• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I don't really understand why we had to lose posts because our thread got moved to the social room. I don't really get why the significance of someone on a forum is also gaged by their post count either, because that's what they're insinuating by making the posts in the social rooms count for nothing. But /shrug.
I'm fairly positive that Spawn and whoever could give a crap less. They're most likely kidding. I for sure, do not care.
I love how you and I are such angry people. You better be going to ROM. Scrub. :dizzy:

Wow, I just read the gay *** rules. If posting here isn't going to raise my post count, I'm not posting any more. **** this ****. Later Ct thread.
Agreed. I don't really like posting here anymore. It's all spam and useless talk. If I want to talk to someone from CT....I will call them....because they are my friend.

Spawn, you best be trollin, son
You best be workin on gettin ready to eat MaNg0s on March 7th son. :)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
My wife and I just spent the last two hours taking apart a TV and gluing together AV cords just to play LittleBigPlanet.

It's totally worth it.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
=)

but now I have to read 2X material, and I only like to read X amount of material lol.
I'm also on spring break in orlando, and playing games while i'm here lol. We were all going to play beer pong tonight but no wanted to get beer.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
they have now stripped us of our previous titles too. Back to Smash Journeyman for me :(
Maybe for YOU but I still am a Smash Director and plan on keeping my name this way unless I get my debater rights back.

i wont waste my time with $1 so make it $25 and up. Best of 5 MLG rules. you can deny it if you want but it might ruin your internet tough guy image you created for yourself.
Wow, I did not expect that one.

Goodnight guys.

I also just beat Final Fantasy VI tonight. Good ****. Jam-Make me/recommend me as a mod for beating such a great game. :)

Papito

Smash Journeyman
wow, everythings all gettin crazy around these parts, things are changing and peoples are gettin grimy.

hey if i only got 152 posts why am i still smash lord?

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I saw that earlier, I still bet it's not going to be so good. I really don't trust the director, but I'll admit that shot with the motorcycle skidding underneath the flying car was pretty awesome.

noodles

Smash Champion
icy asked me if i wanted to go to super mass bros with him. its on the 7th ;_;. i really wanna go to ny but i have a chance at money since mass bros is brawl. iunno what ill do yet

Top Bottom