• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
mega punch and mega kick move tutors
LOL, these.

If anyone has ideas for bosses, post them on my SSE page.

Shanoa is on the roster, MarthTrinity.

Well she basically uses a lot of magic and such as well as weapons (like rapiers, swords and axes) she can magically summon...her personality is pretty simple; she's had all her memories taken away so she's kind of emotionless throughout most of the game, so basically she's just incredibly serious.

If you could put her in that'd be awesome =)
Expect her and the Joker in the same chapter. If you know what I'm talking about, you will LOL.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
rofl. That totally did it. I watched the whole thing and PING the video rendered fully.

Cruxis Secret Project REVEALED!!

For those whocannot view it, I can send it to you via email in Media player format. *cough*MasterWarlord*cough*
:O

Now I regret now requesting any of my characters to be included.

Sorry for my absence lately, but I've been working hard. I assure you that The Penguin will get posted this week or early next week.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I'm going to work on my movesets tomorrow, so I probably won't be on.

My secret character will have 50 Final Smashes. Fifty.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I'm going to work on my movesets tomorrow, so I probably won't be on.

My secret character will have 50 Final Smashes. Fifty.
OVER ONE FINAL SMASHES!?!?!?!

@Blitzkrieg: I'm so sorry. N-Trance would have fitted perfectly, but I believe he only appeared on the Advance Crash games with no cinematic footage

Junahu

Smash Ace
Pick up Blazing Sword (its the one that is just called Fire Emblem).

Or you could just wait till Shadow Dragon comes out.

I don't recommend Sacred Stones, though its low difficulty does make for a good "newcomer's game". Basically if you like this game, you'ld probably love the rest of the series.
I don't recommend anyone introduce themselves to Fire Emblem with Shadow Dragon . It's terribly clunky, and it absolutely loathes newcomers to the series (Plus it has Gaiden chapters, which you have to actually KILL OFF your own units to unlock). Only established Fire Emblem fans should consider buying it (Although it does have WIFI multiplayer...)

...plus Marth looks butt ugly.

Blazing Sword is definitely the recommended title for newcomers, and the only one with genuinely good dialogue IMO.

From MasterWarlord's SSE said:
The level is the first beach level from Pokemon Snap and is an infinite loop, meaning it’s not just a standard get to the goal finish. You must finish off one of each enemy Pokemon in the level with one of Donna’s moves that involve her shooting her camera to take their picture.
I cried tears of joy here. It sounds like you have to attack the pokemon to weaken it before taking the photo (just like pokemon, funnily enough). If I could play this level, I would NEVER leave it.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Yusuke now has costumes in the extras section. I shall countinue to work on his extras.

Also, Yusuke does have a completely new down B and I was wondering how balanced it was. I feel its probally overpowered as of right now. What do you all think?

Down B: Spirit Cuffs

Yusuke holds his hands infront of him as if in chains only to reveal a pair of yellow energy rings binding him and his spirit energy. He draws his fists above his head straining to pull them off, only to have them suddenly break. His aura flares up suddenly enveloping him and radiating outwards as Yusuke rejoins the fray. The start up leading to the cuffs breaking is notable, a little over a full second, but as soon as his they shatter he gains invicibilty until the short cool down returns him to neutral. At which point he loses invincibily but retains his super armor, this last for the duration of the stat boosting. In addition to the super armor, Yusukes walk and run speed increase slightly, and the damage for his attacks are increased by 1% damage or by 20% of the original damage, whichever is greater. The super armor frames last for 10 seconds or until he takes a cumilative 30% damage. After his Aura fades, he can't use his down B for another 20 seconds. A faint blip of his aura signals that he can use it again. He must be on the ground to use this attack.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I don't recommend anyone introduce themselves to Fire Emblem with Shadow Dragon . It's terribly clunky, and it absolutely loathes newcomers to the series (Plus it has Gaiden chapters, which you have to actually KILL OFF your own units to unlock). Only established Fire Emblem fans should consider buying it (Although it does have WIFI multiplayer...)

Blazing Sword is definitely the recommended title for newcomers, and the only one with genuinely good dialogue IMO.
Gaiden Chapters are optional right?

Marth looks better than ever in the new game. Your opinion doesn't matter.

The Tellius games had good dialogue.

Shadow Dragon is easier than Radiant Dawn (or so the Serenes Forest forums say).

WIFI multiplayer is to good to pass up.

Edit:
The Sandbags will probably have a total of 4 Final Smashes for each character (because Final Smashes will be unison abilities.)

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
That's what I said! :bee:

How are you playing it though? Did the game release in Yourope already? O SNAP CAN YOU STILL RESCUE UNITS, OR WAS THAT CUT LIKE PEOPLE ARE SAYING!?The Gaiden chapters scare me...

Also, Yusuke does have a completely new down B and I was wondering how balanced it was. I feel its probally overpowered as of right now. What do you all think?
Yup. Broken. If he can slap on SA frames whenever* he wants, then that'd make edge-hogging an unstoppable act for the guy, among other things. :urg:

If you just take out the SA frames though--leaving the move with a few scant seconds of invincibility (though even that could probably be used to edgehog unfairly), and some slight damage/speed boosts should be good.

Also all his Spirit Gun attacks should have slightly larger hitboxes. :p

Junahu

Smash Ace
That's what I said! :bee:

How are you playing it though? Did the game release in Yourope already? O SNAP CAN YOU STILL RESCUE UNITS, OR WAS THAT CUT LIKE PEOPLE ARE SAYING!?The Gaiden chapters scare me...
It's already out in Yourope (It took me completely by surprise when I saw it in the shop).
Rescuing units is absent, unfortunately, thus making pegasus knights the de facto useless units. This game also lacks the instant save-when-you-turn-off feature from the GBA games. But other than that it's nowhere near as bad as people have been saying (so long as you keep in mind that it's a remake of a pretty ancient game)
...and in one of the starting chapters, you HAVE to sacrifice a unit..

General warning: You will not be able to tolerate Marth's face after playing this game. I seriously considered putting a sticker or something over that part of the screen so I wouldn't have to look at it.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
It's already out in Yourope (It took me completely by surprise when I saw it in the shop).
Rescuing units is absent, unfortunately, thus making pegasus knights the de facto useless units. This game also lacks the instant save-when-you-turn-off feature from the GBA games. But other than that it's nowhere near as bad as people have been saying (so long as you keep in mind that it's a remake of a pretty ancient game)
...and in one of the starting chapters, you HAVE to sacrifice a unit..

General warning: You will not be able to tolerate Marth's face after playing this game. I seriously considered putting a sticker or something over that part of the screen so I wouldn't have to look at it.
I never liked Pegasus Knights anyway.

And Sheeda is supposed to be one of the most useful characters in the game despite being a pegasus, or atleast that's what I've been hearing over at Serenes Forest.

No instant-save? That sucks...

I heard the story was a generic princess in castle type thing, but when this game was made, that wasn't considered terribly generic.

I'ld sacrifice one of the cavy's.... you get like 3 of them in the beginning, right?

I'm just glad to see that Marth doesn't look like a pants-less blatant homosexual anymore. Sheeda's gorgeous art is more than enough to make up for any "ugliness" that Marth has.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Yup. Broken. If he can slap on SA frames whenever* he wants, then that'd make edge-hogging an unstoppable act for the guy, among other things. :urg:

If you just take out the SA frames though--leaving the move with a few scant seconds of invincibility (though even that could probably be used to edgehog unfairly), and some slight damage/speed boosts should be good.

Also all his Spirit Gun attacks should have slightly larger hitboxes. :p
As I suspected, but about the hitboxes thing...:confused:

I'm just glad to see that Marth doesn't look like a pants-less blatant homosexual anymore.
You say that like its a bad thing! ;)

Junahu

Smash Ace
I'ld sacrifice one of the cavy's.... you get like 3 of them in the beginning, right?
I think the sacrifice a unit thing was done specifically so people could get rid of Jegan, the original "useless pre-premote".

Although, hilariously enough, you can sacrifice the unit you recruit in the same chapter. Nothing says "welcome to the group" like "Go sacrifice yourself as a decoy"

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Boss: Hot Roderick

Hot Roderick is one of the bosses that Wario had to face in Wario Land: Shake It!. He rides a high speed car, and is one of the Shake King's henchmen. Very little is known about him, but one thing is for certain. At full speed, his car can surely rival Sonic's running.

Hot Roderick enters the Smash world as a boss, and his graphic appearance will be similar to Toon Link's appearance.

-------------------
Boss Stamina

The difficulty level determines Hot Roderick's stamina. This applies even to the Boss Battles game mode.

Easy: 200 HP
Normal: 250 HP
Hard: 300 HP
Very Hard: 350 HP
Intense: 400 HP
-------------------
Adventure Mode Story

Captain Falcon was racing on his Blue Falcon when he eventually runs into Hot Roderick. Hot Roderick taunts Captain Falcon and challenges his vehicle to a high speed duel.

The way this battle works is that Captain Falcon will be on his Blue Falcon. He has to get on Hot Roderick's car and attack Hot Roderick directly. The arena system is similar to that of the Big Blue stage.
-------------------
Attacks

Wrench Hurl: Hot Roderick basically throws a wrench. The wrench only does up to 5% damage on all skill levels. However, the player can grab it and use it against Hot Roderick.

Tire Toss: Hot Roderick will hurl a tire at the player. The item can inflict up to 7% damage on all skill levels, and acts similar to a Soccer Ball.

High Speed Rush: Hot Roderick slows down and goes over the player. He'll then build up energy into his car and charge at the player hard. Attack deals up to 15% damage on Easy and Normal, 25% on Hard, 35% on Very Hard, and 45% on Intense. The strength of this attack's knockback increases greatly on the harder skill levels.

Debris Scatter: Once Hot Roderick's HP drops below 25, his car will break down and debris will come flying at the player. Each set of debris can inflict up to 10% damage on all skill levels. However, the knockback of the debris is quite strong on skill levels above Normal.
-------------------
Battle Setup

The player stands on the Blue Falcon while Hot Roderick is in front of the vehicle. The player has to jump onto Hot Roderick's car and attack Hot Roderick directly to inflict damage. Each time Hot Roderick loses 50 HP, he'll build up speed to get the player off his car.

When down to just 25 HP, Hot Roderick's car will break down and all that Hot Roderick will be doing is running while holding onto his steering wheel. The Blue Falcon will eventually run him over, which will drop Hot Roderick's HP to 0, ending the battle.
-------------------

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
LOOKING FOR CRASH BANDICOOT CHARACTERS FOR SSE

Crash Bandicoot is getting a section mainly dedicated to it in my SSE in the same fashion as Kirby, Sonic, Donkey Kong and Pokemon have previously next. . .But the sad thing is that the only Crash Bandicoot characters are my own Cortex and Tiny and Blitzkrieg's N. Trance. Tons of Crash characters are already in it as cameos, and could easily be upgraded to playable status. Characters that are already in as cameo roles include:

Crash
Dingodile
Crunch
N. Tropy
N. Gin
N. Brio

So. . .If you'd like to do any of them, I'd be quite appreciative. Just announce it. Feel free to do any other Crash character, the ones listed are just the ones already included in cameo roles and could be upgraded into a full one in a snap. Many thanks to anyone who feels compelled to do a Crash character.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
LOOKING FOR CRASH BANDICOOT CHARACTERS FOR SSE

Crash Bandicoot is getting a section mainly dedicated to it in my SSE in the same fashion as Kirby, Sonic, Donkey Kong and Pokemon have previously next. . .But the sad thing is that the only Crash Bandicoot characters are my own Cortex and Tiny and Blitzkrieg's N. Trance. Tons of Crash characters are already in it as cameos, and could easily be upgraded to playable status. Characters that are already in as cameo roles include:

Crash
Dingodile
Crunch
N. Tropy
N. Gin
N. Brio

So. . .If you'd like to do any of them, I'd be quite appreciative. Just announce it. Feel free to do any other Crash character, the ones listed are just the ones already included in cameo roles and could be upgraded into a full one in a snap. Many thanks to anyone who feels compelled to do a Crash character.
... well there was N. Tropy in MYM 3, made by SmasherK that you could use... but you did use him in your last SSE, so I don't know what else there is ~

& also, my Spyro moveset may actually be finished in a few days. I'll post it as soon as it's done, although the extras won't be finished :ohwell:

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Just a Question Here: Does someone know how to contact the SSE Makers? I know some of them use PMs as there main way of getting new submissions, but I'm not sure about all of them...

Anyway, My next moveset, will probably be Klavier Gavin, Prosecutor/Rock Star. Expect him in as a very Luigified version of Apollo Justice, who by the way, still has only 4 comments. I mean compared to Warlord, Mendez, and mostly everybody else, I feel... ignored. I'll take anything you can throw at me, even negativity and harsh criticism.

Comments on Justice: 4

Guys?...

Guys?...

I guess I know how Kibble feels when he's gone for a while...

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Just a Question Here: Does someone know how to contact the SSE Makers? I know some of them use PMs as there main way of getting new submissions, but I'm not sure about all of them...

Anyway, My next moveset, will probably be Klavier Gavin, Prosecutor/Rock Star. Expect him in as a very Luigified version of Apollo Justice, who by the way, still has only 4 comments. I mean compared to Warlord, Mendez, and mostly everybody else, I feel... ignored. I'll take anything you can throw at me, even negativity and harsh criticism.

Guys?...

Guys?...

You are TOO behind. CLICK LINK BELOW. I IS SSE MAKER.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion

Guys?...

Guys?...

Speaking as a SSE maker, contact them however you feel like it. The most common method though is posting on their SWF blogs that contain the SSE though, although pms/vms work fine too.

I apologize for not commenting on Apollo. . .If Mendez doesn't around to reviewing that thing soon, I will and I'll give you some detailed commentary.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
You are TOO behind. CLICK LINK BELOW. I IS SSE MAKER.
Yeah, I read about that with the few pages I read. Good job...

Speaking as a SSE maker, contact them however you feel like it. The most common method though is posting on their SWF blogs that contain the SSE though, although pms/vms work fine too.

I apologize for not commenting on Apollo. . .If Mendez doesn't around to reviewing that thing soon, I will and I'll give you some detailed commentary.
Okay, then. I will see to that i'll pm/vm/comment on blogs (cob?) for the majority of SSEs.

Btw, you did give a comment to Apollo (i think you said it was a shame it was so overlooked, if i remember correctly). Mendez will be the reviewer? Sounds okay to me really, with him creating Phoenix in MYM3. Although, if want to, you can just pm me for that.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Can you include Dexter in Time Crash? plzplzplzpzpzplplzplpzlplzplpllz

Also I took a look at Fusionfall. Man that tall version of Dexter really sucks. I want the original!
Is the game on the web or downloadable?

EDIT: haha Shadow Dragon came out already in Europe! I'm playing it right now! Its awesome. Has great animations and ADORABLE looking sprites.

D

Deleted member

Dun worry, dude, at least Dexter will be a major character in my SSE, The Return to Gamelon.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Dexter will play an important role in my SSE. Science and darkness is its theme. This season's MYM was a great opportunity because so many robots and scientists were made as entries. It worked so very nicely.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Woohoo!

Dexter gets a place in 2 SSEs already! I'm very fond of him.

Great. Anyway I'll never make my own SSE. For now I find it boring. I might make it in future MYMs

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Yusuke Fix:

Down B: Spirit Cuffs

Yusuke holds his hands infront of him as if in chains only to reveal a pair of yellow energy rings binding him and his spirit energy. He draws his fists above his head straining to pull them off, only to have them suddenly break. His aura flares up suddenly enveloping him and radiating outwards as Yusuke rejoins the fray. The start up leading to the cuffs breaking is notable, a little over a full second, but as soon as his they shatter he gains invicibilty until the short cool down returns him to neutral at which point he loses invincibily. Yusukes does gain a notable increase in launch resistance, to the point he get knocked around more like a heavy weight though other wise he is still unlike them. Also his walk and run speed increase slightly, and the damage for his attacks are increased by 1% damage or by 20% of the original damage, whichever is greater. The Aura last for 10 seconds or until he takes a cumilative 30% damage. After his Aura fades, he can't use his down B for another 20 seconds. A faint blip of his aura signals that he can use it again. He must be on the ground to use this attack.
Raphael been in a SSE roster so far, but not Yusuke. Oh well. Maybe later when a make more things Yu Yu he will find a home. Kurama is almost certainly after Venger... then maybe... Sensui? Or Toguro?

Which would you all prefer, Sensui or Toguro?

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Raphael been in a SSE roster so far, but not Yusuke. Oh well. Maybe later when a make more things Yu Yu he will find a home. Kurama is almost certainly after Venger... then maybe... Sensui? Or Toguro?

Which would you all prefer, Sensui or Toguro?
I think i'll include Yusuke in my SSE after i finish off my Dragonfly moveset. Seriously, i'm just too lazy lately >_>

Also......Toguro.

I also might be making a Yu-yu Hakosho character myself. Though it might not be for a llllooonnnggg while though. I'll probably do Hiei.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
I think i'll include Yusuke in my SSE after i finish off my Dragonfly moveset. Seriously, i'm just too lazy lately >_>

Also......Toguro.

I also might be making a Yu-yu Hakosho character myself. Though it might not be for a llllooonnnggg while though. I'll probably do Hiei.
Cool Stuff. Feel free to do Hiei, I wouldn't personally want to do a move list for him. He not quite my style...

1 Vote Toguro!

Also Raphael has been updated slightly, the most notable thing being a Snake/Otocon chat.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
As I suspected, but about the hitboxes thing...:confused:
In the Jump Stars games, Yusuke's "taunt" lets him charge up his aura, and if you fully charge it, your next few spirit gun shots will be larger and fly faster.

There's not really a basis for that from the manga or anything--I was just going off of that.

I mean compared to Warlord, Mendez, and mostly everybody else, I feel... ignored. I'll take anything you can throw at me, even negativity and harsh criticism.
You know, aside from a quick "cool Gray Fox" or "that's the best Phoenix Wright evar" when I posted my MYM3 stuff, they didn't get much attention either.

Which is the primary reason reviews came to be--so that people would get someone to actually talk about their work. So yeah, I was planning on reviewing Apollo today...

Yusuke Fix:
Much better. :bee:

Kurama is almost certainly after Venger... then maybe... Sensui? Or Toguro?
Personally I think you should branch off into another Jump series, but if you're sticking with Hakusho, then TOGUROTOGUROTOGURO. I expect all of his taunts to be him announcing how much of his power he's currently using.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
On Apollo/Dexter SSE implementations:

I already added the both of them to represent the both of you into mine a while back, Apollo a long while back just because I knew he was being made. They aren't gonna appear for a good while though, but they'll have as much of a role as anyone else, really. I do my best to give everyone their share of screen time.

I might end up also including Klavier Gavin, but we'll just have to see.

I wish you made Franziska instead of Trucy. . .

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
Can I please get some comments on L.O.G.? I know the pics didn't show up on the page, but you can still go to the webpage, obviously.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
In the Jump Stars games, Yusuke's "taunt" lets him charge up his aura, and if you fully charge it, your next few spirit gun shots will be larger and fly faster.

There's not really a basis for that from the manga or anything--I was just going off of that.
Actually, thats a pretty cool idea that I may incorperate (aka blantantly steal). :laugh:

Personally I think you should branch off into another Jump series, but if you're sticking with Hakusho, then TOGUROTOGUROTOGURO. I expect all of his taunts to be him announcing how much of his power he's currently using.
Well Toguro seems to be an early favorite... but if I do branch into another series I was thinking it would be fun to do... you know... (I should probally put up a waver incase I cause you to vomit again)

*hides*

Smady

Smash Master
Looks like I've missed the first four-thousand posts of this one, haha. I've had serious computer problems, but Garland's still coming along nicely.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I can't take much more of this:

… BEEP BEEP, SYSTEMS COMING ONLINE, INITATING BATTLE MODE, E-123 Omega ENTERS THE FRAY!

>>>>>>BACK-STORY:

He bears a strong resemblance to another character in the series, E-102 Gamma (a possible design inspiration), who is part of the same robotics production line in the series. In the games, he was created by Doctor Eggman, and is out to destroy him due to lack of respect and want for revenge. Omega is 150cm tall (4ft 11in) and weighs a hefty 1,230.512kg (2712.77lbs) making him the heaviest character in the Sonic series. He has the capital Omega symbol (Ω) painted on the front of his left shoulder, in contrast to all the other E-100s, which had the lowercase Greek letter (ω), possibly representing that he is the most powerful of Eggman's E-Series (though the original set of E-100s from Sonic Adventure had various Greek Symbols). Though they may have used the capital letter because it's far more noticeable and well known than the lowercase.

Omega is the 24th and last of Doctor Eggman's E-100 series robots, debuting in Sonic Heroes. Omega was designed by Eggman to prevent the release of Shadow the Hedgehog, and, in case he failed to control Shadow when he is freed. To accomplish this, Eggman sealed Omega in an abandoned base with Shadow. Being imprisoned infuriated Omega; he decided to prove his status as the most powerful E-Series robot by abandoning his original programming and taking revenge on his creator and all the other machines he built.

>>>>>>NOTES:

Side B changes some moves properties, or completely change the move. When you die with the detachable arm, you’ll spawn back up as the normal formation.

When Omega dies in a stamina match, the match ends after E-123 fully dies. When the robots knocked out, it says “INITATING RECOVERY MODE” and E-123s body will explode about half the size of a smart bomb, dealing a whopping 24% and very high knockback (but knockback is disabled in a stamina match anyway) which sends the foe upwards. If the opponent gets hit by this and dies, E-123 wins the match. You should be able to avoid this, as it takes E-123 2 seconds to say its line.

>>>>>>NORMAL STATS:

POWER: 8.8/10
WALKING SPEED: 2.4/10
RUNNING SPEED: 2.9/10
MELEE RANGE: 8.3/10
PROJECTILE RANGE: 8.1/10
DROP SPEED: 8.7/10
WEIGHT: 8.9/10
SIZE: 9.2/10
1ST JUMP: 4.2/10
2ND JUMP: 3.5/10
AERIAL MOVEMENT: 4.7/10
CROUCH: 4.5/10
CRAWL: NO
GLIDE: NO
WALL JUMP: NO
WALL CLING: NO
NO. JUMPS: 2

>>>>>>DETACHED ARM STATS:

POWER: 8.1/10
WALKING SPEED: 2.4/10
RUNNING SPEED: 2.9/10
MELEE RANGE: 9.4/10
PROJECTILE RANGE: 8.3/10
DROP SPEED: 8.7/10
WEIGHT: 8.9/10
SIZE: 9.2/10
1ST JUMP: 4.2/10
2ND JUMP: 3.5/10
AERIAL MOVEMENT: 4.7/10
CROUCH: 4.5/10
CRAWL: NO
GLIDE: NO
WALL JUMP: NO
WALL CLING: NO
NO. JUMPS: 2

>>>>>>SPECIALS:

>>>SIDE B: DETACHABLE ARM:

ANIMATION: E-123 detaches its left arm from its socket with its right arm, and then continues to hold the left arm with the right hand. When E-123 takes the left arm out, an electric visual effect occurs from the socket. To put the arm back into the socket again, just press side b again.

PROPERTIES: This doesn’t do any damage or knockback at all, but what this does do is change the properties of moves, or actually completely change the function and animation of an attack. This change over basically adds more range onto E-123s attacks, but they do less damage and knockback as the drawback. This has quite a lot of starting lag, about 1.2 seconds.

USES: You could use this move at the beginning of a match/stock, so you can attack the enemy further away without being punished for it as easily. And after your comfortable with the amount of damage the enemy has, you can put the arm back on to try and finish the enemy with more ease.

>>>NEUTRAL B: BEAM CANNON:

ANIMATION: Omega will first stick its right arm up in the air, and will then configure its hand into a cannon, and then points its right arm forwards, with its left arm underneath. After this, the cannon begins so glow yellow, and will then send a yellow beam in front of itself.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of this move is the yellow beam. The range of this reaches from one edge of Battlefield, to the other edge. This has quite a bit of start-up lag, but the duration of this move is quite small if you miss it. This has little ending and landing lag. When this move hits the enemy, the beam will stop moving when it hits the first person, which paralyzes the enemy in one place until when the beam goes through the enemy. If the opponent gets stunned, it does 6%, and when the beam blasts, it does 6% and mid-low knockback which sends the enemy horizontally.
If there is more than one enemy behind an already stunned enemy, the blast goes through the first enemy and hits the enemy. The duration of this when you do hit the enemy is about 1.9 seconds.

USES: This is less effective in a team battle than on a one on one match, as it can easily be interrupted when E-123 hits someone. On any situation, you should always do this move far away, as the start-up lag in punishable.

>>> DETACHABLE MOVE: SHOT RAY:

ANIMATION: Omega will first stick will point the held left arm in front of itself, and the hand reconfigures, and changes into a cannon. You will see the cannon glow bright yellow before Omega shoots a yellow ball from the cannon.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of this move is the yellow ball. The size of the ball is about twice the size of Marios fireball, and it travels about 3/4 of Final Destination. The yellow ball travels about the speed of Wolfs Blaster and is also anti-gravity as well. This has a small amount of start-up and ending lag. This does 5% and a slight stun.

USES:Since this has little start-up and ending lag, this move can be spammed more, although you can see it coming from a way off. You can use this move to make the enemy approach you with this.

>>>UP B: JET BOOSTER

ANIMATION: The jet-pack on Omegas back lights up an orange flame, boosting the robot into the air with its arms wingspread significantly. While rising, E-123s body will flash light blue occasionally on its ascent. After reaching its peak, Omega will tilt its body downwards, with the jet-pack flaming less than before. If you press up-b again in the middle of flying, you can see a grenade launcher appear from E-123s head. The bomb is about double the size of links bombs (you use the grenade launcher on the ground instead of the jet booster).

PROPERTIES: You can attack while doing this recovery, but only once, at it will leave E-123 in a free-fall (unless you press up-b, which is described below). This has quite a bad vertical recovery, but can gain great horizontal distance. The vertical distance on this recovery is much better than the likes of Bowsers recovery, but it is still very poor. Using stage builder blocks for measurement, it goes about 2.1 stage builder blocks upwards, and from standing in one place, covers about 5.7 stage builder blocks horizontally. The speed of this recovery is a bit slower than R.O.Bs recovery speed.

If you use up-b, the bomb will get sent out in a curve, going upwards then downwards quite quickly. If this touches any surface or character, it blows up a wider area than Snakes grenade. If you miss though, you can’t use this move for 3 seconds, and you could’ve stayed on the stage a bit longer otherwise. This has a small amount of start-up lag. This does 16% and mid knockback, which sends the enemies lowly diagonally upwards.

USES: If you have the opportunity, you should use this recovery from the highest point, as this has poor vertical distance, but covers a great horizontal distance.

The bomb can be used to eliminate edge hoggers, and to stage spike them with it. Or too gimp enemies who are below the stage.

>>> DETACHABLE ARM PROPERTIES:

ANIMATION: E-123 will wave the left arm which is being held from side to side while recovering instead of having its arm wingspread, the jet-pack still operates the same as before.

PROPERTIES: This gains slightly more vertical distance with this recovery, but the horizontal recovery is affected more by gravity. The vertical recovery is about 2.8 stage builder blocks, and from one standing point, it covers about 5 stage builder blocks horizontally. The other properties stay the same.

USES:You should still use this move at the highest point as much as you possibly can for recovering, just like this move recovering.

>>>DOWN B: TEMPORAL FIELD

ANIMATION: E-123 sticks its arms out above its head, and an electrical ball which slowly gets bigger the longer you hold it down (the max is for 2.5 seconds) above Omegas 2 hands. Afterwards, E-123 sticks its arms in front of him, and then you aim it for 3 seconds before it automatically ends. When the ball is charged, it’s about 1.5 times the size of a 200% 2 stocked down Lucario aura sphere, and the size of the ball when its uncharged is about the size of a charged aura sphere at 0%.

PROPERTIES: You can aim it at any character on the stage. If you aim the electrical ball at yourself or a team mate, it makes you heavier by 1.3 times, and you can see the characters body sometimes flash light blue for a brief moment. If you hit the opponent, you make their movement on the playing filed slower by 1.2 times, which includes walking, dashing and aerial movement, you can see 3 purple lines surrounding the opponents body. If you hit a character with an uncharged electrical ball, the effect lasts for 3 seconds, and when a character is hit by a fully charged electrical ball, the effect will last for 10 seconds. This has small start-up lag and a bit of ending lag. The handling of aiming the electrical ball is quite easy, although it lags 0.12 seconds than your input intentionally.

USES: You should do this move on yourself/a team mate at higher percentages, making it more difficult for the opponent to knock you off, while Omega is already heavy, you should consider doing it to a lighter team mate than rather doing it to yourself.

>>> DETACHABLE ARM ANIMATION:

ANIMATION: E-123 will look towards the screen, and sticks the held left arm up into the air, and the hands start spinning, and the electrical ball appears at the tip of the hand on the arm being held.

The properties and uses of the move stays the same!

>>>>>>STANDARD:

>>>NEUTRAL A: MACHINE FRENZY

ANIMATION: (First part) Omega will stick its left arm out in front of itself, twirling its hand around with electrical energy. (Second part) After this, E-123 sticks its right arm out with a curve to the left with electricity going around the hand without twirling its hand. (Third Part) And for the last part, E-123 will spin around with its arms out without moving its legs, which hits both in front and behind itself.

PROPERTIES: (First Part) The hit-box of this move is the entire arm, although the hand is the only place which does the electrical attribute. This comes out quick, and stuns the enemy for the second part of this move, which does 4%. (Second part) the hit-box again is the entire arm, and again the hand doing the electricity element on the opponent. This does 4% and merely another stun, which allows the final part of this move to hit with succession.(Third Part) The hit-box is pretty much the entire body at this point. The range of this is great, as it can hit both sides of Omega, which is useful in a free-for-all. This does 7% mid-low knockback which sends the enemy horizontally. This has a bit of ending lag.

USES:This is a good move to rack up damage with, and could be used to some extent as a crowd support in a free-for-all, although this should be easy to counter when the opponent is behind you with a grab or a move which out-prioritise this one.

>>> DETACHABLE MOVE: ROBOT MADNESS

ANIMATION: (First part) E-123 will first stick the held arm far in front of itself. (Second part) After this, the hand changes into a flame thrower, and E-123 will swing the arm which was pointing towards the left, and swings it to the right.

PROPERTIES: (First part) this has great range, just like most of E-123s move in the detached arm mode. This comes out quickly, this does 3% and a slight stun. (Second part) this has slightly less range than the first part of this move. When the opponent is hit by the flames, it sets them a blaze, and does more stun than when the opponent is hit by the arm. When the opponent is hit by the fire, it does 6% and mid-low knockback. When the opponent is hit by the arm, it does 5% and mid-low knockback. This always sends the enemy horizontally. This has small ending lag.

USES:Just like the normal neutral a combo, it’s great way to rack up damage. And it’s good as it has great range.

>>>HOLD DOWN A: This has no effect.

>>>FORWARD TILT: PLASMA PULL

ANIMATION: Omega sends a little burst of orange energy while sticking its right arm out, and then the orange energy stretches towards the right hand. The arm will then starts spinning around rapidly, and tilts upwards at the end.

PROPERTIES: When the enemy is hit by the orange plasma, it forces the opponent into Omegas spinning force which does no damage. The Plasma appears about a stage builder block in front of E-123s arm. The entire arm is the hit-box, and you can imagine that this has good range. The spinning arm does multiple hits, so the damage varies. If the opponent is hit from the start of this move, it does 12% with the final hit doing mid-low knockback, sending the opponent horizontally. This has a bit of start-up lag, but the duration and ending lag of this move is quite long, the orange plasma lasts out for about 0.3 seconds.

USES:Since this has good range, you are more likely to out-range your opponent with this move; however, if you miss this, you can be punished easily. Also, since you can’t get away from the plasma, you might think this move is unfair, but it’s countered by the duration and the low priority this move has. Spacing is essential to use this move to its potential.

>>> DETACHABLE MOVE: DISJOINTED BACKCHOP

ANIMATION: With the held left arm, the arm has electricity circling around it. E-123 holds the arm to its left side, and does a swinging motion to its right in front of itself, until the arm is sticking outwards behind the robot.

PROPERTIES: This move does electrical damage. The hit-box of this move is the entire arm. This has great range, which reaches about 2 stage builder blocks in front of itself. This move also has a decent amount of priority as well. This has small amount of start-up and ending lag. This does 7% and low-high knockback.

USES:This move has amazing range, which you should seriously take advantage off. This move has quite high priority, but does low damage and knockback.

>>>UP TILT: CLAW SLASH

ANIMATION: E-123 looks towards the camera, and sticks its 2 arms up into the air together. At the peak height, E-123 will send its arms diagonally downwards, which leaves a up-side down V slash afterwards.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of this move starts as soon as E-123 lowers its arm, and just before E-123 sends its arm down is the strongest area of this move. This move has decent range, it is good, but not as good compared to E-123s other moves. This has little start-up and ending lag, but the duration of this move isn’t that long. At the strongest point of this move, it does 13% and mid knockback, which sends the foe upwards. If the opponent is hit by this move when the arms are coming down, it does 7% and mid-low knockback which sends the enemy upwards.

USES:This is one of E-123s moves that can be used to rack up damage in the normal formation, since of the low lag and duration this move has. This move is good as it can hit both sides of Omega, which can be used to part a crowd.

>>> DETACHABLE MOVE: SWINGING CONTROL

ANIMATION: E-123 stick its arm up into the air, and depending where you tilt this move, this appears in that direction, and if you hold down up-tilt and you move the control stick, you can move the arm from left to right. This will automatically end after 3 seconds.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of this move is the arm which is in the air. The range of this is great, as it covers a large amount of space. This has small amount of start-up lag and ending lag. If you hold this down, the faster you moved the control stick, the more damage this does. When the opponent is hit by this when Omega first sticks its arm into the air, it does 6% and mid-low knockback. If you hold this down and move it slowly, it does 2% and a slight stun. If you move this fast when you hold this move down, it does 6% and mid-low knockback. The direction this move sends the opponent is upwards.

USES: this can rack up damage good as it this has great range with small start-up lag, which can combo into other moves quite well.

>>>DOWN TILT: HEATED FLOOR:

ANIMATION: E-123 points its arm towards the ground, and reconfigures its hand to a flamethrower thing. Omega will then send heat waves at the floor, and you will see the floor getting more bright red the longer you hold D-tilt down.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of this move is the red surface on the floor. The range of this is about a characters length in front of E-123. This has little start-up lag, and a bit of ending lag, the duration differs for how long you hold it down.

This is unique as the longer you stack this move up, the more damage and knockback it does. The time which this becomes the most strongest is at 2.5 seconds, and after that this move will automatically end. The time which the heated area stays for also depends on how long you hold this down as well. The first heated area will disappear when you do another D-tilt. When you don’t hold this down, the heated surface will last there for 0.7 seconds, and it does 1% and no stun in every 0.23 seconds it appears for. When charged, the heated area stays there for 7 seconds, and when the opponent walks over it, it does 14% and mid-low knockback which sends the enemy upwards.

USES:This is good move that lets you control the stage, making the opponents movement more restricted. If the opponent falls into a charged D-tilt, you can combo it up with a couple of U-airs.

>>> DETACHABLE MOVE: ARM SWEEP

ANIMATION: E-123 sweeps the left arm quite far in front of it along the ground from the left to the right. The arm has electrical current coming from the arm, which adds the electric element on to the move.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of this move is the entire arm. The range of this goes about 2 crouching Squirtles in front of Omega. This comes out quite quickly with little ending lag, although the duration is quite long for just a sweep. This does 7% and mid-low knockback, which sends the enemy diagonally upwards. This can cause tripping too.

USES: This move has great range, and it can hit opponents who simple crouch to avoid moves easily. Although it doesn’t do much damage, this move has great priority.

>>>DASH ATTACK: BOLT SHOCKER

ANIMATION: E-123 sticks it’s 2 arms forward while leaning backwards to loose its running momentum, and generates a small electric ball before sending a lighting bolt from the ball quite a distance in front of E-123.

PROPERTIES: The Lighting bolt goes about 2.5 stage builder blocks in front of Omega. This has quite a bit of start-up lag and ending lag. When the opponent is hit by the lighting bolt, this does 8% and mid-low knockback, which sends the enemy horizontally. If the enemy is hit by the electric ball, it does 5% which does low knockback, which sends the opponent upwards.

USES:If you use at the edge, it can be possible to gimp the enemy away, or send them far enough to make them fall into a F-smash.

>>> DETACHABLE ARM CHANGES:

ANIMATION: The electric ball will appear from the tip of the hand of the held hand, and the held arm will stick out forwards when this move is used.

PROPERTIES: The lighting bolt reaches about 3 stage builder blocks in front of Omega. The bolt does 5% and mid-low knockback. All the other properties are the same as the normal formation move.

The uses can be used in the same way.

>>>>>>SMASHES

>>>FORWARD SMASH: MISSILE LAUNCHER

ANIMATION: E-123 first stick its right arm up into the air, and then reconfigures its hands into a cannon. Omega then points its right cannon forward, and then shoots a dark grey cannon which has green energy flowing around the cannon, and it will explode when it touches any objects/obstacles, or after a certain distance, it will explode.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of this move is only the cannon. When the opponent is hit by the missile, they will get sent a blaze. This will always go the same distance, even when it’s charged, unlike Snakes u-smash. This goes about 6 stage builder blocks forwards. This has quite a lot of start-up lag, and has a bit of ending lag. When uncharged, it does 15% and mid knockback. When fully charged, this does 21% and mid-high knockback, almost touching on high-low knockback. This always sends the enemy horizontally. The cannon always travels in the air (about one stage builder block above the ground) in one direction. The explosion covers the same amount of space as a grenade explosion.

USES: You should rely on this to gimp on the enemy on a one on one match. Many of Omegas moves pushes the opponents forwards, and can be used to follow up. If you do this at the edge of a stage, and the enemy is forced to air dodge it, you can just then simply hold the edge, and make the enemy fall to their doom.

>>> DETACHABLE ARM PROPERTIES:

The animation is the same, although the grey cannon which is shot from the held arm doesn’t have green energy flowing from the cannon. With the detached arm, it reaches 8 stage builder blocks in front of Omega, although the damage and knockback this does is weaker than E-123s normal appearance. When uncharged, it does 13% and mid-low knockback. When it’s completely charged, it does 18% and mid-high knockback. The direction the opponent is sent is the same as originally. All other properties stay the same. You can use this in the same fashion as this move normally.

>>>UP SMASH: ENERGY OUTBURST

ANIMATION: Omega stick its arms into the air and reconfigures its hand into another cannon. The arms then glows bright blue, and then they send a big burst of light blue energy upwards, which spreads horizontally slightly. E-123 shakes its arms a bit after this.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of this move is the blue energy, which is about 3/4s the size of Bowser. This has great range due to the size of the energy. This has quite a lot of start-up and ending lag. When uncharged, this does 21% and high knockback. When fully charged, this does 28% and very high knockback. This sends the enemy upwards. When the opponent is hit by this, they get blue energy following them, similarly to the aura effect.

USES:This is a great killer, and covers a lot of area. But you have to be careful when you use this move, as when you miss, you can be punished very easily. But when the opponent is hit by this, they can die early by this move.

>>> DETACHABLE ARM: BURNING RING:

ANIMATION: E-123 first sticks the held arm up into the air high, and then the hand starts to reconfigure into a flamethrower, which is then constantly then having a small flame burning. Omega then spins the held arm forwards in a circle twice before ending

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of this move is the fire and the spinning arm, and it lasts the whole time the arms spins around. The fire does slightly more stun and damage than the arm. The range of this is good, as it covers both sides of E-123. This has a short amount of start-up and ending lag, although the duration is quite long. When uncharged, the arm does 14% and the fire does 15%, which does mid knockback. When fully charged, the arm does 20% and the fire does 21%, which does high-low knockback. This sends the enemy horizontally.

USES:This covers a large amount of space, and with its low amount lag, also the hit-box lasts for a long time, making this move to be quite hard to counter from someone like Wario or Luigi.

>>>DOWN SMASH: STATIC GRENADE

ANIMATION: E-123 faces towards the screen, and points its arms downwards. After this, Omega reconfigures its hand into a cannon big enough to fit a bomb the size of Links bomb. Omega then drops an bomb on both sides of itself, which has electricity bursting from the bomb, and when you finishing charging, it explodes.

PROPERTIES: This is unique, as when your charging this move, the electricity from the bomb damages the opponent. When you don’t charge this move, no electricity will appear. The hit-box of this move is the electricity and the explosion, which is about the size of Links bomb explosion. The range of this move is decent, but it’s not the best ranged attack out of E-123s arsenal. This has quite a lot of start-up and ending lag. The electricity does 2% which does extremely low knockback which sends the enemy upwards. When uncharged, this does 18% and high-low knockback. When fully charged, this does 24% and high-high knockback. This sends the enemy diagonally upwards.

USES: This is E-123s second best ground killer, and it can support crowds quite well. You should also be careful using this move, as the start-up and ending lag is very punishable.

>>> DETACHABLE ARM: PLASMA SPIN

ANIMATION: Omega will look towards the screen and then sticks the held arm into the ground, and the stuck arm starts spinning around with light blue energy spinning rapidly around the arm very quickly, just like the energy seen in E-123s normal Up-smash. E-123 will be behind the arm.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box is the blue energy which is surrounding the stuck arm. This has small range, but there is wind which appears around the stuck arm for a brief moment. This has a small amount of start-up lag, and a bit of ending lag. This does multiple hits, so the damage is variable. When uncharged, this does a total of 15% and the final hit doing mid-low knockback. When completely charged, this does 21% and the final hit doing mid-high knockback. This will send the enemy horizontally.

USES:This is the quickest smash Omega has. The wind helps this move a lot; although this is easily DI’d out of. This should be used to rack up damage.

>>>>>>AERIALS:

>>>NEUTRAL AIR: PLASMA TWIST

ANIMATION: E-123 will quickly reconfigure its hand into a cannon, and spins around to its left. As E-123 spins around, Omega will have green plasma energy coming from the cannon, and at the end of this move, a green ring of plasma is left where Omega does this move. When Omega touches the floor, the green ring will spin around a then rises upwards into the top of the screen. You can place as many green rings in the air as much as you want. When the enemy is hit by the green ring, a green aura element will appear on them.

PROPERTIES: The green ring will go through walls when it travels upwards. The green ring travels about the same speed as wolfs blaster upwards. When the rings travel upwards, it does 4% and a slight stun.
The hit-box of this move when Omega executes this move, the hit-box of this move is the entire body of Omega, including the green plasma, although it doesn’t change the properties this move does. This has very small amount of start-up lag and ending lag, although the landing lag is quite long. This does 12% and mid-low knockback, which sends the enemy horizontally.

USES:This is weird, as this move has multiple purposes. You can choose to do quick damage with this move as there is little lag. Or you throw/hit someone upwards, jump, and hope the green plasma ring will hit the opponent, as after stacking this move is up, you could do 2 or 3 plasma rings and rack up 12% damage.

>>> DETACHABLE MOVE: DARK SHINE:

ANIMATION: E-123 will wave the held arm left to right while looking at the screen, and then a black circle will appear to Omegas right side, and the circle slowly moves around Omega.

PROPERTIES: The black circle can reflect projectiles. The hit-box of this move is only the circle. The range of this is poor, well, compared to all the other moves E-123 has in the detached mode. This comes out pretty quick with little ending or landing lag. This does 9% and mid-low knockback which sends the opponent horizontally. This also slows down the aerial speed as well.

USES:This can be comparable to Naryus love, as it’s a reflector with attacking properties. This is a good reflector, as it slows down aerial movement, making it useful to aid your recovery. The down fall of this is that you have to time it correctly, since the black circle moves slowly

>>>FORWARD AIR: FLAME FIRE

ANIMATION: E-123 will have it’s right arm pointing diagonally, and reconfigures it’s hand into a flamethrower. Omega will then make a big flame on, while moving its right arm diagonally upwards to the left.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of this move is the flames, and a bit of the arm. The range of this is good. This has some start-up lag, and has quite a bit of ending and landing lag. This does 14% and mid knockback, which sends the enemy horizontally. This sets the foe a blaze.

USES:At early percentages, you should be able to string aerials with this move, or set it up into a smash to kill the opponent easier.

>>> DETACHABLE ARM CHANGES:

The animation is basically the same. At this formation, it has more range, but as a price it does less damage and knockback. This does 12% and mid-low knockback. All other properties and uses stay the same.

>>>BACK AIR: GUSTING PROPELLER

ANIMATION: E-123 will turn its body around slightly, and sticks its arms behind. After this, Omega reconfigures its hand into a very quick spinning propeller. You can see wind gushing out from the propeller

PROPERTIES: If you are close to the propeller, you will take multiple hits from it. The range of the wind is quite far; although the closer you are to the propeller, the further away it will send you. The range of the arm is decent. This has some start-up lag with quite a bit of ending with little landing lag, and also the duration of this move is quite long. This does multiple hits, this does 11% with the final hit sending the foe flying with the wind, about 6 stage builder blocks away. The wind will push them horizontally.

USES:There are many moves which can link up into a F-smash, but since this has small landing lag, it easier to fire a f-smash quickly. Also this is hard to punish due to the wind slowing the opponents’ movement. Also, this completely destroys some approaches.

>>> DETACHABLE MOVE: DRILLING ARM

ANIMATION:Omega will turn around to the right a bit, and sticks the held arm quite far behind. The hand will spin around really fast, and the arm will be spinning around too. Around the hands, electricity can be seen.

PROPERTIES:The hit-box of this move is the hand (which does slightly more damage and electrical damage) and the arm. The range of this is good. This has a small amount of start-up, ending and landing lag. This does multiple hits, so the damage varies. If you’re hit by the hand, it does 13% with the final hit doing mid-low knockback. If you’re hit by the arm, it does 11%, with the final hit doing mid-low knockback. This sends the enemy horizontally.

USES: This is a good move to rack up damage with, but be aware that this can be DI’d out of though.

>>>UP AIR: FIRE BURNER

ANIMATION: E-123 will tilt its body back a bit, and first reconfigures both of the hands into a flamethrower. E-123 sticks its right arm up first with a flame out, and then E-123 will lower its right arm and put the left arm up with a flame. After this, E-123 sticks both of its arms up, and creates a massive flame.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of these 3 hits is the flame. This has one of the worst ranged moves out of E-123s moves, though practically all of E-123s move have great range compared to the rest of the brawl cast. This has a bit of start-up and ending lag. This has a small bit of landing lag. The first hit does 3% and a stun. The second hit does 3% and also a slight stun. The final hit does 7% and mid knockback, which sends the opponent upwards.

USES:A good way to rack up damage at early percentages. Although you can DI out of this if you have good DI. The moves that send the opponents upwards link up into this move quite well.

>>> DETACHABLE MOVE: PLASMA BEAM

ANIMATION:Omega will hold the arm higher up and the hand reconfigures into a cannon, and orange plasma shoots out a good distance upwards. The orange beam looks like a cylinder.

PROPERTIES: The hit-box of this move is obviously the orange plasma. The range which it goes to is about 2 stage builder block upwards. This has quite a bit of start-up lag and ending lag, although it has less landing lag. This does 8% and mid-low knockback, which sends the opponent horizontally.

USES:This is good as it has great range, and it also have high priority. This has quite a bit of start-up lag, so you kind have to lure your opponent into it.

>>>DOWN AIR: MACHINEGUN FRENZY

ANIMATION: E-123 will look down, and reconfigures it’s hand into a machine gun, and points its arm downwards. After this, Omega will send a barrage of needle sized bullets below him, making the robot stay in one place in the air.

PROPERTIES: This is extremely helpful for recovering, as it cuts all aerial momentum and floats in one place doing this, but to balance this out, I made the ending lag extra long. The hit-box of this move is obviously the machine gun pellets. Omega will shoot out 11 small bullets out from each machine gun. This has some start-up lag and landing lag. As stated before, this has a massive amount of ending lag. Each bullet does 1%, with the final hit doing low-high knockback, which sends the opponent horizontally

USES:The ending lag on this practically makes it useless for attacking people, unless you hit the opponent, as it’s difficult to DI out of. This is much more helpful for cutting momentum when you get flying, although the ending lag makes it very easy to get spiked.

>>> DETACHABLE MOVE: BURNING ARM

ANIMATION: E-123 will look down, and swing the arm downwards. As E-123 does this, the arm has fire erupting from the arm, setting the foe a blaze.

PROPERTIES:The hit-box is the entire arm. This has great range. This has some start-up, ending and landing lag. This is a medium strength meteor smash, which does 12%.

USES:This is a good killer in the air at the detached arm form, although it’s still hard as E-123s aerial movement is still poor anyway!

>>>>>>GRABS: This has decent range

>>>GRAB ATTACK: BURN ME

ANIMATION: E-123 holds the opponent with the left hand, and then E-123 reconfigures the hand into a flamethrower, and sends a burst of fire from the flamethrower which scorches the opponent.

PROPERTIES: The attack rate in between every time you press a is quite slow. This does 4% because of the low rate of attacking the opponent.

USES: You can use this to destale a move, or do extra damage to the opponent before throwing them.

>>>FORWARD THROW: MACHINE BLASTER

ANIMATION: E-123 reconfigure its hands into a machine gun and steps, and then shoots 3 bullets from both Machine guns, blasting the foe in the stomach.

PROPERTIES: This takes a while to end, so it is easily interrupted. Each bullet does 1%, and the final hit does low-high knockback, which sends the enemy horizontally.

USES:Since this does low damage, it is easier to follow up with another move (F-tilt, maybe?).

>>>BACK THROW: BEAM WHIP

ANIMATION: E-123 reconfigures it’s right hand into a cannon, and then sends an orange bean towards the enemy, and then makes the beam sling around backwards, tossing the foe as it spins.

PROPERTIES: This comes out the quickest out of E-123s throws, This does 10% and mid-low knockback, which sends the foe horizontally.

USES: This is useful with linking it up with a more ranged attack, like the neutral b or something to that kind.

>>>UP THROW: HOMING ROCKET

ANIMATION: Omega will toss the opponent while spinning them, and then E-123 will reconfigure its right hand into a homing missile, which lasts out for 5 seconds before exploding.

PROPERTIES: The homing missile goes about double the speed of an Samus homing missile. This takes quite a while to end. The throw does 6% and mid-low vertical knockback. The homing missile does 5% and a slight stun.

USES: This is a good move to rack up damage at earlier percentages, as the missile gets more easier to dodge the more knockback you get sent.

>>>DOWN THROW: PYRO CRAZE

ANIMATION: Omega pins the foe onto the floor, and reconfigures its hands into a flamethrower, and burns the enemy. This sets the foe a blaze.

PROPERTIES: This takes a while to end. The damage this does is 8% and mid knockback, which sends the foe horixontally.

USES: This is the strongest throw E-123 has knockback wise, this can link up well with a F-smash.

>>>>>>OTHER ATTACKS:

>>>GET UP ATTACK: ELECTRO BALLS E-123 will reconfigure its hands into a cannon, and points it’s right arm behind him, and the left arm in front of itself. After this, E-123 will send a blue electric ball in front and behind. The Electricity ball is about the size of a fully charge 0% aura sphere. This travels about 5 stage builder blocks in front and behind E-123, and travels about the speed of Wolfs blaster. This does 4% and low-high knockback, which sends the enemy horizontally.

>>>EDGE ATTACK +100%: ROBOT CHOP: E-123 crawls back onto the stage, and chops with its right arm from the left, and to the right. This does 8% and mid-low knockback, which sends the enemy horizontally.

>>>EDGE ATTACK -100%: BOOST FLAME Omega gets back on to the stage, and reconfigures it’s right hand into a flamethrower, and shoots a big flame into the air, which sets the foe a blaze. This does 9% and mid-low knockback, which sends the foe horizontally.

>>>>>>FINAL SMASH: SYSTEM OVERLOAD

E-123 activates the final smash, and you can see 2 emeralds appear, one coloured red, the other blue. The emeralds go inside Omega, and the eyes start to fuzz up. E-123 reconfigures its hands into a massive cannon, and points its arm on both sides while E-123 looks towards the screen. The shoulder pads open up, and sends out a barrage of F-smash sized missiles into the air, each doing 13% and mid knockback, sending the opponent horizontally. The missiles go from a 70 degree radius on both sides of Omega, at the speed of a thunder jolt. The massive cannons automatically sends out massive green, orange and blue plasma balls, about 2.5 times bigger than a Samus fully charged charge shot. These giant balls each do 21% and mid-high knockback, which sends the enemy horizontally. These balls also travel about 1.5 times the speed of a Samus fully charged charge shot. The range goes from one side of the stage, to the end of the screen. This lasts for 6 seconds. This can simply be avoided by being above E-123, or in the middle of the robot.

>>> DETACHABLE FINAL SMASH:

Omega sticks its held arm into the sky, and E-123 creates multiple black holes in the sky, about the half the size of a smart bomb. They appear randomly on the screen,, and they drag opponents into it from 3 stage builder blocks away. If you get sucked up by one, you will disappear for 2 seconds, which does 20%, and get spat out at a different portal downwards. This lasts for 10 seconds. The blackholes have blue energy traveling around the portals clockwise. About 5 portals aappear on the stage. This can be a hit or miss final smash, it could actually hep your opponent to recover back onto the stage will they are recovering. Or a portal could send them below the stage, and destroying them early on their life.

>>>>>>PROS/CONS

+ Very heavy
+ Great range
+ Most moves can link into a smash quite well.
+ Can finish well

- Bad aerial movement
- Slow
- Bad jumping speed
- easily combo’d due to it size

>>>>>>COLOUR
SWAPS:

1. E-123s main body colour is red (default/red team)

2. E-123s main body colour is dark blue (blue team)

3. E-123s main body colour is dark green (green team)

4. E-123s main body colour is dark orange

5. E-123s main body colour is dark purple

6. E-123s main body colour is gold

>>>>>>TAUNTS:

>>>UP: 1 Robotnik drone comes and flies around Omega, who lazily reconfigures its hands into a machine gun, and blasts it in one shell.

>>>SIDE: E-123 looks towards the screen, and reconfigures its hand into a flamethrower, and sends flames first up into the sky, and then points the flame towards the ground.

>>>DOWN: Omega crouches down, and electricity and plasma energy comes out from the entire body while E-123 holds its arms into its chest while crouching down.

>>>>>>VICTORY TAUNTS

>>>1. E-123 has its body facing away the screen, and then the body and higher spins around to look at the camera (with the legs unmoved), and reconfigures its hand into a machine gun, and starts rocking side to side.

>>>2. Omega Is seen blasting the pants of a bunch of Motobugs and Buzz Bombers, which are running away from Omega towards the screen. destroying them all with lots of grey missiles. E-123 says "ROBOTS TOO WEAK FOR ME"

>>>3. Omega is looked in bars with 4 walls, which has the Robotnik face on the door, and Omega blows the cell up in one hit, and you can see E-123 Omega reconfigure its right cannon back into a hand. E-123 says "USELESS"

>>>>>>ENTRANCE

E-123 enters from behind the stage while using its jet booster into the stage in E-123s normal formation.

>>>>>>LOST ANIMATION

E-123 claps its hands together slowly, which makes sparks come out.

>>>>>>CROWD CHANT

E-1-2-3 O-MEG-A (in a robotic voice)

>>>>>>WII REMOTE SOUND:

In E-123s voice “INITIATING BATTLE MODE”

>>>>>>SNAKE CODEC:

Snake: That’s an E-100 series robot made from Dr. Robotnik, I’m going to dismantle it before it can do any harm!

Otacon: Wait Snake, this robot is actually wants to take out Eggman itself.

Snake: Wait… Why?

Otacon: E-123 Omega was created to search for Shadow and take him back to Eggman. However, Omega didn’t capture Shadow, and Robotnik was furious, locking the robot in a cell, which infuriated the robot, as it thought that it was weaker than Eggmans other robots. And therefore wants to show its strength by destroying robots which Robotnik created, proving his power.

Snake: ummm, interesting, although this robot looks angry and ready to fight me. I’ve got the tools to dismantle it, no robot is stronger, or smarter, than the human race.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
4000 posts?!
Oh dear, I think we all need to take a trip out to see that big bright ball in the sky.

Wait a second, it's winter. That means limited sun. It's okay, we can all stay here until it finally comes back.

I'm glad Garland's still swinging along nicely.

Oh, I didn't see that dancingfrogman.

Looking good so far, and the detachable arm seems quite cool. I'm planning on doing something similar to that in my moveset; were depending on what style my character has the attack has different functions, so with one stance the attack could deal a lot of damage, and in the other it could be a meteor smash etc.

Still, I'm liking it so far, and I'm sure it'll be even better once you actually finish it.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
@frogman: Awesome awesome.. His playstyle fights him very well. And the layout is very well-designed and appropriate. You should check out my SSE opening vid since I added him to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom