• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Spade: After this, after this.

@Kholdstare: The colors are fine, and the ideas are awesome but why in God's name does he have five of each move!?

I AM CONFUSED TO NO END

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
@Spade: After this, after this.

@Kholdstare: The colors are fine, and the ideas are awesome but why in God's name does he have five of each move!?

I AM CONFUSED TO NO END
Anonymous has a unique special ability: his different costumes change his playstyle. Anonymous has five different costumes, making it five characters in one! His costumes are based off of the different boards on 4chan and the Youtube Poop. Most of everything changes with Anonymous's different costumes, so it can be hard to get used to five different movesets. Each attack is color coded to represent each costume. White moves are shared by all Anonymous.
Ahh, isn't it nice when you read the Bio? Thanks for the comments, BTW.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Kholdtsre: That's in a really bad place. You need to single that passage out from the rest of the intro, and put the actual costumes at the start of the moveset too. I read like, half of it before giving up because of how weird having 5 moves was and not knowing the reason.

It's a great moveset, but seriously I had no idea what was going on. Just separate that passage about the costumes from the intro and make it bigger (font-size), then put the costumes below it and you'll be solid.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
@Kholdtsre: That's in a really bad place. You need to single that passage out from the rest of the intro, and put the actual costumes at the start of the moveset too. I read like, half of it before giving up because of how weird having 5 moves was and not knowing the reason.

It's a great moveset, but seriously I had no idea what was going on. Just separate that passage about the costumes from the intro and make it bigger (font-size), then put the costumes below it and you'll be solid.
Okay, thanks!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
That looks pretty awesome, Kholdstare. Unlike SOME PEOPLE, I picked up right away that he essentially has five different movesets. Very neat.

Piece of apparently forgotten MYM lore: The #1 moveset in MYM 1.0 was an Anon moveset. And it was baaaaad. And even more so next to this.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Jab, Tilts, and Dash attack are done for Pac-Man, along with a sort of theoretical assist trophy. The grabs will be done soon. They are on page 175

And Anonymous is... cool? It's certainly original. five different movesets in one!

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
If you insist, K. Rool. What are the odds of seein' old Orca in a MYM 4 near us?

And almost forget to comment, Cruxis. I somewhat suspected that some of the voices could've been Cortex and Dimentio, although the only one I knew for sure was Black Doom. That one was painfully obvious.

Glad they're in. Didn't think you were fan of my movesets TBH.

Just keep in mind it's Cortex and Tiny.

Where's the stupid voice?
Yes, Tiny will eventually make his appearance, but his voice would give him away so easily. Science, darkness, and mystery plays an important role in my story.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
\o/

Jonathan & Charlotte are finished! Completely, including stage and Brauner, and everything. I will wait to post them, tho. :bee:

Baloo

Smash Ace
Grabs and throws for Pac-Man are done. Starting SSE thing as soon as I finish Pac-Man.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Grabs and throws for Pac-Man are done. Starting SSE thing as soon as I finish Pac-Man.
Good luck. Remember, try to do something different from the others, and make sure it is well-designed and easy to read. It can get tough since it is posted in two areas: the blog and the thread. If you want to lay it out in a way where it fits in the thread, you can, but be sure to link us to the thread version. If you like the white screen of the blog, then you wont have to link us to the thread. When you create a blog from your profile page, it will automatically create a thread version of the blog. I personally don't like the blog version because all that white is rather annoyingly bright.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Good luck. Remember, try to do something different from the others, and make sure it is well-designed and easy to read. It can get tough since it is posted in two areas: the blog and the thread. If you want to lay it out in a way where it fits in the thread, you can, but be sure to link us to the thread version. If you like the white screen of the blog, then you wont have to link us to the thread. When you create a blog from your profile page, it will automatically create a thread version of the blog. I personally don't like the blog version because all that white is rather annoyingly bright.
You've been staring at the dark SWF background for too long :p

Baloo

Smash Ace
:psycho: This thread? A different SSE making thread? How do I get the blog thing?

Anyway, Pac-Man will be done in just a few minutes.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
:psycho: This thread? A different SSE making thread? How do I get the blog thing?

Anyway, Pac-Man will be done in just a few minutes.
Go to your profile, look the right below your friends list and see creat blog or something. You will be taking to a new section of this site. Create your blog, and it will automatically make a thread in the User Blog forum of this site.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
About SSEs: Don't post anything else but about updates in the thread. Like... "Chapter soandso has been submitted" or something.

Everything else please post in a blog. K?

@Cruxis:
I would, but Mendez insisted on translating Spadefoxian into English first! ;-;

Edit: Oh, and so you know... Mendez does NOT have the complete moveset, only the bare bones, y'know.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Ok. Thanks. And now, the long awaited... Pac-Man! See on page 175. Is there anything I have missed? Anything I should add? now to work on Adventure Mode. Featuring as the main antagonist... DRUBS THE LORD OF GLOWING FORKS!

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
I've 36 hours to get rid of this loser or the plan I've been setting up for sixteen years goes up and smoke...and you are MAKING HIM A MOVESET!!!!! Cool.

Baloo

Smash Ace
@SonicBoom2: Pac-Mans side taunt gives you one, Every time you inflict 2 damage you get one, and KOing opponents gets you 40. Not too hard to get.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
How far does his grab go at max power?
How laggy is it?

It seems incredibly overpowered, but that's just me.
Is there a pellet counter?

Baloo

Smash Ace
His grab goes as far as Samus's, and the lag is about 1 second.
Next to Pac-Mans damage percentage there is a number that says the amount of pellets he has.

and goldwyvern, you can still use that idea.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Whats wrong with this thread? Whenever I'm online it's dead, and when I'm offline, everyone posts! I thinks it's a conspiracy or something.

Anyone going to tell me what has happened in the last 20 pages I haven't red yet please!

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Scourge needs a picture to be added to the list. Sorry.

Which KSS character should I be making? Tac, J2, Gim, or Chef Kawasaki?
1. OK, i intended to have pic but the button with the mountains on the advanced post didn't work, i could try manually, but im not 100% sure how to do that, any thoughts/advice?

2. all 4 abilities own, but i have to pick 1 so:

copy=cool long range suction=worst of 4
jet=cool power but not cool enemy(espicially in KSSU)=2nd
cook=limited abilitie with weak miniboss with only frying pan and curry for moves=3rd
yo-yo=perfect in every way!=MY CHOICE! but for the up special, consider doing the spin elevation move and not a tether, his side specal can be a tether.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Sorry man, but no picture, no list addition. Them's the breaks/brakes. Bah.

Chef Kawasaki.
Chef Kawasaki.
Chef Kawasaki.
Chef Kawasaki.
Chef Kawasaki.
Chef Kawasaki.
Chef Kawasaki.
You know, I just turned the game on and played a bit, and I'd just made my decision when I saw this. YOU BET I'M DOING CHEF KAWASAKI!

frogman: A buncha good movesets were posted. More recent highlights include Grux's Dr. Cid, Kibble's Super Star Helpers, Kholdstare's Anon, and my own Jafar.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Whats wrong with this thread? Whenever I'm online it's dead, and when I'm offline, everyone posts! I thinks it's a conspiracy or something.

Anyone going to tell me what has happened in the last 20 pages I haven't red yet please!
a few movesets were posted(cant remember all), like baloo's pacman and my scourge. iremember BKupa saying something about doing a hades set, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom