• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
odd, in the 3d games (where locking on comes from for samus), its near instentaneous, and near automatic for her visor, which then does it for her arm...

it may as well be her thinking to lock on then shooting, not even aiming
Her visor has to switch to lock on mode (which has a small but noticeable delay), and even then, it still has to be close enough to lock on.

When you're sniping, tiny movements translate to a difference of yards or more, so she's gotta be pretty much exactly trained on mewtwo to get the lock.

JOE!

Smash Hero

Pokemon
|
Super Smashes
|
Interactions
|
Strategy
|
  • Assist
  • (Triple Finish)
  • Hone Claws
|
  • Water attacks will make Leech Seeds grow, causing them to heal the attacks % back in full as well as emit an aura for 1% healing per second in a 1/2 platform radius around the foe.
  • If an opponent is under the effects of Spore's poison, Bisharp's bleed damage will extend by 1/2 a second per hit instead of 1/4 second when applicable. If the opponent is paralyzed or slept by Spore, Bisharp's attacks will do 25-50% more KB respectively.
  • When Bisharp commands Feraligatr to use a smash attack, Gatr's smashes are performed 25% faster than normal. When Bisharp and Feraligatr are the only Pokemon remaining, Feraligatr can also command Bisharp with his Smashes due to experience.
|It'll be a grueling battle of attrition for any foe going up against this team. Super Heals combined with loads of Bleed Damage, heavyweights and long-range smashes, they'll be quite the force to be reckoned with once they get the key hits in. If you like stacking the odds in your favor while putting down your foe, this is the team for you!
|
TRIPLE FINISH
|
  • On activation, Breloom will do the first two hits of his Jab, then follow with Sky Uppercut. If it all connects, the screen will zoom in on the foe as he's launched upward with Breloom, who cancels the uppercut to Zair and tosses them further up, only to be intercepted by Bisharp's Dair! Dealing a good deal of damage, but no KB as he passes through, Feraligatr can be seen in the little magnifying glass below as the foe reels in hit-stun. During this time before they hit the ground, Gatr can walk about and pretty much land the free smash attack of his choice, granted the player accurately follows the falling victim's DI!
|

UncleSam

Smash Master
JOE you made a mistake with the winners, it should be IC's not Olimar
EDIT: for any1 who thought that was serious it wasn't I'm kidding

JOE!

Smash Hero

Pokemon
|
Super Smashes
|
Interactions
|
Strategy
|
  • Assist
  • Sharpen_APP
  • (Triple Finish)
|
  • If Spore is activated in a Trick Room, the cloud will linger inside of it until it is absorbed by an enemy.
  • If a foe is Locked-On, Night Slash/Metal Claws/Sucker Punch/Faint Attack all will home in on the targeted foe automatically.
  • If an opponent is under the effects of Spore's poison, Bisharp's bleed damage will extend by 1/2 a second per hit instead of 1/4 second when applicable. If the opponent is paralyzed or slept by Spore, Bisharp's attacks will do 25-50% more KB respectively.
|A very technical team, Breloom and Bisharp equally benefit from Z's supporting fire and Trick Rooms. However, the nature of the former two on top of Z's odd normal attacks will lend itself to highly offensive gameplay full of rushdown, baiting and trapping/tricking the foe into Spore clouds in order to hit it big.
|
TRIPLE FINISH
|
  • Both Z and Bisharp jump to the background once activated, and otherwise behave as normal for the next 5 seconds, until somebody passes by and is able to be Locked-On. Once this happens, Z will turn to Bisharp and cloak him digitally, making him completely invisible! It is now Breloom's job to occupy the foe and keep them Locked-On via proper spacing and area control in order for Bisharp to come out of the shadows 5 seconds later and deliver a souped up Night-Slash critical from behind the foe. The critical does 30% in one go and a great deal of Horizontal KB, so you'll definitely not want a foe to avoid it!
|

JOE!

Smash Hero

Pokemon
|
Super Smashes
|
Interactions
|
Strategy
|
  • Assist
  • Rock Smash
  • (Triple Finish)
|
  • With Metal Burst active, Bisharp can destroy Armantle's Rock creations to create explosions like Charizard's Brawl Side B with every hit for massive damage potential.
  • Pyro Flow's hot air will ignite the Leech Seeds on a foe and cause them to be continuously burned for 8% a second for 3 seconds. During this time they cannot be Seeded again, and Fossilize will put out the fire.
|DoT's, DoT's everywhere! Between Poison, Bleeding and Lava, you'll rarely not be ahead of your foe when it comes to damage, which is great considering the team has some of the worst/mediocre recoveries available. That said, you do have access to an amazing tank with Armantle, and he's happy to stay on Team2 to support the two combo-crazy team mates he has, especially when he gets a grab and activates Earth Power, making Bisharp and Breloom fight over who gets to use their juggles!
|
TRIPLE FINISH
|
  • Armantle performs his dash grab, and upon catching a foe, uses F/B throw towards either Breloom or Bisharp. The pair happen to be on either side of Armantle, and are controllable once the foe passes onto their side of Armantle, having to juggle the reeling foe as they attempt escape. As they play a deadly game of pong above, below Armantle is using Overheat, adding to the damage, as well as seemingly taking an awful long time charging what appears to be Usmash. After around 3 seconds of Pong, Armantle will shout his name out as he unleashes a super-smack-down from his back, about 9 rocks flying up, then spiking back down with fiery explosions to make sure the victim faces his geologic power! Rule of thumb for opponents: do -not- get caught by that dash grab, and if you do, pray that Breloom/Bisharp miss their hit!
|

UncleSam

Smash Master
lol this is what my desktop looks like right now since im sketching my fan art

... yes I use a mac
EDIT: tocador, pankakes win and Pizza vs. tacco is a draw

JOE!

Smash Hero

Pokemon
|
Super Smashes
|
Interactions
|
Strategy
|
  • Sharpen_APP
  • Guillotine
  • Nasty Plot
|
  • If a foe is Locked-On, Night Slash/Metal Claws/Sucker Punch/Faint Attack all will home in on the targeted foe automatically.
  • Bisharp can hit Alakazam's spoons like his Metal Claws, which makes them behave just like them until they return to Alakazam.
  • Alakazam can choose to Teleport into Trick Rooms instead of where he entered the match by pressing Up for the center Trick Room, and Left/Right for other TR's in relation to the center one/center stage.
|Spacing is the name of the game, with Trick Rooms, Teleportation, and Metal flying about like it's going out of style. Well suited for a bait and punish type of playstyle, with some more "actiony" options available with Nasty Plot and Sharpen_App. the three should have no trouble moving about the stage and confounding foes with their various movement tools on both themselves and their projectiles.

tocador

Smash Lord
Sorry sam, waffles > all :D.

Pizza x Tacco, it really depends on the pizza. If its one of "chocolate-tomato-tuna" pizza i go with tacco, but if it is "You-favorite-food" i really think pizza > tacco.

Sorry sam, i > u hard.

I has cheezburguer.

JOE!

Smash Hero

Pokemon
|
Super Smashes
|
Interactions
|
Strategy
|
  • Dragon's Rain
  • Sharpen_APP
  • Hone Claws
|
  • Feraligatr can fill Trick Rooms with water, with his specials and smashes generally filling 1/3-1/2 based on charge, and other moves filling 1/4 of the volume. Foes passing through the now filled Trick Rooms will be slowed to 1/2 speed, as well as the water absorbing Energy-Based attacks. The water depletes at a rate of 1/5th of it's max capacity a second however.
  • When Bisharp commands Feraligatr to use a smash attack, Gatr's smashes are performed 25% faster than normal. When Bisharp and Feraligatr are the only Pokemon remaining, Feraligatr can also command Bisharp with his Smashes due to experience.
|Watery Trick Rooms add a new piece to Bisharp's playing field with this team, and combined with Lock on, reliable Bleed damage and stage-covering damage, the stage is set for total foe lock-down! A bit tougher to grasp than most other teams, the key to victory here is swapping back and forth to get the most out of each aspect of the pairs, usually Team2 swaps in order for Bisharp to space both his and Z/Gatr's smash attacks effectively around Trick Rooms.

JOE!

Smash Hero

Pokemon
|
Super Smashes
|
Interactions
|
Strategy
|
  • Assist
  • Sharpen_APP
  • (Triple Finish)
|
  • If Spore is activated in a Trick Room, the cloud will linger inside of it until it is absorbed by an enemy.
|A very technical team, Breloom and Bisharp equally benefit from Z's supporting fire and Trick Rooms. However, the nature of the former two on top of Z's odd normal attacks will lend itself to highly offensive gameplay full of rushdown, baiting and trapping/tricking the foe into Spore clouds in order to hit it big.
|
TRIPLE FINISH
|
  • Both Z and Bisharp jump to the background once activated, and otherwise behave as normal for the next 5 seconds, until somebody passes by and is able to be Locked-On. Once this happens, Z will turn to Bisharp and cloak him digitally, making him completely invisible! It is now Breloom's job to occupy the foe and keep them Locked-On via proper spacing and area control in order for Bisharp to come out of the shadows 5 seconds later and deliver a souped up Night-Slash critical from behind the foe. The critical does 30% in one go and a great deal of Horizontal KB, so you'll definitely not want a foe to avoid it!
|

JOE!

Smash Hero

Pokemon
|
Super Smashes
|
Interactions
|
Strategy
|
  • Sharpen_APP
  • Rock Smash
  • Hyper Beam
|
  • With Metal Burst active, Bisharp can destroy Armantle's Rock creations to create explosions like Charizard's Brawl Side B with every hit for massive damage potential.
  • If a target is Fossilized in a Trick Room, they do not acquire the negative side effects (Minus damage and speed on allies, damage resistance on enemies), but the duration/escape difficulty is halved.
|Bisharp is the MVP of the team, after Porygon-Z and Armantle set up of course. The ability for him to share lock-on and create multi-hit attacks from rocks stacks wonderfully with Bleed and Lava damage, not to mention Sharpen_App's homing projectiles on top of all this. Packing strong finishers in Hyper Beam and Rock Smash as well, it shouldn't be hard to keep the ball rolling even after Bisharp goes down for the count, as Z and Armantle can still capitalize on the great zoning projectiles and heavy armor he gave them to maintain the edge.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Sorry sam, waffles > all :D.
I agree waffles are good, but once you have tasted the perfect pancake you will never go back... IMO

Pizza x Tacco, it really depends on the pizza. If its one of "chocolate-tomato-tuna" pizza i go with tacco, but if it is "You-favorite-food" i really think pizza > tacco.
It's more dependent on the taco side really... Pizza is all about the toppings, if the pizza doesn't have a topping that goes good with cheeze and tomato sause than it's no good. Tacco is all about the shell and the salsa... hard shell can turn out to be a messy fight while soft shell can be molded into anything it wants. and the salsa has to go good with whatever else is inside it... obviously.
so a tie...

Sorry sam, i > u hard.
How good are u @ smash? how good is your tech skill? have you contributed in any way to the smash community?
that's why I win... because I'm too pro
I has cheezburguer.
oh yeah? well screw the rules I have money!
waiting on Amb's opinion before the final say on mewtwo vs samus..

THEN ON TO THE WINNER'S ROUND!

Hint on 1st match:

tires dont exits
Ganondorf vs. MK
ganon is lower than CF on the tier list
im gonna give you another clue in 25 seconds...
EDIT: I see wut u did there JOE it's squirtle or Ivy vs. pikachu

tocador

Smash Lord

I agree waffles are good, but once you have tasted the perfect pancake you will never go back... IMO

Hum..... There is no perfect pancake, because we are dealing with humans, and humasn make mistakes.

It's more dependent on the taco side really... Pizza is all about the toppings, if the pizza doesn't have a topping that goes good with cheeze and tomato sause than it's no good. Tacco is all about the shell and the salsa... hard shell can turn out to be a messy fight while soft shell can be molded into anything it wants. and the salsa has to go good with whatever else is inside it... obviously.
so a tie...
Yeah, maybe. I think its easier to mess in the tacco sauce then on the pizza topping, so if you count on human mistake pizza > tacco(MINDGAMES SUN)

How good are u @ smash? how good is your tech skill? have you contributed in any way to the smash community?
that's why I win... because I'm too pro
I took 3'rd on3 smash champs by now, and 2'nd on one :D.
But im from brazil, so you will say i suck ^^.

I HAZ 1337 TECH SKILL. FEAR MA TECHS

oh yeah? well screw the rules I have money!
I have girls, and taccos, and candy.

Ganondorf vs. MK
ganon is lower than CF on the tier list
Hum.... I would rather see a CF x Snake, then that ownage thats going to be Ganon x MK.

EDIT: I r blind, didnt see the hint.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Hum..... There is no perfect pancake, because we are dealing with humans, and humasn make mistakes.
they could make mistakes with the waffles as well,
eggo could be screwing you over for all we know.

Yeah, maybe. I think its easier to mess in the tacco sauce then on the pizza topping, so if you count on human mistake pizza > tacco(MINDGAMES SUN)
you don't make mistakes on pizza, a friend of mine puts ketchup on his pizza and it tastes good. srsly

I took 3'rd on3 smash champs by now, and 2'nd on one :D.
But im from brazil, so you will say i suck ^^.
haha u sux(mindgames) east coast son.

I HAZ 1337 TECH SKILL. FEAR MA TECHS
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7088045&postcount=1
^^ memorize this like I did, take note how I contributed to this thread by discovering an AT

I have girls, and taccos, and candy.
well, I have a tourney with blackjack
am I allowed to say hooker?

Hum.... I would rather see a CF x Snake, then that ownage thats going to be Ganon x MK.
I'm guessing you don't see what JOE did, he's crafty I tellz ya

JOE!

Smash Hero

Pokemon
|
Super Smashes
|
Interactions
|
Strategy
|
  • Rock Smash
  • Stealth Rock
  • Guillotine
|
  • Alakazam can grab Fossilized foes with Confusion, despite their anti-grab armor, and throw them while pausing their "grab" timer until released from Confusion.
  • Bisharp can hit Alakazam's spoons like his Metal Claws, which makes them behave just like them until they return to Alakazam.
|Alakazam and Armantle have amazing synergy as always, and set up for Bisharp's potent finishers and traps with their various ways to manipulate the field and foe alike. A good team for any skill level, they come with a great mixed bag of aerial and ground traps, punishes, damage wracking and KO options.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I win the Uncle Sam vs Marthage hands down...>.>
Not really....

Now before the decision I must yell
WAIT! So I can finish reading this madness and making sense of stuff...

EDIT:*Finishes Reading*
Basically I see the basic approach as the deciding factor now...who ever has the best approach wins this match right?

So...in the show, the combatants are told they are enemies and then the match starts...

As soon as Samus hears about Mewtwo...
In order to quickly nail the location

1.Visor change
2.Aim(look)
3.Fire...

As soon as Mewtwo hears about Samus then Mewtwo has to

1.Think
2. It happens...

No one provided something proficient saying Mewtwo couldn't do what was above...and what Mewtwo has is instantaneous...
I just saw the topic change is all

Something about Mewtwo's focus...how will Samus break it if above approach is instantaneous? This also pertains to boost ball...(Don't say anything about black holes and gravity can't kill and what not, because that is NOT what above argument pertained to.)

@Preknowledge argument- that's out of context of our "show" *cough cough*

Just some questions I want answered...and some final statements...

tocador

Smash Lord
OMGOSHBOOBS, unclesam discovered ANOTHER link/tl AT. congrats....

Cmon, even my mom has discovered a Link/TL at, i mean "DIDJA KNOW YOU CAN SHOOT 2 ARROWS IN A SH????? I CALL THIS THE NOOBINATOR-OWNAGE-AT".

Those tl/link mains are just at-whores, if i remember correctly they were calling that they discovered a new SH, the "Link hop", were you do a normal sh, but scream: "I HAZ THE ELF EARZ FEAR MY POWER", and as you distract you oponent, you kill him with one of your crappy ko-moves.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Any motion> lack thereof. Or happening at the same time. She still has to find mewtwo's actual location with her visors as well.
Built-in radar and map makes this the least of Samus' worries.

You also gotta remember, to home on mewtwo (which is required at this range to hit anything) she's gotta lock on.
Auto-targeting is fun.

All of which takes precious time, time samus doesn't have.
Why not?

For example, the suit is not immune to be dismantled, major portions of it were removed by surgery in metroid fusion. Mewtwo can use telekenesis to do the same thing.
You do not have any proof for that. You're also making an assumption that Samus Aran's Power Suit can be dismantled just like that. The problem with your assumption is that during the time when Samus' Power Suit was being surgically removed, she was unconscious. She'll be conscious during this battle.

He also has telepathy to puddle samus' brain.
This is another assumption, and so far, I haven't seen anywhere in the Pokémon series that Mewtwo has the ability to "puddle Samus' brain." Furthermore, I can equally assume that Samus' helmet is like that of Juggernaut's, making her immune to telepathic or telekinetic attacks. But, you would be asking for proof, now wouldn't you? Of course, you'd have to back yours up, or the both of us can go with the logical fallacy of argumentum ad ignorantiam. After all, we are going by canon, are we not?

And need I rememind you that he can take a half-instant out of his day to go "bull in a china shop" with the internal mechanism of samus' arm canon, ensuring that even if she does escape, she can't fire anything.
Proof of this ambiguous assertion, please?

And you gotta remember that if samus cracks off a shot, her beams can't go through everything, at least the ones that can actually home. Almost all the corruption beams stack, but they can't go through everything.
In Corruption, the Wave Beam was not present.

The 2D metriod beams stack, but they can't home, they can go through stuff though.

And none of the other 3d beam really are particularly useful alone.
In Metroid (NES) and Metroid 2: The Return of Samus, Samus is incapable of aiming diagonally. In Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion, she can aim diagonally. Which one are we going to choose? We can't choose both, right? Why is this relevant? Because, this is exactly what you're doing here. In the side-scrollers, none of Samus' weapons home. In Metroid Prime, the Wave Beam and Missiles homes in on Samus' enemies. While we're at it, Samus' Wave Beam cannot go through walls and objects, because this does not occur in Metroid Prime. I have a problem with this.

Samus is in the Metroid Universe. The Wave Beam can home in on enemies. If Metroid Prime had been a side-scroller, I doubt this feature would have been present. So, I don't see why Samus cannot be granted to have her Wave Beam fire through walls and objects, as well as home in on her enemies. It's all in the Metroid Universe, and it's not mutually exclusive any more than Samus being capable of aiming diagonally, though this feature wasn't present in the first two games.

The point being that mewtwo can use psionics to mount a defense even if samus gets a shot at ultra-long range. None of the beams are instantaneous in reaching their target.
But they're quite fast, and a hit is inevitable.

As I explained before, pick the appropriate places to hold, and you can hold with almost no effort.
Samus Aran's Power Suit is quite heavy. In Metroid Prime, when you scan a pole that brings up floating platforms, if you scan it, it says that it cannot hold the weight of Samus' Power Suit, which is the reason why you have maybe a second to jump onto the other platform before the one you jumped on falls. It is also mentioned from the trophy, Samus Unmasked, that "even burdened with her heavy suit, Samus is as graceful as a butterfly."

UncleSam

Smash Master
[top tier 64 vs top tier wii

when electricty meets steel...

WHO

IS

DEADLIEST?

hmnnnnnnn
Pikachu vs. MK
OMGOSHBOOBS, unclesam discovered ANOTHER link/tl AT. congrats....

Cmon, even my mom has discovered a Link/TL at, i mean "DIDJA KNOW YOU CAN SHOOT 2 ARROWS IN A SH????? I CALL THIS THE NOOBINATOR-OWNAGE-AT".

Those tl/link mains are just at-whores, if i remember correctly they were calling that they discovered a new SH, the "Link hop", were you do a normal sh, but scream: "I HAZ THE ELF EARZ FEAR MY POWER", and as you distract you oponent, you kill him with one of your crappy ko-moves.
you went too far dude... not cool man
EDIT: dryn came out of nowhere
EDIT2: marthage, mewtwo needs to make eye contact unless he already is holding her, or he's using telepathy which we siad couldn't get into her suit

Sieguest

Smash Master
Built-in radar and map makes this the least of Samus' worries.
K then Mewtwo's instantaneous knowledge of "OMG Samus is here" is also there...Mewtwo still has less and faster things to do than Samus as far as I see right now...

Auto-targeting is fun.
Where's the options menu?

Because God deemed it so...

This is another assumption, and so far, I haven't seen anywhere in the Pokémon series that Mewtwo has the ability to "puddle Samus' brain." Furthermore, I can equally assume that Samus' helmet is like that of Juggernaut's, making her immune to telepathic or telekinetic attacks. But, you would be asking for proof, now wouldn't you? Of course, you'd have to back yours up, or the both of us can go with the logical fallacy of argumentum ad ignorantiam. After all, we are going by canon, are we not?
Mewtwo can't "puddle Samus's brain" hasn't been seen...(I think)
but Mewtwo wouldn't need to do that...

But they're quite fast, and a hit is inevitable.
Proof?
A bullet is fast...doesn't mean it always hits...
Sonic is fast...and he has the homing attack and he doesn't always hit...

@Uncle Sam- Air disruption?

UncleSam

Smash Master
K then Mewtwo's instantaneous knowledge of "OMG Samus is here" is also there...Mewtwo still has less and faster things to do than Samus as far as I see right now...
he uses telepathy to do that, remember?

you pause the game... hit option, change targeting system, duh

so did Chuck Norris but nobody ever said anything about that

Mewtwo can't "puddle Samus's brain" hasn't been seen...(I think)
but Mewtwo wouldn't need to do that...
1) hasn't been seen
2) why?

Proof?
Sonic's homing attack is slow, that's a bad comparison,
firing plasma out of anything is faster than a bullet, you're making bad comparisons

@Uncle Sam- Air disruption?
still has to look at her...

tocador

Smash Lord
OK sorry unclesam, i got carried by it.

Right now im making my competitive pokemon team, thats why im a little pissed off, my team just lost to a random guy that scored 3 fissure hits with a full speed gliscor U.U

UncleSam

Smash Master
OK sorry unclesam, i got carried by it.

Right now im making my competitive pokemon team, thats why im a little pissed off, my team just lost to a random guy that scored 3 fissure hits with a full speed gliscor U.U
dude, OHKO attacks are banned in competitive play...
I could always help you make a good party,
I have 4 good ones (I won't let you use them though)
EDIT: my 4th one isn't quite done yet tho
training Togekiss is way too tedious

JOE!

Smash Hero

Pokemon
|
Super Smashes
|
Interactions
|
Strategy
|
  • Rock Smash
  • Strength
  • Hone Claws
|
  • When Feraligatr's Water hits Armantle's Lava, it cools into brand new, solid stage. Cooled lava is pass-through if extended to the air, just like platforms, but can be extended off edges and still be solid if done from a floor.
|Team heavy, the three bulkiest Pokemon play their best when they combine their efforts towards bullying the opposition to oblivion. Armantle and Bisharp love having Gatr on the team, as Bisharp now has command over Armantle's boosted Smash Attacks, with super-armor! Or, Gatr's quicker smashes atop Armantle's traps. Combine that with natural staying power and great damage output with Bleed and Lava damage, and you got yourself one mean team.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I thought the two were aware of each others presence. Saying that Samus would have to find Mewtwo is quite ambiguous.

Samus has a HUD (Heads-Up Display). Her HUD has a radar. Enemies within the radar's range appear as an orange dot. She has a targeting reticule, which automatically tracks enemies.

That's not a valid argument.

Proof?
I never said it always hits, now did I? I said it's inevitable, which means that if you're using a machine gun, you're bound to hit your opponent eventually. In this video, you will get to see how fast Samus can fire. Go to 1:18 - 1:24.

I'm glad I never used the word "always." That would be an exaggeration.

tocador

Smash Lord
dude, OHKO attacks are banned in competitive play...
I could always help you make a good party,
I have 4 good ones (I won't let you use them though)
EDIT: my 4th one isn't quite done yet tho
training Togekiss is way too tedious
It was just a friendly game, no competitive involved :D, we were just messing up(3 pokemons with sheer cold, and 3 with fissure :D)

UncleSam

Smash Master
I never said it always hits, now did I? I said it's inevitable, which means that if you're using a machine gun, you're bound to hit your opponent eventually. In this video, you will get to see how fast Samus can fire. Go to 1:18 - 1:24.
I <3 echoes, I don't know why some people hated it so much
EDIT: all he needs are accuracy modifiers and his party would be broken

Sieguest

Smash Master
@uncle Sam- lol homing attack is not slow.....>.> just looks slow in the game....:p *cough cough*
Air disruption will cause Mewtwo to look at Samus...there you go...
Mewtwo wouldn't need to puddle Samus's brain because other kill methods have already been discussed...
As far as I remember- Samus isn't subject to telepathy directly, but not indirectly, which is how Mewtwo could still find her nigh instantaneously...

@Dryn-the God thing was a joke...chill....
They are aware of each others presence, but they don't know exactly where they are in the battle field...they both have to find each other, but what Mewtwo has to do compared to Samus to get the "kill" shot at is much shorter....
I looked at the vid, but Samus has no time for a mistake as it was previously discussed...if she misfires once, then she's in a bad spot...(the quickdraw thought)

*Goes to options and turns off Auto targeting...>.>* there....:laugh:

Top Bottom