• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Rick, I wanted to go back to U.K., but I've already been there once, and this cruise would have to have taken a major detour. Believe me I wanted to go just to see the smashscene (or lack-of)
There are a few smash scenes going on in England:
- SDB NW Presents: SHS1, Bolton, 18th July
- Northwest UK Brawl Circuit: [NEXT: 21st June CONFIRMED] - Gamerbase Manchester
- London Monthlies! (Melee + Brawl) June 27th

Its up north in Scotland where I am where its just lifeless. :urg:

But I hate cats, I heard they eat them in Cuba, I should take CiTH with me too, though if I recall correctly his diet was strictly dogs, I hope he's subject to change.
You should go to Hong Kong :) They eat Cats, Dogs, Pidgeons, Horses, Snakes, Rabbits, Eels and many more which I never thought that a human being take in >.<

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I think it'd be funny if they got swamped with Sonic related videos and just were like, "wtf?"

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Steak video!? Amazing! Get Kojin in on the project, especially if you are going to make Sonic references and add some screenies/replays.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
I can? But I have no idea how too... V_V

You should pop in the Sonic boards/Xat more often though :ohwell:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
There's a sweepSteaks...?!

Even if I can't enter (d*** agelimit), that has to be sponsored in the WSC.

Also I really hate saying stuff and then not doing it, but mother decided not to take me at the last minute... oh well. :dizzy:

BTW the only animals you mentioned Kupo that I hate are Snakes, Cats, Pigeons, and Eels if they hurt.

I love animals.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
So, you know that Memphis has no friends tourney yesterday? I couldn't go, but my sis went and played Pika and actually won a match. I feel so proud, and most of what I coached her came from discussions we've had in these very boards. So, thanks guys.

I can? But I have no idea how too... V_V
of course you do. jic, remove the quote coding from this post when responding and it'll show up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T2E69k7BYd8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T2E69k7BYd8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
There's also a link on the video that's right under the URL, that would be the embed code.

If you need a visual guide, it would be this thing here encircled in Red.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Okay, thanks guize.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s6KCSmyWdbY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s6KCSmyWdbY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Okay, thanks guize.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s6KCSmyWdbY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s6KCSmyWdbY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
That game is never gonna be released. They keep on adding over9000 characters.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Malcolm says he went all Wario in brackets til against a Marth he lost to when he went Sonic
WHAT'S THIS? COUNTERPICKING SONIC AGAINST MARTH? WHY WOULD HE DO SUCH A CRIMINAL THING, IT'S HIS WORST MU! WARIO HAS IT MUCH EASIER THAN SONIC DOES!

<_<

k I'm done. Congrats Malcolm on 33rd, very impressive. Needs moar Sonic ^_^

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
What's the MU between Marth and Wario anyway?

I know that it can't be any better than 6:4 Marth's favor when it's Sonic.

Also I have no life.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I have a controller where the cstick doesn't work right. So like.. I'll play a ladder match and lose. T_T But then I switch controllers and **** them and they yell at me for sandbagging. ^_^

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
Something was up with my GCC earlier and it'd only register one C-stick every few inputs.

My jumps became rather empty :/
I have a controller where the cstick doesn't work right. So like.. I'll play a ladder match and lose. T_T But then I switch controllers and **** them and they yell at me for sandbagging. ^_^
I feel your pain :/

C stick is good for retreating fairs and bairs though.

Top Bottom