• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
My computer is old and decripit, but I have reasonly gotten access to a laptop that I use for viewing youtube. I can't use it all the time (I don't own it) thus my old descripit one is still my main one. Doesn't mean I don't get my fair use of it though.

I'm really starting to wish I kept the roster quantity decently small like yours. . .
Hey, hey, hey. This isn't the Warlord I know. You are quantity = quality. I agree it is much easier to work with a few, but Brawl had 35 CHARACTERS. Some you guys have OVER NINE-THOUSAND. And yet in the end, it could still work out. Unless you do a season finale for your SSE and carry the rest to MYM5. <==== Recommended... XD

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
While we're talking about SSE rosters, I would like to say that until further notice, my roster is FINALIZED. I've got about 54 characters, and that's not counting having many of the Brawl cast as well.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Well it certainly helps when about 1/5 of the MYM roster has already been debuted in Chapter 1. Freaking CV fanatics *looks at last move set from self* I mean, yay CV fans!
Ah, I see. With me, I hate to cram characters in one section, I feel like I am rushing. I am a slow and painful type guy....oh wait...

Akiak

Smash Ace
YES!!!!

You included Dexter!!! And you used the clip from that rap thingy!!! You rock!!!! :crying: Someone actually considered me for once....

I.....i cant say it.....but....I-I-I-I.....
lolchillinz

btw the video was pure epicness.

IC3R

Smash Lord
I call dibs on the Arbiter from the Halo series.

I also wish to make a stand-alone moveset for Blaziken. I am quite aware of that Mario and Sonic Guy's moveset for a Hoenn Pokemon Trainer, but this one is much different ^^

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
That was AWESOME, Cruphyn. Very epic. I have mixed feelings about the music - on one hand, it reminds of Requiem for a Dream, which is good, but on the other, I feel it's a bit overused these days.

On the whole, though, well worth the wait. I enjoyed Jafar's two appearances quite a bit. :bee:

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
That was AWESOME, Cruphyn. Very epic. I have mixed feelings about the music - on one hand, it reminds of Requiem for a Dream, which is good, but on the other, I feel it's a bit overused these days.

On the whole, though, well worth the wait. I enjoyed Jafar's two appearances quite a bit. :bee:
As I have stated earlier, I apology for the overusage of Lux Aeterna. I love the song to no end, and it went very well with my theme and movie. Of course Jafar makes two appearances. It would have been three with his Genie form, but alas, I could only fit so much in 4 minutes worth of video time.

@HR: LOL. I c wut u did ther...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Maybe because they have no video footage, Chris? :p
True, but atleast they could have had a snapshot... a picture... something.

According to the credits, my upcoming Regal Bryant was featured, but I didn't see him anywhere.

Edit:
When I heard he was making a tribute to the MYM contestants, I thought he would be making a picture of us moveset makers lol.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Now I wish I could make my SSE an opening movie....

Edit:
I bet outsiders who watch that video would be like wtf!? when they saw Aladdin, Jaffar, and FF characters.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@the music thing: It's fitting, yeah, but it's probably the most overused "epic" song in the world today. I can put aside the bad feeling Requiem for a Dream brings up, but...yeah, that was mainly it.

@HR: Sacred Stones was bad because A) the story was sub-par, B) the delicate balance of distributing EXP throughout a set amount of levels (by defeating the set number of enemies with the characters you want to level up) was thrown out of whack since the game let you revisit levels and grind generic monsters until everyone was Lv. 20, and C) really that's all.

It's not a bad game by any stretch--it just pales in comparison to the other FE games.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I don't play FE, but what makes Sacred Stones so bad?
Its not bad, persay.... its just the Phantom Hourglass of the FE universe so to speak. It is not liked by the majority of veterans to the series.

Heres why:
1) It is far to easy. Experience is unlimited and enemies aren't strong.
2) Monster fights, which make up most of the game, are dull and take no skill at all.
3) The story line is dull. Sure FE9 and FE10 may be the only FE's with a great story, but this one is bad by FE standards.
4) The main villain is a generic weakling who doesn't even possess the bad*** factor.

All in all.... its just the worst in series.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
@the music thing: It's fitting, yeah, but it's probably the most overused "epic" song in the world today. I can put aside the bad feeling Requiem for a Dream brings up, but...yeah, that was mainly it.

@HR: Sacred Stones was bad because A) the story was sub-par, B) the delicate balance of distributing EXP throughout a set amount of levels (by defeating the set number of enemies with the characters you want to level up) was thrown out of whack since the game let you revisit levels and grind generic monsters until everyone was Lv. 20, and C) really that's all.

It's not a bad game by any stretch--it just pales in comparison to the other FE games.
Its not bad, persay.... its just the Phantom Hourglass of the FE universe so to speak. It is not liked by the majority of veterans to the series.

Heres why:
1) It is far to easy. Experience is unlimited and enemies aren't strong.
2) Monster fights, which make up most of the game, are dull and take no skill at all.
3) The story line is dull. Sure FE9 and FE10 may be the only FE's with a great story, but this one is bad by FE standards.
4) The main villain is a generic weakling who doesn't even possess the bad*** factor.

All in all.... its just the worst in series.
Wow, actual legitimate complaints about a game. What has the world come to?

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
@akiak and cruxis, could the first one do a set for the character in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lYZcIC6bqU&feature=related and could the second use them in their SSE as you used dexter cause of a decripit(new word yay!) music vid.
Hah, I remember that, but I only enjoy making movesets for RPG characters, or atleast characters that appeared in one. Plus, I wouldn't know what to do with a character that gets beat all the time by three artificial lolis. lol

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hey! Listen!

ANON HAS BEEN REVIEWED.

Took me long enough, but hey, it's reeeally long. Not as long as Knuckley, but still pretty **** long.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Hey! Listen!

ANON HAS BEEN REVIEWED.

Took me long enough, but hey, it's reeeally long. Not as long as Knuckley, but still pretty **** long.
YAAAAAAY

*goes to read review*

EDIT: I lol'd hard when reading your review. I left my two cents on that page. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom