• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Icyo, LOL at your signature

KayLo! said:
Eh, supposedly any race besides one's own tends to be harder for a person to tell apart. I can see that.... a lot of white people look similar to me.
Yeah, sometimes I can barely tell Ness and Lucas apart.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*Strips off clothes*

You know what's next
Random pool party :p

Darkmusician

Smash Master
-Name's Bobby
-Hawaii is my home
-Main=Zelda
-Smash is cool
-So is Pokeymans
-I love music
-I watch amines
-Still in skoo (grad in 2010)
-Tournament host (come to HSI 2009)
-Asian
-Youtube vids I has um
-noodles then bread then rice
-steak om nom nom
-I like Odo Land
-Extended family member of the Odo Faction

k shoots

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
*Strips off clothes*

You know what's next
Random pool party :p
well... you has abs so.... I don't really care what your original intentions were

*ties to bed*

I'm claiming this one.... and Mars since I was kissing him already.

the rest of you find somebody else.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
lol I've missed so much! A threesome. Racial Slurring. DarkMs sad excuse for information about him...

Kat's gonna be sad he missed all this!

And it seems like we have adopted a Samus main. Now we have a Bowser, Samus, and Diddy Kong main that like our boards better than there own. We must really be something!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
And it seems like we have adopted a Samus main. Now we have a Bowser, Samus, and Diddy Kong main that like our boards better than there own. We must really be something!
:p

Actually I don't main Samus xD
My username and character post bit thingy are extremely deceiving xD
I've been awaiting a name change for awhile

I main Kirby now =D
With Peach as a secondary

And I'm glad to be here :D

I still play a decent Samus though ;)

EDIT:
Yay a threesome! This could be fun;)
lmao xD

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472

I've been awaiting a name change for awhile xD

I main Kirby now =D
With Peach as a secondary

And I'm glad to be here :D

I still play a decent Samus though ;)
Reminds me of Straked setting Sonic as his Smash character even though he mains Mario, lol

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
You could say something to me and I wouldn't give a f***.

Edit: I love how the internet is the one place where people can have racist undertones and get away with it........big props to Kaylo for being the bigger person and ignoring it.
Dude I'm black so it's not racist! Also I hate the lack of accountability online until they make a feature where you can punch people through the computer you just going to have to deal with people saying things that you don't like.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
We have Adumbrodeus too... he's a marth main I think.

Yay a threesome! This could be fun;)
why are we using the auxillary verb "could" instead of "WILL?"

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Lol, I guess the Zelda boards are the place to get hook-ups.

Btw, I haz abs too, not quite as defined as Samusbrawler's, but still.

*Is not showing a pic for fear of getting tied to a bed*

We have Adumbrodeus too... he's a marth main I think.
Yes, but I like being part of my secondary's communities, I'm a regular poster on the Marth social thread and Ganon social thread too. Also occassionally Bowser, Mario, and Fox.

I need to get involved on the Sheik boards though, only secondary I don't.

I've been awaiting a name change for awhile

Your username lied to me!

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
Especially me.
But of course darling, you're easily the sexiest person on this board ♥

I mean it ♥♥♥

Now teach me the ways of the troll, I was just doing it in another forums and is incredibly fun. Making people mad X3

sasook

Smash Champion
Despite being an adult male, I really can't grow facial hair. As long as I shave once every week or two, I look clean shaven the whole time.
I'm jealous, I find shaving quite annoying.

Race drama?

Ochobobo facts to the rescue!

- I'm white (no wait, I did it all wrong lol let me start over)
I lol'd.

Eh, supposedly any race besides one's own tends to be harder for a person to tell apart.
Not always true, when I go to India I can barely tell people apart, despite being Indian myself. lol

-Name's Bobby
-Hawaii is my home
-Main=Zelda
-Smash is cool
-So is Pokeymans
-I love music
-I watch amines
-Still in skoo (grad in 2010)
-Tournament host (come to HSI 2009)
-Asian
-Youtube vids I has um
-noodles then bread then rice
-steak om nom nom
-I like Odo Land
-Extended family member of the Odo Faction

k shoots
lol

Short, simple, to the point. xD

Don't forget me, the Link main. =P

Reminds me of Straked setting Sonic as his Smash character even though he mains Mario, lol
A few months ago Straked changed his main icon about 2 times a week (no joke). I was like "o_O pick a character already!" xD

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I'm a bit late. I'm also not as attractive as the rest of you. I'm a bit jealous!

Here's a single pic, and y'all get no more:

I could NOT get a better pic for the life of me.

- I'm 20
- I'm 6'0" and very heavy
- I'm 100% black
- I study philosophy at Oberlin College (class of 2011)
- I love Pogeyman, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, and of course Smash
- I drive a '95 beige Nissan Altima
- I have an extremely bland simple style to my attire
- I've dated once
- I HATE SNOW
- I've been studying French for seven years
- I love lasagna, but I abhor spaghetti
- I am known as the "Assbuster" at my college because I busted my *** three times within 10 seconds on the first snow day of the year

... Uh, I can't really think of much. I'm super plain.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Dude I'm black so it's not racist! Also I hate the lack of accountability online until they make a feature where you can punch people through the computer you just going to have to deal with people saying things that you don't like.
I'm not going to respond to this because it's really not worth it. Whatever bro you can win this one I guess.

*sarcasm* thank God I don't have to fight you for real or anything......that would be horrible for me.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
names are lies
i got called random by a ROB main long time ago cause my name is jigglyzelda w/ a peach icon and i was posting in the Fox boards lol

I'm a bit late. I'm also not as attractive as the rest of you. I'm a bit jealous!

Here's a single pic, and y'all get no more:

not at all, i'd kidnap you and keep you all to myself :lick:
why you not like snow?

also hi eldsis.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Geez, I always miss the good stuff when I try to be busy. It's a little past the times, but better late than never, I guess.

Fun Facts about Lythium:

General Stuff:
Name: Kate
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125lbs.
Birth Date: 05/05/1987
Astrological Sign: Taurus

I have no singular favourites, as in movies, music, books and the like, but many generalized favourites. If you want to know, just ask!

Other Fun Facts
:

• I once convinced a large portion of the twelfth grade that I had an eleventh toe.
  • I lie about the reasoning behind all of my ideas for my tattoos. They are the only secrets I'm okay at keeping.
  • I keep a journal.
  • I am more comfortable with someone seeing me naked with makeup on than in clothes without makeup. True story!
  • My eyes are really, incredibly dark. They're one thing about me I'd never, ever change.
  • My hair has been upwards of 25 colours, I'm sure. I can name quickly: red, red-orange, orange, yellow, white, bleached, pink, blue, green, brown, black, dark blue, dark red, auburn, copper, blonde...
  • I have seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer four times (at least).
  • Facebook stalker.
  • I am extremely commitment-phobic. To houses, cities, career paths and love interests. I fight it every day.
  • I love comic books.
  • When I was little, I used to read the erotica that my mom kept on her bookshelf. Man. That stuff was whack. Werewolves! Inmates! I'm sure it affected me.
  • I cannot walk in heels.
  • Lighting affects me so much. I'm not sure why, but I care deeply about what lighting situation I'm in. More than once I've left a party/house/bar because the lights bug me. Ideally, they're diffused and orange/purple/pink in tone. Multiple colours must be complimentary. Flourescent lighting makes me angry.
  • I can name every country in the world.
  • I've never had a best friend I wasn't in love with at least once.

And for the lulz, you get a glorious picture:

I'm sorry that I'm so boring. Oh haaai, Samusbrawler! :)

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I'm not going to respond to this because it's really not worth it. Whatever bro you can win this one I guess.

*sarcasm* thank God I don't have to fight you for real or anything......that would be horrible for me.
This, AL, is why you got banned from the Zelda chat. Not because you didn't know who Miley Cyrus is, but because all you have done in the zelda chat is ask annoying questions like "What are y'all talkin about" repeatedly, even after we answer the question, and because you insist on causing drama at every opportunity.

Enough with the racism ****. Disney is NOT out to get you.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

I'm not sure which part of your post is sarcasm but I shoot my ****. IDK bout you though.

This, AL, is why you got banned from the Zelda chat. Not because you didn't know who Miley Cyrus is, but because all you have done in the zelda chat is ask annoying questions like "What are y'all talkin about" repeatedly, even after we answer the question, and because you insist on causing drama at every opportunity.

Enough with the racism ****. Disney is NOT out to get you.
I got banned I didn't know who myleee circus was. As for the disney things it's totally legitimate whether you want to acknowledge it or not but whatever.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lets all try to stay nice guys, i like the calm.

[*]My hair has been upwards of 25 colours, I'm sure. I can name quickly: red, red-orange, orange, yellow, white, bleached, pink, blue, green, brown, black, dark blue, dark red, auburn, copper, blonde...
lol, you sound like a girl who was in my class in highschool, her hair had been so many colors, she didn't even remember what her original hair color was.

[*]I have seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer four times (at least).
sounds like me and Xena: warrior princess lol

you look like your up to mischif(sp?)

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace

I'm sorry that I'm so boring. Oh haaai, Samusbrawler! :)
I love your looks, you're one of those I'm pretty but I don't show it D:

Take it as a compliment &/or as an insult, whichever you feel like ♥

PS:: I've been looking for a best friend with your looks for ages but they're so scarce :(

I only found one but......she's very vulgar.

PS2:: I <3 your glasses

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
[*]I have seen every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer four times (at least).

Me too!!!! Great choice in show to love.

I'm sorry that I'm so boring... :)
You don't seem boring at all! Did you even read what you wrote? All very interesting.

And is this best friend loving cross-sex or should I stop doting?

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Hooray I gave into peer pressure (in a positive way I guess lolol) and decided to post some pictures:

They were taken a couple of years ago, but I haven't changed TOO much since then, lol.

I posted whatever kind of parody of "personal facts" I have a page or two ago. It's not worth goin back to check, since most of it was quite ridiculous.

I'll recap here: I use the internet.

And make random things like this:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
You're like super hawt in the first photo ♥

You also look very nice in the others & you have beautiful eyes (the shape is really nice).

Work a bit in those eyebrows.

Sorry, I love to compliment people looks if I think they deserve it ^_^

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm gentle. I promise.

;)
Ummm, that's what I'm afraid of.

I think I should take my pics down......I'm scared.
Don't worry, anyone who mysteriously disappears will mysteriously reappear, and a particular person who made them disappear will disapear, remember....

- I'm obsessed with martial arts, I've studied tons of different styles over the years and exchange techniques with contacts all the time.
+
- Manhunt, I love manhunt and other stealth games.
+

- I'm very good at wilderness survival and can probably make fire in just about any situation.
+

- I'm pretty creative, especially when it comes to finding unexpected uses for things that actually work.
+
- I'm a double major in Political Science and Information Systems Engineering (mouthful, right). That means I know about politics and can also hack your computer, nice combination, right?
+
- I do parcour.
+
- I'm a bit of a military nut and a weapons nut (see: obsessed martial artist).
=
I'm basically a ninja.
Nobody's kidnapping anyone while I'm around.

Top Bottom