• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Corneria isn't bad for Ike because of the low ceilings... meaning kills at stupidly low percentages. I mean, it wasn't bad advice by Ruddy. Haha, I don't even know what he told you when you faced me, but I found it funny that you viewed him as a bad luck charm afterwards.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
FOGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why did you just call me and rick roll me? I will find you and i will stab you multiple times with a rusty butter knife!!!!!! You piece of S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
LAWLZ @ Xyro.

By the way, Slaps. You may be disappointed to know... Angel has encouraged me to main Marth after a day of playing him.
I'm reluctant, though, because I'm just too comfortable with Ike.

I may build up my Marth and be a double-main, though. I mean, what better double-main to have than two tail-kickers from the Fire Emblem series?

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
lol awesome dude... I don't really care who you main lol you started an Ike and so you shall remain haha... But what Ruddy told me was choose pirate ship which i wasn't too against but i guess i was just doing really horrible that day...I'll beat you next time we meet! and the reason i viewed it as bad luck is because he suggested corneria against chic at the last PBT and just like our match i got 2 stocked

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
LAWLZ @ Xyro.

By the way, Slaps. You may be disappointed to know... Angel has encouraged me to main Marth after a day of playing him.
I'm reluctant, though, because I'm just too comfortable with Ike.

I may build up my Marth and be a double-main, though. I mean, what better double-main to have than two tail-kickers from the Fire Emblem series?
Don't you mean Martha?

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
Fogo are you tryin to use logic to prove that our logic is not logical? By your logic, our logic can prove that the logic that our logic is logical, is in fact not logical either. So there...

EDIT: LOGIC! I likez it.
haha mind if i sig this?

Also more related to the current subject, why is Lylat not neutral? I've never understood why it's counterpick.

Santi

Smash Lord
I'm more than just in touch with my feminine side :)
I'm fully embracing it.
duhhhh.

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
Hey! I didn't say there was anything wrong with a man being in touch with his feminine side! I just personally think Martha suits him better. So beautiful. ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Santi goes into clubs and gets free drinks from the ladies.

He can name 339 different scents for candles, and he knows more about your girl than you do.

Of course he's in touch with his feminine side, he should be with how many females his hands caress. :0

Santi

Smash Lord

Genie

Smash Rookie
Magic lamp in the Cave of Wonders, Somewhere near

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Screw that. We're going shopping for skin moisturizing scented lotions and bath salts.
shoe shopping?
I'm down even though I don't know you.
But who doesn't love shoe shopping?? :)
Oh god now everyone is getting in touch with their feminine side... Well if you can't beat 'em join 'em... Lets get our nails done! =]

Santi

Smash Lord
Yay shoe shopping with people I don't know. Wooo. :laugh:
Don't worrry. I'm gay. I like Dphat. No lie. Yes homo.

Magitek, I hope this doesn't change your opinion of me and I hope you continue hanging out with us :)lol.
Member what Cake thought of me when he first met me? lmao.

dmg=2goodposts

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
oh my god this thread is making me a little gay
i need to go lift something heavy
Don't you mean Martha?
i think it'd be awesome if someone made a texture hack where
marth has a really manly handlebar moustache. And give him a bigger
sword too
also FABULOUS PAUNCH

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Haha, Slaps. But you can't forget Captain Fabulous.
Don't Worry! I saved the best for last *wink wink* hahaha

3:36 You just got Down Smashed!

I'm constantly amazed at how he can be both the manliest and most femenine character at the same time.
Its not his fault he got his reds mixed up with the whites and got pink when he did laundry... Hmmmm but that still doesn't explain the makeup... *ponders*

Santi

Smash Lord
SOrry Fogo, the spam is kinda my fault. I started talking about my feminine side and shoe shopping with someone and loving dphat and then Zac read it and was hurt when he knows that he's my true smash love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom