• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Psh who really takes this game seriously?

I'm going to make the idle threat that if Nus and I tried we'd be so f*cking good...you can't prove me wrong because it is never going to happen!

I win!

/thread

_V_

Smash Ace
Mango, do you live in Northern or Southern California? I'm going to be moving to San Diego (Santee) for good in May-ish!

Well maybe LA actually...depending on the work situation.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
haha even the scrub part? LOL

Anyway i seem to be housing some of the CT people for the tournament next weekend. Just a reminder to bring a sleeping bag and stuff because out of region gets priority on beds and couches, even i'll be sleeping on the floor haha. Also bring warm clothes, remember my basement is cold.
Lastly who has SFIV on xbox live add me PC Kira. i played with kdj last night he ***** me so bad LOL I'm still a scrub but i'm looking to play people and get better so aim me or something if your interested in playing.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
_miltea said:
examsss noooo im meltingggg
I feel you, I'm trying to work on a takehome midterm paper atm, due tomorrow at 9am, it isn't fun.

AHHHHHH THE GREMLINS ARE EATIN MAH FACCEEEEEE

and now for something completely different.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I feel you, I'm trying to work on a takehome midterm paper atm, due tomorrow at 9am, it isn't fun.

AHHHHHH THE GREMLINS ARE EATIN MAH FACCEEEEEE

and now for something completely different.
I am very confused how you quoted Milktea, but her name ended up being miss spelled and her font was gone

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Today, I was teasing my boyfriend telling him that my butt was so much cuter than his and that at least mine wasn't smelly stinky or hairy. Then he said yeah, I just wish that your vag was the same way. FML

fmylife.com is amazing
Hah yeah that site is great, I started looking at it about a month ago.

Also, lol at my post count by 95. Maybe I should switch to just Budai now, or can a mod switch it over? I created Budai a while ago, so you can just delete it and make me Budai! *shrug*

B

Budai

Which one? The fact that I have 0 posts after posting here, or that my regular profile only has 95 posts? I almost had 700 before! 700!!!!!!!!!!!!

lololol this move shtuff is crazy.

btw this is madness.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I am very confused how you quoted Milktea, but her name ended up being miss spelled and her font was gone
i was editing the post so i didn't use the quote button, so i had to manually input the name and stuff. meaning i failed.

sorry milktea D:

btw how do you have 0 posts? it baffles me

Top Bottom