• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did I break it... All Snakes MUST SEE THISSSS!!!!!

Vorguen

Smash Champion
All i see you do is argue with players who are better than you lol

That is why i think you're a scrub and a *******. At least you apologized for being such an idiot though.
When it comes to the little things for some reason Susa usually knows what he's talking about. Either way nobody cares about your opinion. ;)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
woah woah WOAH!

so much confusion

ok ok lets start

Susa- i NEVER said that it was useless....you are thinking of a COMPLETE different thing...we wernt arguing about that....i was arguing about techchasing vs grab realease to a dash attack....complete different thing....and you saying that i didnt respond b/ci couldnt explain myself????? i didnt respond b/c you replyed with something irrelivent to what i was saying and then repeated yourself from the last post...i dont like spending the days arguing with a random person i dont even know through a comp...so please dont assumer things...gracias ^_^

and wtf why is that even being brought up?? jeez who knew how long ago that was
Wow, I must've been really, really misunderstanding. Oo I'm sorry Candy. If I was actually advocating the dash attack.... wow.... although I do use it from time to time, it's only when I feel it should kill. (Nobody seems to DI it correctly on me, so it kills at around 140~%) but it is definately not the better choice of the two. Considering is relies on my opponent not DI'ing or DI'ing poorly.

Sorry for any confusion, and precisely my point about the argument. That was ages ago.

@Tiender
No, don't go down the route I did. It's pretty easy to do as well.

@Vorguen
Some people might, and personally I just wan't this **** to end now. I just hate how he spoke of me from the sight of maybe less then 50 of my posts. :/

napZzz

Smash Hero
SuSa is the most helpful person I've seen on these boards and several others as well and is a great player, although I've only played him on wifi its not hard to tell.

Samuelson is just ********.

as to what I think of this its probably useful as a mixup on your recovery if you dont get predictable with it. I dont like how after teching the stage you get left in the position of having to end up falling near them and maybe get knocked off stage again, its kind of awkward.

etecoon

Smash Hero
internet threads usually make random jumps like that late in their life cycle when someone starts a fight, you should have known :p

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
i really wonder why Susa, such a non-rational, but emotional dude is a moderator. Its not a bad thing to be like that, I mean, most girl are like that anyways, and we love them. But not for a moderator

SuSa

i really wonder why Susa, such a non-rational, but emotional dude is a moderator. Its not a bad thing to be like that, I mean, most girl are like that anyways, and we love them. But not for a moderator
I really hope for you to eat those words. That can be taken as such a sexist comment.

Also please tell me where I wasn't rational?

Panix

Smash Ace
Guess you don't know he's a guy ehhh?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Susa, just ignore the trolls. How do you put up with such BS?

And yes Jont, I did look at your technique. If you weren't so obnoxious about it (OMG, look at me, I discovered something which no one is going to call Jont hopping anyway) then it's likely you would've had better reception. Nevertheless, I believe this is an extremely good and practical technique.

I also just learned about the GR chaingrabs. Never seen that, doubt a lot of people know of it.

SuSa

Hey guys, I don't have video right now but by combining things I think I have found something great for recovering. I call it the Jont Tech #3:

Tech Jump --> B-reverse C4 --> Cypher

This is better then tech --> Cypher, because the B-reversal changes your momentum and gives you slight up momentum making the cypher more useful then if you were to just tech --> Cypher or Tech jump --> Cypher.

I don't have a video right now, but I'm sure you can all imagine it.

/done trolling
/but seriously I actually use what I just mentioned

Rain the Link Main

Smash Cadet
If all you guys are complaining that this "isn't safe" and "playing safe is the best" then you should all just be abusing f-tilt until your opponent is at 110% and then utilt them. Nice trick Jon, it looks very useful.

SuSa

that sounds good actually sounds reaaly good i never thought of that, ill try it out
Now without a troll response:

To be honest, I don't know why it took me that long to replace 1 thing. -_-

If your reply wasn't a troll response, I'm suprised none of us have thought of it. XD Afro hasn't, I haven't, you haven't.....

rofljont

Smash Apprentice
i only didnt like u when u said the tech wasnt good. lol :)

also i tried that but it seems like you dont have enough momentum to not get *****, maybe im doing it wrong....

AfroQT

Smash Master
The tech is risky tbh, since its extremely noticable.

Assuming you fight someone that has never seen it, you probably will land safely. But you dont get any mixup after it, all options can be covered by Shield -> Grab, whether they think your gonna bair or not. If you could do it well enough to land on a platform (on like smashville or BF), then this would be alot better. Otherwise its almost 100% better to UpB immediately.

SuSa

i only didnt like u when u said the tech wasnt good. lol :)

also i tried that but it seems like you dont have enough momentum to not get *****, maybe im doing it wrong....
If you are fastfalling the down-B, you are probably doing it wrong.

It was a lot easier said then done, and I've only managed to pull it off like 4 times in roughly the 25-30 minutes I was trying to practice it. B-reversing the c4 without fast falling is a pain.....starting to think it's far to hard to actually perfect.

Also you get a little more ***** when you tech the stage and up-B, with all of your momentum going away from the stage or you going up right next to the stage. :x

(Of course if they see the B-reverse c4 --> Cypher coming, you can't really do anything for a full (second?) or however long Cypher lasts til you cancel...)

VuSnake

Smash Rookie
lulz... after some messing up in training mode i saw that snake can go under BF..
just like jump out -> B reversal -> throw nade ->jump -> Cypher..
just do it for the lulz ^^

i tried to get under FD without using the C4 recovery but its close but he cant reach the ledge .__.
need to C4 recovery 1 time..
this tech isnt that great. just do it for the **** lulz

VuSnake

Smash Rookie
ye on BF ^^

Snake can't go under FD i tried so hard.. and failed much more .__.

Race

Smash Lord
It actually not that hard, all you mostly have to do is be able to tech the stage constantly. Pivoting after is just as easy as any other pivot

Top Bottom