• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(lock This Thread A New One Has Been Made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

FrankerZ
you've made new attacks? has anyone after Dragon's ike actually given a new move?
My Wolf does, it's still WIP but he's got two new moves: Ftilt and Nair (sex kick). I don't know when I'll be back to him but, it'll be pretty soon, got some cool ideas.

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
First version of my character is now obsolete..
name has changed ... here ya go

Deciding that he allowed the mortals to have a little too much fun during fights, Ganon Decided to Unleash the full power of his Piece of the Triforce. Sporting New Attacks and Faster Speed, I present to you.

GANONDORF TRIFORCE UNLEASHED

Download nao
http://www.mediafire.com/?mz4znmnxgyh

Down Taunt

Nair

Up Taunt

Fsmash

Pummel

UThrow

Usmash

Dash Attack

V 1
Changed back Running Animations to the original
Standing Still has Darkness and Electric Effects
New Upsmash
New Pummel Effects
Throw's Tweaked.. 2 of them New
Added Effects to most attacks
New Nair
Fixed Brokeness of Fsmash
All New Taunts :3
New Dash Attack
New Name (Ganondorf Triforce Unleashed)

V.03
No longer Freezes when you Fsmash
New Run animation (not working yet)
Moar Darknes. Random Electricity

V.01
New Up Down and Forward Throws
Random Darkness being added all around
New Fsmash (glitchy)

More to come after i fix the Fsmash
it freezes the game if you tilt it up or down

Constructive Criticizm is welcome and encouraged..

Have Fun with em

Pics from Old Version

Fsmash Charge

Fsmash Hit

FThrow

Dthrow

nerfispwnage243

Smash Cadet
Aura Falcon v.1

Hey I'm back with a new moveset. It's for Captain Falcon. I call it..... Aura Falcon

He is like a version of Captain Falcon that does Aura effects and damage.

MAJOR CHANGE
What's this? It looks like he is charging some kind of attack!!

And then..........

Epic huh?

That was his D Smash. It uses his Side smash animations all the way up to the attack itself which is his special landing from his up-B.

Smaller Changes:
Nearly every attack does Aura damage
Standing still makes Aura appear
Has 3 (YES 3) jumps. (Will probably change because of brokenness)
Falcon Punch has MORE range, makes this cool Aura burst (Will also probably change if I hear that it's broken.)

|:::Download:::|
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2mjrtdimoa4

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
start up lag is not changable right now, i don't think, but if you add "Allow Interupt" earlier, you can just interupt the move

also, frozenpopo, sorry for not testing your character very much right now, too busy >_<
its alright, i'm uploading pics now so i can just release the beta (there have been changes since your version).

SonicBurst

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to put a certain moveset to a costume, like you have different movesets for one character but one moveset for each costume? If so then how would you do it

tsunami70875

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible to put a certain moveset to a costume, like you have different movesets for one character but one moveset for each costume? If so then how would you do it
if had a nickel for everytime this was asked...
but seriously, someone is working on codes for it, just wait

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm back with a new moveset. It's for Captain Falcon. I call it..... Aura Falcon

He is like a version of Captain Falcon that does Aura effects and damage.

MAJOR CHANGE
What's this? It looks like he is charging some kind of attack!!

And then..........

Epic huh?

That was his D Smash. It uses his Side smash animations all the way up to the attack itself which is his special landing from his up-B.

Smaller Changes:
Nearly every attack does Aura damage
Standing still makes Aura appear
Has 3 (YES 3) jumps. (Will probably change because of brokenness)
Falcon Punch has MORE range, makes this cool Aura burst (Will also probably change if I hear that it's broken.)

|:::Download:::|
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2mjrtdimoa4

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------
Very sexy... I think the aura's a bit bigger than the hitboxes but its very nice.
only thing i'd chage is his Up Taunt.. make it have aura instead of fire..

can u give me your opinion on my ganon too?

oh and the pawnch is very nice

nerfispwnage243

Smash Cadet
Very sexy... I think the aura's a bit bigger than the hitboxes but its very nice.
only thing i'd chage is his Up Taunt.. make it have aura instead of fire..

can u give me your opinion on my ganon too?

oh and the pawnch is very nice
Oh your Ganon is quite excellent! I love Ganon, he is one of my favorite characters. Now he is even better! I am still tinkering with the hitbox sizes and positions, so the hitboxes and effects don't quite line up yet.

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
Oh your Ganon is quite excellent! I love Ganon, he is one of my favorite characters. Now he is even better! I am still tinkering with the hitbox sizes and positions, so the hitboxes and effects don't quite line up yet.
Thanks. I still have some moves to edit. such as give him a completely new Grounded Down Special

I cant wait to see what you get done with your Ganon...
Good luck with the hitboxes :confused: they take time lol

O__O
That looks like my Nair Taken a Step Further
Adding the Dark Attack to the end and all..
Is that from mine or a completely original one?

The Cape

Smash Master
Thunderspam and I made it the other night from an idea from months ago. Someone mentioned that Ganon should have had Mewtwo's nair, so we made it.

If you want to use it, thats fine, just credit Thunderspam :-p

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Thunderspam and I made it the other night from an idea from months ago. Someone mentioned that Ganon should have had Mewtwo's nair, so we made it.

If you want to use it, thats fine, just credit Thunderspam :-p
And who might this someone be? I really need to sit down and learn PSA so that I can make a true, un-uncloned Ganon.

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
Kk

Great minds think alike >_>

Oh and if its not any trouble to whoever.. could someone make a vid with my ganon and i'll add that to my post

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Due to unsurmountable levels of Bad***ery Im adding Omega Popo Norris to the front page. Lol I like what you guys have done tho. Makes me wanna work on Sheik right now.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Waaaiiit, does your pac file automatically remove Nana? 'Cause that'd be very impressive.

Also... please share with me the secrets of wind hitboxes. My attempts to recreate effects like G&W's Up-air attack failed utterly.

P.S. Your screenshots will turn out much nicer if you take them in the game and convert them here: http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
no, the pac does not remove nana (ARG!!!) thats what the gct does. its a full IC replacement with sopo. the only problem with the move is you can only use the FitPopo00 texture. it has to do with using popo and isn't something i can fix...

and i will use that from now on for pics, thanks.

edit: windboxes... i looked in the ness pac at his down b for the special offensive collision. its in there somewhere.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Omg. Even though all of these characters are completely broken beyond belief, they're so cool xD!

o.o Is there an existing code for making the character shrink/grow during a SubAction?
-DD

MrKrayz

Smash Rookie
MrKrayz - Luigi Green Thunder

Luigi - Green Thunder

Download(not perfect v.1?)
http://www.mediafire.com/?wnhmnnmtnay

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akiR5EoLhQ4

Features:
SpecialNeutral - BangBangLightningGun
Long charge-up animation for victory pose
Then faces foward and creates two targets and 'shoots'
Instant tazer in air.

SpecialSide - BangBangLightningGun2
Same as above (no instant tazer), but different(double) range
in air - glides before shooting

TauntLw - ForceLightning
Calls lightning from sky then small range shock forward

Other:
Standard combo - (ganon) electric, electric coin
Dash Attack - coins + electric
FTilt - +ganon electric
UTilt - +electric
Dtilt - coin
FSmash - + electric
Usmash - Normal
DSmash + electric
AirN - extra electric hit upon landing
AirF - Lightning Chop (powerful)
AirB - Cape Hit, extra electric hit upon landing
AirHi- Normal
AirLow - Dk hit, Lightning in Air
GrabAttack - + electric
ThrowB - + Close-up Camera
SpecialHi - + Electric
SpecialLw - Coins + electric, Electric only from air
Attributes - Increased Shield, random waiting sparks

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Omg. Even though all of these characters are completely broken beyond belief, they're so cool xD!

o.o Is there an existing code for making the character shrink/grow during a SubAction?
-DD
actually, i did a lot of work to make SoPo as legit a character as i could. I did a lot of testing, and the only thing 'broken' about him would be his side b and CPUs figured out quickly how to **** with that. right now he's pretty legit actually...

edit: That looks like a bad *** luigi.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Kk

Great minds think alike >_>

Oh and if its not any trouble to whoever.. could someone make a vid with my ganon and i'll add that to my post
I can try to do one tomorrow. I'll talk to you and maybe we could work on a super cool, real Ganondorf. None of this clone BS.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
no, the pac does not remove nana (ARG!!!) thats what the gct does. its a full IC replacement with sopo. the only problem with the move is you can only use the FitPopo00 texture. it has to do with using popo and isn't something i can fix...

and i will use that from now on for pics, thanks.

edit: windboxes... i looked in the ness pac at his down b for the special offensive collision. its in there somewhere.
Ah, bummer. I think failed at reading comprehension to figure that out from your post. Sorry 'bout that.

Thanks for the info! I'll experiment with that instead.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Green Thunder....is so epic.

omfg.

o.o But yea, good to see SOMEONE trying to make legit characters.
T.T I know my Mewtwo is going to be super-legit...once we get all the lag frames sorted out.
-DD

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
Project: Ice Breaker

No, thats not the official name. Think of it as a code name so i don't give away the title... like Blue Harvest.

But i digress; i've been working on this project since PSA was released and feel that its reached a point where its close enough to beta that i can release it. Note that while i am releasing it, this is in no way to be considered a 'working version' of the character. Think of it as a presentation of the progress thus far.

~~~Downloads~~~​
Unlike other PSA creations, mine requires outside codes to use. Hacking ICs isn't an easy task and having to figure out Nana is a big headache. So, i took her out of the equation. yep, no Nana. But that it only possible through my special codeset (txt included). I really cannot stress this enough: you cannot just plug this PAC in with the rest and play with your regular codes. It will act weird and will not function properly. Currently i only have a vBrawl codest up (for several reasons, least of which is updating every time the WBR does). So, here are the downloads:

SoPo Test (vBrawl)

And, without further ado, Project: Ice Breaker....

~~~Specials~~~​

Side B: Ice Hammer (beta)

Wonder where nana got to? Wonder how Popo will be able to fight withou--

WHOA! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!​

Ice Hammer is an interesting move with an interesting ability: it can freeze. Not some of the time, ALL THE TIME. With the ability to be used both in the air and on the ground, Ice Hammer makes an opponent think twice about rushing Popo when he's all by his lonesome. be careful, though, aerial version puts you into free fall and makes you drop like a rock. Better stay away from those ledges (its a long way to the bottom)!

So, how can you justify an attack that always freezes and can be used on the ground AND in the air? Well, unfortunately, putting all of his effort into chilling his hammer doesn't leave Popo with a lot of physical strength to his attack. Dealing only a measly 4% Ice Hammer isn't exactly a 'powerhouse' when it comes to KOs.

Code:
The reason this attack is labeled 'beta' is a glitch with the grounded version that lets you auto cancle the attack into just about any other special (even a grounded aerial side b). Until this can be fixed the attack will be left as is.

Down B: Blizzard

Hmm... this doesn't look any different...

You missed....​

No, actually, this attack is still pretty much the same as it always was... except for the addition of a windbox. Thats right, blizzard actually creates wind now (who would have thought!). The above image is actually of MK getting pushed. Without Nana, Popo can't pressure with his attacks as much as before. To make up for this he has to try extra hard to keep the opponent at bay. With Blizzard, this means Popo summons all of his arctic might to create a gust that pushes the opponent away. However, like with Ice Hammer, this can be very draining, the result being that the attack doesn't hit as often as when Nana was there.

Great for spacing and edge guarding, the new blizzard is definitely not a force to be underestimated!

~~~Smash Attacks~~~​

Fsmash: Fthrow (beta)

With Ice Hammer taking Popo's old Fsmash, he needed a new one. So, why not his Fthrow?

Batter Up!​

Swing and a Miss!​

Ok, so this isn't baseball, but its close (not really, its his beam sword swing...). For this attack, Popo winds up and lets fly like there's no tomorrow! This neat attack is a little mindgame in of itself. When you initiate the attack there is a slight delay, so if you think you're gonna be clever and spotdodge early, think again, otherwise you're gonna get a face full of hammer. Another neat aspect of the attack is that every frame after the swing, the hammer is a hitbox. that means it can hot behind him too. Pretty cool trick, if i do say so myself.

Code:
The reason this attack is still beta is some problems with the hitboxes staying out after the hammer has already passed that point. its not a big issue, but it shoudl be noted nonetheless.

Dsmash: Ice Bomb

Wait, what do you mean 'Ice Bo--'

Oh, hey, he's charging something...​

WTF WAS THAT!?​

Truth be told, i'm not entirely sure. The blurry images don't really help explain the attack, either. What you don't see is the snowflask-esqu 'bomb' that appears in front of him and explodes with incredible force. For this attack, it seems like Popo decided to go the opposite direction and exchange freezing for force. This attack can pack a punch, but for some reason can't freeze... hmm... must have been a balancing issue... Anyway, for all its power the attack takes a lot of him, forcing him to wait a little bit before he's able to move. Due to this, its imperative that you don't misjudge the placement, or else you're *** is grass, my friend.

~~~Other~~~​

The rest of the edits fit into a couple of categories, so it will be easier to just list them off.

Utilt: Utilt (w/ Ice!)

Wait... what do you mean 'w/ Ice!'? It doesn't... does it?

O_____o​

The simple answer is yes, it does. The long answer is yes, but not exactly. Thanks to the marvel of modern hitboxes only the very last hitbox at the tip of the hammer will freeze. this means that if you don't DI, you could very well be dead. Ok, well not dead (the attack won't kill you.... directly) but you will be in a bad position. being frozen directly under a character with a mean uair isn't the best place to be in the world. Luckily, even if you do get frozen, it won't be for long.

Nair: Nair (w/ Ice!)

Ok, we get it... you can add ice effects. ENOUGH ALREADY!

What, no pics?​

Unfortunately, no pics for this one (sorry), but here's the basic idea: The last frame of the attack on the inside of the hammer will freeze. Now, the likelihood of even landing this is incredibly low, but even if it does land, the person won't stay frozen for long.

So... why add it? Simple: "Climb the Mountain Because its there."

Jab: Ooh, Shiny!

Speaking of Climbing Mountains because they're there, what up with this?

Ooh, shiny....​

This is just a graphical addition to the second jab. it doesn't do anything, it doesn't have any cool freezing ability if you hit it just right, its just for show. I mean, it just looks cool....

And that concludes the grand tour. Hope you enjoyed it (despite the crappy pictures). Download, comment, enjoy!
Cool, but if you want to upload high quality pics from Brawl, i suggest you use
this site: http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/
all you have to do is take the picture on the SD card, and
decrypt it there.

Kyzon Xin

Smash Journeyman
I can try to do one tomorrow. I'll talk to you and maybe we could work on a super cool, real Ganondorf. None of this clone BS.

That sounds boss, the more working on him the funner he'll be to play as

I'm trying to figure out projectiles...
I wanted to give him something like his Huge Ball Attack from OOT

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
That sounds boss, the more working on him the funner he'll be to play as

I'm trying to figure out projectiles...
I wanted to give him something like his Huge Ball Attack from OOT
hahah

SAME!!!

I want to give him the ground pound from OoT. As seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9GPC2kraU8&feature=related

Give him the up throw animation to charge it and then the aerial landing from down-b to smash the ground.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Pleaaase, Ultimate Mario. Don't quote enormous posts. (This has been happening a lot around here lately...)

Pegs001

Smash Rookie
i wonder if people will PSA everyone
from wat ive seen it seems like they will only PSA popular characters
man i really wish i could use it
all/most of the characters here r broken and if i can get a PSA for everyone
the roster will be even

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom