• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Ocho it needs to have an elegant twist to it... her first name can be Lolita.... her title can be 'Sorceress' so it has that magic spin to it... as for her surname...????? Name a guilty pleasure you like and I'm sure we can twist that into a name!

edit:: no worries sink :) It took us ages to come up with that haha!

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I will call my Zelda Mrs. Dash, or Princess Dash if copyright applies. In celebration of half of my used attacks in a match, which is dash attack.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'm feeling quite a 'frenchy' spin to this successor... I'm thinking it needs one more word of french origin to complete your zelda's name... Mrs Dash de (insert foreign word here)...

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I'm feeling quite a 'frenchy' spin to this successor... I'm thinking it needs one more word of french origin to complete your zelda's name... Mrs Dash de (insert foreign word here)...
Successeur de Madame Dash?

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
XD I like to think of her as a Wizard/Mage/Magical Girl.

You know..........kind of....... Sailor Moon?

:3 Sailor Zelda n_n So that would be a Magical Super Hero!!!

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
o__o I haven't thought of that!! OMG!!

Conspiracy!!!! *cough cough* I mean, she is Zelda in the day & Sheik in the night just like those Sailor Stars!! :O

I think that's enough of Sailor Moon & I'm thinking too deep into it ._.

Not really

PS:: I support your Zelda's name SoR!!! ;o

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
And I support Sailor Zelda ;D
Yay! *dance dance*

Snakeee said:
So apparently going by my characters...I am God Tier
1. Tier placement doesn't necessarily reflect your ability looks to beat your friends with a specific character. You might beat your friend's *** Metaknight with Sonic, but that doesn't mean Sonic is top tier you're hot. It means that you win that matchup against your friend likes you. Tiers are not absolute measurements of match outcomes.

Don't hit me please D: *runs*

That's me trying to be funny & chat : (

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I sometimes refer to Zelda by the synecdoche "sparkles" or "sparkly"

but Zelda is mainly Zelda, or Brawl's transsexual.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Smash Name: Kafei
Casual Player
Teamates: n/a
Color: Pink
Sheik: No
Secondaries: Toon Link, Marth

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Alright I've finally decided that I'm going to jazz up the first OP a bit, but possibly leave the 2nd and most importantly 3rd OPs in tact so bobby can still take down tourney results.

testing my sig =)

edit:: jigglyzelda and ocho resize those pictures of yourselves so I can squeeze them in the 2nd OP!

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I demand that everyone names their zelda lol (and sticks to it).
hmm first thing that came to mind for me was "Princess Furry", or "Lady of Fur" cause i was thinking of :fox:->:zelda:<-:wolf:

I remember one day it was in the mid 70s and there was still snow on the ground the whole day because of the massive snow the week before.

I think Ohio gets all the leftoever weather.
lol that sounds like Ohio alright. almost like my first tourney where it was in the middle of winter, but it felt like late spring that day. lol

edit:: jigglyzelda and ocho resize those pictures of yourselves so I can squeeze them in the 2nd OP!
i hope i can figure out how XD

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i hope i can figure out how XD
If you upload them onto Photobucket, they give you an option to resize your pictures.

Or, someone with a photo editing program can do it for you if you don't have Photoshop, GIMP (which is free to download), or similar software.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Grrrr I must think of name

*brain smokes*

I might need a minute

*curls up in corner*

Ill get back to you soon....

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Oh Susa you are officially my favorite person I've never met *eyes sparkle*

Btw, I was wondering if you wanted to brawl for a bit =P Im bored and nobody is on. Im a noob so this should be fun for u =)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
My Wii isn't even hooked up, it's a pain to hook up, and I'm bringing it to a friends tomorrow.

If I bothered to back when I woke up I'd say yes, but it's just not worth the trouble.

PS:
I also have a poor Song of Storms uploaded, and a rather bad due to 2 obvious mistakes for Saria's Song.

I'm thinking of doing Serenade of Water, then Kirby's Dream Land. :3 lol

I <3 game music

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
My Zelda names?

lolwise Hylian Wh*re and I didn't even come up with it.

I never gave her a serious name though.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Hedgedawg's pics.... are TOO BIG! The level of obligatory sexiness will simply collapse SWF
is this obligatory sexiness more reasonably sized?

Actually "Only Me" has the same intro as Kakariko Village. ;)
umm.... yes?.... that's the song you were playing though.

I was playing animal crossing and I KNEW I'd heard that intro somewhere. And it was just a 50s retro sounding version of the Kakariko Village intro.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Ocho it needs to have an elegant twist to it... her first name can be Lolita.... her title can be 'Sorceress' so it has that magic spin to it... as for her surname...????? Name a guilty pleasure you like and I'm sure we can twist that into a name!
I was just pointing out in an earlier post when you said "I demand that everyone names their zelda lol" it actually looked like you wanted everyone to name their Zelda "lol"

Yeah yeah, kind of ridiculous I know. I'll think of something later. I have to think of a name that I'll always like... (Lola Tiara was a great one, Sinking, I liked the play on words and the fact that it includes "lol")

Also I'll get right on resizing my pic for you, Kataefi

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I think my Zelda's name is... The Nightingale.

I have used similar names in the mmo's I have played and I like it.

I was at first thinking of something funny... but...no. I am sleepy so seriousness set in.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Here ya go, I hope this pic is a little better when it comes to size lol. (Same Pic)

As far as naming my Zelda, ummmm......that's really hard! Since I use red and I can't think of anything for now, I'll give her the name "Crimson Princess" until I can think of one more fitting. "Man I didn't realize how hard naming my Zelda would be"

Top Bottom