• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
We're talking disjointed like, wow this a great move disjointed. Like Shado will be saying "Man, no wonder PA Sonics spam Bair so much" disjointed.

:093:

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Which is why I made it clear.
umby, change your avatar, please...I cant stop staring at my girl, lad. *stares for next 89239438 seconds*

Man, its soooo close. Shame that there is no livestream, i really wanted to see some of the highlighted matches. I hope that the Sonic mains can **** some of the big names, and side taunt in their face. If I see an MK in first place...:(

@Cam
its ok, Mean Green gotta have his fun sometime. True Blue will be on the spotlight next time. Spamming Bair works sometimes, lol. Just make sure you can kill.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
No livestream at Genesis? That's pretty fail to a maximum degree.

@SM5
Bair moar

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
True Blue maybe you haven't gotten the memo. But Scourge can punish a Sonic bair.

Don't make me whip out the Shadow combo

SPINDASH OUT OF SPOTDODGE-BAIR-FSMASH TO FINISH IT! lol

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Boxob gets one every day.

<3

infomon

Smash Scientist
NO WIVESTWEAM IN GENESWIS BAWWW

I guess it's ok that I'm having a digi-thon (= digimon marathon) on saturday instead
then going to an out-of-town tourney on sunday
wish me luck!

can't wait for genesis-vids tho

also btw

I'm gonna invite the cuuute girl on the bus to my digimon party
and I'm pretty sure
even tho she seems kinda into me
that it will destroy all my chances with her
cuz it's digimon :laugh:

but if it turns out
that she's into digimon
then
digimon are the champions

infomon

Smash Scientist
lol
it's more of a screening process

if she writes me off because I'm into digimon (which I'd kinda expect lol)
then it really wouldn't work out anyway
:psycho:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Digimon marathon??

At least make it Pokemon. The ladies loooove them some Pikachu.

Or if you're going for the manly approach, have a DBZ marathon. She will then truley see your masculinity through the bulky anime characters that are Dragonball...

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Hey guys, come over to the marth boards and help discuss the sonic match up with us. Some sonics already have, would like more input.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Digimon marathon??

At least make it Pokemon. The ladies loooove them some Pikachu.

Or if you're going for the manly approach, have a DBZ marathon. She will then truley see your masculinity through the bulky anime characters that are Dragonball...

Only if it's in the first few seasons. Nothing after that Marth impersonator takes over voice acting Ash.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I think it's funny that anime chicks probably would write you off for having digimon instead of pokemon in your posts.

Whatever, it's the internet. No one actually cares.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hey guys, come over to the marth boards and help discuss the sonic match up with us. Some sonics already have, would like more input.
By the time I got to the MU thread, there was 3 pages. I started reading and got an immediate migraine as well as explosive diarrhea.

I love MU discussions.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
KINZER....genesis. We're gonna find u...there is no escape

(Altho cammy found me @ CoT4 and Kojin found me @ APEX...so maybe u will actually have to find us, but it sounds better the way ive written it)

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
ROFL! I think it is hilarious that people are talking about digimon. A few months ago my smash partner and I were playing smash and go bored so we decided to watch the digimon movie on VHS. That **** was amazing! We found our old we started to think that next tourney we go to we should buy goggles and bring our old digivices and make our team name the digidestines. too goodz.

I feel so lost in these threads guys. Can anyone give me a general idea of the Fox boards in my absence?

Boxob.

Smash Lord
rofl! I Think It Is Hilarious That People Are Talking About Digimon. A Few Months Ago My Smash Partner And I Were Playing Smash And Go Bored So We Decided To Watch The Digimon Movie On Vhs. That **** Was Amazing! We Found Our Old We Started To Think That Next Tourney We Go To We Should Buy Goggles And Bring Our Old Digivices And Make Our Team Name The Digidestines. Too Goodz.

I Feel So Lost In These Threads Guys. Can Anyone Give Me A General Idea Of The Fox Boards In My Absence?
Gtfoomsb.

infomon

Smash Scientist
ROFL! I think it is hilarious that people are talking about digimon. A few months ago my smash partner and I were playing smash and go bored so we decided to watch the digimon movie on VHS. That **** was amazing! We found our old we started to think that next tourney we go to we should buy goggles and bring our old digivices and make our team name the digidestines. too goodz.

I feel so lost in these threads guys. Can anyone give me a general idea of the Fox boards in my absence?
See, this guy knows what's up!

I looked all over town and can't find any decent goggles here tho :(
to the internets!

tho I know nothing about fox

:054:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I think all of you guys just want to be like KID. The one and only KIDgoggles.

He legit wears goggles to tournies like the guys in Digimon. You guys need to step it up.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's all about the pokemaaang.

wow that sites awesome...best pokecard maker I've ever seen O_o

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hmm... what am I still doing back home, I should be making my mom drive me to Cali.

Politely of course, and I can only hope to show up at all at this point, mom loves to save everything to the last minute and procrastinate when it's not her butt on the line.

Meaning she has nothing to lose/gain from said experiences.

Guys, look for the nerd who constantly wears his glasses and a silver GC controller with a SiN skin on it.

Anyway until I can get my mom to drive me to Genesis, I'm going to read up on everything and reply to what needs to.

Example:

Rick, I wanted to go back to U.K., but I've already been there once, and this cruise would have to have taken a major detour. Believe me I wanted to go just to see the smashscene (or lack-of) and anything else we might've missed the first time, but it was a no-go since it was also on a schedule and budget. :/

If it makes you feel any better, mom wouldn't let me ride the burros down to the port in Santorini.

Seriously, I love animals, much more than cable cars, even if they take a @#$% a lot and are viable to go rampant at any single minute because they run on instinct.

But I hate cats, I heard they eat them in Cuba, I now have another reason to go down there besides the death of Castro (I am from a Cuban heritage). I should take CiTH with me too, though if I recall correctly his diet was strictly dogs, I hope he's subject to change.

Also I apparently get easily sea/motion-sick, it's a terrible feeling when a boat does a barrel roll, takes a nose-dive into the bottom of the ocean, or falls back. I got the same feeling on the airplane.

Speaking of airplanes, I was in Philly for about 2 hours.

That is all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
But I hate cats, I heard they eat them in Cuba, I now have another reason to go down there besides the death of Castro (I am from a Cuban heritage).
Che Guevara is reason enough for anyone to go to Cuba.

I have a friend who looks EXACTLY like him, and has a very similar personality and stare. It's ****ing awesome.

Top Bottom