• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Last time I checked Metaknight wasnt that much easier than Olimar and GaW........So what if more of them appear. Choose your poison ppl

Btw does someone wanna critique my Zelda by playing on Wifi for a bit, I dont have the necassary equipment for a video

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I'm pro-ban :) I got convinced after reading it. I think it'd make everything a lot more interesting without MK for a variety of characters.

Zeldspazz go on the chat, you'll find someone there to fight.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I voted anti-ban, but since then I changed my mind.

It's odd that you can't change your vote. I guess what's done is done.

I don't like the idea of eliminating MK from brawl altogether, which was what I figured would happen if he got removed from tournaments. Most if not all top MK users would either leave Brawl completely or main Snake, meaning that people would probably revert to their old flashy pointless tactics that work on everyone except MK, but ultimately make them worse players.

However, if MK players do continue to use him out of tournaments, I guess it wouldn't be so bad. It does get a bit... demotivating when only MK wins tournaments with Snake right behind.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Come in there now... I'll make you a member. I can't stay there for too long though!

edit: alright guys night night, keep it nice in here :)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Night Kata thanks for lettin me in the chat.

I live to please you SHD (Im trying out all these abbreviations for your name, I cant seem to find one I like lol)

Dawg
Hedge
Sonic
SHD
STHD
Hedgey
Shedge
H-dawg
Son-dawg
Sparkles

:confused::confused::confused:

What do you want?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Night Kata thanks for lettin me in the chat.

I live to please you SHD (Im trying out all these abbreviations for your name, I cant seem to find one I like lol)

Dawg
Hedge
Sonic
SHD
STHD
Hedgey
Shedge
H-dawg
Son-dawg
Sparkles

:confused::confused::confused:

What do you want?
since I have a dotcomrade called "Sparklez" I won't likely respond to that one, but all the others will be responded to by me.

Other than that, the names Kyle, Kajer or Kage work.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I voted anti-ban, but since then I changed my mind.

It's odd that you can't change your vote. I guess what's done is done.

I don't like the idea of eliminating MK from brawl altogether, which was what I figured would happen if he got removed from tournaments. Most if not all top MK users would either leave Brawl completely or main Snake, meaning that people would probably revert to their old flashy pointless tactics that work on everyone except MK, but ultimately make them worse players.

However, if MK players do continue to use him out of tournaments, I guess it wouldn't be so bad. It does get a bit... demotivating when only MK wins tournaments with Snake right behind.
Hmm.... my thoughts exactly

I voted Anti ban, but now I kinda want to switch. I'm still in between I guess.

I just think TO's should get to decide if they want MK banned or not.
It sorta works, and everyone sorta almost gets their way

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
when there are Sonic1-over 9000, you gotta separate them somehow @.@

lol
did you need to try to take away my special feeling?

*Is jealous*

I only have like 5 nmaes xD

I'll call you Kyle if that's alright
NO! Only Zeldaspazz was allowed to call me that.

kidding... call me Kyle if ya want.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I voted Pro-ban. I voted for purely selfish reasons as well.

I like watching brawl matches at the tournaments I go to. Metaknight dittos are boring, and without Meta there will be more characters to watch as tournaments wind down instead of all Meta.

Plus the drama that will ensue after the decision is going to be more entertaining than this Japanese soap opera I am watching on the AZN network...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
nothing beats peach board drama though.
peach boards are top tier in drama.

I voted for anti-ban.

Strictly because MK beats most of Bowser's counters. lol
Listen, as long as you have the power to vote on something so game changing, you might as well choose the option that will bring you the most benefit.

For Zelda/Sheik, it helps to have Metaknight gone.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
hello zelda community. i'm back from my trip. just thought i'd say hi and i missed brawl.

and meta knight should be banned.

and i like cheese.

and screw u NL. <3

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I voted anti-ban, even though every char I play hates MK (except my, "I don't wanna play marth ditto"-only MK).

Because it's more important that the right decision is made for the community then what benefits me.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
nothing beats peach board drama though.
True xD

Peach boards ***** all the time xD
At least they used too.....

I left awhile ago so I don't know how it is anymore.
The Zelda boards are where it's at anyways

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
The Peach drama has lessened, thankfully, but it's still very muchso there. Hence why I lurk in those forums most of the time.

Oh, right, and a profile, though I'm not exactly a Zelda main... I'll let you guys figure out what to do with this, if not ignore it. ^_^;

Mikey Lenetia
Region: Midwest - Washington, MI
Tournament and Casual Player
Teammates: Bowyer(Metaknight), JKBuK(Mr. G&W), Ankoku(Sheik/Marth)
Color: Blue
Zelda only(secondary)

Hello there. My name is Mikey, and I'm one of the few Midwestern Peach players, though I do dabble with Zelda. I've been in the smash scene since a bit into Melee using both characters, so I guess you can say I'm one of the rare few to play both and stick with the same characters in both Melee and Brawl. I exclusively play blue characters, as it's my favorite color. I've also recently graduated from college, so I'll be going to more tournaments. I'm a lurker, and usually won't post unless I feel there's something I need to say. Also openly gay, but meh, just another part of me.

Maybe at some point, especially if low tiers come around, you'll see some tournament matches of my Zelda. Which brings me to a fun point I've admitted in Melee that holds true for Brawl, too. If Peach wasn't in the game, Zelda would definitely be my main character.

sasook

Smash Champion
I was undecided about the ban. My original thought was "Do I think he should be banned? No. Would I love for him to banned anyway? Heck yes." In other words, I was undecided.

I read both arguments very carefully, and put a lot of thought into my vote. I did not considere the fact about more Snakes, D3s, other top characters rising as well, so that didn't affect my vote.

In the end, I voted pro.

Mostly because the pro argument seemed to be much more thorough, thought-out, and extensive than the anti one did. They made good points, and I felt their argument was stronger.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pro-ban definitely had the better essay, I feel.

Either way, I voted pro-ban for various reasons I'd rather not spend time typing out. I honestly don't care much either way, though..... I just want this to be over with so people can accept the final decision and stop *****ing.

Nice pic, Mikey!

Side note: I use green Zelda ("apprentice Zelda") now, but once I feel like I'm skilled enough with her, I'm switching to red Zelda. Crimson dress too goodz. Not that it matters most of the time since I use texture hacks.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I named all the Zelda colours in my brain.

Original = Zelda
Red = Din
Green = Farore
Blue = Nayru
Pink = Vintage
Black = Old Lady Grizelda

I was thinking about switching to regular Zelda... I don't think anyone uses her and as the original Zelda she deserves some more rep!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~

Side note: I use green Zelda ("apprentice Zelda") now, but once I feel like I'm skilled enough with her, I'm switching to red Zelda. Crimson dress too goodz. Not that it matters most of the time since I use texture hacks.

This is the one I want

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Ballroom Gown Zelda is by and far the greatest texture out for her at the moment!

Now all I want is the ability to change this into many different colours!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i use melda every now and then (riot knows :p) i might do this and ill have to up riot on the level of kewlnessisity

Ballroom Gown Zelda is by and far the greatest texture out for her at the moment!

Now all I want is the ability to change this into many different colours!
hehehehe~ i do quite a bit of texture hacks, if i can find the PAC file for that zelda, i can color change it to whatever lawlz :p

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Oh wow! You've certainly piqued my interest :) I want a delicious tropical lime green or bright orange and I'd be very happy! And a vacant sky blue would look pretty good!

edit:: I've seen your textures for peach! Really very nice stuff! Can we bribe you to the zelda side? lol!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Oh wow! You've certainly piqued my interest :) I want a delicious tropical lime green or bright orange and I'd be very happy! And a vacant sky blue would look pretty good!

edit:: I've seen your textures for peach! Really very nice stuff! Can we bribe you to the zelda side? lol!
hehe sure why not, i already have made like 4 or 5 zelda textures so i kinda know how her textures work (even though they are kinda a pain x.x)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Zelda needs a sparkly sequin dress.

my favourite zelda texture hacks are the slightly more revealing ones. She has nice legs.

Top Bottom