• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So...I put off doing this for about 3 hours xD
So lets get started now =D

I'll do what Kaylo did and start with some pics

One of the few semi-normal looking pics of me. Trust me, they're rare.

A good shot of my weird hair (And my camera)

Must....be....prettier than Kaylo
rawr

Posting this purely for laughs. Creepy face is creepy xD
"POLICE LINE! DO NOT CROSS!"
D:<

Anyways....

- I'm 18 years old and I live in Alberta, Canada.
- I'm about 6'0" tall
- I'm part black, from my dad's side. Probably about 1/4 or 1/8 or something, I never was too sure
- I used to play Volleyball, and more importantly, Beach Volleyball! Haven't played since I graduated from high school though. I miss it ;_;
- I like cheese, but really, who doesn't
- My favorite color is blue, or white. I love them both. Yet I type in orange xD
- Uh....I like to eat, and I'm kinda lazy (Needs to work out more) =/
- I hate when I get blamed for something :mad: I almost ragequit at life whenever that happens (I'm joking, but you get the point)
- I hate bugs >__<
- I can't stand Bee's and wasps to be specific, everything else is just.....bleh
- I'm have a job as a waiter =D
- I'm unfortunately getting dumber as the days go by......
- I love nature. Love it. I want to pursue a job somewhere in the field. Marine Biology maybe. The ocean is awesome!
- I hate to admit it, but I'm bi
- I can't lie
- I am the self proclaimed king of procrastinating
- I still don't have my license (See above)
- lololol I was such a brat as a kid
- A good example you ask? Well, my school that I went to in kindergarten wouldn't let me back for grade 1. Yeah, I was THAT bad. But I still had friends surprisingly. And yes, I've changed a lot since then xD
- Mmm......Italian food. Definitely my favorite, with Mexican food at a close 2nd
- I have one brother =D
- I used to secretly wish Pokemon were real. But everyone did that. Right? .__.
- I really like the mountains. I think they're beautiful and I'd love to live near them one day
- My name? My full name is Darren Thomas Proctor =D
- I like to sleep <3
- I want a puppy, like, now. But I'll have to wait a bit before I get one. I had a Labrador Retriever in mind =D
- I used to main Peach in brawl, but now I use Kirby. Along with Luigi here and there. I've been ignoring Sheik/Zelda for some reason >__>
- Hmm....I don't play many video games anymore, only brawl.........oh well
- I'm also athiest, but I do however believe that things happen for a reason
- POLITICS SUCK D:<
I want nothing to do with it xD
- Big fan of Full Metal Alchemist, if you couldn't tell (Looks at avi) Yet I don't watch anime, besides FMA of course
- I play too much brawl =/
- I like Rum and coke?
- Uh...I'm running out of legit things. All I have is billions of random facts xD
- Oh and congratz if you read all of this =P
- I don't proofread things (Lazy factor again), yet I strive to spell everything correctly, so if you notice something spelled wrong then tell me
- I hang out in OTL (Online Tournament Listings) here at SWF, though I don't play in many tourneys anymore. Made some awesome friends there <3
- Going to my first offline tourney in 2 weeks! I ditched the other 3 >__>
- I've gone skydiving. I plan to go Bungee Jumping for my birthday in September :)
- My view on the world and myself is.......diffiicult to understand completely, so I'll just leave it at that, because really, I could go on forever.
- Um...I'll stop there

Hope you found some of this interesting ;)
And now to get some sleep.......

EDIT: I couldn't help it. I had to skim through tis and check for spelling errors xD
*Decides to finally go to sleep*

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
What is this, random facts about ourselves?

I'll do one later on... god, I gotta post pictures, too!? Ahahaha...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I promised pictures, so here's 3 (small) pictures......

Kay lo is nore attractive than I imagined her to be. Seriously... rawr babe.

but, unfortunately fo you, Samusbrawler has abs... making him sexier.

KayLo!'s other favorite games are: Kingdom Hearts, Okami, The World Ends With You, Katamari Damacy, Ouendan, and Rune Factory.
<3 Rune factory and <3 <3 <3 Okami.

KayLo! is a Gemini, or in Chinese astrology, a Rabbit. She <3s astrology but doesn't believe in it.
RABIT YEARERS FOR THE WIN!!!

KayLo! is very clumsy.... she once walked straight into a van, and her friends never let her live it down.... -_-
I am clumsier... more on that later.

KayLo! has been described as "the dumbest smart person" her friends know. x.x KayLo! has a lot of blonde moments......
OMG, my title was "Kyle, the dumbest smart kid I know" for some period of time.

Also, KayLo! went to the Half Blood Prince premiere and got these pics of Emma Watson:
envy

I'll do one of these for me later. I don't have time now as I leave for work in an hour and have to get ready.​

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'll jump on the bandwagon, I refuse to post the outright weird ones of me lol so here's a collection of normal ones:

Strangely this is the most recent pic of me - I'm holding a bubble blower and huge bouncy ball and don't ask how annoying I was with them to everyone around me.

I was caught off guard, so was my hair haha! =D

This is my obligatory 'I'm trying to be sexier than Kaylo and Samusbrawler' look. Apparently I woke up like this

=OOOOOOOOOOOOO! This is me on the set of my BBC show (I don't know if anyone saw it here) - I'm the uncomfortably slouching guy plodded there on the far right (I'm dressed funny for a reason)

SOOOOOOO...

- I'm 20
- I don't know how tall I am but I'd say just under 6"0
- I'm greek and speak the language
- I run alot, I go jogging every morning
I've never made it passed my street lol! /jk
- I'm a part-time director/script writer, I've done shoots for little independant films
- I have no idea as to the direction of my life but I'm not wasting my youth worrying about it lol!
- I do multimedia and animation at uni - I'm making an exploding orange for my final year project... funnnn!
- I've recently become an uncle
- I don't think I'd be able to live without my ipod
- I'd say right now I'm into all that 80s/90s retro electro music stufffff that's hit the shores over here.
- cheesy sci-fi horrors and old-school cartoons are my secret guilty pleasures, I could watch them all day (oh yeah and spyro the dragon)
- Don't shoot me, but I find a lot of anime a bit pretentious :urg: but I do appreciate it
- I'm straight (despite living in Brighton the gay capital lol)
- I'm into all that nature crap and spirituality lol... I do believe in a higher presence.
- I have a serious fascination with horizons and staring into the abyss...
- I would die happy if I released a song and it went to number 1
- Raves are fun, being sick isn't
- I HATE pennywise the clown and the killer from Valentine (the big baby), nothing scares me more... :mad:
- despite the above, I'm not really scared of anything... I'm a bit edgy about planes though
- I took part in a joke human auction for charity and was bought for £75 by some old lady :urg:
- I've spent time working with Oxfam and Fairtrade, doing a few campaigns here and there. Lol to be honest, as much as I knew the cause, they were preeeettty boring jobs.
- I'd say I'm quite well-travelled.
- erm what else??? I play tennis occassionally, but only for fun, not competitively or anything.
- I ****ing love Bill Murray
- Film is wonderful - there is no better expression imo. I believe films in general are better than books, but I like reading too
- oh and my fave films would be lost in translation, donnie darko, some hitchcock stuff and some little short animated films liike imago and jasper morello
- I think George Orwell's 1984 is the future of this world and it's **** scary thinking about it
- My favourite games are ico, okami, oddworld games (the first 2), spyro the dragon, final fantasy (9 especially), and there are others but they're not impressionable enough for me to list lol but when I do remember them I'll be like 'ooooh yeeeah'
- oh and I've named my Zelda Foxxy Cleopatra :)

That was therapeutic btw. It's actually pretty hard coming up with a lot of things about yourself...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
First of all.... wtf, I didn't know Zeldas were this sexy. @.@ Especially compared to the general SWF population, we and (most.... not all x.x) the Pikas are pretty **** attractive.

Must....be....prettier than Kaylo
rawr
Mission accomplished. =O

Posting this purely for laughs. Creepy face is creepy xD
"POLICE LINE! DO NOT CROSS!"
XD That's a funny picture. Btw, you sort of remind me of your avatar, lolol. Like a black version of him without glasses. It's too good.

- I like cheese, but really, who doesn't
- I love nature. Love it. I want to pursue a job somewhere in the field. Marine Biology maybe. The ocean is awesome!
- I am the self proclaimed king of procrastinating
- I used to secretly wish Pokemon were real. But everyone did that. Right? .__.[/COLOR]
Not a huge fan of cheese unless it's melted on something. =X

I'm thinking of getting into marine biology too.... I just want to do something with my (hopefully) future vet degree besides working in a regular animal hospital with just cats and dogs. Also not ballsy enough to start my own practice. :urg:

King of procrastination, meet your queen right here. x.x

I still wish pokemon were real. XD

Kaylo is nore attractive than I imagined her to be. Seriously... rawr babe.

It's all good..... a nice set of abs can come outsexy me whenever they want. =X

This is me.
THAT IS NOT A TROLL!!! :mad: Stop lying.

I'll jump on the bandwagon, I refuse to post the outright weird ones of me lol so here's a collection of normal ones:
Those last two weren't normal.... XD

Now what I need from you posthaste is a voice recording so I can get dat accent to complete the "I'm a sexy European film director" picture. :evil:

Yeah, I said it.

- cheesy sci-fi horrors and old-school cartoons are my secret guilty pleasures, I could watch them all day (oh yeah and spyro the dragon)
- Don't shoot me, but I find a lot of anime a bit pretentious :urg: but I do appreciate it
- oh and my fave films would be lost in translation, donnie darko, some hitchcock stuff and some little short animated films liike imago and jasper morello
- oh and I've named my Zelda Foxxy Cleopatra :)

That was therapeutic btw. It's actually pretty hard coming up with a lot of things about yourself...
Old-school cartoons are complete win.

*shoots* Jk, a lot of anime is kind of crap. But there're also some really good series out there.

Lost in Translation is really, really good. Donnie Darko was meh for me. (Now you don't shoot me, lol.)

I dunno what I should name my Zelda.... "CHUU~" used to be my tag exclusively for her, but now I use it for Pika too. >< Decisions, decisions!

And yeah, everyone should do the fact thing. Feels good. :lick:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol, one of my friends posted that in the ToS crew thread a while ago. It was so ****ing random and funny, I had to save it. :laugh:

I'm still not really sure what's going on.

Also not sure if it's appropriate..... x.o It didn't matter when he posted it since it was in the Atl North social room, which is more relaxed with the rules.

gm jack

Smash Lord
KayLo wants to be a vet? Join the club :).

However, I am very appreciative of the fact it isn't a post-grad course over here. Should leave me slightly less in debt.

I might try if I have to free time I otherwise do not know how to fill.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I wanted to be a vet when I was little, but then I saw a bleeding dog on Animal Planet. Not a blood fan. Best of luck to you Kaylo.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Yeah it's a bit inappropriate but I still couldn't help but laugh for some strange reason... anyways it's changed to something a little more.. appropriate? :confused: still just as scary in my eyes lol!...

*shoots kaylo* :mad::mad: Donnie Darko was fantastic... :mad: though yeah I can see why it didn't appeal. I still don't really understand it but I think it's much better that way. But you like lost in translation so it's all better now haha! =p I've yet to find many people who actually properly like it. The soundtrack is actually amazing as well!

You also need to recommend good animes to me... I just don't find them all too appealing atm =(

Now what I need from you posthaste is a voice recording so I can get dat accent to complete the "I'm a sexy European film director" picture. :evil:

Yeah, I said it.
LOL I completely missed this. Mucho <333333 kaylo, I'll send you my voice through the post =p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
****, I never knew that people who posted on this board looked so hot! :bee:
:p
Kay lo is nore attractive than I imagined her to be. Seriously... rawr babe.

Yes! *Flexes*

And yeah, I agree. Kaylo you look great =D

xD
You're very pretty :p
But I don't remember this from your show xD
I did check it out btw. I found it very humorous xD

And nice pics btw =D

First of all.... wtf, I didn't know Zeldas were this sexy. @.@ Especially compared to the general SWF population, we and (most.... not all x.x) the Pikas are pretty **** attractive.
haha
I always found that OTL was pretty **** good looking. I know what like, everyone there looks like xD
It surprised me

Mission accomplished. =O
:p

XD That's a funny picture. Btw, you sort of remind me of your avatar, lolol. Like a black version of him without glasses. It's too good.
hahaha xD
You're not the first who's said that I kinda look that the guy in my avi strangely enough xD

Not a huge fan of cheese unless it's melted on something. =X

I'm thinking of getting into marine biology too.... I just want to do something with my (hopefully) future vet degree besides working in a regular animal hospital with just cats and dogs. Also not ballsy enough to start my own practice. :urg:

King of procrastination, meet your queen right here. x.x

I still wish pokemon were real. XD
Yeah, Melted Cheese>>>>Cheese

Ah I know how you feel. I always doubt myself and say that I can never be a marine biologist in the first place. But really, I'm just a coward =/
I just need to step it up and get my **** together....

And we'd make a fantastic couple. Nothing would ever get done xD

AND I lied, I STILL wish Pokemon were real too :embarrass
I admit it xD

EDIT:

You also need to recommend good animes to me... I just don't find them all too appealing atm =(
I'd highly recommend Full Metal Alchemist. It's a fantastic show. It's hilarious, but it's also really emotional, which I love.
Hell, I hate to admit it, but some episodes get me all teary eyed and almost crying xD
And shows/movies usually don't do that to me =/

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I love reading everyones posting! I just wanted you to know that I read them and lawl and enjoy them thoroughly. Now to start mine... /lazy

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Everyone's doin' it!

Starting with pics. This is one of the better pics of me from all time. So this goes first.

This is a pic in the limo to prom with my stupidly big tongue.

Me and one of my bffls who plays Lucario at tournaments.

80's day at school, the students decided not the teachers!!!

Since everyone is trying to be sexier than everyone else here I go!

Let's begin...
- I am 19 years old.
- I am 5'10.
- I am Scottish, and Italian mostly in decent.
- I wanted to be a vet so I went to an agricultural school, then a saw a video of a wounded animal... and I can't handle it one bit...
- I majored in Environmental Science in High School. But I am now in college for Digital Media.
- From Environmental Science I studied. GPS. Marine Biology. Geology. Woodlands and Wetlands. As well as Canoe Building.
- Although I can't handle seeing animals hurt, I really like watching people get hurt! And watching people get operated on... I wonder if thats a problem...
- In Environmental Science I went on several trips as part of the course, including canoeing for a week down the Merrimack river, Hiking up mountains Welch and Dickie, and studying in Nova Scotia.
- I still wish Pokemon were real...
- I am a daydreamer even nowadays.
- I don't enjoy or usually eat red meat.
- I love the taste of chicken which is good because I have met chickens and they deserve to be eaten!
- Horror movies are awesome, I even like really old crappy horror movies.
- Grind house films are fun too, and also the movie Grindhouse is awesome.
- Two of my biggest fears are spiders and werewolves.
- And Spider Werewolf Hybrids!
- I love movies of all kinds! Some of my favorites include. Donnie Darko. Princess Mononoke. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Scream Trilogy. True Romance. Paprika. Jeez this is hard because I could keep going...
- I am really concerned about global warming.
- My favorite games are... Clock Tower 3. Bust a Groove. Resident Evils. Final Fantasies (8 is the best). Zelda. Odin Sphere. Space Channel 5. Most fighting and survival horror games.
- I don't like first person shooters.
- I am book smart and have always had a high GPA, but I am also a complete idiot.
- Common sense is my auto-fail sometimes.
- True story = I was learning how to ride a horse, and at the end of the ride which I did well on the teacher told me in order to get off I should hug the horse and then slide off. So I literally gave the horse a hug and thanked it for the ride and jumped off... I didn't understand why she said I did it wrong until someone explained it to me...
- Me and my friends correct each others real life grammar for fun.
- I don't drive even though I have my license.
- I get panic attacks when I try...
- My real name is Robert.
- I love a lot of old anime! This includes. Sailor Moon. Hunter X Hunter. And Slayers.
- I am not a big fan of new-fangled anime... Like Bleach or FMA.
- I don't know what else to write...

Here are some quotes that my friend wrote down that I think are funny. You might need to know us, but o' well! Me = My friend Amanda.

Me: **** you, Rob.
Robert: Don't tell me what to do!

Robert: He's going to be on Ireland. Remember that.
Colleen: What's the name of the island?
Robert: IRELAND.

*looking at the toppings for my burger*
Me: Look at this stupid salad it's just a piece of lettuce and a slice of tomato!
Robert P: Amanda.... that's for your burger.

*Playing Smash Bros*
Colleen: I'm a weird eagle-thing!
Robert: Colleen, his name is "Falco." What kind of animal do you think it is?

Later on...
*Playing Smash Bros*
Colleen: Wolf is a weird fox...
Robert: (-_-)

Eric: I'm so thirsty.
Robert: There's fudge in the fridge.

*I played Animal Crossing instead of watching T.V. on New Years.*
Me: Aw guys, why do you have to watch virtual balls drop...

Robert: ...you may be kidding but you're still being an *******.
Masci: Yeah, so?
Eric: You are what you eat.

Colleen: ♫ I got socks, and I take them off and I got feet. ♫
Robert: That was probably the best song you have made, Colleen.

Eric: Well at first I was kind of nervous about talking to him, but he seemed nice and he had a pin against abortions on his hat.
Colleen: Yeah, so at least you know he doesn't like **** babies...
Me: No! That's why he's against abortions!
Robert: Yeah! That way he has more babies to ****!

Me: Does this taste the same as the last one?
Colleen: Well... it kinda tastes like tea... and it kinda tastes like the smell of little kid make-up.
Me: Colleen...
Colleen: What? It does! Do you remember that make-up?
Me: ...All I wanted to know is if it tastes like the last one.
Robert: You just answered every question she didn't ask.

*Commenting on someone's incorrect use of O's*
Robert: Well I could understand that too.
Me: With two zero's... I mean oh's
Robert: Maybe you shouldn't be one to talk.
Me: Hahaha I spell things with zeros...

*Colleen is Zelda in a brawl FFA*
Colleen: ♫ Super magic! Oh no, I seem to be dead. ♫ That's another one of my greatest hits....

Robert: Hey! Let's touch butts.

Enjoy! Somehow...

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Eh, why not?

You guys probably mostly remember me from the match-up thread but, I'm cool enough to do this... right? Lolz, anyway.

me being cool

me also being cool, but in a tree.

Obligatory smexy photo lol (no, you're not getting a shirtless photo or anything else like that, I never post pics on the net except FB, so be happy).

- I'm 22 (yes, I'm old)
- I'm 6'3"
- I'm Irish, Polish, Jewish, Spanish, Filipino, and God only knows what else, no more then 25% of anything (my family history is complicated).
- I don't type anything like I talk.
- I plan on becoming a lawyer and then a politician once I get out of school (in college)
- My style is "urban" in case you didn't get that (not "gansta", there's more to it then that, and definitely not "wanster").
- Out of all of the groups in my background, I act the most Filipino (yea, that's where the urban style comes in)
- Yes, I'm wasian, got an excuse though (see my heritage).
- I generally eat with a spoon and fork (or my hands if I can get away with it).
- Other then English I can speak French, Latin (Ecclesiastical, not classical), and Japan, but none fluently. I'm working on Mandarin, and Tagalog.
- I dance, lots of styles. I mean hip-hop styles like popping, locking, tutting and breakdancing, but also ballroom styles like Tango and waltz, and some culture-specific styles like Lumagen and Lion Dancing. I also love line dancing.
- JabbaWockeeZ are amazin.
- Karaoke is awesome.
- I sing in lots of different styles, including classical, hip-hop, and rock.
- I can also rap and beatbox (just starting with beatboxing though).
- I'm obsessed with martial arts, I've studied tons of different styles over the years and exchange techniques with contacts all the time.
- Manhunt, I love manhunt and other stealth games.
- I'm very good at wilderness survival and can probably make fire in just about any situation.
- I'm pretty creative, especially when it comes to finding unexpected uses for things that actually work.
- I write, mainly short stories, poetry, and raps. Also some music.
- I can appreciate music from every genre I've ever tried, that includes expressionism (look it up) and other "academic genres". My favorites list goes from plainchant to doom metal to indie rap, and has everything in between.
- I'm really good at understanding concepts but I'm terrible at memorizing things.
- I love politics and political themes, I find it really interesting.
- My philosophy about various genres of movies/books/tv shows/whatever is that if it's good, I don't care what the medium is. That's the reason that I'm not an anime fan, but I love stuff like Fullmetal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, and Gundam Wing.
- Lost ftw
- I'm a double major in Political Science and Information Systems Engineering (mouthful, right). That means I know about politics and can also hack your computer, nice combination, right?
- GO Yankees! Against everyone but the Yankees, GO Mets! Red Socks can suck my ****
- Same with Jets and Giants respectively. I believe in having a second choice.
- I love playing sports.
- I do parcour.
- I'm a bit of a military nut and a weapons nut (see: obsessed martial artist).
- In spite of all of this, you'll probably only find out about the stuff you're interested in too for a while if you meet me in person, cause my interests are varied enough to stick to topics that the other person likes.
- I'm actually a really nice guy, in spite of being the martial arts/weapons obsessed type.
- I DEFINE being a jack of all trades, I'm really varied, but I'm not really good at any one thing.
- My real name is Matt.

Since we're all whoring images of ourselves, I guess it's time for me to join in!

This is me.

Somehow MrEh, I always knew you were Phil Collins.

I'd highly recommend Full Metal Alchemist. It's a fantastic show. It's hilarious, but it's also really emotional, which I love.
Hell, I hate to admit it, but some episodes get me all teary eyed and almost crying xD
And shows/movies usually don't do that to me =/
Yes! FMA is win.

Basically, if it's a total downer, you sort of get numb to it, because it's just tragedy after tragedy. FMA uses the comedy to break the tragedy, reliving you, but making sure that each tragedy is fresh. It also has amazing pacing.

FMA Brotherhood is good too.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Hmm... I’ll do this.

Well I won’t put any photos though. I don’t have any good photos of me. I’m not very photogenic. :p

- I’m a 23 year old male.
- I’m... Short. My height is 5”6... and a half... (Yes, the half means a lot, okay?)
- I’m kinda stocky. But that’s because of my incredibly tall height... :/ I weigh... say 70 kilograms. (150 pounds?)
- I’m Australian.
- I enjoy travelling. I’ve visited USA and Canada a couple of years ago. I’ve also been to New Zealand numerous times. I would like to go visit Japan one day.
- I’ve studied Accounting (Although I wasn’t very good at it) and Real Estate.
- I can drive, and I have a car. Although some would be inclined to say that my driving is awful.
- I live by myself. (Hence another reason I don’t have too many photos of myself xD)
- I dislike my neighbours.
- I love food. The only foods I don’t like are usually gourmet things and fish. I especially love chocolate (Aero Bars) and spicy foods.
- I enjoy drinking beer.
- My favourite colour is Orange.
- I have been described by numerous friends as a pyromaniac. (So what? I like fire, okay?)
- I love brawling online and have recently started joining in on Wi-Fi Tournaments in Australia.
- I dislike technology because I usually don’t get it.
- I love all music except rap. Out of all that though, I usually prefer soft music, Instrumentals and Country music over the other stuff.
- I dislike gardening. The pathetic excuse for a “garden” at my house is overgrown with weeds.
- I enjoy exercising really early in the morning. (Jogging normally, but sometimes I’ll run.)
- Video games I enjoy are: Brawl (Obviously), The Ace Attorney Series, Mario Kart Wii, Any Legend of Zelda game, Most Sonic games and all the Spyro games.
- Video games I do not enjoy are: Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games on the Wii (Although it was fun on the DS), DBZ Haru... Something-or-other Card game thing... (Awful game.) and MySims (It was just a chore that game).
- I don’t like cats or dogs. I also don’t like people who let their dogs sleep on their bed, dining table, couch etc etc. In my opinion, I find that gross.
- I watch sport, but only if there isn’t anything else on. I like watching: Basketball, Baseball, NRL, Motor Sports (F1 especially. Too bad it’s normally only on at 3am), Cricket and Boxing.
- I HATE Shaving.

That’s about it really. There is more, but I think I’ll start rambling on if I post any more. :p

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Meh, since everyone else is doing it, I guess I will too. No pics, though, because none of them look very good (because frankly, I don't look very good. :laugh:). Plus I'm not 100% sure how to upload them. Anyway, here we go:

- I'm 15, 16 in exactly 11 days' time.
- My height is 5'10.5''.
- My weight is 149lbs (though it should be mroe with all the crap I eat).
- I'm half English, 1/4 Scottish and 1/4 Australian.
- I live in Bournemouth, a town on the south coast of England. As a result, I end up having to post things several hours late in a discussion...
- I still don't have a girlfriend. :(
- I'm bisexual. (Though some people I know seem to think I'm gay...)
- I play golf sometimes (and suck at it). I'm thinking of trying tennis too.
- Sometimes I like to write poetry if I'm bored.
- I don't read many books. They just don't interest me much.
- I'm an atheist. I don't believe in any gods, spirirts or anything of that sort (though I used to believe in God...)
- I enjoy the smell of vomit (no, seriously)
- I use the internet FAR too much.
- I think that music from the 70s and 80s is best.
- My favourite colour is white (which I know technically isn't a colour)
- My favourite food would be raspberries. Seriously, I can't get enough of those things.
- I have the weirdest tastes in food ever. I love pasta, but only when there's no sauce on it, I hate cheese (except cheddar, that one's OK), I can't stand jacket potatoes, the only sandwiches I like are chicken or peanut butter, and the idea of milk in cereal disgusts me (I don't know why).
- My sister had a baby eight months ago, and she's absolutely adorable. Sorry, no pics, because as said before, I don't know how to upload them. Her name is Evelyn (though we all call her Evie for short). I promised my sister that if she ever wanted to go out or whatnot, I'd babysit for free...
- I'm stupidly weak. I have trouble holding more than 20lbs of weight for long.
- I don't think I could bear being a vegetarian.
- I get a feeling that I'll be dead within ten years...
- In another year (and a couple of weeks), I can start learning to drive! (In the UK, you have to be 17 to start learning, not 16.)
- I enjoy mild levels of pain (any higher and I don't, though)
- I still like Tom and Jerry.
- I don't go out with my friends at the moment (they generally go out drinking and stuff, so my mum says I should wait until I'm 16... Not like I'd drink anyway....)
- My brother's wedding is in 16 days' time.
- I used to learn karate, but I stopped because I got bored.
- Rarely, I consider joining the army when I'm older.

Well, that's all I have for now.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
- I'm 20 though my mentality suggest differently
- My height is 6'1"
- My weight is 230 lbs.
- I'm half Puerto Rican, and the rest of me is everything else
- I live in Tampa, FL for college at USF and Pompano Beach, FL on breaks
- I currently have a girlfriend.
- I used to be an All-Star caliber football player until I had surgery on my shoulder, my 3rd surgery overall. I would have easily made it to any college had I remained healthy
- I use to run a 40 in 4.7 sec, bench 375 lbs, and leg press close to 1000 lbs. Kinda fell outta shape right now.
- It's been forever since I read a good book
- System of a Down is my favorite band; I saw their final performance live
- My favorite color is currently orange. Orange is amazing!
- My favorite food is sushi, and if someone can direct me to a good sushi buffet in Tampa, I will love them forever lol
- I recover very fast, I mean very fast.....normally
- I can feel Ultrasound :chuckle:
- I have 2 sisters and my family is altogether; for the moment
- I traveled to Australia for All-Star football and those were the best days of my life to this moment. Everything was amazing there. EVERYTHING!
- I really enjoy cartoons!
- I am a beerpong god; on a good night
- I really value all friendships I have
- I wish to learn a form of martial arts sometime.
- I think college is very difficult though my highschool GPA was 4.49
- I love sports
- I could probably sit and watch ESPN all day
- I follow the tune of my own drum; I do my own thing lol.
- Cookie Monster Wins

Here I am:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good stuff, guys. Who knew the Zeldas were such a diverse bunch? I'm loving these!

- I have a pic or 2 I'd likr to put up, but I'm not sure how, help? :chuckle::confused:
Upload the pic(s) from your harddrive to a site like Tinypic or Photobucket.
In your post on SWF, hit the "Insert Image" button (the one with the mountains on the yellow background)
Copy and paste the link in, and voila!

This is what the code looks like.... you can also just write it yourself:
HTML:
[IMG]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m218/piumanera/p-tometaknight.jpg[/IMG]
will give you:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
xD
You're very pretty :p
But I don't remember this from your show xD
I did check it out btw. I found it very humorous xD
LOL! why thankyou! Maybe I'll go under the knife one day hahaha! :chuckle:

That scene was meant to be part of the "bond" one btw... this wasn't actually in-scene but was offstage I guess lol... so that's probably why you never recognised it =p

EDIT:I'd highly recommend Full Metal Alchemist. It's a fantastic show. It's hilarious, but it's also really emotional, which I love.
I'll have to look into that definitely, it sounds good, I'll have to watch it with an open mind.

- Lost ftw
YES! Lost! I'm seriously going to be left empty and stranded when it finishes =O, the ending better not disappoint.

- Grind house films are fun too, and also the movie Grindhouse is awesome.
I really like grindhouse films... Are you talking about Tarantino's own little play on the genre? Because I thought death proof was **** good and grindhouse was good too but could have been a little better.

- My favorite games are... Clock Tower 3. Bust a Groove. Resident Evils. Final Fantasies (8 is the best). Zelda. Odin Sphere. Space Channel 5. Most fighting and survival horror games.
I can't believe I actually forgot to list those >.< Especially Zelda :psycho: But yeah clock tower 3 was reeeeeally messed up. Bust a Groove is actually my avatar right now =)

- True story = I was learning how to ride a horse, and at the end of the ride which I did well on the teacher told me in order to get off I should hug the horse and then slide off. So I literally gave the horse a hug and thanked it for the ride and jumped off... I didn't understand why she said I did it wrong until someone explained it to me...
LOOOL! Sounds like something I'd do! Wonder what the horse was thinking hahaha!

EDIT:: quoting takes a loooong time so I'll just say good stuff to everyone that's posted!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Death Proof and Planet Terror were both awesome, but Death Proof stayed way closer to the genre. Planet Terror was just so fun that all was forgiven!

I loved Clock Tower 3. I loved being completely helpless until you finally figure out the bad guys secrets. I let a friend borrow it and then he said that I never did and I never got it back... (-_-)

I actually found Bust a Groove for the PSP to download... but I don't have a PSP. So now I just have to buy one... I am trying to save up for the Dissidia bundle. I am gonna play as Terra, Squall, And maybe Ultimecia.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
That guy with the acid bath and the spray thing in clocktower scared the living daylights out of me... the guy with the hammer was really weird as well. "Alyssa.... where are you" :urg: creeepy

Can you get spyro the dragon on the psp? That would be a godsend, and bust-a-groove plus some other classics would be seriously amazing as well. Dissidia looks really good... have you heard the amazing soundtrack???

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Death Proof was really good. I played a little of Dissidia, and I really liked that too.

Kataefi, you might find this somewhat interesting: two summers ago, my friends and I had a competition to see who could watch the most movies by the end of the summer..... and I won. XD I watched 202 movies within 4 months (probably closer to 3 1/2), lol. While taking classes and working a part-time job and going out on the weekends. It was pretty ridiculous.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
F*** I'm still way too busy to do this write up thingie........ Pictures until then though.

these pictures are a bit dated though in that I have longer hair now... it's different.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord

Can you get spyro the dragon on the psp? That would be a godsend, and bust-a-groove plus some other classics would be seriously amazing as well. Dissidia looks really good... have you heard the amazing soundtrack???
I am pretty sure that at least in the U.S. Spyro is available for download on the PSN. Once on there (Ps3) you can transfer it to your PSP along with any other playstation classics you download. I am pretty sure you can access the store through PSP too. Bust-a-Groove is sadly not on there and had to be found using other means...

Dissidia soundtrack is own, but I wish there was more lol!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Dissidia soundtrack is own, but I wish there was more lol!
really? i should check it out then, only getting it for one character is my only petty reason atm lol

and now onto the talking

i spend the year one of two different ways

clean shaven(3months ago)

or IDCFU mode(today)

age 21<---must be emphasized
mostly black, but theres also mexican, native american(don't know what tribe), tad white due to some of my family members having green or greener tinted eyes
my weight is 208= im fatish
height um....either between 5"11 and 6'1 idr exact number
i live in Ohio, in the empty city of cleveland i also go to CSU here
im majoring in art, but im not sure which field yet
all my art work is trapped in the attic cause theres no where else to put it D:
my fav color is green, blue and purple are passable colors for me
my room is all blue tinted in the mornings
i have summer 24/7 365 cause i have the best heater in the house
i always need a new fan
i like anything potato, but my fav meal in chilli
i am the only man living in my house
i have always have been single
80% of the time someone always thinks i have a kid (beard or not)
i suck at sports
i don't really watch sports, track is possible exception >.>;
i work at a the browns stadium during the season
i like water
i can't really swim, but i can move around XD
i like to walk too
i have alot of books to go with alot of games
i like tales games :)
i have alot of books that are love stories, or have romance in them
there are stuffed animals and toys arranged around my room
i have one sister, a half brother, and a cousin turned "sister"
my sister and i are often thought to be twins, but shes 3 years younger than me
i am a night owl and an early bird which ='s i fail at sleeping
i am still clumsy, i still fall up the stairs from time to time
w/o an actual picture is often thought to be female online
my nails are often long and have earned me the "catman" nick by my cousins
i <3 distant planet, although i never played pikmin
online persona is flip side of offline persona, to some extent
i have two birthmarks, one on my face and the other on my toe
is pack rat, i think its family curse

and thats jigglyzelda in one post lol, its not everything, but some of the other stuff is dirty topics and could get flagged for sexual content >:D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This looks like Fun. I'll join in:

*Hispanic/Puerto Rican
* I'm 130
*5'9 I think
*born and raised I New York City
*Majoring in art and design
* I make my own manga/anime
*Favorite color is Green
* I am a rookie mucisian On the guitar and interidiate player on the button accordion for "Merengue Tipico"
* I despise people TRYING to be funny to hurt others.
* I like RPG games more than anything else. Also into Megaman, sonic, Mario and Tales games.
* I like to do things to help out my friends.
*I'm a lover, not a fighter, unless the fool is seriously asking for it.
*Single and never really had a girlfriend before.
* I like to run to show my speed and how quick i am to people. (good luck catching me you fat cops)
* Play handball
* like making girls laugh and getting beat up by them (what.....its fun, shut up)
*If I feel something is wrong I will never stop till it becomes right.
*My hair can be wild or is smooth curls to get that decent look girls like. Depends on my mood.
*I have my own Decent style of dressing. I like to look nice and cool. Not like others with them expesnive new brand of cloths and thier pants up to thier azzes.
* I seriously fight for my friends
* Never kissed a girl, but has some kiss me........but this was in like 5-6 grade. Never happened again.
* Have low self estemm (however you spell it) most of the time.
*I'm crazy (in a good way)
*I'm crazy (in a bad way, hahaha)
*Must have fun all the time, can't be bores, that is a sin to me.
* I have kids thanks to Peach. Here they are:

As you can see, she is asian. I have not gave her a name yet.

This one is named Stichiria

Thats about it from me, there is more but I be here all day.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Haha! We should link our names in the front to our posts about ourselves. The Zelda boards will be even more disliked after they see how we are all not wicked odd internet nerds IRL....

BWHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

* I like RPG games more than anything else. Also into Megaman, sonic, Mario and Tales games.
Nice!

*is currently play Valkyrie profile 2*

* Play handball
Nice! If you're going, I halfway wanna challenge you to handball after the gametable on the 29th, even though I suck so you'd probably kick my ***.

YES! Lost! I'm seriously going to be left empty and stranded when it finishes =O, the ending better not disappoint.
Agreed, cliffhanger sucked though. Not that it wasn't awesome, but it it was a "you just assimilated Picard" cliffhanger.

Haha! We should link our names in the front to our posts about ourselves. The Zelda boards will be even more disliked after they see how we are all not wicked odd internet nerds IRL....

BWHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!
Actually, it's more about getting hate from other video game communities. Smashers are pretty good-looking and well-adjusted in general relative to other communities.

But... we're the best looking smashers so we'd probably manage to make them jealous anyway.

hmmm I got banned from the Zelda Xat because I didn't know who myley cyrus was....awkward.
You're better off that way, believe me.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Lol, I do, somehow I always get photographed like that if I'm alone though (not posting group photos, sorry).

Anyway, I do have one photo with a different pose, I just threw a fob sign in all of them. And in another, I was on a tree. That's gotta qualify as a different pose.
... a different SETTING.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Long story short...I'm a guy. I find Sonic the Hedgedawg the sexiest out of everyone. So if you're unsure about being sexy...chances are you're nothing compared to Hedgedawg

Top Bottom