• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Seinfeld is good but you need to switch that Arrested Development with some Married with Children! Best show ever!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Seinfeld is good but you need to switch that Arrested Development with some Married with Children! Best show ever!
I love Married with Children. Too bad Utah doesn't like it enough to syndicate it on Fox.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
What's up with all this talk about TV comedies? Regardless, here's what I have to say...

lol wut?????????????????????????????????
That's technically a 10-character dodge; should I go tell Xsyven, now? :p

Ugh, now you got the theme song stuck in my head...

"Love and marriage
Love and marriage
Goes together like a horse and carriage
This, I tell ya brother
You can't have one without the other
Love and marriage
Love and marriage"

30 Rock is the Best show ever!...
Tina Fey is brilliant...and hot!

i like 3rd rock from the sun :)
That show was alright. I liked it, but not a huge fan.

When will this break end!! Look what this break is making me post...

wangston

Smash Lord
OMG did I hear Tina Fey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the most beautiful women ever. If I see here in real life I will propose to her on the spot. She is such a classy looking lady.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
30 Rock's awesome.

Speaking of comedies, I'm just going to mention that I'm not a huge fan of The Office. It's an alright show.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
It won't let you capitalize your entire post (anti-internet-yelling censor, I suppose), but since you now included "Pfft, won't let me capitalize all the letters...", you can now capitalize "The Office!!!"

And this conversation, despite being kind of random, is better fitted to be discussed in the Utah Thread.

Oh, and is it just me, or did the e-mail notifications sudden stopped working? I'm not getting any e-mail notifications for new posts in ANY of the threads that I'm subscribed to.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I've never met this Utah person before. You'll have to introduce us sometime.

wangston

Smash Lord
Yeah the email notification isn't working for me either. I never know when something new is going on now.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You guys actually like the email notifications?!? They are so obnoxious. For example, I subscribed to a thread about whether meta should be banned or not and when i checked later that night I had over 90 emails, all from that. So obnoxious.

You can just click on "user cp" at the top and see all the new posts in your subscribed threads...

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I've never had that problem. They only e-mail me once when there are new posts, and won't e-mail me again until new posts comes AFTER I have checked, for each thread.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
That's what I have too, it stops working at times and sends one every post. But even when it is working it's still obnoxious.

wangston

Smash Lord
I had no idea you could check your subscriptions in the user cp. Now I don't want email notification.

PS can we not have the next one on the 8th por favor. Can we pretty please have it on the 1st or the 15th. I'm think MA will be on the 22nd because of thanksgiving weekend the next week.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
hahaha just make sure you don't let Yaz join The Wang Patrol because he'll take the job quite seriously

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so what day do we want, wanGston said no to the 8th and im fine with changing it to get the most people? Remember though we dont want the same day as FTS's thing so lets try to pick one of the first two saturdays and he can pick one of the 2nd two so do we want the 1st, 8th or if need be the 15th? I would rath not do it on the 1st as everyone will be up late the night before.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
1st, 8th, or even 15th would be good for me. I don't care, I finally got Saturdays off!

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Im just saying Wanston said that the 8th is bad for him but I was thinking that the 1st might be bad with people staying up late on the 31s we could call it a test of stanima or what ever =P but I dont want ever1 johnsing because of them staying up to late and the mexi's haveing tummy ackes.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
K so due to popular vote its on the 1st because it sounds like MA will be on the 15th and so we can't do it then and we would like a week between the 2 to get better and have some sort of social life rath then hanging out with a buch of 14 year olds. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom