn't you just finish Firestar today? Since I don't do incomplete movesets, and I did the first five pages yesterday, that would explain that.
The OTHER guy did Giygas.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Yes, but HeoandReo started making his list earlier. Plus, he is many times more awesome than me. There's a lot of stuff to go through still. Give me a break, man...
Sorry. Just trying to be difficult. Gets rather boring at this time of night.

And Harkness, go ahead.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Sorry. Just trying to be difficult. Gets rather boring at this time of night.
Yeah, true... Well, I threw something up for him, anyway, so I guess it paid off for you. Lol.

By the way, ladies and gentlemen, don't forget to check out my latest entry...

SANDSLASH

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
as promised, some Snake Codecs of some of my creations

As promised, I give some of Snake's codec (I created Jak's moveset from the previous MoM installment, check it out here, if I were to change it, I would have made Jak's down aerial a Stall-Then-Fall where he slams to the ground with his right elbow):

Stitch
Snake: Otacan, This is Snake.
Lilo: Copy Snake, this is Lilo.
Snake: What?!! What's this girl doing here!! And where is Otacon!
Lilo: Uh...he seem to have a little accident.
Snake: Uggghhh...hope he's okay.
Lilo: Well...yeah. Anyways, Stitch may be a little naughty sometimes but he is quite friendly.
Lilo: I also want to tell you that he can carry items easily three thousand times his size. He's so strong that he can even throw a car from Los Angles to the shores of China!
Snake: Well...thanks for telling me that.
Lilo: And Snake. My parents always tell me that ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.
Snake: Yea, like if I ever had a family.

Jak
Snake: Mei Ling, there a guy with longs ears and a short haircut.
Mei Ling: That is Jak. He was sent into a far distant dystopian future called Haven City. There, he was brutally tortured by Baron Praxis, the dictator of the city, and was used in treacherous experiments. Ever since then, Jak has developed a darker personality and shows no sympathy to anyone. Nevertheless, he also developed stronger fighting abilities from hand-to-hand combat to rifles. I seem to feel sorry for this guy.
Snake: Sorry for this guy?! I wish! He would be a nice replacement for me when I retire.
*codec gets interrupted*
Daxter: Jak will NEVER work with the likes of you!
Snake: What?! Who is this!? Some sort of weasel!
Daxter: Daxter is the name and you're nothing more than a worthless scum!
Snake: WORTHLESS SCUM!! Why if I ever get the hands on you.....
Daxter: See ya later, sucka!! Good luck epically failing!

Squall Leonhart
Snake: Colonel, there's a guy with a weird looking sword.
Colonel: That is Squall Leonhart, and that is his gunblade.
Snake: Gunblade?
Colonel: Basically, a combination of sword and gun and is significantly lighter. He is student of Balamb Garden, a military academy for soldiers known as "SeeD," who hunt down evil sorceresses and demons. He can throw his gunblade up-high, can pull the trigger to inflict more pain, and preform something called Renzokuken.
Snake: Renzokuken?
Colonel: Basically, he slashes you several times while pressing the trigger on you. After all, he will preform one of his four finishing moves that lead to utter death. So be careful.
Snake: Huh? I better get one of those gunblades.

Flippy
Colonel: I would go near this guy if I were you.
Snake: What? That green bear in a military uniform.
Colonel: Yes, that is Flippy.
Snake: Flippy? You mean he's flipped out right now?
Colonel: That is correct, you see, Flippy is a Vietnam War Green Beret veteran who suffered the pain when being held captive by the North Vietnamese. Ever since then, he has developed a serious Post-Tramautic Stress Disorder.
Snake: You mean like the women from the Beauty and the Beast unit?
Colonel: Yes, and whenever one of the "war triggers" get activated, like showing a kitchen knife, Flippy will go under a trance that leads him into a sadistic killing spree, thinking everyone around him are Viet Cong guerillas.
Snake: Huh? Well I hope I don't end like that.
Colonel: Trust me Snake, war is a very painful experience that cannot be erased.

Blaziken
Snake: Otacan, I got a birdman here.
Otacon: That is Blaziken, the Blaze Pokemon.
Snake: Blaziken?
Otacon: Blaziken is a strong Pokemon who specializes on creating fires to harm enemies and the use of kicks, thus it's name.
Snake: Kicks and fires...can't I just throw a bucket of water onto him?
Otacon: It's not like that, even if you do that, his wrists will flare up when angry or being threatened. And here's the catch, he have two strong kicks, the Blaze Kick where he set his foot on fire and does a strong kick, thus setting you on fire. The other is the roundhouse kick, but it doesn't mean Blaziken is the Pokemon version of Chuck Norris.
Snake: Then who is?
Otacon: You should know already, the aura Pokemon known as Lucario.

Oh and Spade, if you are doing Cream the Rabbit, consider this Codec:

Cream the Rabbit
Snake: Mei Ling, who is that cream-colored rabbit in a red dress? And what's that blue thing with a bowtie
Mei Ling: That is Cream. And blue "thing" you mentioned is Cheese.
Snake: Cream? Cheese? Really stupid names.
Mei Ling: Cream and Cheese may look very cute and innocent, but Cream can defend herself when being threatened by having Cheese ram her enemies and even throw Cheese as a missile. She can even flap her oversized ears to fly as well.
Snake: So? A flying rabbit, any more torture from that rabbit.
Mei Ling: Apart from that, she isn't a very strong fighter. You have weapons Snake, and you might make yourself the worst nightmare to her. But other than that, she's a very nice kid and even hates violence around her.
Snake: Huh? Speaking of which, how about I straight jacket both of them, do her, cook them alive, and make a nice cheese rabbit stew.
Mei Ling: Sheez..... Snake, you and your disgusting imaginations.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
What?! Another Soul Calibur character? Yep. This time it's...

Algol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just reserving a space. I'll get everything up sooner or later.
Lol you and your SCIV.

@sandslash, great job incorporating actual pokemon moves for everything. Cool moveset.

edit: look at that topic http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190606 maybe we could edit the winner of Mym3 like that. That'd be cool.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I updated my Sword Ganondorf moveset. I didn't put in fair last time, and the guy on the blogspot that they've made about this pointed that out.

Also, Paraca? Hell yes that sounds familiar. PM me, so I know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom