• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so this saturday, who can bring wii's, melee, them selfs, and love (other then Yaz)?

edit I will also try of pizza again but dont ***** to me if we dont have any.

IceWolf252

Smash Rookie
Woot I don't have work! So im down for some brawl. Mike have you talked to Kent bout pizza or whats the deal on that?

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I'll bring my wii, brawl, and melee.

We should do a melee tournament at this one.
I have said that there can be melee at everyone of them we just had a miss commuitcation at the first one and didn't have a copy and when asked not enough people wanted melee at the last one.

Woot I don't have work! So im down for some brawl. Mike have you talked to Kent bout pizza or whats the deal on that?
Not yet you do that or ill ask dustin... Hell ill do both.

*sobs*...i'm gonna miss out on all the fun:(.
Come anyway we miss you.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You know... I might be able to make it to this one. I want to make it to doubles but I'm still not sure if I'll be able to make by 1:00. We'll see soon enough I suppose.

C!Z

Smash Lord
lol I might come to this tourney with not as much sleep as I would like hahah but that doesn't matter to me!!! NO JOHNS!!!!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
You know, I think I'll pass this one. I'd be coming late anyways and I don't do so well at PnT tourneys.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
You know, I think I'll pass this one. I'd be coming late anyways and I don't do so well at PnT tourneys.

Boooo!! At least come for friendlies (you won't be traveling far, as you're already in Draper). Also gives you a chance to get some Melee practice (and you said you wanted to get better at Melee).

we will all be coming, except maybe fat david :O
He pretty much never comes! He only came last time because I told him that he would be off the rankings if he didn't. I know he's giving everyone a chance to get first by not being there, but come on!

well i was going to show some lovin, but a series of unfortunate events has fallen apon me and now i am sitting here. by my self, bored, and with nothing to do. at SUU
Right...something came up....... I was doubting you were coming from the beginning, as it seems too good for you to make it to two tournaments in a row. (Watch slave be there and surprise everyone... :laugh: ...and him saying all that was *impersonating The Joker* "all part of the plan.")

slave1

Smash Lord
Right...something came up....... I was doubting you were coming from the beginning, as it seems too good for you to make it to two tournaments in a row. (Watch slave be there and surprise everyone... :laugh: ...and him saying all that was *impersonating The Joker* "all part of the plan.")
but really this one was far beyond my control. sage might have told you the story but the person that was coming down to pick me up got stranded in the douche bag of utah (fillmore)
so she had to get picked up by her grandpa.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the tournament Fate, it was fun. Me and my brother will show up every once in a while just to let you guys completely destroy us again. haha. Anyway we are gonna practice a lot more then usual and cut are characters down to only 3 or 4 rather then like 10 ^^; Im also really depressed about doing two SD's on my first game and another on the second. :/ Next time I will use my Lucas and Snake more.

But I got some great kicks out of Doubles, those were supah fun. Next time we will come up with something more original then Team Rocket. XD

Thanks again. :)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Everyone loved the name team rocket, and the best way to get better is to play the best people you can. So come more and get better we could use some more players.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Brawl teams:

Brawl teams bracket
1: Teams Smash (Kenny&Yaz)
2: We love **** (X + Lada)
3: WaffleClan (Waff&Rade)
4: (Blake) (Jellyfish&friend)
5: Staz's nanner (Staz + Dryu)
5: finalbag (Final&Joebag)
7: Apollo's Fate (apollo&Fate)
7: Team Rocket (Spud + Tyki)
9: PC!Z (PC&C!Z)

Brawl Singles:

Brawl Singles bracket
1: Kenny (Kenny and Yaz never did there finals match but gave it to kenny)
2: Yaz
3: X
4: Lada
5: Rade
5: Staz
7: Sa@3
7: Wangston
9: Dryu
9: Fate
9: Minato
9: C!Z
13: Vazor
13: Spud
13: Apollo
13: Phil
17: Tyki
17: Jellyfish
17: Final
17: Friar
17: Waff

Melee singles:

Melee Singles bracket
1: C!Z (Yaz bailed on the finals fo C!Z won, but we know he would have anyway)
2: Yaz
3: PCh@S
4: Phil
5: Kenny
5: Dryu
7: X
7: Minato
9: Vazor
9: Final
9: Friar
9: JellyFish
13: Sex

Had lots of fun and hope we see you all again for ToF 4.

One major thing that can't keep happening is people pantsing each other and wrestling in the store, PnT isn't going to be happy with us doing this if we scare people away or break anything. so if we wanta keep this up every month and every Thursday we can't be doing that. How ever if you wanta do that you can go out side into the road or on the sidewalk...or another store.

Also im putting in a new rule on the OP (will not take $20 bills or bigger) so please have smaller bills or buy somthing to get change. for smaller tounies such as the weeklies I wont even take $10 bills as it to much of a pain.

Apollo you should come to a few of the weeklies before you die.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
...Next time we will come up with something more original then Team Rocket...
We've actually had another team recently that also went by Team Rocket. LOL

Oh, and the one playing the black Pit (not talking about CorruptFate; I believe it was Apollo), your Pit is really interesting to watch. I like how you implement arrow looping into your game, and you do it pretty well.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I agree with PerfectChaos. You arrow loopage was awesome.

Oh and what time to weekly tournaments start? I could get some much needed practice in.

harpuia190

Smash Ace
Anyway we are gonna practice a lot more then usual and cut are characters down to only 3 or 4 rather then like 10 ^^;

I feel your pain!
oh and plus points because doopliss is awesome
and weekly tourneys are 5:00 on thursdays

wangston

Smash Lord
One major thing that can't keep happening is people pantsing each other and wrestling in the store.
They should get kicked out and disqualified. Seriously it's really annoying. Who was the DlCK that threw M&Ms at me while I was playing? They deserve to be banned for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom