• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
5 person brawl? '_' .....................

16 PERSON BRAWL I SAY!!

And be prepared for a lame story ^_^

Zelda : Finally some vacations :urg: ....

Peach : ........ So Zelda is going on vacation...... i can't miss this......TO THE INFINITY!

Zelda : WTF! Marth what are you doing :mad:

Marth : ..... May i have a word with you

Peach : Hmmm..... Marth wants to talk with Zelda but ...... why?

Ike : Hey Babe, that's some nice stuff you got ;)

Zelda : :embarrass......:mad: Ike GTFA!!!
Marth : Heh......:chuckle:

Zelda : :mad: So you two are companions ..... What are you planning to do?!

Ike : Oh my... we just want to have fun with you :chuckle:
Marth : That's right ^^

Zelda : Fun like what?!?!
Ike and Marth : Oh... you wouldn't want to know..:chuckle:

Peach : OMG!! I've got to help Zelda!!

Ike : Oh no, you're NOT!!

Ike : Take that!!!

Peach : Hah! You can't hit me idiot!

Ike : How about THIS!!

Peach : Told ya! ;)

Peach: Take that!!

Ike: :urg: We can't beat her
Marth ::(

RoyalBlood : Say Hi !! :3
Zelda : Hi !!

Peach : :mad: Hey Zelda, while i was fighting for you, you were.... Taking photos?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Zelda : ... What?..... I'm on vacations after all :p

Peach : :urg: I guess it's Okay ..... =/

Zelda : Come on Peach!! My vacations just started :3

Peach : Coming ..... :urg:

Will continue.........

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Well, you fulfilled your prophecy. I'll give you that.
I know I know ^_^ And it should be prediction, right? ^^

More Lame stories to come in the future like the one below :laugh:

Zelda : ......
Peach : .....

Ike : .....
Marth : .....

Peach : ...
Zelda : T_T

Ike : ......
Marth : -_-

END :p

o_O Ike is a perv for Zelda :o

Dragon Rider :)

Ike : WTF!?

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
A Dangerous Road To Happiness Pt. 3 : The Untamed Flower of the Stars

Are you sure you know where you're going?

Yes...Ian took me here once, for a dinner and movie, you know, as friends...I miss him so much...

Um...Zelda..we've walked this way before...I think you're....LOST.

I...AM...NOT....LOST....
OKAY, OKAY! just...WHO is that behind you?
*gasp*
Who are you?!

To be continued...cause I like making you sufferz.

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
i jus started to play SSBB again,SO GET READY TO SEE SOME MORE PICS BABY!

by the way heartless prince of light,nice story got there!!!

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
A Dangerous Road To Happiness Pt. 4: The Flower Blooms!

Answer Me or I will smite thee!

Frkshhh....Krrrk...CLANK!
What is this? Sorcery!?

No, you idiotic princess...
Then what?...HEY!

I'm Azalea, Galactic Federation's number one man.
But you are a woman...

THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!
Well...I'm sorry we threatened you, but...We need help...you see..well...it's a long story...you might as well sit down for it.
Oh...kay...

So this Ian guy...he's...your...boyfriend?

No! Just because I want something, doesn't mean I have to get it, now does it?

You ARE a princess...

Grr...
In any case, Count me in.

Zelda, may I have a word with you?

Of course, Karina.

I don't trust her...she seems oddly...suspicious...

Yes, but...we'll need all the help we can get...bear with me, please, Karina?

Fine, Fine.

Thanks, darling.

It's settled, Azalea, welcome to the team!

As you wish, princess.

Let's get going, the exit is this way.

No, it's this way, Karina...stop being a total princess and get your feet dirty once in a while, okay, Ms. Prissy Missy?

Hold On...WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!

Miss. Prissy. Missy.

((HOSHEET! LUCARIO KNOWS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!))

IF YOU EVER CALL ME MS. PRISSY MISSY AGAIN, YOU'RE GOING TO ROT IN THE PITS OF BRIGHTON FOR ETERNITY!

Ack! Okay, okay...please let me go, and please, let's do it your way so that you won't PMS like that again...

Alrighty then, I knew you'd see things from my sort of way.

Aaaaah.....

Oh no! Zelda, are you alri--

Leave her be, trust me on this.

Fine, but, let's lay her down.

Zelda.....Zelda.....Come to Me....

What, come to who?! Who are you?!
Where are you?!

I am within you....my name is Thyra....you will find me...follow me....

Thyra?! Wait! Where are you going?!?!

Don't Go!

We will meet again...soon...

Wait!

Aaaaaaaaah!

Bandit

Smash Lord
Thundah, stop bumping old *** threads no one cares about. Let them die. If you want to up your post count, then go into real threads and contribute.

Bandit

Smash Lord
And it only took you a whole month to post one picture. It was dead for a month, you bumped it, dead for a month, Thundah bumped it, so lets just let it die. We'll let you have the final picture. Feel any better?

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
I also care about this thread >:l If you don't like it, stop coming here >:3
I need to find my SD card but I'll post mo0ar pictures once i find it :3

Airgemini, that photo is awesome, very nice ^_^ Evil Zelda :3

Bandit

Smash Lord
You care about it so much, you ignored it for 3 months and only came in its defense when a random scavenger picked it up off the scrap heap.

Don't worry, this will be my last time in this thread.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Yay! ^_^ If it doesn't disappears, no need to worry ^_^
Someone should arrange the first post and post notable screenshots :3

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
You care about it so much, you ignored it for 3 months and only came in its defense when a random scavenger picked it up off the scrap heap.

Don't worry, this will be my last time in this thread.
baed troll was baed.

Organising the first post would be mind-numbing at this point.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Necro bump. Wutchu gonna do?!

Pika + Zelda, best friends forever. :)

See? While she bowls, best friend Pika cheers her on.

When not hanging out with yellow pokemanz, Zelda teaches Boozer how to dance.

With her dancing and acting prowess, she hopes to one day become a Hollywood star.

Maybe have giant statues built in her honor?

To keep her face pretty for the big screen, she lets the boys do the fighting.

....Buuuut if she needs to, she can kick some *** too.

Fame has its downsides, like a lack of privacy. (!)

When the paparazzi get too bad, though, Zelda just shows them what's what....

....then rides away on her personal Warp Star.

Sometimes she can be a bit of a diva. ("Fetch me another banana!")

But her friends understand, and they all love each other no matter what. MySpace shot!

Occasionally the parts she gets aren't exactly.... pleasant. (???!)

Zelda's acted out her own death more times than she can count.

But thinking of the money, small-time fame, and the epic scenery she gets to see....

....she refuses to give up on her dream.

She may have to bust a few balls....

....and get rid of the competition at times....

....but one day great directors will bow at her feet and beg her to be in their musicals.

You best not doubt her! :mad:

(Don't ask where this little storyline came from.... I just posted the pics, then started making it up as I went along, lol.)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wow. I don't even play Zelda, and that was great.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Epic bump. Amazing pictures, Kaylo, lol

Edit: I'm glad we have this thread back, lol. Here are some pictures:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
WOOOW!!!

Amazing pictures!

I want to do a few :) How do I get pictures up? Are you both using the unrestricted camera pause?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Pretty sure they're just screenshots. :laugh:

Read the OP.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
I am. Not sure about Kaylo though. It looks like it might've been used for a couple of the pictures, but I forget what exactly the restrictions were, lol

After you get the pictures on an SD card and onto your computer, find a bin2jpg converter on Google to get it to a picture format then upload it to photobucket or something like that.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
LOL! You'd think being a mod I'd have the common sense to read the OP first hahaha! =p I'll get to this right away.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
LOL! You'd think being a mod I'd have the common sense to read the OP first hahaha! =p I'll get to this right away.
lololol

I just went through every post in this thread. It's full of amazing pictures and stories. Now I'm kinda disappointed that Ijustwanttofly isn't still around to give us his stories. I loved the medieval language he gave Zelda in them, lol.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I want to do a few :) How do I get pictures up? Are you both using the unrestricted camera pause?
Yeah, I use the unrestricted camera code as well as a few random item codes (like the mushroom stacker code, which is how I got Zelda to be so big in that one shot).

The file converter I use is this one since the kakkoister page never loads for me: http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/

I also have one downloaded onto my PC (only because I convert a lot of images regularly for guides and stuff), but I forget where I got it from..... the web one is fine for just a single batch of screens every once in a while.

Also, the pics will turn out larger than what I posted..... I always resize them because it reduces pixellation and I also just.... don't like my pictures to be that big for some reason.

@Ocho: Nice shots! I <3 the dark Zelda facepalm, lol.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
PICTUREZZZ STORY TiME!

ZELDA AND THE CAVE OF WONDERS!

This incarnation of Zelda is cunning and secretive. Hired by clients, she tracks down and brings them famous artefacts from the across the globe. Here we take a look at her most recent adventure as she journeys to the cave of wonders to find the star of gold.

She began her journey sneaking into the grand castle. Guards patrolled everywhere. The place was tricky to infiltrate. She hung on the ledge patiently observing her potential pursuer - a female warrior, the great Martha Andrews III. She was guarding the castle rooftops and made it tricky for Zelda to carry on her mission to obtain the star of gold. Martha turned around, this was Zelda's chance.

With a slight sparkly push, Martha gave a shocking gasp. "What in the...- Who are you?!!".

"The name's Zelda! I don't think you'll be remembering it though.." and with that Martha was pushed down into the watery chasm below. Her aquatic demise was not 100% conclusive, she might guest star in future stories so don't feel too bad just yet =p

As Zelda stared as Martha fell, she had no idea the castle guardian, the Egyptian-inspired Lu-jackal-io was secretly following her every footsteps.

With everything apparently in the clear, Zelda descended gracefully into the castle to pursue the star of gold for her client.

___

She snuck into the castle grounds and was observing the territory. She could see a few guards here and there. Zelda was always a very cautious character, though she had no idea the great Lu-jackal-io was right behind her and about to pounce.

"Got you! I know what you're up to princess and you're not getting your hands on that thing!". Zelda now looked quite frantic and she was calculating her options, not that she generally has many options to begin with =p

Looking into his eyes, Zelda was slowly getting dizzy. She felt poisoned by the aura emitting from her opponent's hands... she had to do something... though she was struggling to come up with any good ideas.

At this point Lu-jackal-io finds the perfect opportunity to charge the aura ball and destroy the thief of the castle as she's in a state of hypnosis and paralysis. The aura ball was extremely compact with some of the most powerful energy in existence. Surely this won't lead to Zelda's demise...

...and with that said, she managed to quickly snap out of her hypnotic state with a Full Restore and Hyper Potion she stole from his pocket. Seeing the energy ball swiftly track her, she decides to enter full evasive-mode and jump out of the way. That was very close indeed.

Jumping out of the way put her in a good position to retaliate, and she took advantage of this situation. Shooting a powerful fireball, she aimed it directly over Lu-jackal-io's head and released it with a powerful blow.

The power of the fireball caused her pursuer to faint. She had succeeded in this tough battle and felt ready to take on the world for her hunt of the star of gold. Knowing its whereabouts, she journeyed through the treacherous castle in hope she will find the entrance to the cave of wonders where the star is concealed.

Having located the entrance to the cave, she mischievously smiled at how easy it was to infiltrate the grand castle and that nothing is too much of a challenge for her. In she goes...

___

She drops into the cave with quite a tough landing... the drop was bigger than she had anticipated. She landed quite awkwardly but was in awe at her beautiful present location - The Cave of Wonders!

She knew not to waste time; she immediately cast a locator spell to find the star of gold for her client. The cave was once said to house legendary beasts that destroyed even the most epic of warriors... so she had to think with her feet and act fast this time. As the spell was cast, the earth shook ever so slightly and a a small item popped out.

Could this be it? The star of gold? Yes, yes it is! Zelda was transfixed by its everlasting shine. She stood there silently and gracefully just observing it for a moment or two. Snapping out of her transfixed state, she took no hesitation and decided to complete her mission.

She grabbed the star of gold. It was tricky to grab at first at it was very mobile, but it later became docile and she placed in a magical dimension where she can retrieve it later on.

"Finally!" she yelled. Rupee symbols were flashing in her eyes... she couldn't wait to deliver the star of gold to her client and get her reward fit for a princess. As she stumbled out of the cave of wonders, she felt a slight breeze. It was quite odd considering the cave itself was very humid and the air was as dead as a graveyard. Suddenly however, she looked up.

Crashing down, a huge beastly dragon descended in defence of the cave's treasures. It stared angrily at Zelda knowing full well she was a thief and a very unexpected one at that. Zelda froze, not knowing full well what to do. The dragon was double her size and much more powerful... she thought to herself for a second... "I simply can't approach him... I'll die otherwise!". Each second she wasted, the dragon grew more impatient.

Suddenly, an epic battle began and the dragon fiercely released a breath of scouring fire, enough to toast the most inflammable of objects! Zelda's life flashed before her eyes as she decided... "screw brawl... time to summon the triforce!"

Knowing full well the dragon was more powerful than what she currently was, she decided to summon an overwhelming power to aid her and destroy her adversary.

She used this power to stun the dragon. She could only do so as the legendary dragon was simply beyond this world with its durability and survival - it could survive even the heartiest of death blows. Thus Zelda had no choice but to stun him and buy herself more time!

Stunned, she thought "what could I possibly do now?". What does a princess do best (aside from being the kidnapped). Suddenly, the thought struck. Time to run!

The legendary dragon broke away from its stun and decided to flame Zelda. At this point, Zelda decided to make a quick getaway knowing she had the star of gold kept safe by her magical powers.

Reaching the end of the cavern, she decided to take a huge leap of faith. During this leap, she took time to reflect on her loved ones and her life in case she didn't make it. This was one of the most of the death-defying stunts she's ever pulled off.

Jumping over the lava and waving goodbye to the dragon, she makes it out of the cave of wonders alive and well and with most notably with the star of gold. Her mission was successful!

___

Having delivered the artefact to her client, she left his house with a cheeky smile. "I wonder where my journeys will take me next?" And with that said she decided to walk on wondering about her life's direction.

In true victorious fashion, she raised her hand and cheered herself for her amazing feat in the cave of wonders, and decided to pursue clients for even more adventures.

Just where will she go next?

END

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Gimme dat Lucario texture..... :evil:

Story was good, hehe. I laughed when she pushed Martha off the roof. :laugh:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Actually... if you can't find it kay I have on my SD card so I can send it you!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Bumping and double posting for a good cause, and because I have another story =p This was born from a surprise day-off from work, and thus there was nothing to do but procrastinate =D enjoy...

ZELDA AND THE MYSTERIOUS CLIENT

So where were we last time?! Zelda had just finished her first mission locating the golden star in the cave of wonders. But what's this? Below her she finds a strange and mysterious invitation to a secret party. It was addressed to her and signed by a mysterious client - a man named Mr. Wario.

She journeyed back to her hyrule hideaway and decided to investigate the implications of this invitation. Surely there's no harm in finding this Wario man and having a bit of party fun?

With that in mind, she couldn't go arriving to a party dressed as she was. She'd require something more classy and appropriate. "Sexy poses are only as good as the clothes you wear" a friend once told her, and after thinking about this she decided to take immediate action.

Amidst her transformation into 'ballroom party Zelda', sparkles flew everwhere. One could see her miles away; the lights and sparkles were undeniably bright and energetic.

She deemed herself ready for the party and to meet her client, Wario. She had no idea what to expect; no photo, no identity, just a name signed at the end of a mysterious invitation. She set off on her journey to locate him.

As she travelled to the location indicated by the invitation, she could see a grand palace ahead of her. "This should be fun", she muttered enthusiastically, and as she drew nearer she could statues of gold and rich set pieces bringing this whole environment to life. Things are definitely getting exciting now.

She rode to the party using a royal platform, which ascended to the heavens above and arrived at her destination. "About time!" she whispered classily to herself as she saw a bunch of fellow party goers in the distance.

She mingled for a bit. She found some party goers and decided to hang around them and chat to find out more about Wario. There were no sudden signs of him. Is he coming? Why did he invite her? These surely were questions she wanted answered.

She separated from the crowd and decided to find him. Could this be the knight in shining armour she has long awaited? "Screw Link", she yelled, "Wario is certain to be the one!" And with that she began to ponder, and then she telepathically felt something obscure.

As she gazed at the sun-drenched sky, she saw a flurry of islands ahead. She could sense a strong presence and decided to explore. Something felt weird about these sensations; they felt artificial, as if someone had put them there for her to sense. Could this be a trap? Too late now, she decided to check one of the islands out by teleporting there immediately...

... she arrived on one of the islands. Everything was pure white - she stood out like a saw thumb. Walking along this narrow island, she decided to follow where her telepathic senses were leading her. And then suddenly...

"Wah wah WAAAAAH!" yelled a funny looking gremlin of a man. "What is this??" screamed Zelda in anger... "Who are you??" The man looked at her with a very cheeky smile. "Oh Princess... itsa ME, WAHRIO!!" Oh dear, surely this isn't the man in shining armour she had planned to meet.

"Don't touch me" she angrily yelled, "I came all this way just to meet some silly little man half my size, all for nothing!"

Wario became angry. A mischievous expression riddled across his face. What did he have in mind? He gazed at Zelda with anger and decided to do something incredibly dramatic and unexpected...

... from nowhere he pulled out a bike. "WAAAAHHH!!!! You're coming with me Zelda, you've caused me enough hurt as it is!" And with that said he shoved her at the rear end of his bike and drove away. "Urrrgh" Zelda thought to herself as she slowly dozed off, the speed at which Wario was driving had knocked her out.

As she slowly dozed off, Wario had a very cheeky smile splattered across his ugly mug. "Now I can finally follow my orders and dispose of this bottom tier of a woman, and about time too! I will be the first to finally get rid of the legendary ZELDA.... master will make me filthy rich!"

Zelda was knocked out, but she slowly came to her senses. She had no recollection of the past events that had just occurred. Her surroundings were dark and dank; she appeared to be inside some kind of military base. She gathered her senses and prepared to face trouble.

As she rose, she felt a bit weak. "It's you!" she saw Wario ahead of her and preparing some kind of mysterious contraption. "Where have you brought me? You don't know what you're getting yourself into..."

"Oh please, you're not so ninja now are you? You're finally going to be DEFEATED!" Wario snakily told Zelda as he lifted a strange weapon. "I have explicit orders from my master to get rid of you!" Wario revealed. "What?!" she replied, "Who is this???"

She got no answer! Instead, Wario had decided to harness an incredible energy from the strange weapon he was holding. The energy gathered and released as a powerful blast stronger than anything in existence! Looks like it's game over Zelda...!

Hit by the blast, she was slammed back, hitting her back on one of the walls. She was seriously hurt, she had to do something to survive this onslaught against her, but Wario's tricky demeanour was enough to bait and punish her every move. Just what can she do???

Laying on the floor, she saw a light sabre ahead of her. This was her chance. Wario was onto her like a spider to a fly, and she had to think fast. Crawling to the light sabre, she heard quaking footsteps of her pursuer...

Just in time she managed to reach out for the light sabre. "THANK YOU LUKE SKYWALKER" she yelled, and she grabbed it firmly ready to take on her opponent!

Standing up, she could feel the strength eminating from this light sabre. It was slowly restoring her energy back to its former self. As she held it, she prepared a huge swing to strike the evil Wario...

But Wario is too clever to die from that! Sensing this attack, he reaches out and grabs Zelda's hand. The two struggle and it becomes a battle of brute strength as to will win this death-defying war.

The struggle was certainly tense, but Zelda managed to upll away and take initiative. "Darth, I request you guide this light sabre with the force and strike thy opponent!" she said, and thus she threw the light sabre and hoped for the best. The best did happen; the sabre striked fear into Wario's heart as it hit him with a clean shot.

Stunned by this surprise attack, Zelda ran in for the kill. This took about 4 hours considering her speed isn't the fastest in the world, but the surprise on Wario's face gave her enough time to catch up to him. Picking him up, she ordered "Who sent you to kill me?" Wario said nothing!...

"Fine!" she thought. She didn't hesitate in throwing him up in the air... and she chased after him with a powerful explosive spell. It was a clean shot as she named right for his chubby little arse.

"WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" cried Wario "Master will NOT be proud!! This was my one time to be filthy rich!" The explosive spell launched him high in the air and sent him flying into space, beyond, and then back again for some real hurt. Looks like it was a close call for Zelda, but she managed to pull through anyways.

She knelt down and examined the strange weapon Wario had been holding. Would this weapon reveal clues as to who had sent him to kill her?

Looking closer, she noticed two haunting words. SUPER SCOPE. At the back of her mind she thought, "surely not?? It can't be!"

She got up and thought for a moment, "My arch nemesis....he's ALIVE" She had a direct sense of motivation now as she thought of her nemesis at the back of her mind.

It was none other than the outrageous Ganondorf, the pursuer of all things evil, and the man responsible for the many destructions of her kingdom. He was the man that had hired Wario to eliminate her from the world, but so far he has not succeeded. What will become of his mission now that his first subordinate has failed?

Zelda decided to track him down and end him once and for all. She had dabbled in trivial client missions, and the cave of wonders was the last of these missions for she now had more important matter to contend with. Finding Ganondorf is now her biggest priority, more so than her Usmash. She blasted a wall in the military base that Wario had taken her to, and decided to escape.

Walking through the rubble and smoke, she planned her next move. The next few will days will be dangerous and death-defying. More to come...!!

TO BE CONTINUED!

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Great story, lol. I think this is my favorite picture in it:

Actually kinda looks like she's looking at the sword, which would make a nice shot since the characters usually just stare blankly ahead. Nice compositionz, lol

Oh yeah, that and this one:

Cause transformation screenshots are always cool, lol

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Oh man.... this is one of my favorite textures!!! (The ballroom dress, that is.)

Nice story, Kata! I need to write a new one.... (hmm)

Top Bottom