• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santi

Smash Lord
I wil def make a trip to Dallas in summer :)
Maybe sprink break but not likely since my Mother is going to Vegas for 3 days and I need to stay home to host smashfests.

But summer vacation I will hit up the land of the killas XD and I'll bring my swimtrunks.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Yeah, man, but I'm just joking around. Because I think Luigi's Mansion should just never ever be neutral, and you're defining a neutral by your opinion... and I took that out of context to pretty much make fun of the way KirbyKid ran that tourney.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Yeah, man, but I'm just joking around. Because I think Luigi's Mansion should just never ever be neutral, and you're defining a neutral by your opinion... and I took that out of context to pretty much make fun of the way KirbyKid ran that tourney.
ok whatever, i was giving MY definition of neutral, i wasn't defining neutral in general!

Santi

Smash Lord
Magitek is training with San ANgelo now :)
Ofcourse the playstyle will be different hehe :D
Ultimate training.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Teh Brettster eh?

I'll remember that name.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
*single tear rolls down face*
*Uses bucket, now at 1/3 capacity*
Just make my cry 2 more times and you'll:

Have a bucket that can destroy California

-OR-

Be able to survive for another year against the miasma.

me n phoenix'll **** yall up

i want some of both of you guys.
@Awestin: I've got dibs on you since Forsaken is my good friend.
...and a huge deserter...

@ Magitek_Knight: I'm saving myself for marriage
Lucas
crap...

EDIT: Hylian is my hero.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Teh Brettster eh?

I'll remember that name.
LAWLZ at the fact that you'll remember MY name out of the many who are REALLY roasting you... no offense. I'm sorry, but... I can't be in Dallas and NOT have heard your name and what you did. And quite honestly, I agree with.. well.. I suppose.. -everyone- else.. on the matter.

I'm not calling you a stupid or horrible person in any fashion. I just think things could be handled differently. But after this post, I won't go further into the conversation, because I don't want to put potential for a flame war anywhere on this thread.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Neutral stages are considered nuetral not only because there aren't any hazards present on the stage. But, because they don't offer enough of an advantage to any given character. Yes there are some advantages given to certain character match ups but not enough of an advantage to completely wreck someone. The nuetral stages have been set by the SBR for a reason.
this pretty much sums it up. other than the fact there really is no unfair situation. both players have the same opportunity always. no one's forcing anyone to play a certain character on a certain stage.

the brettster, seeing as how pretty much every higher level mod/good player/ anyone worth mentioning has little to no respect for kirbykid as a TO, mod, or a player, i don't think you should worry about him. lmao. most of dallas hasn't for years.

yea i have a question kirbykid, do your shirts come with a free buttplug? personally, id be concerned for the safety of my rectum wearing something like that.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
yea i have a question kirbykid, do your shirts come with a free buttplug? personally, id be concerned for the safety of my rectum wearing something like that.

LMAO!

I don't normally like to sink to this level when the matter is serious, but that's pretty funny.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I appreciate the offer dude, but one of my roommates is a personal trainer. He's writing up a workout for me today actually :psycho:

I'm mostly just doing cardio and going up and down the rock climbing wall at the moment. I am looking for someone to play racquetball with though...

<sig rule>Also, George Carlin is awesome.

So are Sun Chips. Ranch is the best <3

</sig rule>
Racketball is THE ****. My racketball partners graduated, and I am now saddened :( Hopefully someone start a new intramural soccer team I can join. I'm getting out of shape, lol.

Sudai

Stuff here
@Awestin: I've got dibs on you since Forsaken is my good friend.
...and a huge deserter...
D:

I'm just stealing him for when I'm there. : (

If it really bothers you, you can have him back. I love you Alpha. And that shows how much I care cause I rarely spell out "love". : ( : ( : ( : ( : ( : ( : ( : ( : (

i
love
saggy ****
**** her on all 6!

Internet..ftw.

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
Yay snow day at school today. Man I really wish I had known last night I would've stayed up all night brawling with denton.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wtf snow?

*looks outside*

Yep, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom