• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

[shamelessadvertising]

I just feel like letting people know if their movesets made it onto my roster, in case they didn't know:

Most of the characters from Super Smash Bros. Brawl
AI Colonel by MasterWarlord
Aladdin by ~Cruxis~
Apollo Justice by kitsuneko245
Ashencroft by Chris_Lionheart
Beppo by IvoryFlame
Bill Grey by Spadefox
Black Doom by Hyper_Ridley
Bone Cousins by Sonic the Baron
Breloom by Iron Thorn
Charley's Ghost by cheap_josh
Cortex & Tiny by MasterWarlord
Dexter by Akiak
Dimentio by MasterWarlord
Doggy & Bear by BKupa666
The Dragonfly by TWILITHERO
Dr. Robotnik by dancingfrogman
Electrode by KingK.Rool
General Grevious by Hyper_Ridley
Guntz by Spadefox
Hyper_Ridley by Hyper_Ridley
Jafar by KingK.Rool
The Joker by MasterWarlord
Jonathan and Charlotte by Spadefox
Kid Goku by TheSundanceKid
King Harkinian by Spadefox
King K.Rool by Everyone
Klump and Krusha by MasterWarlord
Lord Dracula by Chief Mendez
Mach Rider by Chief Mendez
Mega Man by Chief Mendez
Metal Sonic by Evilgidget
Nack the Weasel by Hyper_Ridley
The Penguin by Commander Blitzkrieg
The Raptors by Hyper_Ridley
Rundas by cjrocker
Sakurai by TheSundanceKid
SA-X by PowerBomb
Scourge the Hedgehog by goldwyvern
Simirror by agidus
Snorlax by KingK.Rool
Super Star Helpers by SirKibble
Tails Doll by dancingfrogman
Tron by Kholdstare
Trunks by TWILTHERO
Werehog Sonic by Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
Wolf Link & Midna by Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
YouTube Toilet by Sonic the Baron
[/shamelessadvertising]

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Pieces by Sum 41
Good song. 10 bonus points for Twil.

Anyway, my SSE finally has a prolouge. It's nothing special though. I just need something to get the SSE running. It'll get much more interesting from here.

I promise.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5959051&postcount=1
So I read that list, and I got to Mist, and in my head, I read it, "Mist (is hot)" and I don't know why.

DANGIT LIONHEART!!!

[shamelessadvertising]

I just feel like letting people know if their movesets made it onto my roster, in case they didn't know:

[/shamelessadvertising]
Yayz!! :)

PS: Someone needs to go to Marshmallow Goo and get the second Marshmallow Award!!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
PS: Someone needs to go to Marshmallow Goo and get the second Marshmallow Award!!
You... you monster!!!

:evil:

It's an easy one, though. Are you not answering because you don't know or because you wanna give some other sap a chance?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
So I read that list, and I got to Mist, and in my head, I read it, "Mist (is hot)" and I don't know why.

DANGIT LIONHEART!
Hmmm.....

Mist is hot.

Mist is hot.

Mist is hot.

Mist is hot.

MIST IS REALLY HOT!

Oh and I was the one who advised him to make a set for Ivan. He was originally planning to make a set for Isaac, but with the amazing Isaac posted earlier in the contest (as well as Isaac being a bit overmade) I advised a lesser known character like Mia (that is her name right?) or Ivan.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Isaac has been made like 3-5 times...

Garet has been made once.

Ivan (according to Kibble) has been made once... I could have sworn that was an Isaac moveset.

Felix might have been made.

Everyone else in the series has yet to be made. Shame, really. I could care less about Isaac when there are so many underated, but amazing characters in Golden Sun.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
You guys are crazy, man. This is some insane dedication.

I came on here after a few weeks, last I saw MYM3 was just ending. Now there's 279 pages of 4!

Kudos to you all. Great movesets. :) Wish I could participate, but...I just don't have the time. Maybe 5.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I planned on a Felix moveset. I gave him a halberd rather than sword, to keep out the hint of him being an Isaac clone. But, he has WAAAAY too many possibilities. For some reason, I can't deal with characters that have a variety of combat skills, because I cant quite choose the right stuff.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
You guys are crazy, man. This is some insane dedication.

I came on here after a few weeks, last I saw MYM3 was just ending. Now there's 279 pages of 4!

Kudos to you all. Great movesets. :) Wish I could participate, but...I just don't have the time. Maybe 5.
We ARE, aren't we? Sometimes I step back and think a bit about what we're doing here... we're really the most obsessive people on Smashboards, give or take, in a way.

Well, thanks, anyway.

Junahu

Smash Ace
We ARE, aren't we? Sometimes I step back and think a bit about what we're doing here... we're really the most obsessive people on Smashboards, give or take, in a way.
Did someone say obsessive?

Megaman9:Megaman winner of "most codec sequences in a moveset that isn't really a moveset at all when you think about it"

*takes a bow*

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Obsessive! Ive only been around for what... A week? Im too lazy to look it up. All its done is given me something extra fun to distract myself with over break. I mean, Im only doning a 3rd moveset right know and have type 5000 words between the other two! Thats nothing (particularly compared to some others)! *don't take this seriously*

Venger should be ready around Midnight or so Tonight! (Eastern US time) :)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I'M NOT OBSESSIVE! >_<

I just hate studying for midterms, despite them being crucial to my getting into NYU.
Let me rephrase that: I'm obsessive. Better?

Did someone say obsessive?

Megaman9:Megaman winner of "most codec sequences in a moveset that isn't really a moveset at all when you think about it"

*takes a bow*
See, Junahu isn't in denial. :p

Obessive! Ive only been around for what... A week? Im too lazy to look it up. All its done is given me something extra fun to distract myself with over break. I mean, Im only doning a 3rd moveset right know and have type 5000 words between the other two! Thats nothing (particularly compared to some others)! *don't take this seriously*

Ahh, but you're still new. Give it a few more weeks, and if you're still around, you'll be one of us. One of us... one of us...

ONE OF US...

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I won 25th in MYM2, and the only reason I don't still make movesets is because honestly I don't even know what characters to do! :[

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Obessive! Ive only been around for what... A week? Im too lazy to look it up. All its done is given me something extra fun to distract myself with over break. I mean, Im only doning a 3rd moveset right know and have type 5000 words between the other two! Thats nothing (particularly compared to some others)! *don't take this seriously*

Obessive = Obese + Obsessive

...Fits us all QUITE nicely...

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Venger Moveset

Description:

Venger is a character who very little is actually known about. He threatens “The Realm”, a world where all things D&D related are a reality and has made himself the undeniable arch villain to the main cast, a young group of adolescents mysteriously transport from our world to his. Vengers aggression towards them was instilled by the magical weapons bestowed upon them by Dungeon Master, who was his father and former mentor. The relationship between them however was never explored beyond Dungeon Master alluding to Venger perhaps not always being so vile; perhaps even a fallen hero, due to the series coming to an abrupt and unfinished end (though the final unanimated episode, requiem, answers most basic questions) . Regardless Venger, “The Force of Evil”, is one of the most powerful magical beings in the realm besides his master (He Whose Name Cannot Be Spoken, sound familiar?), and besides outright trying to murder the show’s heros and kill baby unicorns has even gone as far as to manipulate our world’s past so that the Nazis would win just so those teen nuisances wouldn’t be born.

He’s evil. Got it memorized?

Venger Strategy:

Venger is Wizard whos powers can easily strike down those who arn’t wary. Harrassing foes from a distance is a mundane task for him, but he prefers being at mid range, far enough away to launch a Vile Shot or be able to respond to a successful Chain of Evil, but close enough to move in to get a poweful hit from his many disjointed hitboxes or to otherwise punish foes. However he suffers from many traditional weaknesses that heavy character succumb to. His fairly easy to combo with his larger the normal hitboxes, and his is abysmally slow, and while his recovery has some useful properties, it is his only real option and can become predictable. Approaching can be somewhat diffucult too if he can’t camp his foes, not because he doesn’t have methods to resist camping, but because his slow movement again can have other characters literally run circles around him. None the less, Venger is a powerful character that can build damage effectively and can make any single error fatal.

Stats:

Power: 8/10 (Venger’s dark magic is powerful a damaging. )
Walking Speed: 2.5/10 (Terribly slow)
Running Speed: 1.5/10 (In a race, Ganon would win)
Attack speed: 4/10 (Can be slow to start up when it counts)
Weight: 7/10 (On the heavier end, Similar to Samus)
Falling Speed: 7/10 (Though he doesn’t gide, his wings have him linger in the air longer then his weight suggests)
First Jump: 3/10 (Makes you wonder if he is short hoping)
Second Jump: 7/10 (He unfurls his wings to give a second jump the mimics many characters first)
Range: 8/10 (Most of his attacks involve large disjointed hitboxes thanks to his magic enhanced attacks)
Wall Climb: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: No (surprised? He doesn’t fly… on his own)

Entrance:

Venger rides on his trusty stead, descending from the sky. He slides off effortlessly on to the field as his horse fades into nothing.

Animation:

Neutral: Venger stands upright with little actual movement, his wings folded over his shoulders cloaklike.
Runing: Venger glids slowly across the ground, his garb rippiling
Long standing animation: His wings lift of his shoulder slightly in a partial unfurling as his eyes gleam red.
Spot Dodge: He sways into the foreground, his arms outstretched as his wings ruffle on his shoulders.
Roll: Swirls around his wing unfurled
Jumps: Does an upward hop with his clothes mimicking a gown
Sheild: Wings open as he holds both of his hands outstretched and glowing ready to take the incoming blow
Dizzy: He slumps and loses his confident composure nodding his head back and forth as his hands flicker in confusion.
Sleep: His wings cover his face as he almost sits, hiding his disgrace.

Specials:

Neutral B (Vile Sphere):

Venger’s outstretched right hand glows briefly as an energy surges from his being. Without any additional motion, a white comet like shot launches from his palm, shoting forward and then arching down slightly. On impact with a surface of opponent, it explodes in a quick smoke accompanied flash, damaging those struck and around it. Simply tapping B will have the shot move like described above striking the ground at a distance 1/3 of Final destination away. Holding B while have him hold the shot longer, charging it slightly to travel further. Its maximum distance is achieved after holding it for 2 seconds, which would have it travel all of final destination before curving downwards over the side. The blast has a similar radius to links bomb both in terms of the size of the projectile and the size of the explosion on impact, and no matter how long it is charged deals 9% fresh. The shot travels at a similar rate to wolfs laser. The start up is moderate as Venger assumes his position as is the cool down. It has low priority and low diagonal knockback. Venger can use this move in the air.

Up B (Eternal Evil)

Venger Crosses his arms as a dark energy envelopes his entire body. He the suddenly opens his wings and arms to releases the energy in a hazy explosion immediately around him. Vengers body is enveloped by and becomes the smoke as he rises as the plume of the explosion. He continues upward a distance equal to twice his body height as the mushroom cloud of the explosion is replaces by his gaseous wings. He takes on his normal appearance and enters freefall. This all occurs over a period of 2 seconds. The initial explosion has a large disjointed hitbox around Venger and is a powerful attack in its own. The start up for the attack is moderate, though after the explosion starts and while Venger is a gas he has super armor. The explosion extends a distance around Venger with moderate reach and deals 12% (Fire) with low knockback, but high priority. While Venger is a gas he can pass through otherwise seeming solid objects/surfaces so as long as height gains the vertical height needed. So he could go through the bottom of an otherwise solid stage instead of aim for a ledge or trying to get above. However if he doesn’t have the height he gets ejected from the solid object at the angle of entry in a freefall. It obviously can be used in the air.

Side B (Chains of Evil):

Venger holds his hands forwards as a glowing golden chains appears between his two hands. Similar looking chains sprout out of the ground underneath the nearest opponent and attempt to bind their foe. If their on the ground the immediately attack from both sides and a successfully hit binds them while a failed or shielded hit causes them to retract back in the ground. If they are in the air, the whip will strike up quickly to height one and half time Vengers standing height attacking from below and spiking the charcter downward. The start up for the attack on Vengers end is moderate, giving 10 frames before they appear underneath the character. If their on the ground the attack is near instantaneous with high priority and if successful holds them as a throw does. As such they can break away as the would with a throw, but the chain holds them as if it was countinously striking them. If in the air the chain start up is still very quick, though the animation gives them a few extra frames, and the attack has long reach, high priority and is a solid spikes them with 10% damage if it connects, practically guaranteeing that the will be smacked hard into the ground. The cool down on Vengers end is moderate in either case. If the only foe(s) are off stage, then the chains spout at then end of the horizontal plane of the stage (never from the side)

Down B (Enduring Evil):

Venger puts his hands forward and a field incases his body. This can be held for as long as he wishes. During this state Venger gains super armor, and any energy projectiles will be reflected at an angle slightly off kilter from what is expected. Reflect projectiles deal an additional 1.2 times the original damage, but more importantly, if a foe comes within a moderate proximity to them, they detonate with moderate knockback dealing their damage. However, if Venger is struck by any other kind of attack he still takes a quarter of the damage (minimum 1) and is pushed in an appropriate direction with force equal to if he shield the blow. Venger can be grabbed out of this defense. Venger can use this in the air or on the ground, however if he uses on the ground and is pushed of the stage into the air, he will automatically be forced out of it. If he uses this in the air and lands on the ground he will continue to use Enduring Evil so long as you Hold Side B. The start up is moderate and the cool down is fairly long, ¾ of a second, during which he is quite vulnerable.

Regular A Attacks:

Neutral A: Venger waves his hand up a scoff, and arc of energy flowing with it. The start up is quick though the cool down is moderate if you don’t imput the second A. Moderate range and low priority. 3 separate hits with no knock back as the arc of energy lingers, 2% each.
Neutral AA: He follows up by bringing his hand down a firing a quick shot of white hot energy at the ground, causing a small explosion at hi feet in front of him. It has quick start up, moderate cool down and priority along with moderate diagonal knockback. 6%

Dash attack: Venger charges hand over hand as the usually energy envelopes them. He quickly rips his hands free expelling an energy burst in front of him. While his hands are together, the do single hit with no knock back for 2%. The start up and reach is moderate and the priority is low. The burst however has high priority and moderate horizontal knockback, dealing 8%. The overall start up is only a few frames, but the cool down is bad (3/4 of a second).

Tilts:

Ftilt: Venger raises his hand as a white flame like swath radiates in a small cone from his hand and push outward a distance equal to Ike Fsmash. The start up is moderate as is the cooldown, and the move has low priority. It can hit multiple times, however the moves low knockback is still usually enough to eject foes after 2-3 hits, even at low precents, but is still a solid damaging move then, and a good spacer overall. 3% (fire) per hit.

Utilt: Venger unfurls his wings straight up batting opponents away. They can hit three times as they flap upwards in three distinctive steps. The first hitbox is close to Venger’s Shoulders as his wings first flutter with no knock back, dealing 3% with low priority. His wings push upwards for the second section of the attack, dealing and additional 4% having a moderately ranged hitbox and priority above his head. No knockback their. The last part of the attack Venger’s wings fully extend their bat like tips touching each other 3 feet over his head. Where they connect at this tip is the sweetspot hit box dealing an additional 5% and having moderate to high vertical knockback and high priority. The final part has great range with how disjointed it is, but a very small hitbox. The whole attack takes a little over a second, with the first quarter in start up and the last half second of cool down (making it punishable particularly afterwards).

Dtilt: Venger raises his hand upwards as an energy burst erupts from the ground infront of him. It has moderate start up, cool down, and priority, and low vertical knock back dealing 7%. The range is moderate as well, and the burst goes about 2/3rds of Vengers standing height.

Aerials

Nair: Venger forms a white and black flaming sphere in the palms of his hands and then smashes it, sending fiery sparks in all directions. They have low priority, but moderate reach on all sides of him. The start up is moderate and the cool down quick. 6% (fire)

Dair: Venger Looks down and waves his foot lazily as a white energy arc is etched out by it. The arc lingers for half a second having high priority and low knockback. Reach is low, but the start up and cool down is moderate. 5%

Fair: Venger raises his palm forward and a quick bolt of lightning erupts from his hand. It comes out weaving a path about equal to Marth’s Fsmash infront of him, though each time he uses it, the exact animation and angle is a little randomized infront of him in a cone. The Start up is moderate, the cool down high, as is the priority. 12% (electric) With moderate diagonal Knockback

Uair: Venger bats and his unfurl wing above him in an seemingly harmless animation…but its not. Low priority sure, but almost no start up and cool down with moderate range. Low vertical knock back. 4%

Bair: Venger turns with a smirk as his eyes glow red and does a quick sweep with them. A jagged red energy sweeps from high to low with good priority, moderate range and start up, but bad cool down. Moderate Horizontal knock back dealing 9%.

Smashes:

FSmash: Venger assumes a Position similar to his enduring evil posture, only a red energy sphere forms in his hands. After the charge it burst into a cone of energy with high priority, moderate range and cool down, but horrendous start up. If it does hit however, it does an amazing 22% uncharged with high diagonal knockback. Charged pushes it up to 30% max.

DSmash: Venger looks around confidently as sundenly the ground on both sides of him turns briefly to lava. The hit box has moderate range and priority, but it is entirely on the ground, and a character otherwise in range but in the air has no chance of hitting it. The start up is actually fast, but the cool down is slow, because as the lava lingers so does Venger completely open since the hitbox does little to guard him. 15% (Fire) uncharged with moderate vertical knock back. Max 23%

USmash:
Venger spreads his wings high above him as electric flows between them like coils. The priority is high and the start up quick and the range great, but the knockback is low (vertical) and the attack is DI able. The hits do 2%-2%-3%-3%-3%-4%(electric) with last having the knockback. Great damage builder. Max charge boost final hit to 8%.

Throws:

Venger has Moderate Grab range with a slight disjointed hitbox. He extend his arm grabing them with magical force, not actually touching them, his palm inchines from there head. Fiery energy erupts when he assaults them while holding.

Fthrow: Venger Fires a quick shot to their face knocking them flat to the ground with a bounce. Low horizontal knockback against the ground. 9%

Dthrow: Venger slams them on the ground face up, then shots his vicious eye rays onto their face flinging them with them forward. Low horizontal knockback along ground. 11%

Uthrow: Venger levitates them above, presses his hand against the victums back, and lets a swath of flame ride them up into the air. 12% with low Verticle knockback.

BThrow: Venger hands press against their forehead slightly with a gleam. A smile spreads across his face as he flings his opponent behind him into the air and snaps his fingers causing their face to explode in a white flash. Strong Diagonal knockback above 50%. Deals 8%.

Final Smash:

Venger looks behind him as his devilish stead returns to him. He quickly mounts and gallops off into the sky. Using the Control stick makes the horse move through the air or across the ground, which flies with its wings or gallops appropriately. Venger is Invicible during this as is his horse. He suddenly can move very quickly across the battle field and using the C-stick can launch enhanced versions of his Vile shot, each doing 13% with moderate diagonal knockback and priority in the direction the C stick is pressed. Though they still arc somewhat they can be fire rapidly about 2-3 per second. 2 hits in a row will shatter shields. Also collision with his horse deals 10% with moderate horizontal knockback and high priority. After 15 seconds, his horse returns him the ground and fades out like in his intro and continues the battle.

Taunts:

Up: Venger holds his right hand up clenched in glowing magical energy alternating between white and black chaotically as he says neutrally “You are both arrogant and a fool.”
Side: Shadow Demon fades in infront of Venger gesturing to help, But venger nods saying “Agaisnt them I need no assistance. Dismissed!” Shadow demon draws itself into the ground disappearing.
Down: Venger spreads his wings and cries out fiercely “All realms will be mine!”

Snake Chat:

SNAKE: Otocon? Did I die recently? I think I’m fighting Satan…
OTOCON: No Snake, thats Vengers from another Realm! He is the force of evil!
SNAKE: I don't know what you mean, but you better no tell me he uses magic…
OTOCON: Alright then I won’t.
SNAKE: … ok then. Anything… useful?
OTOCON: I heard he is so malevolent that he once tried to interfere in our world to make the Nazis win WWII!
SNAKE: … He’s going down…

Costumes:

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
@Lenus: At the moment, I am skimming through it. I'm too tired to read right now. That is TOO evil. I never got to appreciate D&D, but he kind of seems like Skeletor and Dr. Doom put together, which would OWN. I am hurt that you had no image for his FS, but you did for his Neutral B, soooo...

*does THIS to you*

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
@Lenus: At the moment, I am skimming through it. I'm too tired to read right now. That is TOO evil. I never got to appreciate D&D, but he kind of seems like Skeletor and Dr. Doom put together, which would OWN. I am hurt that you had no image for his FS, but you did for his Neutral B, soooo...

*does THIS to you*
Ouch!

It hard to find good images/fan art for a fairly old and now obscure show but...

...wish granted about the final smash :).

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
*after getting dogpiled by bodyguards, gets up and takes shoe back*

I never get my desired wishes granted. I blame freeing Genie at the first one.
Ouch again buddy. You see me, being somewhat sadistic and all probally wouldn't set him free unless I could garentee all of my hearts desire. Like I know infinite wishes is cheating, but a good loophole like wishing that whenever you wrote a complete sentence in red ink, whatever you wrote would happen as you intended it to would be one fairly simple way.

Oh, and never is a very long time :).

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Golden Sun:
Hmm... I call Piers or Jenna, then. :bee:

Albeit I'll probably do him or her or both (maybe 2-in-1 moveset?) in MYM5.

@SSEs:
Nearly everyone uses Guntz, Bill and J&C, but hardly anyone uses Cornell or Lyon. Sad fawks is sad. :(

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'm taking a wild guess here K.Rool, but is the Marshmallow Goo hidden movie reference Fight Club?

"The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club."

I even have a quote from the movie.

Hitmontop will be upon Friday, and then I will probably vanish until Monday. I'm sure you can all bask in his epicness while I'm not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom