• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Draw With Your Power!! Currently going through a transition. HINT FOR WEEK 12!!

Moozle

Smash Champion
Sweet entries Neous...I feel like there's a lot of hidden things in there lol

I would have done something for MetaKnight but I can't really think of anything good to do :(

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Wow, that is really, really awesome Recoil. The image size is fine to be honest though.

I think I see a winner.

neous

Smash Journeyman
Recoil's ceramic metaknight is DOPE

thanks again, for the people that liked my "disgusting drawing". and yes, i love graffiti. but my graff style is still pretty TOY (noob)

I wanted to draw one in the style of those boss fight intros in ocarina of time, with the boss names displayed on the screen.

... I kinda failed at that, but i liked how it turned out... altho its a bit too similar to my previous entry, i'd like to share it

my hand hurts from all the inking today, but its hard to stop drawing, its too fun. so, plz forgive the sloppyness in my works. no johns

Hand drawn, surpassing Master Hand as a boss, for the Overmind. i think this pic actually looks better zoomed in
=MECHA LEG DD KNIGHT=
. . . . . . . . ~Infested Goliath. Meta Zerglord~ . . . . . . . .
He is wretched. But he is strong. He is the future. He is Zerg!

I hope he's in your dreams tonight, eating your pylons.
Don't worry, Link will use his bombs... and f-air him melee style.
Fear the Swarm.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Phew... I finished this as quick as i could with what little time i have today... just trying something new with the coloring...

EDIT: digital....
This is so good, I think this should win the next character's week too. :laugh: Unless it's Sheik...or somethin.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Out of curiosity, what is with the graffiti art for Meta Knight? They're like...giving me an epileptic seizure. I can hardly tell Meta Knight is involved at all.

Not to be mean...but it really hurts my eyes. Spadefox would say something along the lines of "eye cancer."

Bomber7

Smash Hero
i have bad news. I might not be able to make an entry this week is bad for me with school. I'll try to pull in some hours friday to make my drawing and ink it and then post it, though Idk, I got 3 giant tests to take tommorow and I might be too mentally exhausted to sit infront of a comp and draw MK.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Toon Link? rasoning: young link drank as his taunt. modern day young link is TL. not to mention it is mah "BOI"

or we can say KING DDD cuz it is a king after all. it could be to obvius, butthen again oyu may want us to second guess ourselves.

it could even be Link himself considering it is a LOZ clip.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Spadefox would say something along the lines of "eye cancer."
lol!

It doesn't give me eye cancer, but I can not really make anything out. =P

@hint:
I guess it is KING Dedede, Ganondorf (KING of evil, and Bowser has been done), Roy (our boy), or Ness.

neous

Smash Journeyman
im sorry for offending your eyes, and giving you a picture(s) that is (are) hard to make out.

to remedy this, i should use more definate lines, and establish flow and continuity within the piece
hopefully this is less carcinogenic:

"M&M"

DIGITAL

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
im sorry for offending your eyes, and giving you a picture(s) that is (are) hard to make out.

to remedy this, i should use more definate lines, and establish flow and continuity within the piece
hopefully this is less carcinogenic:

"M&M"
Oooo, very nice =D

Denzi

Smash Master
@neous: I actually liked the other ones and thought they were very well done (especially when viewed with the browser zoomed out like you suggested). your other one's good too though.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Wow that's the first time I've ever thought MetaKnight looked cute :laugh:

And I have no idea whatsoever for the hint, but since I have a feeling it will be really random, I'll say DK because that guy has a flowing beard...and DK is all beard.

M.K

Level 55

http://i40.tinypic.com/av645y.jpg

I made this during my first semester of Ceramics I, sadly, the glazes turned out all weird and someone's project exploded in the kiln with mine ._.

Other category ftw? haha.
I love this. I freaking love this.
It reminds me of when I made this crappy penguin in the 3rd Grade. I was so proud of it >_> I think I still have it.
I wanna take Ceramics now =O!!

neous

Smash Journeyman
"Alt Meta Costumes"
what if metaknight could absorb powers like kirby...
DIGITAL

Inspired by...
L to R
Electrode (bomber), Charlie Brown(Gangsta Kirby), Shyguy(Meta-Kirby)

Drawn while listening to "SNSD - GEE GEE" !

edit: hey DyranMahBoi! insert image? instead of posting link?

Ange

Smash Lord
I just realized.
I never made an entry for Meta Knight, and I was thinking of doing so.

Haha, ahwell. :laugh: Ive been pretty sick the past days, so Ive not been in a drawing mood at all.

Might enter next week.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I had a ton of extra time today, so I thought to myself, 'Why does Meta Knight wear that mask? How has the hatred of the Smash community twisted him?'

Hand-drawn, of course. For full-sized, click here.

Also, what do you guys think of my sig .gif? I made it myself.

Bitter Romantic

Smash Journeyman
Southern California [Anaheim/Fullerton, San Diego]
Zook: your ideas are always fun :3
slug/worm thing is cute :O

Yeah, not going to be able to do my piece :/
So I'll tell you about it instead :p
It would have been done in the Portal style [from the game? the signs/etc] with the font + figures and actions, eg. MK would only be a silhouette, sword attacks would have been drawn by sweeping arcs, etc
It'd be a "How to Play BRAWL" and then there would be a flow chart/diagram on all the ways MK ***** you o.o
like, step 1 might have been the tornado, leading to a split path to step 2 or back to step 1, step 2 being spaced fair spam, etc, etc
probably would have had the last few steps ending in either an up b dead, dsmash and/or gimps :O

and it would have finished with a cryptic picture of MK with eyes glaring white light of the background through with 'GAME' or something like that :O

gogo laziness :3

IC3R

Smash Lord
Give me a minute to get my pic up plz...

EDIT:: I call it "Battle-worn"

Hand-drawn

Sorry for waiting until the last minute. I had to BEG my boss to let me go before midnight...

Yeah, I totally lost this round >_<

Top Bottom