• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popertop

Smash Champion
I hadn't watched it happened, only remembered reading it somewhere; hence why I said "last I heard". My mistake, sorry.
even so, West coast takes this game waaay too seriously, even in friendlies.

and ESAM beat Seibrick?

he must have gotten really good, I wanna see those vids.

Rat

Smash Lord
I just wanted to say this resource is amazing. One of the best things smashboards has to offer.

Great job, ankoku.

p.s. michigan should come to SMYM if you aren't already.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
When you collect these results, each character is listed as having wins and top 8 results etc. But what if someone uses more than one character, and they do so with equal prevalence?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Whats up with the ike above 4 metaknights?
Ike can actually beat MK, as we have a few tools we can use against him (particularly against the tornado). It's just very hard and you have to be perfect in the air the entire time. Like, DI upwards, then FF back down towards the stage while Dairing to ward off shuttle loops, stuff like that.

Still, dang. He was one of the two guys who didn't use MK in the top 8.

And it's a good thing that people like him are popping up. I made a list of the regular Ike mainers a few days ago: Out of ten or so of the regulars, NONE of us can rack in points for Ike. Between people quitting, switching characters, real life stuff, and TOs refusing to post tournaments (which has cost Ike 3 top 8s and a top 4 so far), it's suddenly not surprising that Ike is second last in this list....

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually got bigger, when you think about it.
1 - Snake +10
2 - MK + 7
3 - MK + 4
4 - MK + 4
5 - MK + .5/Falco + .5
5 - Diddy + 1
7 - Falco + 1
7 - Wario + 1

MK + 15.5
Snake + 10
Falco + 1.5
Diddy + 1
Wario + 1

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
huh?

theres nothing stopping anyone posting the results... you dont need to be a TO
They don't have the bracket, they don't know who else made top 8, and how many people showed up. I believe one of them is going to start stealing the bracket with a jumpdrive from now on. >_>

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Ike can actually beat MK, as we have a few tools we can use against him (particularly against the tornado). It's just very hard and you have to be perfect in the air the entire time. Like, DI upwards, then FF back down towards the stage while Dairing to ward off shuttle loops, stuff like that.

Still, dang. He was one of the two guys who didn't use MK in the top 8.

And it's a good thing that people like him are popping up. I made a list of the regular Ike mainers a few days ago: Out of ten or so of the regulars, NONE of us can rack in points for Ike. Between people quitting, switching characters, real life stuff, and TOs refusing to post tournaments (which has cost Ike 3 top 8s and a top 4 so far), it's suddenly not surprising that Ike is second last in this list....
Our top players were at genesis. Once someone cp'd metaknight or chose meta, the other counterd meta with meta. Thus this tournament almost became a bunch of meta dittos. DT is just a phenominal player as ike, but he's been around for a while. He placed 2nd at the national gamestop tournament (the one at release). Oh and FLA told me he was half meta also (I didnt know because when i played him he was kirby and i was pit)

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
larry went falco like 99% of the tournament

he went mk if someone cpd rc or brinstar

so like twice in pools and once in bracket from what I saw, I don't really think that counts

maybe i just saw the wrong matches, but he went falco on everyone important

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I went to a tourney this weekend, and MM this IC player, he beat my sonic 2-1, he then told the other IC player that MK wasnt that difficult of a match for the ICs, I told him to play one more game with me. And I proceeded to two stock him with metaknight.

I dont play MK, I only use mk to prove what a stupid characcter he is. I play DDD, Lucario, Fox, Wolf, tink, and kirby before I play MK. My MK is basic, straight forward and not good

after everything that happened this weekend with tourney results and my personal experiences, I think im going to main MK at the next tourney that I go to

Hyro

Smash Lord
Tourney - Kenner Play N Trade Monthly 2
Entrants - 13
Entry Fee - $10
Location - Kenner, Louisiana
Date - July 12th, 2009

1: Lee Martin ($66.00) - Marth/Toon Link/MK/Lucario/Wario
2: Cyphus ($33.00) - DK/Fox
3: Hyro ($11.00) - Toon Link
4: Iadus - ROB
5: Nikz0r - D3/Wolf
5: Mocha - Zelda
7: Blaino - ZSS
7: JNig - Wario

Results page - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241088

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
i started alting jiggly cause i thought she had potential. But all she has done since then has been drop, now she drop no more :(

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Tourney: C3 July Jam Session
Entrants: 23
Entry Fee: $10
Date: July 17th

1. ChuDat (Kirby/ICs/Metaknight)
2. Meep (ICs)
3. God-Is-My-Rock (ICs/Game & Watch)
4. Candy (Snake)
5. Sanoscy Xero (Metaknight)
5. Junebug (Donkey Kong/Lucario/Falco)